06

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: protective!sehun and luhan at a party]

 

 

 

 

If possible, Sehun would like to lock Luhan up in a tower, making sure that no one could catch a glimpse of him. However, such action was deemed as overly obsessive and if Luhan was to learn of it, he would probably get a restraining order against Sehun.

Hearing Luhan’s laughter, Sehun turned towards his direction instinctively. His eyes warmed at the side of Luhan bowling over in laughter, the male’s eyes crinkled at the side and he just looked absolutely beautiful.

However, Sehun wasn’t the only one who noticed that as he saw other people staring at Luhan as well. He didn’t like it at all because Luhan was his and he badly wanted to let everyone know that. But, Luhan had wanted to keep their relationship under wraps for fear of backlash since the both of them were famous actors.

Despite not being happy with it, Sehun had agreed to it because he understood where Luhan was coming from. Yes, gay relationships were more acceptable amongst everyone now but honestly, how many people would accept it readily if they were to come out of the closet and announced their relationship?

It didn’t help that they were at the peak of their fame and risking it because of love wasn’t the smartest move. Their managers had known about their relationship and they had agreed to keep it under wraps.

Looking at one of those woman clinging onto Luhan was getting on Sehun’s nerves, he resisted the urge to march over there and took hold of Luhan’s hand, pulling him away. Luhan, as polite as ever, tried to pry off the woman’s fingers on his arms. His face clearly showing that he was uncomfortable. But the woman, possibly too infatuated with Luhan, turned a blind eye to that as she continued to chatter Luhan’s ears off.

Bidding the group that he was talking goodbye, Sehun walked over to Luhan. A smile plastered onto his face, his mask firmly in place as he greeted Luhan and the woman. It was then that the woman finally let go of Luhan’s arms, hooking her claws onto Sehun.

For a minute there, Luhan’s mask cracked. His face was impassive but if you were to look closely enough, you will be able to see a trace of anger in his eyes. But that was gone too quickly and Luhan’s mask was in place once more.

After spending another five minutes in the woman’s presence, Sehun excused both Luhan and himself, saying that they had to discuss about a scene in their recent drama. The woman let go of Sehun reluctantly, her phone was out and she was asking for Luhan’s number.

“Sorry, we don’t give out our number easily.” Sehun told the woman before tugging Luhan away.

 

 

Once again, it didn’t take long for Luhan to be led away to another group, saying that he had to meet with a certain director to thank him for his care. Sehun had agreed because he also had to make his rounds around the room, making sure to not leave out anyone.

However, Luhan being Luhan, was getting drinks pushed to him left and right. Sehun regretted letting Luhan out of his sight, he should have known the male would get himself into this sort of situation.

“Here, another one!” One of the man handed a glass of champagne to Luhan whose cheeks were flushed.

“I - “

“Sorry, he had to work tomorrow so allow me to drink it on his behalf.” A voice interrupted Luhan’s rejection and he hid his smile when he saw that it was Sehun. No one said anything about that as they watched Sehun finishing the drink in one go. “Anyway, it is getting rather late so I am afraid that I will be heading home now. Luhan, do you want to take my car?”

Catching the hint, Luhan nodded. “Sure, I didn’t drive today.”

Everyone was about to protest until they saw Sehun’s eyes, they swallowed back their protest because no one wanted to offend one of the top actors.

 

 

“This is why I said that you shouldn’t be drinking,” Sehun sighed in exasperation as he looked down at Luhan, the male’s head was on his laps with his eyes closed.

“I am at the legal age to drink, thank you very much.” Luhan retorted back, his eyes still closed, feeling extremely comfortable with the slight breeze.

“Sometimes, I don’t know if I wanted to strangle you or kiss you.” Sehun confessed, sounding frustrated.

Grinning, Luhan got up and pulled him towards a large tree. Making sure to stand behind the tree, the shade covering them completely, he placed a kiss on Sehun’s lips. “Kissing sounds like a plan.”

“I should spank you instead – “

“Oh, . I like that, how about tying me up as well?” Luhan teased Sehun, a gleam of mischief in his eyes. “I will even let you use that new toy on me later on as a reward for being my knight in shining armour at the party – “

“Luhan – “

“What?” He asked, on a spot at the side of Sehun’s neck. A smug expression on his face when he saw Sehun’s eyes clouded with lust.

“You better don’t regret it – “

“I can’t wait,” Luhan whispered huskily into Sehun’s ears, smiling when he heard Sehun cursing before grabbing hold of his hand, leading him to his car.

 

 

 

*an: not sure why things turned out that way at the end. OTL.