27

Sweet Nothings

[captivated!reverse; undergroundboss!luhan and innocent!sehun]

 

 

With his large doe eyes and baby face, it would be hard pressed to believe that Luhan was one of the most reowned underground bosses in Korea. Therefore, Sehun still had trouble believing that Luhan was the Luhan whose name was said with fear and a little respect. He had heard from many that Luhan was a cruel and merciless boss who didn't give second chances. 

Therefore, Sehun thanked his lucky stars that he was still alive and kicking after touching what's Luhan. Or rather Sehun's ex boyfriend was Luhan's current boyfriend and he was working under Luhan as payback. Payback because he was an unfaithful jerk who couldn't keep it in his pants and offended his ex boyfriend. 

But Sehun was doing this willingly because he hurt Baekhyun real bad. He sighed, it was a crime to be born with his face and it was a bigger crime to be born with his unsatisfiable drive. He had hurt many people in the past but hurting Baekhyun cut him deep because he had wanted to be a good boyfriend to Baekhyun.

The petite male had took care of him, he had treated Sehun like a human instead of just a bed partner therefore, Sehun had felt wretched when he spied the tears after Baekhyun caught him red handed. If he could appease Baekhyun by doing this, Sehun didn't mind it at all. It wasn't that bad working here, he just had to clean and cook, brewing coffee for Luhan - basically, worked as a maid.

Sehun was sweeping the floor when the door was kicked open by none other than Luhan who was looking downright unhappy. He gulped a little when Luhan walked past him, glaring at him. "Everyone out now!"

Everyone hurried out of the room immediately and Sehun was about to do the same when he heard his name being called. He had a bad feeling about this just like how he had a bad feeling that he shouldn't be working for Luhan. Sehun was a law abidding citizen and now, he was tangled with the greatest underground organization.

"Yes?" Sehun asked with uncertainty in his voice, turning slowly to look at Luhan. Now, baby faced angel wasn't looking very angelic.

"Come here," Luhan told him and Sehun obeyed without another word. "Sit down."

Doing as he was told, Sehun had sat down at the chair that Luhan had pointed. What he didn't expect was Luhan sitting down on his laps, circling his arms around Sehun's neck and leaning in to bite on before it.

Sehun didn't say anything, knowing full well that this was Luhan's way of venting his anger. He just didn't know why he had to be the one to suffer this abuse. "Feeling better?"

"A little," Luhan answered him truthfully, his head still buried in Sehun's neck. "He betrayed me."

Sehun hummed in response, patting Luhan on his back. 

"He is one of my most trusted man but turned out that he has been working for Minseok all along," Luhan confided in Sehun. "He has been spying on me for Minseok."

 

 

 

*an: this is the prompt for captivated!reverse where we have mafiaboss!luhan and innocent!sehun. and yes, this is actually based on totally captivated (manga). and yes, this is ruthless luhan who is only weak in front of sehun. more prompts are welcomed at my ask.fm and just to tell you guygs, i have a twitter set up recently. 

ask.fm | twitter