21

Sweet Nothings

[another wip of mine featuring ceo!sehun and secretary!luhan]

 

 

 

 

Luhan should have known better than to accept this dubious job offer when he went for the interview. The whole interview process only took a minute after which, they had promptly congratulated him and told him that he was hired.

That should have been the first sign that something was off with this job offer. But Luhan decided to push it to the back of his mind because this was a prestigious company which was often listed as one of the powerhouses in the country. It just didn’t make sense that this company was conning him, right? Not that he had anything worthwhile for them to con in the first place.

He was also offered a much higher pay than the usual market rate and it didn’t hurt that Luhan’s house was nearby as well. Disregarding all those warning signs, Luhan went ahead and signed his name on the dotted line.

The very next day, Luhan arrived bright and early, thinking to make a good impression on his boss. Going to his work station on the highest floor, he sat himself down on the table just right outside of the President’s office.

You guessed it, Luhan was the secretary to the CEO of Oh Enterprise. A job which was coveted by many and Luhan managed to get it or so he was told by the interviewers yesterday. Now, he really doubted their words.

The lift dinged and the door opened, a young man in his late twenties walked out. He passed by Luhan’s desk when he suddenly halted his steps. “Who are you?”

“Hi, I am Luhan, your new secretary – “

Giving him a frown, the man walked off before Luhan could even finish his sentence. A minute later, one of the interviewers who introduced himself as Joonmyeon yesterday, hurried out of the lift and went inside the room. It didn’t take long for Luhan to be summon in.

 

 

“Who is he?” The man pointed at Luhan.

“Your new secretary,” Joonmyeon replied. “You have a problem with him?”

“I don’t use male secretary,” the man replied and Luhan gulped because he was going to be fire on his first day. Reason for being fired? He was a male.

“You don’t have a choice since the last secretary ran out of your office crying and quitted the very next day. We didn’t have enough time to get you a new female secretary who has to look pretty and also capable and must not cry – “

Luhan looked at the man in front of him, assessing him. His thoughts drifted off and he was snapped back to reality when he felt their eyes on him. “Yes?”

“Do you want this job?” Joonmyeon asked him. Luhan nodded uncertainly, not sure where he was going with this conversation. Now, Joonmyeon was positively beaming. “So this means that you are open to doing it, right?”

It? Luhan furrowed his brows in confusion, scolding himself for drifting off when he should be paying attention. “Yes?”

“See? Now, you have no problem with him, right?” Joonmyeon turned his focus on Sehun.

“Fine but I am still going to fire him if he makes any mistake.” Sehun turned his chair, facing the window, a clear sign that the both of them were dismissed.

Sitting down at his workstation, Luhan was about to start on his work when Joonmyeon smiled at him. “I think you will make a really pretty girl – “

“Wait? What – “

“Sehun has a little problem, he couldn’t stay in close contact with a male without breaking out in hives – “

“But what does that have to do with me being a pretty girl?” Luhan had a really bad feeling about this.

“You are going to cross dress starting from this afternoon onward,” Joonmyeon’s angelic smile looked more like the devil’s smile.

“What?” Luhan really should have paid more attention or maybe he shouldn’t have accepted this job offer from the start.

This was a mistake, a super big mistake. 

 

 

an: haven't been able to get around to finishing the prompts but i am going to try my best.