10

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: rock band member!Sehun and Innocent! Luhan]

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked at the male in front of him who went through a complete makeover. It had gotten to the point that he almost couldn’t recognize him under all the smoky make up and the mussed up hair as well as the leather jacket with the skin tight jeans.

The male was heart stopping beautiful except this wasn’t the Luhan he knew. Narrowing his eyes, he had an inkling of the sudden change. “This is about Sehun, right?”

There was a light hue of pink on Luhan’s cheeks as he refused to meet Baekhyun’s eyes because was he that obvious?

“I – Look, I know that you like him very much but changing yourself because of him wasn’t going to cut it – “

“Baekhyun,” Luhan pouted. This cute action collided with his appearance. “I – I just wanted to get his attention. Did you see how many girls throw themselves at him?”

“I know,” Baekhyun answered. Of course, he known. He had saw it first-hand how aggressive Sehun’s fan girls could be but still, Luhan didn’t have to do this to attract his attention. “But he isn’t worth it – “

“He is,” Luhan tried to convince Baekhyun. A dreamy smile on his face as he recalled the previous concert where Sehun had winked at him. Well, maybe not at him specifically but a fan could dream, right?

The urge stab Luhan with the fork was becoming really tempting so Baekhyun had pushed the fork away. He sighed as he looked at Luhan, forget it, Luhan was blinded by love and nothing Baekhyun said could get past him.

 

 

Luhan was nervous, extremely nervous as he waited in line to get Sehun’s signature. It had been a of luck that he managed to get the album that allowed him to attend this event. He had been looking forward to it for the past one week and until this moment, it still felt like a dream.

Now, there were only two more persons in front of Luhan before it was his turn. The butterflies in his stomach was fluttering so strongly and Luhan’s heart was beating so fast. The girl in front of him left and then it was Luhan’s turn.

Not daring to meet his eyes, Luhan slid his album on the table. He was tongue tied as to what to say to Sehun who he had admired very much.

“You know that you can look at me, I am not that scary.” Sehun chuckled when Luhan looked at him like a deer caught in headlights. “See? I am not that scary, right?”

“No,” Luhan mumbled. His face getting warm because Sehun was looking at him and it was Sehun. “I – I really like you.”

“Is that a confession?” Sehun asked, mischief twinkling in his eyes. “Are you going to ask me to be your boyfriend?”

“No – yes – Kill me now,” Luhan buried his face into his hands and Sehun chuckled again, the sound warming Luhan’s heart.

“Do you want me to write anything on your album beside my signature?” Sehun asked him.

Your phone number, maybe? Luhan thought but there was no way that he could say it. “Can you address it to Luhan?”

“Okay, to my dearest Luhan then.” Sehun winked at him and Luhan almost squealed. After he had signed Luhan’s album, he slid it back to him.

Giving him another smile, Luhan took his album and hugged it to his chest. He just survived meeting Sehun and woah, Sehun was much more handsome in real life.

He looked at his album and almost dropped it when he saw that beside Sehun’s signature, there was a number on it as well.

Not only that, Sehun had written something else. This rock and roll getup is nice but I still prefer the Luhan who just wears jeans and tshirt. I think that Luhan is the most beautiful Luhan. If you have time, want to hang out in school?

 

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he looked at Luhan. The male had gotten rid of his rock and roll make up overnight and he was back to wearing jeans and tshirt. From edgy Luhan, he had turned back to the innocent Luhan.

Curious, Baekhyun was extremely curious as to what brought on this change again as he sneaked another look at him.

He got his answer when Sehun, Oh Sehun, the male god who Luhan worshipped suddenly sat down beside Luhan.

The fact that Sehun was in school was a rare occurrence and now, he was sitting beside Luhan? When did they get to know each other? Baekhyun furrowed his brows, he disliked this feeling of being kept in the dark.

 

 

Placing a kiss on Luhan’s cheeks, Sehun had grinned when he saw a pretty blush decorating Luhan’s cheeks. Leaning in, he had dropped his voice to a whisper. “You look nice like this. You don’t have to change yourselves for anyone including me, okay?”

Luhan looked down, not daring to meet Sehun’s eyes. “Okay – “

“Actually, you don’t have to do anything to attract my attention.” Sehun whispered, sitting much closer than necessary to Luhan. “Did I tell you that I have a crush on this pretty senior who looked extremely cute – “

“You mean – me?” Luhan asked disbelievingly.

“Yes, since that time when you were guiding the freshmen around the school.” Sehun grinned. “I thought that the clumsy senior who almost tripped on his shoe laces is really pretty and cute.”

“Sehun – “

“How about a date after school?” Sehun cut Luhan off. “I will even allowed you to observe me as I practiced on the drums.”

With a smile on his face, Luhan nodded.