11

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: luhan having a nosebleed and sehun taking care of him.]

 

 

 

 

It all started rather innocently with Baekhyun pointing at Luhan, telling him that there was blood coming out of his nose when they were taking a break from their practice. Sehun had ran to his side immediately, his eyes full of concern while Luhan pressed the bridge of his nose and tried to stop the bleeding. 

Since then, Sehun had been on his case about getting more rest. Granted, their managers had allowed them to take a break for the next day because they had been practicing extremely hard. On such a rare given break, Luhan had wanted to go out and chilled. Get some shopping done, drink a cup of coffee and if the mood strike him, maybe a movie – all of it ruined because of Oh Sehun.

Sehun who had told him that he shouldn’t be going out and fussing over him the whole day, making Luhan wanting to chuck his shoes at him. He was grateful but this excessive fussing was getting on his nerves.

It was just a nosebleed, it wasn’t as if he fainted from practice. Not to mention that nosebleed was common when it was during this time the year and there wasn’t a need to kick up a big fuss about it.

But did Sehun listen?

No.

Sehun had simply looked at Luhan with his puppy eyes and waited until Luhan had put his bag down. The brat had known that Luhan couldn’t reject him if he was to put on a pitiful face and he had used it to his advantage.

“Hyung, do you want something to drink?”

“Hyung, do you want to sleep?”

“Hyung, do you want to eat?”

“Sehun,” Luhan sighed when he saw that Sehun was about to open his mouth again. “I want to go out – “

“But hyung,” Sehun had whined, his cuteness button . “You should get some rest – “

  “I am not tired – “

“But hyung, getting a nosebleed – “

“Isn’t serious,” Luhan cut him off impatiently and immediately felt bad when he saw Sehun’s downcast eyes.

“I just wanted to take care of you when you are not feeling well,” Sehun said softly. “Like all the times when you took care of me. I wanted to do something for you because you are always there for me.”

“Sehunnie – “

“I – I am sorry if I am being annoying, I will just head to the room and stay out of your sight.” Sehun was about to get up when Luhan caught his wrist and tugged him back down on the couch.

After Sehun had sat down, Luhan placed his head on his laps and looked up at the younger male. Maybe he was being too harsh on him, maybe staying at the dorm and getting some rest wasn’t such a bad thing.

“Luhan hyung – “

“I am tired,” Luhan closed his eyes. “Really tired and sleepy.”

“Okay, rest well.” Sehun said and Luhan opened one of his eyes, catching the sight of Sehun beaming at him. Sehun’s fingers carding through Luhan’s hair while humming a lullaby. “Sleep, I will be here when you wake up.”

Luhan decided that, Sehun might be a brat at times and he had used Luhan’s weakness to his advantage plenty of times.  But at the end of the day, Luhan won’t trade Sehun for anyone else.