A Date With A Difference

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Jessica!!" yelled Tiffany and Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my god Jess what did you do that for." yelled Tiffany.

 

"Oh hey there girls. Woohoo!! let's party come have some drinks with me." she said while nearly falling over.

 

Sooyoung reached out to stop jess from falling to the ground.

 

"Jess your drunk, really drunk you can't even walk properly." said Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung still held on tightly to Jessica so she wouldn't fall again. Then Jessica turned to Sooyoung.

 

"Hey beautiful, you and me let's go party in that bar over there"

 

Tiffany eyes shot daggers at her best friend. Then she bent down to pick up Sooyoung's phone from the ground.

 

"Um Jess I think the only place you'll be going is to my car." said Sooyoung.

 

"Woo yeah! and what will you and I be doing in that car."

 

"Driving you home so you can go to bed." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh crap your phone screen is cracked Soo." Tiffany said with worry.

 

"Don't worry about it Tiff, I'll just get a new one." assured Sooyoung.

 

"I don't want to go home let's go get drunk at the bar." said Jessica.

 

"You're already drunk Jess and you broke Soo's phone. There's only one place your going and that's home." argued Tiffany.

 

Tiffany let out a big sigh. Well thanks Jess for ruining my perfect date with Sooyoung she thought. What the hell is wrong with her I've never seen her this drunk before. I thought she said she wasn't upset about her break-up with Sunglee but something is definitely not right. And if I didn't know any better I would say she was trying to chat up my girl right in front of my face.

 

"Hey I'll just pick her up and carry her to the car cause I don't think she'll be able to walk that far without falling." said Sooyoung.

 

"Do you want me to help you pick her up." asked Tiffany.

 

"What!! nobody's picking me up I'm going to that bar over there." yelled Jessica.

 

"Jess!" yelled Tiffany.

 

"Don't worry Tiff, I got this." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"So you want to go to that bar over there hey?" Sooyoung asked Jessica.

 

"Yeah, Wooh! You coming with me?" asked Jess.

 

"Sure but only if you let me carry you over there." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Woo! Okay let's go drink cutey." said Jessica.

 

Oh my god seriously is she really hitting on Sooyoung thought Tiffany. Sooyoung then scooped Jessica up in her arms and started walking but she wasn't heading for the bar but she set off towards her car.

 

"Hey the bar's back that way," yelled Jessica.

 

"This is the VIP way to get there Jess." Sooyoung held in her laughter.

 

"Soo you sure you don't need help." asked Tiffany.

 

"Not too much further now Tiff, I should be fine." she smiled at Tiffany.

 

They finally reached Sooyoung's car and Jessica had started to calm down.

 

"Hey Tiff would you mind grabbing my car keys out of my jacket pocket please." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Oh sure, this pocket?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No the other one." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany grabs the keys and unlock's the car. Sooyoung gently puts Jessica down on the ground near her car.

 

"Jess are you okay? asked Sooyoung. "You've gone so quiet all of a sudden."

 

"I.....I..... don't feel so good." groaned Jessica.

 

Jessica then got onto her knees and started crawling over to the grass.

 

"Oh no she's going to be sick." moaned Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung quickly rushed over and pulled Jessica's hair back into a pony tail so that Jess wouldn't get sick on her hair. Jess was sick on the grass for quite some time.

 

"Tiff have you got a hair tie that I can use for her hair." asked Sooyoung.

 

"I should have one in my bag." she looked through her bag. "Oh here's one." and handed it to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then tied Jessica's hair up so it wouldn't get in her way while she was being sick. Sooyoung then hunched down behind Jessica and started gently rubbing her back.

 

"I know you won't believe it right now but you'll start to feel heaps better soon Jess." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica was unable to reply to Soo cause she was still not well.

 

"You look like your an expert in this type of situation." asked Tiffany.

 

"Well let's just say Yuri and I had some wild times together when we were in college. We often had to help each other with our hair while we were being sick." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I see a bit of a party animal hey Soo." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Not really, we hardly ever did have a big night out but when we did we made the most of it." said Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany laughed and then walked over closer to Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

"I really don't know what's got into her tonight. I've honestly never seen her this drunk before and we've had some big night's out together too." said Tiffany.

 

"Well I'm pretty sure she won't be having a big night on the drink like this for a while either. She's going to feel pretty sick and sorry for herself when she wakes up in the morning." said Sooyoung.

 

Just then Jessica turned to them both.

 

"I think I'd like to go home now." she said in a super quiet voice. 

 

"You feeling better Jess." asked Tiffany.

 

"A bit." said Jess.

 

"Well let's get you into the car and drive home before you start feeling sick again." said Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung helped Jess to the car and she slid into the car seat.

 

"Hey Tiff, it might be a good idea for you to sit in the back with Jess, that way you'll be able to see if she's going to be sick again." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I guess so." Tiffany said sadly.

 

Sooyoung could sense Tiffany's disappointment so she gently grabbed Tiffany's arm before she hopped in the back seat.

 

"You do know I would really prefer to have you sitting next to me in the front don't you, it's just.........

 

"It's okay Soo, I understand." smiled Tiffany.

 

Thanks Jess you owe me big time, I can't even sit next to my date on the drive home thanks to you she thought.

 

They managed to drive back home without Jessica being sick again she had actually fallen asleep in the car. They both helped Jess out of the car and then into the house she was still half asleep.

 

"Should we just put her straight to bed." asked Tiffany.

 

"I think we should maybe put her on the sofa cause it's closer to the bathroom. One of us could stay with her out here and make sure she's okay." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah that's a good idea but I don't think I'll be able to stay up with her cause I've got work in the morning. A 9am photo shoot." said Tiffany.

 

They placed her on the sofa and she fell back to sleep instantly.

 

"Working on a Sunday that's no good Tiff."

 

"Tell me about it." said Tiffany.

 

"Hey no worries I can stay here tonight and make sure Jess is okay and you can have your sleep and be fresh for your photo shoot in the morning." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Soo I can't ask you to do that. You already stayed up all hours last night to look after me."

 

"Honestly it's fine Tiff, I don't have to work tomorrow so I can catch up on my sleep during the day." said Sooyoung.

 

"I feel so bad about this Soo, you organised the most perfect date and then it ends like this." Tiffany felt upset.

 

"Hey you, come here." Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany's hand and headed away from the sofa and towards the dining room.

 

"Our date didn't end bad. Our date hasn't quite ended yet." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"It hasn't?" asked Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung then cupped both her hands around Tiffany's face and used one of her hands to gently Tiffany's cheek while she spoke.

 

"No it hasn't. I'm so glad you decided to go out with me tonight. But it can't be the perfect date without this......

 

Sooyoung gently placed a kiss on Tiffany's sweet lips. Tiffany felt a smile instantly take over her face.

 

"Wow, just wow." smiled Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung smiled sweetly back at Tiffany.

 

"Hey you, beautiful girl. Thank you for the most perfect date." smiled Tiffany she then returned her own sweet gentle kiss onto the lips of Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung gently grabbed both of Tiffany's hands and began to them with her thumbs.

 

"This is just the beginning I'm hoping to have many more perfect dates with you." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I can't wait for our next one." smiled Tiffany. She couldn't resist but to plant another kiss on Sooyoung's gentle lips.

 

"Hey you, pretty eyes. You need to go to bed and get some sleep remember." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I know, I know but can I have just one more kiss first." grinned Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung lent forward, then their lips softly touched and before they knew it their lips were embacing in a long, loving and passionate kiss..........

 

 

Thank you for all the comments on the past couple of chapters :)

 

 

If you enjoy reading this please Subscribe!  Thanks :)