BANG!!!

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"To be honest, I really hope that one day you're more than just my girlfriend too." smiled Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her before kissing her sweetly.

 

"You're not going to cry anymore now are you? Because it makes me feel like crying when I see you cry." said Sooyoung.

 

"If my girlfriend gives me one more kiss and holds me tight, I'm sure I won't cry anymore."

 

Sooyoung gave her another kiss then wrapped her arm around Jessica tightly. After a few minutes they drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

                          -----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The next day at work Sooyoung told Seohyun that she wanted her to take a month off work because she had worked so hard in covering for Soo while she was staying with Taeyeon in the hospital.

 

Seohyun refused her offer of a month but Sooyoung managed to talk her into taking two weeks off. Seohyun and Jinho had now become an official couple and Sooyoung could tell that Seohyun had fallen deeply for Jinho.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung were keeping themselves busy with work. Jane was also going to work as per normal. Jessica was lucky enough to get her old job back because they hadn't found someone to replace her yet.

 

Tiffany and Jane continued to get to know each other better while they were sharing a room and bed together. 

 

Sooyoung was still visiting Taeyeon daily at the hospital during her lunch breaks. Taeyeon's recovery and rehabilitation was going well. Because she had been in a coma for so long, her broken leg was already healed by the time she woke from her coma but she still had to work on strengthening it again.

 

 

One week after Jessica's return.

 

 

Brrrrnnnnngggggggg!!!!

 

"Hi Lauren." said Jane.

 

"Hey Sis, a friend of mine is starting a new business. Can you do me a favour and meet up with her today and give some advice on the best way to decorate the interior?"

 

"Um it's just I'm really busy at work right now." said Jane.

 

"Jane please I owe this woman a favour and I already told her you're an interior designer. It'll make me look bad if I can't even get my sister to help her."

 

"Well, okay but I can't do it until after I've finished work." said Jane.

 

Lauren gave Jane the address.

 

"That's a strange place to open up a business. It's like in the middle of nowhere." said Jane.

 

"Well it's just the warehouse she wants to base herself from. She'll open the main shop up somewhere in the city."

 

"Oh okay then."

 

Jane was so busy at work and she had so much running through her mind that she forgot to let her undercover policeman know where she was heading. He tried to get her attention as she hopped in the car but she was in her own little world and didn't notice him.

 

He tried to call her on the phone but her phone was in her bag which she had thrown in the back seat of the car. He then tried to follow her for as long as he could in his car but lost track of her in heavy traffic. Jane continued driving until she reached the warehouse to meet up with Lauren's friend.

 

She parked her car and then got out. She couldn't see anyone around and she was in the middle of nowhere. Why would you want to base yourself all the way out here, thought Jane.

 

But when she entered the open door to the warehouse she was met by Lauren holding a gun in her direction.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Jane in fear.

 

"What am I doing. What the hell have you been doing Jane. I'm your sister you're suppose to be on my side but you're not are you. How stupid are you to think that I wouldn't find out that you helped Jessica."

 

"My contact also tells me that you're even living in the same house as Jessica and Sooyoung. What sort of sister are you?"

 

"Lauren what you're doing is wrong. Why can't you just leave Soo alone. She's so happy right now, please just leave her alone." said Jane.

 

"I was the love of her life. I can still be the love of her life."

 

"But Lauren you're not the love of her life anymore, she's moved on and she's found love again. If you truly loved her you would leave her alone and let her be happy." said Jane.

 

"No why should she be happy if I'm not happy. Call her Jane. Call her now and tell her to meet you here."

 

"No!" yelled Jane.

 

"I said call her now." Lauren said as she held the gun to the side of Jane's head.

 

Jane reached for her phone while her hands were shaking with fear.

 

"What do you want Soo to come here for?" asked Jane trembling.

 

"That's none of your business Jane. Call her now!!"

 

As Jane called Sooyoung, Lauren moved further away to look at her phone. She wasn't worried about Jane trying to run away because she had the gun.

 

Brrrrrnnnnnggggggg!!!!

 

Sooyoung was sitting in her office talking to Tiffany when she heard her phone ring.

 

"Hi Jane."

 

"Heeelllooo....." Jane was struggling to talk.

 

"Jane are you okay?"

 

"Yes....um ccannn you meeeet me now. pplleasse!"

 

Sooyoung covered her phone then told Tiffany that Jane sounded weird and that she would put Jane on speaker phone so that Tiffany could hear her voice too.

 

"You want me to come meet you. Where?" said Sooyoung.

 

"Umm aat this warehouse caaaan you pppleeasse come...nnn now."

 

"There's something wrong with her Soo." said Tiffany.

 

"Hey Jane, it's Tiffany here. We'll come see you but can you just give us a yes or no answer first. Are you scared of something right now?" 

 

"Yeess." Jane answered.

 

Because Lauren was standing further away now, Jane knew she wouldn't be able to hear what Sooyoung and Tiffany were saying to her.   

 

"Do you not have your undercover policeman with you right now?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Nnoo." 

 

"Is Lauren with you right now?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yeess."

 

"I'm coming Jane. Give me the address please." said Sooyoung.

 

She gave Sooyoung the address.

 

"Has she got a weapon of any kind Jane?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yeess." said Jane who was still trembling.

 

"Don't worry Jane we'll call Mr. Liu and get things organized and then come to that address. Don't worry we'll be there soon" said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung hung up her phone and called Mr. Liu straight away. He said to give him 15 minutes to get everyone ready to help. While Sooyoung and Tiffany were waiting, Jessica walked into the office.

 

"Hey you two, do you plan on leaving work anytime soon? I thought we could all go out to dinner with Jane as well."

 

The girls then filled Jessica in on Jane's phone call and what Mr. Liu was planning.

 

"Why would they want you to go there. I'm not letting you go there Soo. No way." said Jessica with worry.

 

"They need me to go there so that they can see Lauren threatening me and Jane and then they can arrest her." 

 

"No, it's to dangerous. Don't do it. Don't go Soo." Jessica said with tears falling.

 

Sooyoung pulled her in close for a tight hug.

 

"Jess I'm going to be surrounded by police. It's okay I'll be fine."

 

"She wants to hurt you Soo. What if she hurts you before they get a chance to stop her. Did you even think about that." Jessica said frantically.

 

"Jess please, look at me. I can't leave Jane there alone. This is all happening because of me and well Lauren needs to be stopped. If I don't take care of this now then I can never be completely free of her and neither will you or all of my friends."

 

"I don't want to lose you. Baby, what if I lose you?" asked Jessica still with tears.

 

"Hey I'm not going anywhere. I've got a girlfriend that I want to spend the rest of my life with so don't worry Cutey I'll be okay."

 

Just then Mr. Liu stormed into the office.

 

"Okay girls it's time. Sooyoung you need to drive your car there but we'll have two police officers hiding in the back seat. You need to be careful Sooyoung, really careful. We don't want anything going wrong once we're there. The officers will fill you in on other information while you drive."

 

"I'm going too." said Jessica.

 

"Me too." said Tiffany.

 

"You two can come in my car then. But you'll have to stay in the car and not get out once we get there, okay." said Mr. Liu.

 

Jessica and Tiffany both agreed.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung for a long, tight hug.

 

"I love you Soo. Please don't do anything silly. Be careful Baby, please be careful." she then placed a short, soft kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

"I will, I love you too." Sooyoung said as she wiped tears off Jessica's face.

 

Tiffany then gave Sooyoung a quick hug and wished her luck.

 

"Okay let's get going." said Mr. Liu.

 

Sooyoung gave Jessica one last kiss and cuddle and then headed to her car.

 

She drove to the warehouse and parked her car. She got her final instructions from the police officer's then entered the front door to the warehouse.

 

"Sooyoung, my beautiful girl. I've missed you so much." said Lauren.

 

Sooyoung turned to Jane.

 

"Jane, are you okay?" 

 

Jane nodded her head at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung walked up to Lauren.

 

"What do you want from me? Haven't you done enough to me already." asked Sooyoung.

 

"But Soo, I know we can go back to the way we were when you loved me."

 

"No Lauren, I could never go back to loving you again." said Sooyoung.

 

"Just give me a chance. I can change. You're still just as beautiful as the day I met you. I miss you and I need you back in my life."

 

"But Lauren I don't need you back in my life. I'm so much better without you. I'm in love with Jessica and not even you could break our love." said Sooyoung.

 

"But I did break your love for each other when she moved to New York."

 

"You made us break up but you didn't break our love. Because we both still loved each other even though we couldn't be together."

 

"Shut up Soo! I don't need to hear about your love with that girl. You don't get a choice. You are going to be mine again okay." said Lauren.

 

The police officers had told Sooyoung that once Lauren made a threat to her that they would then intervene. She had to trust that they would time their entry into the warehouse to stop Lauren.

 

Jessica was getting worried just sitting in the car so she got out and headed towards the warehouse.

 

"Jess, get back here." called Tiffany.

 

"I would rather go to hell than ever be in a relationship with you again. You got that Lauren, I can never forgive you for what you did to me. Never!!" Sooyoung yelled.

 

Tiffany approached Mr. Liu to let him know that Jessica was standing near the front door. He then motioned at Jessica to go back to the car. As she went to turn back she accidently kicked a stone which made a noise loud enough for Lauren to hear.

 

"Who's that? Who's there? You better show your face now or something really bad will happen." said Lauren.

 

Jess looked over at Mr. Liu, he then motioned for her to go in.

 

She walked in the door.

 

Sooyoung turned around and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Jessica standing there. She was expecting it to be one of the policeman.

 

"It's just me." said Jessica.

 

"Get over here now." Lauren said while pointing the gun towards her.

 

Jessica walked over and stood next to Sooyoung.

 

"You think you're so clever don't you. Leaving New York without telling me and stealing my girlfriend away from me. Well you're not clever at all because now your going to have to pay for it." said Lauren.

 

Sooyoung couldn't stop tears falling now that Jessica was in great danger.

 

"She didn't steal your girlfriend away. I'm not your girlfriend anymore and I never should of been. I hate you Lauren. I hate you so much." screamed Sooyoung.

 

"One kiss Soo. If you had just one kiss with me, I know your feelings for me would come back. I just know it."

 

"No Lauren. I'm never going to kiss you again. Never!!!"

 

"Oh you'll kiss me again. If you don't kiss me right now then this so called girlfriend of yours will be dead." said Lauren.

 

"What?" said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica had tears running down her face now and she started to shake in fear.

 

"I said if you don't kiss me I'll kill Jessica."

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica then back at Lauren. She then looked over towards Jane.

 

The last thing she wanted to do was kiss Lauren but she would kiss her a million times over if it meant that Jessica wouldn't be killed.

 

"Come on Soo, I know you want to." said Lauren.

 

"You know what Lauren, I was too ashamed to admit it to anyone, but I never really stopped loving you and I hoped that one day I would get the chance  to finally kiss you again. But Lauren it's been so long since we kissed and I've been dreaming about this moment for so long now. Can we please make it a kiss to remember." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica was shocked by what Sooyoung just said but Mr. Liu, Tiffany and Jane knew exactly what Sooyoung was doing.

 

Sooyoung knew that if she could kiss Lauren for a long time it would give the police a chance to grab Lauren while they kissed. Sooyoung realized if she made Lauren think that she really wanted to kiss her, then the kiss would probably last longer.  

 

"Yes Soo come here, I promise I'll make it a kiss to remember." said Lauren.

 

"Lauren can I please play some music from my phone while we're kissing because I know you use to love it when we kissed while romantic songs were playing."

 

"Wow, you remember that. Yes put a love song on Soo." Lauren said happily.

 

Sooyoung hoped by playing some music that Lauren wouldn't hear the police enter the warehouse.

 

She went through her song list and found a love song. She started playing the song, then she took a step forward and met Lauren's lips for a long kiss. Lauren was still holding the gun in her hand while they were kissing. Sooyoung pretended she was kissing Jessica because she really didn't want to believe that she was kissing Lauren right now.

 

The police officer's started to enter the warehouse as quietly as they could. Moving closer and closer with each step.

 

One of the policeman was now crouched directly behind Lauren. He reached up for her, but then as he went to wrap his arms around her....

 

"BANG!!!!!"  A gun shot rang out...................