Choi Fair Time

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"You know, there is something we could do to make it not so obvious that you have feelings for Sooyoung." said Tiffany.

 

"What's that?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Well we could fake date."

 

"Fake dating? Hmmm that could work." said Taeyeon.

 

"That way Soo won't think you have feelings for her if she thinks you're dating me." said Tiffany.

 

"Oh wait, no that won't work." said Taeyeon.

 

"Why not?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I kind of already told Soo that I didn't want to string you along because I had fallen for someone else."

 

"String me along?" questioned Tiffany.

 

"It's kind of embarrassing but I did think that I really liked you but then when Soo mentioned about making love to Jessica I realized that I had feelings for Sooyoung."

 

"Oh so you liked me huh?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Kind of yes." 

 

"Well it helps that Soo knows that you said you use to like me maybe you could just say that you realized the other girl wasn't right for you and when I came to visit you today you felt like asking me out on a date. I don't know what do you think?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I guess it's worth a try."

 

"Soo wants me to call her after I've finished talking to you. I could say that you were feeling a lot better today and asked me out somewhere? I don't know do you think that could work?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Maybe it will work. Okay let's try it then." said Taeyeon.

 

 

 

                     ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sooyoung rang Jessica again.

 

Brrrrrrrnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

 

"Hi y, you okay?"

 

"Hey Cutey, I'm okay. I just got a call from my Mum asking if you and I would go with her and my sister to the Fair tonight. Sorry that it's not much notice for you."

 

"Tonight to the fair, I'd love to. You know how much I love the fair and well I'd get to meet your Mum and your sister too." Jessica smiled.

 

"Really. You want to go. Thanks for wanting to meet my famly Jess. I'm so excited now that My Mum and Sis will get to finally meet you after they've had to put up with me talking about you all the time." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well I'm looking forward to meeting them too." Jessica smiled.

 

"So will you be ready if I pick you up at 6.30pm?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Sure. I can't wait to see you again."

 

"At least this time we can hold hands and kiss whenever we want not like last time." said Sooyoung.

 

"True, we have nothing to hide this time so be prepared for lots of kisses Choi Sooyoung."

 

"I think I can cope with that Jessica Jung." 

 

"Good, see you tonight y."

 

"Okay, bye Cutey."

 

When Sooyoung finished the call her phone rang.

 

Brrrrrnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!

 

"Hi Tiff."

 

"Hi Soo, I just went to see your Shorty and well she was feeling much better. She said she was just feeling really down last night and she was so sorry about how she treated you."

 

"So she definitely doesn't hate me then?"

 

"No, she definitely does not hate you but I kind of have some news for you though." said Tiffany.

 

"Really, so you're going to tell me what was upsetting her?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um no, she actually said that she realized that girl she liked wasn't the right person for her and well she kind of asked me if we could go on a date sometime soon."

 

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, why do you not want me to date her?"

 

"No, of course I do it's just I was surprised that she asked you considering the state she was in last night." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well she did."

 

"Are you going to date her Tiff?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I kind of liked her too, so I guess it would be worth giving dating a go." 

 

"I didn't realise that you liked her like that." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I do but I guess I didn't think anything would come of it."

 

"So does that mean you don't have feelings for me anymore?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I know that you and Jess are perfect for each other so no, I don't have feelings for you anymore." said Tiffany.

 

And there it was possibly the biggest lie she had ever told. Of course she still had feelings for Sooyoung but she couldn't let Sooyoung know that anymore now that she was supposed to be fake dating Taeyeon.

 

That gave me a slightly weird feeling hearing that Tiffany doesn't have feelings for me anymore. Why should Tiff not having feelings for me make me feel like this thought Sooyoung. I'm so confused. I know that Jessica is the one I love so why would I feel like this after hearing what Tiffany just said. I guess maybe my pride is dented a little now that she doesn't want me anymore thought Sooyoung.

 

"Oh........ well that's good then. I hope it works out for the two of you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Um yeah, thanks."

 

"Well I better get going but thanks for seeing Shorty for me." said Sooyoung.

 

"You're welcome and I guess i'll probably see you tonight."

 

"Maybe, Jess and I are going to the Fair tonight with my Mum and Sister."

 

"Oh really, sounds like fun." said Tiffany.

 

"So will you be going out with Shorty tonight?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, not tonight. I think Taeyeon is going to have an early night after last night."

 

"Oh okay, well I might see you later then, Bye Tiff."

 

"Okay goodbye Soo."

 

When Sooyoung arrived home from work she was so happy to see Yuri home.

 

"Yuri-ah!!!" Sooyoung yelled as she rushed over to her friend who was sitting on the sofa.

 

"Oh my god who are you stranger? I haven't seen you for ages." Yuri said as she wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

 

"I know, i'm sorry that I havn't been home much and i'm going out again tonight but I really want to know what the latest is on you and Yoong. I'm such a bad friend sorry Yul." said Sooyoung.

 

"Hey you're in love, you're forgiven. I know exactly how it feels now remember." Yuri smiled.

 

Yuri then filled Sooyoung in on how the two of them were now dating and how happy the two of them are.

 

"So have you two kissed yet?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Yuri began to blush.

 

"You have haven't you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Maybe." Yuri smiled cheekily.

 

"I'm just so happy for you Yul."

 

"Thanks Soo. She's going to be coming over tonight too." Yuri smiled.

 

"Are you going to cook dinner for her?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes and I would of cooked it for you too but you're going out." 

 

"Lucky I'm going out then I wouldn't of wanted to be the third wheel with you two." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"We would of behaved ourselves in front of you Soo and you know how much Yoona loves spending time with you." 

 

"Well I love spending time with her too but not while the two of you are making out together or whatever else you two have been up to." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Do you want me to grab a book Choi Sooyoung? Because it really seems like you want me to throw a book at you right now." Yuri smiled.

 

"No don't throw a book please, I already have enough bruises on me already from Jess punching me all the time." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well it seems like you're deserving of any books or punches that get thrown your way. Because you love stirring people and well that's what happens when you stir people too much." said Yuri smiling.

 

"You call it stirring I call it being funny." Sooyoung giggled.

 

Yuri laughed at her.

 

"So where are you going tonight. Over to Jessica's?" 

 

"Well I'm picking her up and then we're off to the Fair with Mum and Soojin." she smiled.

 

"Back to the fair. I'm jealous. So Jessica is going to meet your family for the first time?" asked Yuri.

 

"Yep, I'm really excited about it Yul. I just know they're going to love her."

 

"I think Soojin and your Mum will be over the moon to see just how happy you are when you're with Jessica." smiled  Yuri.

 

"I hope so. Oh...... I just remembered I've got some news for you."

 

"What?"

 

"Shorty and Tiffany are going to be dating." said Sooyoung.

 

"Really? Wow I didn't really see that coming. I thought Tiffany was still crazy about you."

 

"Um....... no she's not anymore. She doesn't have feelings for me anymore but she does for Shorty so........ I hope it works out for them." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah Taeyeon hasn't dated for so long. I hope it works out for her too." Yuri smiled.

 

"Okay well I really need to get ready or I'll be late." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung had a shower and got ready as quick as she could. She noticed a message on her phone from her Mum :

 

Hi,

Your Father will be coming to 

the Fair with us tonight as well.

He really wants to meet Jessica

also. So we'll see you soon

my darling daughter.     xxoo

 

 

Wow Dad's coming too. He hasn't gone to the fair with us for years. I can't wait to see everyone I've only really talked to them on the phone recently because I've been spending most of my time with Jessica  thought Sooyoung.

 

She grabbed her things and headed out the door after giving Yuri a hug goodbye.

 

She got in her car and drove to Jessica's house. Jessica was looking out the window waiting when she saw Sooyoung pull up. She said goodbye to Tiffany and headed to Sooyoung's car.

 

Sooyoung hopped out of her car so that she could greet her girlfriend.

 

"Hey there y." smiled Jessica.

 

"Hi Cutey, come here." Sooyoung said with her arms outstretched to hug Jessica.

 

The two of them shared a warm tight hug before meeting each other's lips for a long kiss.

 

"You look so beautiful Jess."

 

"Really?"

 

"Well no actually you are beautiful and you look so hot." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I'm just in jeans and a hoody and a jacket. I don't think I'm looking very hot." said Jessica.

 

"Well that's a matter of opinion isn't it because you should know that I think you look so hot in jeans and a hoody." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Come here." said Jessica.

 

She kissed Sooyoung passionately on the lips.

 

She then looked up at Sooyoung.

 

"Now I know we said that we can kiss as much as we want tonight because we have nothing to hide but I won't be kissing you tonight like i just did then in front of your Mum and Sister." Jess smiled.

 

"Well good because that would be a bit embarrassing. But seeing as you won't kiss me like that in front of them can you kiss me like that again now. Please!" Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica smiled then pulled Sooyoung in closer for another long, passionate kiss.

 

"Wow, when we get home from the Fair can you kiss me like that again?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Maybe, if you behave yourself at the Fair then maybe i'll kiss you like that again." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"We better get going if we don't want to be late to meet your Mum and Sis." said Jessica.

 

"Oh that reminds me, my Dad is coming to the Fair tonight too because he really wants to meet you and he hasn't come with us to the Fair for a long time so he must really want to meet you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Really, I hope your family actually likes me Soo." said Jess with concern.

 

"Hey Cutey, don't worry of course they'll like you." Sooyoung smiled and placed a short, sweet kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"Okay now let's get going." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Once they arrived at the Fair they headed to the front entrance hand in hand. As they got closer Sooyoung could see her family standing near the entrance.

 

"That's my family over there, in front of the green post." said Sooyoung.

 

"Should I let go of your hand now?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, Jess look at me."

 

Jessica turned towards Sooyoung.

 

"We can do anything we normally do in front of my family. Please don't worry, just be yourself." said Sooyoung.

 

"What so we can make love in front of them?" Jessica giggled.

 

"Oh you think you're so funny again don't you Cutey Jung. No there will be no love making and no hot and steamy kisses in front of them okay?"

 

"Okay, but I was pretty funny wasn't I." she smiled cheekily.

 

Sooyoung shook her head at her and then smiled.

 

When they reached Sooyoung's family.

 

"Hi Mum, Dad, Soojin, this is my Jessica." Sooyoung smiled brightly.

 

Sooyoung's family all gave Jessica a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug. Sooyoung kissed and hugged her family as well.

 

Sooyoung's dad paid for their entry tickets.

 

"Dad you didn't have to pay for us all but thank you." said Sooyoung.

 

"It's my pleasure. So how about we have something to eat first because I'm hungry."

 

They all agreed to go have some dinner.

 

"Is that where you get your eating habbits from, your Dad?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung just smiled at her.

 

They all headed to a table and sat down to have their meals. Sooyoung's parents on one side of the table and Jessica, Sooyoung and Soojin on the other. They ate their food happily while talking about many different things. When they had all finished eating they got up and began to walk together. Sooyoung holding Jessica's hand tightly.

 

"Well it's tradition that we go see the animals first." said Mrs. Choi.

 

"Oh you all go ahead. I'll wait for you outside with Jessica." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's okay Soo I don't mind waiting alone." said Jessica.

 

"There's no way i'm leaving you by yourself while we're all in with the animals." said Sooyoung.

 

"It's okay I'll wait with Jessica. I haven't been to the Fair for years so I don't mind missing out on seeing the animals." said Mr. Choi.

 

"Thanks Dad." Sooyoung smiled before whispering in Jessica's ear.

 

"Is that alright with you Cutey?"

 

"Yes, I just didn't want you to miss out on seeing the animals." said Jessica.

 

"Thank you." said Sooyoung as she gave Jessica a sweet, short kiss before heading into see the animals with her Mum and sister.

 

Sooyoung's Dad and Jessica got to know each other while they were waiting for the others. Mr. Choi was busy asking Jessica lots of questions which she was happy to answer. In the short time that Jessica had been with the Choi family she could tell that they all cared deeply for each other and that they were all quite humerous or at least they thought they were. 

 

About 30 minutes later they exited the animal pavillion. Sooyoung rushing straight towards Jessica.

 

"Hug me and tell me if I smell bad like the animals?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica hugged her tightly then whispered in her ear.

 

"You smell perfect Baby."

 

Sooyoung smiled at her then gave her a gentle, short kiss.

 

They spent the rest of their time at the Fair holding hands and sharing quick kisses. While the fireworks were on Sooyoung and Jessica had their arm around one another and when the 3 hearts lit up they shared quick kisses on the lips. They didn't want to be embarrassed by sharing long passionate kisses in front of Sooyoung's family.

 

They all grabbed an ice cream after the arena show and headed towards the exit gates. When they had finished eating they said their goodbyes to each other.

 

"Well it was our pleasure to finally meet the girl responsible for us having such a happy daughter back again." Mr. Choi smiled at Jessica.

 

"What, I was happy before I met Jessica. You make it sound like I was so depressed or something." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You know what I mean Sooyoung. Yes you were happy before but you're so much more happier now." Mr. Choi smiled.

 

"Well I'm so happy that I got to meet you all tonight." smiled Jessica.

 

"We'll get you two over for dinner sometime next week if it suits you." smiled Mrs. Choi.

 

"That would be great. Thanks." smiled Jessica.

 

They all kissed and hugged then said goodbye to each other. After her family walked off Sooyoung began to head towards her car when Jessica jumped up on her back.

 

"What are you doing? Are you trying to kill me?" asked Sooyoung while smiling.

 

"I want you to piggy back me to the car." said Jessica.

 

"Well It might have been a good idea to let me know you were going to jump on my back before you did it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Hey y, stop complaining."

 

Sooyoung laughed as she piggy backed Jessica towards her car.

 

"Your family is so nice Soo and well I'm just feeling so happy right now. So, so happy, we should go to OUR park and make wild and passionate love to each other." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

Sooyoung put Jessica down as soon as she could then turned to her.

 

"We are not going to make any love in OUR park let alone wild and passionate love. It's against the law Jess." Sooyoung smiled at her girlfriend.

 

"You are so not fun Choi Sooyoung. Your girlfriend wants you to make love to her so badly right now but you want to be the spoil sport." smiled Jessica.

 

"Just hop in the car and behave yourself Cutey Jung." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They got in the car and before Sooyoung could put her seatbelt on Jessica began kissing her passionately. She then whispered seductively in Sooyoung's ear.

 

"I want you right here, right now. Make love to me y."

 

"Oh my god Jess, I can't believe how much you have me right now."

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath out.

 

"Quick put your seatbelt on Jess."

 

"Oh but I want to kiss you more....."

 

"Jess please quickly."

 

Jessica and Sooyoung put their belts on quickly. Sooyoung started her car and instead of driving out of the carpark, she drove over to the furthest corner where it was nearly completely dark, parked and turned the engine off.

 

"Why did you stop here?" asked Jessica.

 

"Because you've got me so right now, that you make me want to do things to you that I'm not suppose to do to you in a carpark." Sooyoung said full of desire.

 

Jessica looked at Sooyoung and smiled.

 

Their lips met teasing each other with small short kisses, before their lips moved in sync passionately as they both lost control of their desires..................

 

 

 

Hope everyone is still enjoying reading this fic  :)