Feelings Still There

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I love you too Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Their lips met for a long romantic kiss.....

 

"Let's take a photo together with our couple rings." said Sooyoung.

 

The two of them posed for the photo.

 

They spent the rest of the evening making out and talking but mainly making out.

 

"I know I keep saying it, but one of these nights we are going to make love in this park. But not tonight though because I can tell my Baby is really tired." said Jessica.

 

"I'll be okay." Sooyoung said as she yawned.

 

"You just yawned again. Come on y let's go home." Jessica said as she kissed Sooyoung sweetly.

 

"Okay I am feeling a bit tired." said Sooyoung as she stood up.

 

"Come here Cutey." she outsretched her arms towards Jessica.

 

Jessica moved closer then Sooyoung pulled her in for a long, warm hug.

 

"Thank you for another perfect date." she placed a soft kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"You're welcome." she smiled.

 

"These couple rings are beautiful Jess, just like you." she smiled.

 

"Now everytime you look at that ring you can think of me." said Jessica.

 

"I think about you all the time anyway but yes I'll definitely think of you when I look at this beautiful ring." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They shared one last long, romantic kiss before packing up and driving home to Jessica's house.

 

When they got home they headed to bed and snuggled each other tightly until they fell asleep.

 

On Monday at lunch time.

 

"Seo I'm just heading off to have lunch with Shorty in the mall. Would you like to come?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I won't come today Soo. I'm actually going to have lunch with Jinho." said Seohyun.

 

"Ooh really, you two are getting pretty serious, huh?" Sooyoung teased.

 

"No Soo, it's just lunch."

 

"But it's a date right?" she grinned.

 

Seohyun just grinned back at her.

 

"Anyway say hello to Jinho for me. I hope you have a great lunch." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Thanks Soo and say hello to Tae for me." said Seohyun.

 

"I will, bye."

 

Sooyoung made her way to the City Mall to meet up with her best friend who was painting an animal mural. She bought some lunch for the both of them on the way.

 

As she approached she saw the area Taeyeon was painting was roped off so that people wouldn't walk over it while the paint was drying.

 

"Shorty!" Sooyoung called out.

 

"Sooyoung-ah! you came."

 

"Of course I did, I told you I would come and visit you everyday for lunch. I'm keeping my promise and look here's our lunch." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Thank you. Hey let's go sit in the shade over there. I just need to tell the security guard." said Taeyeon.

 

"Wow you even have a security guard." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah he's just there to stop people walking over it or wrecking it." said Taeyeon.

 

The two of them headed over to a shady spot near the mall fountain. They talked while eating their lunch.

 

"So how's everything going with Tiff?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um still slow."

 

"Is it you who wants to take it slow or Tiff?"

 

"Both of us I guess." said Taeyeon.

 

"Oh okay, fair enough."

 

"It's just that both of us have had feelings recently for someone else and even though we like each other it's sometimes hard to move on."

 

"So you're still finding it hard to get over that girl you really liked?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I am. I mean I know I have to get over her but it doesn't make it any easier." said Taeyeon.

 

"Well at least Tiffany has moved on so that should make it a bit easier."

 

"Um if you want to believe that she's moved on, then sure." said Taeyeon.

 

"Are you trying to tell me that she hasn't moved on?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Do you really think she's moved on from you?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yes, well she told me she had moved on from me." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay then you keep believing that then ........" Taeyeon trailed off.

 

"I really want you to be happy Shorty and I really want Tiff to be happy too. I didn't know she still had feelings for me. I'm sorry if her feelings for me are getting in the way of your relationship with her." said Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon knew she shouldn't be saying any of this to Sooyoung. She was suppose to be pretending to be happily dating Tiffany but sitting here talking with her best friend she couldn't help but tell the truth. But she would draw the line at not revealing her own feelings for Sooyoung.

 

"It's okay, maybe Tiffany and I will still have a great relationship at the end of it all but for now we both need to take it really slow." said Taeyeon.

 

"Okay well I'll change the subject. Do you notice anything different on one of my fingers." Sooyoung smiled as she showed off her couple ring to Taeyeon.

 

"Wow it's beautiful Soo. I'm guessing it's from Jessica."

 

"Yep and she's got a matching one too." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I think you've found a good one there in Jessica." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"I think so too Shorty. I finally found my heart again and I've learnt how to love again. Something I didn't think would be possible after Lauren but here I am head over heels in love with Jessica." she smiled.

 

"I'm so happy for you Soo."

 

Taeyeon knew there was no doubt that her best friend was definitely head over heels in love with Jessica. Exactly why she knew there was no hope of her being with Sooyoung.

 

"So is your back getting sore yet Shorty?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Not yet, probably tomorrow or the next day it might start to get sore."

 

"Well if you need a massage just let me know." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks Soo."

 

The best friends continued to talk for the rest of Sooyoung's lunch break. As they were finishing up a guy approached Sooyoung.

 

"Hello you're Choi Sooyoung right?" he asked.

 

"Yes." she smiled.

 

"Could I please get a photo with you. My sister loves your fashion designing and she won't believe I saw you here unless I have a photo with you."

 

"Of course, no problem." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung had her photo taken with him and said goodbye to him.

 

"You're so popular Soo, everyone wants you." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Well to be honest Shorty, Nobody normally recognises me when I'm out and about so I'm surprised he noticed me." said Sooyoung.

 

"Sooyoung-ah lots of people notice you. It's just they're usually to shy or want to respect your privacy and don't come up to you." said Taeyeon.

 

"Well I never notice anyone."

 

"That's because you're not full of yourself. You don't expect people to be looking at you so you don't notice them." said Taeyeon.

 

"Maybe, hey I've really enjoyed hanging out with you again Shorty. Things haven't been the same between us lately but being with you now is just like old times." she smiled.

 

"I know, thanks for coming to hang out with me my Giant." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You're welcome and I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" she said as she kissed Taeyeon on the forehead.

 

"Okay see you then. I love you Soo."

 

"I love you too Shorty, Bye."

 

That night Jessica met Taeyeon at Sooyoung's parents house. They were all finalising arrangements for the surprise 21st birthday party they were going to be putting on for Soo at the park on Saturday night.

 

Jessica told Sooyoung that she had a meeting to attend that evening, so Sooyoung decided to pay Tiffany a visit.

 

She knocked on the door which after a while Tiffany opened.

 

"Hi Soo."

 

"Hey Tiff."

 

"You know that Jess isn't here tonight." 

 

"I know, I'm here to see you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh sorry please come in." said Tiffany.

 

"Can we have a talk Tiff?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um sure, is everything okay?" she asked as she walked to the sofa and sat down.

 

Sooyoung sat next to Tiffany on the sofa.

 

"Maybe, it's just I want to ask you something." said Sooyoung.

 

"Sure go ahead."

 

"Tiffany Hwang I trust you and well I think that maybe you lied to me about something."

 

"What are you talking about Soo?" asked Tiffany who was hoping Sooyoung wasn't about to ask her about Taeyeon.

 

"You told me that you didn't have feelings for me anymore but did you lie to me when you said that?" asked Sooyoung.

 

The last thing Tiffany wanted to do was lie to Sooyoung but she did lie. She felt like it was the best thing for Sooyoung so that she wouldn't feel burdened by her still having feelings for her anymore.

 

"Yes, I did. I'm so sorry Soo but I didn't want you to feel bad that I still hadn't moved on from you." said Tiffany.

 

"Next time can you please just be honest with me Tiff." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I promise."

 

"Shorty told me the two of you hadn't quite moved on from the people you liked but that you would both take it slow and see what happens. So I guessed that you still did have feelings for me." said Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany turned away from Sooyoung because she felt herself tearing up.

 

"I'll move on from you one day I promise, okay?" she said.

 

"Hey Tiff."

 

Sooyoung could tell by Tiffany's voice that she was upset. She gently placed her hand on Tiffany's face and moved it towards her.

 

"Hey, you'll move on from me when you're ready too. Don't worry about you thinking you're burdening me okay?" Sooyoung said sweetly.

 

"But it's hard for you and Jess knowing that I still like you."

 

"Well it's even harder for you though. Isn't it?" said Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany's tears flowed out faster.

 

Sooyoung stood up.

 

"Come here Tiff, I think what you need is a really big hug." she opened up her arms to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany stood up. Sooyoung pulled her in for a long, tight hug.

 

"I know I can't be your girlfriend like you want me to be but I do want to be here for you as a friend Tiff."

 

"I know, thank you." said Tiffany.

 

"Hey let's go do something exciting together." said Sooyoung.

 

"Like what?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Hmmm I know let's go to the Library and sit in there and have a staring competition with each other." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany giggled.

 

"That's not exciting Soo."

 

"I know but it made you laugh so I know you think I'm funny right?" asked Sooyoung while she smiled.

 

"I'm tossing up between funny and crazy. Yep you're definitely just crazy."

 

"Hey Hwang watch what you're saying. I know you really meant to say funny." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Tiffany smiled.

 

"Okay well how about we go buy some yummy ice cream. Does that sound more exciting?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes Soo much more exciting. Let's go." she smiled.

 

They headed to the local ice cream shop. Sooyoung bought some ice cream tubs then drove home to eat them. Sooyoung made sure she bought a tub of Jessica's favourite ice cream for her as well.

 

Once Sooyoung put Jessica's ice cream in the freezer, Her and Tiffany started eating their's.

 

"This is so good." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Mine's better."

 

"Really. Well here try some of mine." She placed a spoonful of ice cream in Tiffany's mouth.

 

"Not bad Soo but here try mine too." Tiffany placed some ice cream on her spoon and fed it to Sooyoung.

 

Even though Sooyoung wasn't trying to be romantic with Tiffany. It felt romantic to Tiffany and she felt herself being swept off her feet again with this beautiful girl sitting next to her.

 

"Hmm not bad Tiff but I still think mine's better." she smiled.

 

"Okay then we'll just agree to disagree." Tiffany smiled.

 

The two of them talked and laughed while eating their ice cream.

 

They watched a bit of TV together as well.

 

"Well Tiff I guess I should be going home." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay Soo, thanks for coming over to talk to me and thanks for buying me some ice cream." she smiled.

 

"That's okay. Could you tell Jess that I bought her some too when she gets home." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yep I will."

 

"Bye Tiff." Sooyoung said as she pulled her in for a goodbye hug.

 

"Bye Soo." Tiffany smiled at her.

 

When Jessica arrived home Tiffany told her that Sooyoung bought some ice cream for her.

 

"Soo was here?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yeah she wanted to ask me something." said Tiffany.

 

"What did she ask you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um just about something I said to her last week."

 

"Oh okay did she stay long." asked jess.

 

"She stayed a while I think she thought I was lonely." said Tiffany.

 

"Are you lonely because Taeyeon was with me?"

 

"No not really anyway enough about me how'd it go finalising the party plans"

 

"Great, I really think she's going to love it Tiff."

 

"I think she will too, it was a great idea Jess." said Tiffany.

 

"I'm really tired Jess, I'm going to head to bed."

 

"Okay goodnight."

 

Once Tiffany went to bed Jessica walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer. She smiled when she saw that Sooyoung had bought her favourite ice cream flavour.

 

She rang Sooyoung.

 

Brrrrnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!

 

"Hi Cutey, how'd your meeting go? I missed not seeing you tonight."

 

"Hey y the meeting went well and I missed you too."

 

"I was over your house before."

 

"I know I heard, I was kind of hoping you might of waited for me to come home." said Jessica.

 

"Well Tiffany was looking pretty tired so I decided to come home."

 

"Baby you could of just headed into my bedroom and waited for me." said Jessica.

 

"So you wouldn't mind if I just made myself at home in your bed and waited?" 

 

"No of course I wouldn't mind. It would of been a nice surprise for me." said Jessica.

 

"Sorry Jess I didn't think of doing that."

 

"That's okay y but I got a nice surprise anyway because Tiffany told me that my beautiful girlfriend bought me some ice cream."

 

"Yes I did. Have you had any?"

 

"No, I haven't been home long but I will have some soon and thank you for getting my favourite flavour." Jessica smiled.

 

"You''re welcome Cutey. I love you and I wish I was cuddling you right now."

 

"Well y I love you too and I wish you were cuddling me right now." said Jessica.

 

"I could drive over now and stay the night with you if you like?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes Baby please come over and stay the night." Jessica smiled. 

 

 

 

                         -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Well that's it, Taeyeon's fate is all organised." said Lauren.

 

"And just what exactly is her fate?" asked Jane.

 

"I can't tell you every little detail Jane."

 

"You're not going to hurt her though are you?" asked Jane.

 

"How do you expect me to get her out of Sooyoung's life without hurting her....................................