How Can You Smile

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I think it's better you sleep with Taeyeon." Jessica said as she walked off towards Tiffany's room.

 

"Do you two mind just waiting here while I talk to Jess." said Sooyoung.

 

The two girls didn't mind. Tiffany offered to make Taeyeon a hot chocolate while they waited which she glady excepted. 

 

Sooyoung walked into Tiffany's bedroom. Jessica was sitting on the bed with tears falling down her face. Sooyoung sat herself down on the bed next to her.

 

Sooyoung began to wipe the tears from Jessica's face.

 

"Jess, please talk to me" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I don't get you." said Jessica.

 

"Huh?" Sooyoung responded.

 

"With all the trauma, pain and hurt you've suffered in your life.............(sob)....... how come you're still able to smile?" asked Jessica with tears still flowing.

 

"After that night, I didn't smile for a long time, a very long time Jess. About two months after it happened, my Mum sat me down and said my dearest Sooyoung, when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. To this day, I'll never forget those words. From that day on I decided it was time to get back out into the world and find the real me again." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica looked into Sooyoung's eyes.  

 

"I thought that Lauren was everything that I wanted to be but I couldn't of been more wrong. I knew exactly the person I wanted to be but to become that person I had to forget what hurt me in the past but still never forget what it taught me. I learnt that I have no control over anyone else's actions but I do have control over my own actions." Sooyoung said.

 

She then wiped away some more tears from Jessica's face.

 

"Before I met Lauren I had dreams. I had big dreams. I wanted to follow my passion and become a fashion designer. When Lauren and I started dating I realized how lucky I was to have a girlfriend that could help me get a step closer in reaching my own fashion designing dreams. But instead of it being a help she nearly destroyed my dreams."

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath trying to hold back her tears which were close to falling.

 

"I missed a whole term of college. I didn't want to leave the house in fact I didn't even want to leave my bed. Well I should say Taeyeon's bed. I slept with Taeyeon by my side for two months. Every night waking up with nightmare's of that horrible night. I don't know how I would of coped without Shorty. But then after my Mum spoke to me I realized that I was letting Lauren win. I was just a shadow of my former self. I lost all my spirit and ambition and I knew it was time for me to fight back and find it again."

 

Sooyoung's tears began to fall.

 

"You know one of the things I remember most from that terrible night."

 

"What?" asked Jessica.

 

"The look............. I'll never forget the look on Seohyun's face. My god she was so innocent, I was suppose to be her role model and yet she had to walk in on such a horrible and degrading moment for me. I mean to see her face completely broke my heart. I wanted to prove to this beautiful angel that I was worth her respect and that no matter what dreadful obstacles got thrown my way that I could find a way around them and still find a way to reach the top."

 

"She thinks the world of you Soo." said Jessica.

 

"I was so determined Jess......... so determined for her to learn from that night that yes there are some awful people that make this world go around but if you stick to what you know is good and right then you can hold your head high and still make it to the top in the end. At work, she's the one that makes me push myself to be the best I can possibly be. She believes in me and I don't ever want to let her down again. Like that night she saw things that she wasn't ready to see and I'll always feel sorry for that." said Sooyoung.

 

"You're amazing. You know that right?" said Jessica proudly.

 

"Why?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Even on that most traumatic night for you, your thoughts were of someone else and not yourself. You were worried about what Seohyun had seen and not about what had just happened to you." said Jessica.

 

"I can't help it. That's just me." said Sooyoung.

 

"Don't apologize for it. You should be proud of it. You know Soo, that first night I met you. Your beauty got my attention but it was your personality that stole my heart." Jessica smiled.

 

"Oh my god Jess, I think my cheesiness has rubbed off on you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica then punched Sooyoung in the arm.

 

"Ouch!" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"As someone once taught me, that wasn't cheesy it was sweet." Jessica grinned.

 

She then leant in to give Sooyoung a sweet, short kiss.

 

"I can't believe you kissed me." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Why?" asked Jessica.

 

"I thought you were so revolted with me because of my past that you wouldn't want to touch me again." said Sooyoung.

 

"Seriously baby, I know I'm shallow and selfish but how could I possibly be revolted by you?"

 

She gave Sooyoung another soft kiss.

 

"What happened to you was not your fault and besides that, how could you think that it would be possible for me to keep my hands or lips off your beautiful body." Jessica smiled.

 

"And there it is. Your smile. Just when I thought I was never going to see it again." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"It's you Choi Sooyoung. You're the only person that could make me smile when all I could think about was crying." said Jessica.

 

She kissed Sooyoung's sweet lips again.

 

"I love you. I love you so much baby but...... It hurts ..............it hurts so bad to hear what you went through that night and then you had to go through another horrible experience with what Nicole did to you and.......... well ............... I didn't stand by you that night. I feel so terrible Soo. I wish I could go back in time and make both those nights never happen......but I can't .......... I can't Soo." Jessica said as tears began to fall again.

 

"Hey you, I just got to see your smile but now you have tears again." said Sooyoung as she wiped Jessica's tears.

 

"Jess I love you too and I understand why you couldn't stand by me that night with Nicole. We can't go back in time but we can learn from those horrible experiences right?" said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica nodded her head.

 

"But what if I'm............. what if I'm the one that brings more hurt to your life. I couldn't bear for you to be hurt again Soo and well .......... what if I do hurt you?" said Jessica sadly.

 

"Hey Cutey, what are you talking about you hurt me already. You punch me nearly everyday and well that hurts me bad, real bad." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"It's not funny Soo. I'm being serious. What if I do hurt you?" said Jessica.

 

"Jess we're a couple, we're going to have ups and downs right. That's just normal in a relationship but instead of falling apart with our ups and downs how about we become stronger." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You've been to hell and back and yet you still see the best in any situation. What are you doing with me? I am so not like that." said Jessica.

 

"Opposites attract right?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Apparently so." Jess said as she smiled and kissed Sooyoung sweetly again.

 

 

 

                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon talking while having their hot chocolate

 

 

"Sooyoung is simply incredible. I mean for her to have gone through such a terrible ordeal and then come out and achieve great success with her business.............. I can't even imagine how she begun to cope with any of it." said Tiffany.

 

"You're right she is incredible. I never really tell her but I look up to her so much. To still remain such a kind hearted person after all she's been through well I don't know how she does it.

 

"Well it certainly seems like she's surrounded by amazing friends and family that would do anything for her." Tiffany smiled.

 

"That's because we learnt how to be such a good friend from her. Once Soo's been in your life, you'll never want her out of it." said Taeyeon.

 

"Yep, believe me I know that feeling already. Look, I haven't known her very long but I couldn't imagine not having her in my life now." Tiffany smiled.

 

"So what do you think's wrong with Jessica?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I honestly think she's struggling to cope with what she heard happened that night." said Tiffany.

 

"Well Soo needs her support right now so I hope she doesn't hurt my best friend." said Taeyeon.

 

"Jessica loves Sooyoung so much so she would never intentionally hurt her." said Tiffany.

 

"Can I ask you Tiffany. Do you regret not being with Soo anymore?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yes, yes and yes but in the end it was kind of out of my hands. I think her heart belongs to Jessica not me." Tiffany said sadly.

 

"If Soo and Jessica ever broke up would you like to have another chance with her?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Of course I would but that's not going to happen so somehow I need to make myself move on from Soo." said Tiffany.

 

"Well if makes you feel any better you're the first person Soo had ever shown any interest in since that terrible night."

 

"It's just a pity I didn't have her for long." said Tiffany regretfully.

 

 

                             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Soo, can I ask you............ well.......... do you regret us making love on our second date?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, how could I ever regret that. I was so happy to make love to you that night." said Sooyoung.

 

"Really? Honestly you're not just saying that. Because I kind of feel guilty about it now that I know your past and well I think I might of rushed you into it." said Jessica with concern.

 

"Hey Cutey, you didn't rush me into it. I really wanted to and I'm really glad that we did it." smiled Sooyoung.

 

She then kissed Jessica gently on the lips.

 

"So do you really want me to sleep with Taeyeon tonight?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well who would you prefer to sleep with tonight me or Taeyeon?" asked Jessica.

 

"Hmmm Tiffany." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica punched her girlfriend in the arm.

 

"You think you're so funny don't you but just so you know Tiffany is not one of the options." Jessica smiled.

 

"You're seriously no fun Cutey." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"So who's your choice?" asked Jess.

 

"I told you out in the lounge room before I want to sleep with you but then you took off in here as fast as you could away from me. That could give a girlfriend a complex you know." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry, I was still taking everything in and I wasn't myself." said Jessica.

 

"Well I knew you weren't yourself because the Jessica I know would not let me sleep with Taeyeon so easily, especially after she was getting really jealous of me and my best friend at the fair." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Don't bring that up again. You must want us to fight or something .................. is that what you want Choi Sooyoung us to argue again? said Jessica with a smile.

 

"No, I want to tickle you instead." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung started to tickle Jessica.

 

Jessica began to giggle.

 

"No Soo, don't do it anymore. I'm not ticklish."

 

"Well then why are you giggling so much if you're not ticklish." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Jessica giggled some more.

 

"Please Soo, Please stop."

 

"What will you do for me if I stop?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'll ............. well I'll .................. stop tickling me and you'll see." said Jess while still giggling.

 

"Okay there. I've stopped." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Jessica placed her lips on Sooyoung's for a long, passionate kiss.

 

"Well i'm going to have to tickle you more often if that's what happens afterwards." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"No, if you tickle me again I promise I won't be so nice next time." Jessica smiled.

 

The two then wrapped their arms around each other for a long loving hug.

 

"I love you." said Sooyoung.

 

"I love you more." Jessica smiled sweetly.

 

"I guess we really should get some sleep. Also we're kind of keeping Shorty and Tiff up too." said Sooyoung.

 

 The girls all said their goodnights and headed off to bed. Sooyoung with Jessica and Tiffany with Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon woke up first the next morning.

 

They both started to prepare breakfast for them all.

 

Sooyoung then woke up. She didn't want to wake up her sleeping beauty who looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. So she headed out to the kitchen to join Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"Goodmorning you two. So Shorty, did or did not your arm end up around Tiff last night?" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Did." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Yah!! you two. I can't be held responsible for my wandering arm in my sleep." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany laughed at her.

 

"So Tiff, did or did not you enjoy Shorty's arm around you in your sleep?" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Yah!!" yelled Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany just smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Hmmm I feel gross and I really need a shower but............." Sooyoung couldn't finish her sentance.

 

"But... You don't want to have one by yourself yet because of what happened in that shower. Am I right?" asked Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

"Well I'll go and talk to you in there while you have your shower." smiled Taeyeon.

 

"I'll just grab you a towel." said Tiffany.

 

"You have to make it a quick shower my Giant because breakfast is nearly ready." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went into the bathroom. Sooyoung hopping in the shower while Taeyeon talked to her to keep her mind off thinking about that night with Nicole.

 

Jessica then walked out to the kitchen to join Tiffany. She could hear the shower running.

 

"Is Sooyoung in the shower?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes she is. She didn't want to go by herself so Taeyeon is in there with her." said Tiffany.

 

"What, they're having a shower together?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, Taeyeon's just talking to Soo while she's having her shower." said Tiffany.

 

"I want to see Soo." said Jessica.

 

"Well nobody's stopping you. Go see her then." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica then knocked on the bathroom door.

 

"Hello, it's just me. Can I come in?" asked Jessica.

 

"Are you wearing clothes?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, of course I am." said Jessica.

 

"Well then, no you can't come in." Sooyoung said while laughing.

 

Taeyeon then opened the bathroom door.

 

"Sorry Jessica, she thinks she's being really funny again." smiled Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon then walked out of the bathroom so that Jessica could go in with Sooyoung.

 

Jessica walked in then took her clothes off while Sooyoung was watching her.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, I now have no clothes on, so I guess I'm allowed to come in with you now." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well just so you know Jessica Jung I'm under strict instructions to have a very quick shower because breakfast is nearly ready." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well that's fine. What I have planned for you will be quick." Jessica smiled.

 

"What are you up to, Cutey?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Don't worry baby, I'm just stirring you up but I do want to share a long kiss with you though." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung began to kiss Jessica's arm.

 

"Hey you, y, that's not even slightly funny. The kiss has to be on the lips." Jessica smiled.

 

The two shared a long, steamy, sensual kiss and as per normal the kiss became very hot and out of control so Jess pulled away and hugged Sooyoung tightly.

 

"Hey baby, guess what, I've made a big decision." said Jessica.

 

"Really. What's that?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I've decided I'm going to tell my parents today about us.....................

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments everyone :))  Big thanks to all the new subscribers too :)