I'm Here For You

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Soo what's wrong?" Tiffany said with concern.

 

"Hold me, please just hold me." Sooyoung said with more tears rolling down her face.

 

Tiffany hopped out of bed as fast as she could and wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then wrapped her arms around Tiffany.

 

"She hates me Tiff, my Shorty really hates me." Sooyoung cried.

 

"She doesn't hate you Soo. Tell me what happened?" asked Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany. Her eyes still flowing with tears. Tiffany went and grabbed her some tissues and handed them to Sooyoung.

 

"Soo, come sit down on the bed with me." said Tiffany.

 

The two of them sat down on the bed together. Tiffany then grabbed Sooyoung's hand and held it tightly for support.

 

"Now tell me what happened?" asked Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung explained everything that Taeyeon had said to her and how she also asked Sooyoung to leave her house at the end.

 

"Hey I know you're really upset that Taeyeon asked you to leave but Soo honestly she doesn't hate you. I'm pretty sure I know the reason for her being upset right now." said Tiffany.

 

"You know. Did she tell you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No she didn't tell me. It's just well ..... I think I know what it is."

 

"Tell me what you think it is. Then I can help her." said Sooyoung.

 

"If it's what I think it is then I'm sorry Soo but it's not my place to tell you." said Tiffany apologetically.

 

"You won't tell me either." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

Tiffany cupped Sooyoung's face.

 

"I want to tell you Soo but it wouldn't be right hearing it from me and I think you'd agree with me if you knew what it was." said Tiffany.

 

"I'm so confused.......... Can I ask you this though. Is the reason she's so upset because I did something to hurt her?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, hey your Shorty still loves you Soo. She might just need some time to think things through and unfortunately you'll just have to be patient and wait to see if she'll ever be ready to tell you." said Tiffany.

 

"I just want to know that she doesn't hate me and then I would feel better." said Sooyoung.

 

"Soo I'm so sure that she doesn't hate you but I can go visit her tomorrow if you like and find out for you. If it'll make you feel better." said Tiffany.

 

"Would you please Tiff. I really want to know."

 

"Of course I'll do that for you but I'm sure she loves you just as much as she always has and probably a little bit more." Tiffany said.

 

"Hey thanks for making me feel better." she smiled at Tiffany.

 

"You're welcome. I'm here for you whenever you need me. okay?"

 

"Thanks Tiff." she smiled.

 

"So was Jess asleep already?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No ............ I kind of came to see you first." said Sooyoung.

 

"You did?" asked Tiffany.

 

"It's just I was going to see Jess but then I don't think she understands just how close Shorty and I are and well I know she gets jealous of her. Where as I know that you get just how close Taeyeon and I are and well I thought you would offer me support but I thought Jess might be angry at me for taking off to see Shorty tonight." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well you're right about me, I'm happy to offer you support whenever you feel you need it but Soo you're wrong about Jess. She does know how close you and Shorty are and to be honest that's why she gets so jealous. I'm glad that you came to me first but you really should of gone to Jess first. She loves you so much Soo and she wants to be there for you. Next time go to your girlfriend first and if she doesn't offer you the support you want, well then you know I'm here for you Soo anytime, okay? anytime." Tifffany smiled.

 

"You know you give the best advice Tiff." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I keep telling you i'm not just a pretty face Choi Sooyoung." Tiffany smiled.

 

Sooyoung laughed.

 

"Hey thanks again but I better go see my girlfriend. I missed her." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then leant towards Tiffany and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Goodnight Tiff and thanks." said Sooyoung.

 

"Night Soo." 

 

Sooyoung left Tiffany's room and headed straight for Jessica's room.

 

It made Tiffany feel good that Sooyoung came to see her first but she was not going to be the cause of any problems between Jessica and Sooyoung because she knew how much the two of them were in love. She was always honest with Sooyoung because she knew if she was Sooyoung's girlfriend that she would expect Soo to come see her first. That's why she let Sooyoung know that she should of gone to see Jessica first.

 

When Sooyoung opened the door she saw her girlfriend lying on her bed with her headphones on listening to music.

 

As soon as Jessica saw Sooyoung she took her headphones straight off then rushed over to hug her girlfriend.

 

"You came back. I thought you were staying with Taeyeon."

 

"Well it's a long story Cutey but I really want to tell you what happened." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica pulled out of their hug and looked at Sooyoung's face.

 

"You've been crying. Are you okay? Why have you been crying Baby?" asked Jessica with worry.

 

Sooyoung told Jessica everything that happened with Taeyeon.

 

"I was so upset that I came back here and I was going to see you first but I changed my mind and went and saw Tiffany." said Sooyoung.

 

"You saw Tiffany first?"

 

"Yes I did and I'm sorry because you're my girlfriend and I should of gone to see you first." said Sooyoung.

 

"Why didn't you come to see me first?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung explained the reasons to Jessica for her going to see Tiffany first and not her. She also told her that Tiffany had said that she should of gone to see Jessica first.

 

"Baby, i'm sorry that you felt like you couldn't come to me first. But don't you think I've been getting better. I didn't stop you from going to see Taeyeon tonight and I didn't try to stop you from staying at her place either." said Jessica.

 

"Yes you have been better and it was wrong of me not to come see you first. If i'm ever in a situation like that again, I promise i'll come and see you first."

 

Sooyoung kissed Jessica sweetly.

 

"Okay Baby. I may get jealous sometimes but I am here for you Soo." said Jessica.

 

Jessica grabbed both of Sooyoung's hands and looked at her.

 

"Are you okay now Baby? If you still want to cry you can cry okay." said Jessica.

 

"It's okay Cutey, I think i've run out of tears plus Tiffany said she'll go see Shorty tomorrow for me."

 

"Oh okay, well what if I gave you a big hug. Would that make you feel better?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes, of course that would make me feel better." Sooyoung smiled.

 

The two of them shared a long warm hug.

 

"Did you want to talk some more or would you like to get to sleep?" asked Jessica.

 

"I'm feeling really tired. How about you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm tired too." said Jessica.

 

"Well I see you've already got your pyjamas on but you told me I wasn't allowed to wear pyjamas last night." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"That's because I didn't think you would be staying with me tonight." said Jessica.

 

"Well can I borrow a pair of your pyjamas then?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No." Jessica smiled.

 

"Jess that's not fair. You're wearing some." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica began to take her pyjamas off.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

Jessica hopped into bed.

 

"Come on y, take your clothes off and hop in here so I can get warm." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung took her clothes off and got into bed with Jessica. The two of them snuggled up together to keep warm. They both fell asleep quickly.

 

In the morning.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica both woke up when Sooyoung's alarm went off.

 

Jessica cuddled up to Sooyoung.

 

"Did you sleep well?" asked Jessica.

 

"I did thanks Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Are you still feeling sad?" asked Jessica.

 

"A little bit but i'll be okay." she smiled.

 

"If you feel sad or upset at work today just call me. Okay Baby?" said Jessica.

 

"Thanks Jess."

 

She kissed Jessica sweetly.

 

"Now looking at your beautiful body right now turns me on. So get out of this bed and get dressed before I can't control myself anymore." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

"Can we at least have a long kiss before I go." asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica kissed Sooyoung's hand.

 

"You tell me that's not funny when I do that to you, so why are you doing it to me? Does that mean you really think I'm funny." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"No, you're definitely not funny. I just wanted to pay you back and make you see that it's not funny. Not even a little bit funny." Jessica smiled.

 

"Really? I know you think it's funny Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Sooyoung then met her lips with Jessica's for a long, sensual kiss.

 

"I so want to do you right now." Sooyoung said lustfully.

 

"Well you can't. I made you late yesterday. You're not allowed to be late for work two days in a row y." said Jessica.

 

"Oh so you don't want me to do you then?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica grinned at Sooyoung.

 

"What a silly question. You know how badly I want you to do me right now. But I'm going to be a good girlfriend and make sure you get to work on time." Jessica smiled.

 

"Okay good girlfriend, I have to go." Sooyoung smiled and hopped out of bed.

 

She put her clothes on and sat down next to Jessica on the bed. She Jessica's face gently. Then kissed her goodbye.

 

"I love you Cutey." she smiled sweetly.

 

"I love you too y."

 

Sooyoung walked out of Jessica's bedroom and headed towards the front door. 

 

"Morning Soo." Tiffany said from the kitchen.

 

"Hey Tiff." Sooyoung then walked over to Tiffany.

 

"You're up early." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I've got an early shoot this morning but when it's finished I have the rest of the day free." said Tiffany.

 

"Well it'll be nice to have the rest of the day off. Have you got any plans?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, but i will attempt to catch up with your best friend some time today." Tiffany said.

 

"Thanks Tiff, I really appreciate you going to see her for me and thanks again for last night." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You're welcome. Did you talk to Jess about Taeyeon last night?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yes and I told her I came and saw you first. She was a bit hurt but she understood why I did it. But I will go and see her first next time. You really do give good advice though Tiff. Expect me to be coming to see you for some more of that good advice in the future." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"As I said anytime Soo." she smiled.

 

"I guess I should really be heading home to get ready for work." said Sooyoung.

 

"Have you forgotten that your car's not here." said Tiffany.

 

"Oh my god, I completely forgot." said Sooyoung.

 

"Hey I can drop you home now. I'll still have time to get ready." said Tiffany.

 

"Are you sure you have time?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes it's fine." Tiffany smiled.

 

Tiffany grabbed her keys and she headed to her car with Sooyoung.

 

The girls chatted on the way to Sooyoung's house. Sooyoung thanking Tiffany for dropping her home.

 

"I'll let you know when I've talked to Taeyeon. okay?" said Tiffany.

 

"Okay and thank you Tiff." Sooyoung gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek before leaving the car.

 

Once Sooyoung got showered and changed she headed off to work and got there on time.

 

When she sat down at her desk Sooyoung sent her best friend a text message :

 

Hi Shorty,

I know you're not happy with me

at the moment but I just wanted

to let you know that I love you xx

 

Taeyeon was lying in bed when she received Sooyoung's message. She had decided to take the day off work because she wasn't feeling well after her drunken night. She read Sooyoung's text. I am happy with you my Giant, it's just that I can't tell you what's really upsetting me. I'm so sorry to push you away when what I really want is to pull you closer thought Taeyeon. She sent a reply to Sooyoung :

 

Hi my Giant,

I'm so sorry for how I treated you

last night :(  I AM happy with you 

Soo. I just need to work my way

through my problem. I know you're

there for me if I need you and 

I love you so much. Please 

forgive me for last night xx

 

Sooyoung read Taeyeon's text message. It instantly brought a smile to her face. Yes my Shorty doesn't hate me thought Sooyoung.

 

Knowing that her best friend didn't actually hate her helped clear Sooyoung's head of a lot of her sad thoughts. She was still worried about the real reason for her Shorty's sadness but she was glad that it wasn't anything that she had done to upset her.

 

Just after lunch time a delivery man knocked on Sooyoung's office door. Sooyoung opened the door for him, he was holding a huge bunch of red roses.

 

"Are you Choi Sooyoung?" he asked.

 

"Yes that's me." she smiled.

 

"Well I guess it's your lucky day because these 50 red roses are for you." he smiled as he handed them to Sooyoung.

 

Seohyun walked over to Sooyoung as the delivery man walked away.

 

"Wow Soo, they're so beautiful." Seohyun then smelt the flowers. "And they smell so nice." she smiled.

 

"I know." said Sooyoung.

 

"Who are they from?" asked Seohyun.

 

"Um......... I can't see a card with it." said Sooyoung.

 

"There it is Soo. On the other side." Seohyun pointed.

 

Sooyoung grabbed the envelope while Seohyun held the roses for Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung ripped open the envelope and opened the card which read :

 

To my Sooyoung,

I hope these roses can make you feel

even just a little bit better. I don't like

to see you so sad. I'm sure everything

will be fine with you and your Shorty.

I love you so much.

From,

Your Cutey xxx

 

"Jessica, there from my Cutey Jessica." Sooyoung smiled brightly.

 

"Awww she's so nice." said Seohyun. "I'll just go get a vase to put these in for you Soo."

 

"Thanks Seo." she smiled.

 

Sooyoung grabbed her phone straight away to call her girlfriend.

 

Brrrrrnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!

 

"Hi y."

 

"Thank you so much Cutey for the big bunch of roses. They're so beautiful."

 

"You're welcome Baby. Did they make you feel a little bit better?" asked Jessica.

 

"They made me feel heaps better. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you Cutey." she smiled.

 

"I love you y and I miss you."

 

"I miss you too."

 

"Are you going to see Taeyeon tonight?" Jessica asked.

 

"I'm not sure yet."

 

"Well it's okay with me if you want to, okay?" said Jessica.

 

"Thank you Jess. I'll wait until I hear from Tiffany I guess. Shorty did text me earlier though and she said she was sorry for last night and so I felt a bit better after that."

 

"That's good that you heard from her."

 

"Yeah I know. Hey sorry Jess but I have to go, but it means so much to me that you wanted to cheer me up with these beautiful roses. It definitely worked Cutey."

 

"That's okay Baby. Bye, I love you." said Jessica.

 

"I love you too, Bye Cutey."

 

 

                   ---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany called Taeyeon after she finished her photo shoot. Once Taeyeon told her that she was having the day off, Tiffany organised to visit her.

 

Tiffany arrived at Taeyeon's house and knocked on the door.

 

"Hi." said Taeyeon as she opened the door.

 

"Hey, how are you feeling? Any better?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Well I feel much better than I was this morning. Please, come inside." said Taeyeon.

 

The two of them walked over to the sofa and sat down.

 

"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"No I'm okay thanks."

 

"Um you know you really managed to upset your best friend last night." said Tifffany.

 

"I know, I know I did. I feel so bad. All she wanted to do was help me but I was really mean and asked her to leave." said Taeyeon with sadness.

 

"It must be a really big problem that's upsetting you seeing as you won't tell your best friend." said Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon just looked at Tiffany.

 

"It's okay Taeyeon I know why you're not telling Sooyoung what the real problem is."

 

"What do mean?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I've seen the way you look at her."

 

"Look at who?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"The way you look at Sooyoung. It's the same way that Jessica and I look at her. How long have you been in love with your best friend?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yah!! I'm not in love with her." yelled Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon, I swear I won't tell anybody but I know that you are. You can deny it if you want but I know what I see in your eyes." said Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon sat there in shock for a while.

 

"I don't want Soo to know. She can never know Tiffany. It will ruin everything between us." said Taeyeon.

 

"I won't tell her, I promise. What are you going to do? You can't keep pushing her away or you'll lose her all together." said Tiffany.

 

"I don't know............ I don't know what to do." Taeyeon said with tears starting to fall.

 

"Hey it's okay." Tiffany said while wiping tears from Taeyeon.

 

"If you can tell that I have feelings for her then it's only a matter of time before Sooyoung will be able to tell that I have feelings for her." said Taeyeon.

 

"How long have you had these feelings for her?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Honestly I didn't know I did until Sooyoung told me that her and Jessica had made love. Well then I felt myself becoming so angry and jealous that's when I realized that my feelings were more than they should be."

 

"Well arn't we a sad pair. Both in love with a beautiful girl we can't have." said Tiffany.

 

"I haven't told anyone about it. Not even Sunny." said Taeyeon.

 

"You know she's crazy in love with Jess. right?" said Tiffany.

 

"I know she is. I want to be so happy for her because she has finally found love again but argh!!!! it's so hard." said Taeyeon sadly.

 

"Tell me about it. Soo is over our house so often now and well sometimes I just take off to my room because I can't help but wish that I'm the one holding her hand, or kissing her or........... um making love to her. It sounds so terrible for me to say that about my best friend's girlfriend but I can't help the way I feel." Tiffany said.

 

"Do you hope for them to break up?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"As much as I do want Sooyoung. I don't want them to break up. She's so happy with Jessica. I wouldn't be a very nice person if I didn't wish happiness for her and my best friend." said Tiffany.

 

"I know, I feel the same. I can see how happy Jessica makes my Sooyoung. It's still so hard though." said Taeyeon.

 

"You know, there is something we could do to make it not so obvious that you have feelings for Sooyoung.......................