Wow! What A Show

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

So my winter collection fashion launch was finally underway.

 

The show started with a real bang! Once the music started little fireworks were used to beautifully highlight the first dance stage.

 

Looking across the whole stage I could see how much effort my little shorty put into the stage sets as well. She is one amazingingly talented artist my best friend.

 

The music for this first dance stage is so cool, I can't help but start swaying in my seat to the beat. I take a peak at Tae and Seo they're swaying to the beat as well.

 

Then it happens, Hyoyeon starts to dance and I can feel my mouth open wide in just pure awe of her astounding and energetic cool dance moves. 

 

As the dance stage comes to an end I take a quick look around the room. There doesn't seem to be a spare seat in the place.

 

The music stops. The room is then filled with a thunderous round of applause and lots of screaming and cheering.

 

Just as excpected Yuri and Hyoyeon have outdone themselves again. What a spectacular opening stage and judging by the crowds reaction they all enjoyed it just as much as me.

 

The MC for the night then starts the proceedings. His name is Park Chanyeol he's one of the best MC's in this city and I'm so happy he agreed to host our winter launch.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm still getting over the amazing opening dance stage when the MC announces the first line of the winter collection. Winter smart casual he said.

 

Okay I tell myself, it's time to make these models and outfits shine Tiffany Hwang. Let's show Sooyoung that she was right to select me as the official photographer. As soon as Yoona and the other models started strutting out one by one I busily snapped photo after photo.

 

Wow these outfits are amazing and the models are all doing a great job. I just know I'm taking some really awesome shots here but I still need to remain focused. I really want to make Sooyoung proud of my work.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm just about finished eating my dessert. My boyfriend has already finished eating.

 

"So we'll be heading back to my place for a little bit of fun when your finished that. okay!" said Sunglee with a twinkle in his eye.

 

"Um actually I can't go back to your place tonight remember I told you I was meeting up with Tiffany after dinner"

 

He looked at me still with a twinkle in his eye.

 

"You don't have to stay long at my place. You know, just long enough to have some fun in the bedroom" he said.

 

"I'm sure you can survive one night without having some fun in the bedroom" I said sternly.

 

"What kind of girlfriend goes out to dinner with her boyfriend and then doesn't give him what he so rightly deserves for taking her out"

 

Hmmm am I really hearing this right. He thinks if he takes me out for dinner it's his god given right to receive some ual pleasure for doing so. I just shake my head in disbelief. 

 

"Okay look, we came here in my car. So why don't we just detour down some dark alley way and have some fun in the car instead of my bedroom and you could still make it to see your friend." he smiled greasily.

 

"Um.... Let's see, I have a better idea. Why don't you go pay the bill while I go catch a taxi to see Tiffany. By the way if I don't get a call from you by tomorrow morning with a heartfelt appology for the crap thats come out of your mouth tonight, then this relationship will be over." I said full of rage.

 

"Wait Jessica, I know what you can do. Go meet your friend now and then when its finished drop by my house. It doesn't matter how late you are I'll still be ready for it."

 

Wow, he so doesn't get this. But thankfully I finally do. What the hell did I ever see in him. So all he really wanted from me was . I really should  listen to my best friend's oppinion more often. Tiffany saw this in him, so why didn't I? Time to end this now!

 

"Sunglee just go find yourself someone else to have fun with in your bedroom, cause we're through!!!!' I shouted.

 

Well that actually felt quite good. I hail a taxi and start heading to the venue to see Tiffany.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

The MC is just announcing the final dance stage. I can't believe it after all the hard work we all put into this night, the show was nearly over.

 

Just then the music started up again and Hyoyeon and her dance team started doing their astoundingly cool moves again.

 

Although sad that it was all coming to an end. I was also so overjoyed at how perfectly the evening had gone. The whole show has been spectacular and all the people in the crowd seem to agree with me going by their reactions to every part of the show.

 

They danced and cheered through all the dance stages. They cheered even more loudly for every piece of the fashion collection they saw the models wearing. The night couldn't of gone better.

 

But now it's just about my turn to get up and make my thank you speech. I can feel my hands getting sweatier and my heart beating faster in anticipation of talking to this large crowd.

 

I guess Tae could feel my hands getting sweatier too. She had been holding my hand the whole show except for when she needed to clap but then she would just gently grab my hand again when she had stopped clapping.

 

She began to whisper in my ear.

 

"This is your time to shine my beautiful Giant. You always make great speeches so don't start panicking. Your going to do great, I just know it Soo."

 

She then pulled my hand up towards and kissed it gently. She leaned towards my ear and whispered again.

 

"Good Luck" she said.

 

I then whispered in her ear.

 

"Thank you shorty"

 

I took in a deep breath and then released it. I started walking up to the stage. I knew Tae's calming words would help me settle down cause they always did.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I paid my fare to the taxi driver and headed into the venue. I'm still a bit in shock about what happened at the restaurant.

 

So I guess that means I'm single again. Oh well I'm sure I can get myself a new boyfriend in the next couple of days.

 

I find the room where the fashion show is being held. Wow so many people, DOUBLE S really is popular however I'm not surprised by the amout of people at the launch their clothes are amazing.

 

I look for a seat but I can't see any spare. So I just walked down the outside aisle to get a better view and to see if I could see Tiffany.

 

Just as I found a great viewing spot the MC called the owner and fashion designer to the stage.

 

I noticed somebody get up out of their seat and climb the stairs to the stage.

 

And then she turned around.......................................................

 

It felt like I was frozen in time.............her eyes ................... her hair ............... her whole body

 

Oh my god!! What is happening to me ....................... her smile .............. her voice ................. her words

 

I take my eyes of her and look down to the ground in front of me. I start talking to myself in my head. Now re-focus Jess, snap out of it!

 

Then I look up again and the whole crowd is now up standing and they're all screaming, cheering and clapping in appreciation of the talented Fashion Designer gracefully standing up on the stage.

 

Damn! With all these people standing up I can't see her anymore.

 

I feel a strike of desperation come over me. I stood up as high as I could on my tippy toes and managed to get another look at her.

 

As my surrendering eyes follow her every move. I notice a tear drop roll ever so beautifully from her gorgeous brown eye.

 

She seemed completely overwhelmed by the crowd's standing ovation and more tears tumbled freely from her enchantingly beautiful eyes.

 

I don't even know this girl, yet all I want to do is run up on stage and kiss her magical lips and hug her so tightly for eternity.

 

Wah! What am I thinking and Argh! Why am I thinking this...........

 

I need to look down at the ground again so I can re-focus myself again BUT........... I just can't take my eyes of this stunning girl.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I feel a tear run down my cheek. I couldn't help but shed some tears watching and listening to Sooyoung's beautiful speech.

 

Wow! She really is something else. I did manage to capture hundreds of photos of her tonight. I kind of went a bit overboard but she just has a face you can never get enough of.

 

Sooyoung finally gets to head backstage after her spectacular winter collection launch comes to an end. I watch her every step until I just can't see her anymore.

 

I turn around and notice Taeyeon and Seohyun walking off to the side entrance of the stage. They must be going to see Sooyoung.

 

I really want to go and see Sooyoung too but seeing as I only just met her for the first time today, I think its better I wait until her close friends and family get to see her first.

 

I decide to scan the room to see if there's anyone else I know. I see lots of familiar faces.

 

As I scan the other half of the room ...... I see Jessica standing up with wide open in shock or something.

 

I walk hurriedly over to her. I'm so excited she's here. I mean I really didn't think she'd come but she did and I'm over the moon with happiness that she cared enough to come.

 

As I stood right next to her, she still was just standing there with wide open.

 

"Hey Jessie! Are you catching flies or something?" I said with a smile.

 

"Huh!.............. Oh Hi Tiff!" she said excitedly.

 

"I'm so glad you came Jess! I really didn't think you would come." I said with happiness.

 

"I didn't want to let you down again and I realised I've been doing that to you a lot lately, I'm so sorry Tiff." she said apologetically.

 

"Hey don't worry about it. Your here now and that's all that matters." I smiled at her.

 

But once again she looked totally zoned out like she had other things on her mind.

 

"Are you okay Jess? You kind of look a bit zoned out at the moment. Did you see an ex boyfriend or something?" I questioned.

 

"No I'm fine Tiff, I was just taking everything in. I didn't get here in time to watch the whole show, I only got here in time to catch that beaut....... I mean that fashion designer give her thank you speech"

 

"Oh so you got to see her then, huh?" I said with my eyes shining brightly.

 

"DDo.... yyyou ...mean ttthe fashion dddesigner?" she stuttered.

 

"Jess are you sure your okay? What's with all the stuttering?" I said with concern.

 

"I'm fine I swear Tiff" she smiled.

 

"Anyway back to the fashion designer. Her name is Choi Sooyoung and I met her earlier today and oh my god Jess, she's like perfection on legs and very tall legs at that." I fantasized about her as I said it.

 

"So I'm calling dibs on her okay! Jeez what am I calling dibs for infront of you. You've got a boyfriend and you have no interest in a relationship with a female. So, sorry for getting carried away there Jess but she's just so....................

 

 

Please Subscribe and vote if you enjoy reading this :)