Charity Ball

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Yes but not just that, she'll have her photo in the paper the next day. So I'll be able to see if she's going with her best friend again or if she's managed to find a new love yet. Because if she has found a new love, you know I'll finally be able to put my plan into action.
 

 

 

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica lying on the sofa together.

 

"Soo can I ask you about Sunny?" asked Jessica.

 

"Sure what about her."

 

"I don't understand the way she carries on with you like I'm not jealous or anything. It's just she was there that awful night of your birthday party so why does she like feel you up and chat you up?" asked Jessica.

 

"First of all you need to know she's harmless Jess. She would never do anything to hurt me. She's always been really flirty and touchy and well she did actually stop after that awful night. But I told her that she needed to be herself around me because the fact that she wasn't was reminding me about that night even more." said Sooyoung.

 

"So she actually stopped touching you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes she did. All of my friends treated me differently after that night. I told them I wanted them to all treat me like they use to treat me before that night." said Sooyoung.

 

"So they all did?"

 

"Yeah eventually, It took Sunny the longest though because she kept stopping herself when she wanted to touch me but I'm glad that she's normal Sunny again." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"So when you turned 21 you hadn't met Yoona or Hyoyeon yet?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, I met Yoona when I was starting my fashion label and I met Hyo through Yuri. But they all know what happened to me that night." said Sooyoung.

 

"Would you be angry at me if I told my family about what happened to you that night?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um....... I don't know won't they just think I'm a weak person if you tell them." said Sooyoung.

 

"Weak? There's nothing about that night that makes you a weak person." said Jessica.

 

"But Jess if I was a stronger person maybe I wouldn't of been in that position to start with."

 

"What in the position where you trusted that your girlfriend was actually throwing a 21st birthday party for you. Don't be silly Soo, don't you dare blame yourself for one little bit of what happened to you that night." said Jessica while Sooyoung's face.

 

"I just feel digusted in myself whenever I think about what happened." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"Instead of feeling disgusted in yourself. You should only feel disgusted in Lauren and every guy that had paid money to do that to you. They're the disgusting one's Soo, not you." said Jessica.

 

Jessica placed a gentle kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

"If I told my family, thay wouldn't think you are weak. They would see how strong you are to go from what happened to you to becoming a successful fashion designer." Jessica said.

 

"I mean if you really want to tell them I wouldn't stop you Jess. But do they really need to know though?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It doesn't matter Baby, I won't tell them. It's making you feel uncomfortable and I don't want to do that to you." said Jessica.

 

"How about I do a deal with you Cutey. If you think there's a genuine reason why they should know about it then please feel free to tell them." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay then." said Jessica.

 

The only reason Jessica was asking Sooyoung about telling her family is that she thought it might lead to too many awkward questions in front of Sooyoung for her surprise birthday party. Like why is Sooyoung having a 21st birthday party when she's already 23. Jess thought it would make things easier if her family knew what really happened on Sooyoung's 21st Birthday party.

 

"So what were you thinking of wearing to the Charity Ball on Friday night?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Hmmm I not sure but I'm sure I'll have something suitable to wear at home." said Jessica.

 

"Well I was wondering if you would like to wear one of my latest dresses that I designed?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Really you'd let me wear one of your latest designs?" asked Jessica.

 

"You're my girlfriend Cutey, of course I would let you wear one of my new designs." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh my god Soo, that would be amazing. Thank you." she smiled as she kissed Sooyoung softly.

 

"So if you want to come and see me at work on Monday or Tuesday I can show you my lastest designs and you can pick one out." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Would it be okay if I came to your work on Monday after I've finished work?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes that's okay but can I introduce you to my staff as my girlfriend?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes y, you can introduce me as your girlfriend." Jessica smiled.

 

They shared a long kiss before heading off to bed to sleep.

 

 

 

One week later. The night of the Children's Hospital Charity Ball.

 

 

Jessica walked out to the lounge room in her house all dressed up for the Charity Ball.

 

"Jessica you look amazing. That dress is so beautiful." Tiffany said with excitement.

 

"My girlfriend sure knows how to design beautiful dresses right?" said Jessica.

 

"Yes she does Jess. Yes she definitely does." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica was wearing a beautiful red dress that went just below her knees. She had her hair out with a black handbag and high heel shoes.

 

"Soo should be here soon." said Jessica.

 

"Well when she arrives I'm going to take some great photos of the two of you. okay?"

 

"Thanks Tiff that would be great."

 

Sooyoung pulled up in her car and made her way up to the front door. She was wearing a full length strapless black evening dress. She had a silver handbag and silver high heel shoes. Her hair was also out and flowing as she walked.

 

Jessica opened the door for Sooyoung. They both stood in silence for a moment admiring each other's beauty and outfits.

 

"Jessica that dress looks so stunning on you." Sooyoung said while placing a kiss on her lips.

 

"Thank you y but I think I'll just be staring at you all night. You look absolutely beautiful Baby." Jessica smiled.

 

"Both of you look so amazing so I'm going to take some photos of you both." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Oh wait, before you take a photo." Sooyoung said as she reached into her handbag and pulled out a gift she had bought for Jessica.

 

"Here Cutey, this is for you. I love you." she said as she handed the gift to Jess.

 

"Soo but I didn't get you anything." Jessica said feeling bad.

 

"Don't worry I wasn't expecting anything. Go ahead, open it." she said smiling.

 

Jessica unwrapped the gift. It was a jewellery bag, she opened it up and she pulled out a beautiful diamond necklace.

 

"Oh my god Soo, is this really for me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes it's for you. I thought it would go perfectly with the dress you're wearing." said Sooyoung.

 

"But Soo this would of cost a fortune."

 

"You're worth every cent of it Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica just stood there looking lovingly into Sooyoung's eyes.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

"Here Jess, I'll put it on for you." Sooyoung grabbed the necklace and placed it around Jessica then she did it up.

 

"Wow, it's so beautiful Jess. You're right Soo it goes perfectly with that dress." Tiffany smiled.

 

Jessica was still looking lovingly into Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"I love you Choi Sooyoung, thank you so much." Jessica smiled and kissed Sooyoung sweetly.

 

"Okay you two, now let's take some photos." Tiffany smiled.

 

Tiffany took some photos. She knew she'd taken some really great photos so she stopped taking them and they waited for the stretch limousine to arrive.

 

"Seohyun is bringing a date with her tonight but she wouldn't tell me who he was because she said I'd ." said Sooyoung.

 

"Really, so is the limo picking them up first?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes."

 

"The limo's here." said Tiffany who was looking out the window.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica said goodbye to Tiffany and hopped in the black stretch limousine.

 

Sooyoung let Jessica get in first. Once they were both in they said hello to Seohyun and her date.

 

"Soo and Jessica this is Park Jinho." Seohyun said introducing her date for the night.

 

"Why didn't you tell me your date was Jin?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jinho was a male model that Sooyoung used often for her catalogue's and fashion shows.

 

"Because I know what you're like and you wouldn't of stopped talking about it." Seohyun smiled.

 

"Your right, she wouldn't of stopped talking about it." Jessica said cheekily.

 

"Hey you, who's side are you on." Sooyoung smiled at Jessica.

 

Jessica smiled back at her.

 

They all continued to talk the rest of the way to the event. As they approached the venue.

 

"Seo what are you going to tell the media. Friend, date or boyfriend?" Sooyoung wondered.

 

"Um date." Seo smiled.

 

"Really." Sooyoung smiled knowing that meant that Seo and Jin planned to have more dates.

 

"Jess are you sure you want to go through with saying you're my girlfriend?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, I'm sure Baby." Jessica smiled.

 

The limousine pulled up and they all hopped out.

 

"Well it's going to be crazy walking this red carpet so I guess we'll see you inside." Sooyoung said to Seo and Jin.

 

"Yes see you inside." Seo smiled.

 

Sooyoung then grabbed Jessica's hand.

 

"I love you Cutey, now get ready to be screamed at." Sooyoung said.

 

"I'm ready y." she smiled.

 

The two of them took off  down the red carpet hand in hand. People calling out Sooyoung's name as she walked along. Lots of flashes going off from all the camera's there. Whenever Sooyoung got asked about Jessica she let them know she was her girlfriend.

 

After the madness on the red carpet they headed in the venue and headed towards there table.

 

As they approached there table.

 

"Oh my god, no." said Jessica.

 

"What?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"One of my ex boyfriends is here." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung instantly let go of Jessica's hand.

 

"Why did you let go of my hand?" asked Jessica.

 

"I thought you wouldn't want him to know that you now have a girlfriend." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's hand and held it tightly.

 

"No more secrets remember and if he looks at the paper tomorrow he'll find out anyway." said Jessica.

 

"Okay well did you want to go talk to him?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No Baby, let's just go sit down at our table." said Jessica.

 

They sat down next to Seo and Jin at the table they were joined by a couple of other celebrities as well as some of the kids from the hospital and their families.

 

They all enjoyed a delicious dinner as well as great conversation with all the different guests at the table. 

 

Sooyoung had struck up a friendship with the two kids at their table.

 

"So you really like kids huh?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yep I love kids. they're so cute." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You'll make a good parent one day." Jessica smiled.

 

"Would you like to have kids some day?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I would love to have kids someday." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

Jessica excused herself to go to the toilet.

 

"You sure you don't want me to come with you Cutey?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No you stay here and keep the kids entertained." Jessica smiled.

 

Once Jessica had been to the toilet. Her ex boyfriend approached her.

 

"Are you with pretending to be with that fashion designer as some kind of joke?" he asked.

 

"No we're not pretending. She's my girlfriend." said Jessica.

 

"That makes no sense Jessica. What's in it for you?"

 

"I'm not like you I don't use my love interests to get something out of them." said Jessica.

 

"You still can't let that go can you. You know she's kind of missing something that I know you like so when you get bored with her and you'd like a bit of manly action come see me again." he smiled.

 

"I won't be needing any manly action from you. I get all that I want and need from my girlfriend." said Jessica.

 

"Well if that's the case, if you ever break up with her send her my way and I'll show her how it's really done." he smiled smugly.

 

Jessica slapped him in the face.

 

"Stay away from her. You got that, stay away!" Jessica said angrily.

 

She knew the last thing Sooyoung needed was her ex boyfriend's hitting onto Soo. Jessica felt like she had to protect Sooyoung. Her girlfriend had been through some horrible experiences in her life and Jessica was determined to stop any other bad things from happening to her.

 

As she made her way through all the tables. She noticed a girl standing with a camera in her hand and just staring at their table. As Jessica got closer to their table she stood there and watched the girl for a while. Jessica was sure the girl was staring at Sooyoung. So she approached her.

 

"Hi there." Jessica smiled.

 

"Hello."

 

"Did you want to say hello to someone sitting at that table?" asked Jessica.

 

"It's just one of my sister's favourite people is at the table. She was too sick to make it tonight and she had to stay in hospital. So I thought it would be a great present for her if I took a photo of her for my sister." the girl said.

 

"Well that sounds like a wonderful idea. So who's your sister's favourite person?" asked Jessica.

 

"It's Choi Sooyoung. My sister loves her fashion label and she loves fashion herself and well it's kind of her dream to meet Choi Sooyoung and to own one of her designer dresses someday."

 

"Oh really, well it just so happens that Choi Sooyoung is my girlfriend. So if you follow me how about I introduce you to her." Jessica smiled.

 

"Really she's your girlfriend. Wow my sister would be so jealous of you. That's another thing she dreams about, dating Choi Sooyoung." the girl smiled.

 

"Oh I see, and how old is your sister?" asked Jessica.

 

"She's 16. I know she's too young for Sooyoung but anyway it's still her dream." said the girl.

 

"We're all allowed to dream right?" said Jessica.

 

"Yes especially when for her dreams is all she really has to get her through the tough times while she's sick."

 

"Well how about we go and make at least one of her dreams come true and you can get a photo for her of Sooyoung." Jessica smiled.

 

"Wow, thank you so much." the girl smiled.

 

"What's your name?" asked Jessica.

 

"Haeran." she said.

 

Jessica grabbed her hand and took the girl towards Sooyoung. Jessica introduced her to Sooyoung and explained everything including her sick sister in hospital.

 

Sooyoung let the girl take lots of photos. Sooyoung also wanted to go visit her sister in hospital so the girl gave Sooyoung their phone number so she could come see her sister one day. They talked for some time before the girl headed back to her own table. She thanked Sooyoung and Jessica for everything.

 

"I definitely want to go see her sister in hospital." Sooyoung said.

 

"I knew you would and I think you just made her and her sister extremely happy." Jessica smiled.

 

"Thanks for bringing her over to me Jess." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"That's okay. Hey by the way I ran into my ex boyfriend when I came out of the toilets."

 

"Oh, how'd that go?"

 

"Um well he knows I've got a girlfriend now but lets not talk about him anymore. I want to talk about you and how beautiful you are." said Jessica.

 

"Well then I'll just talk about how beautiful you are." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Just to let you know, you don't get a choice you're staying over my place tonight." Jessica smiled.

 

"Am I now, and why are you so keen to have me stay over?" asked Jessica.

 

"I just want to sleep with my girlfriend again and well anything else that takes place in the bed as well is fine by me." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung grinned back at her.

 

They all spent an enjoyable night at the charity ball. When it had finished Soo, Jess, Seo and Jin headed to the waiting black stretch limousine.

 

The limo dropped Jessica and Sooyoung home first they said goodbye to Seo and Jin and headed inside the house. Tiffany must of headed to bed already so Jessica and Sooyoung had a shower together and headed to bed.

 

The two of them couldn't resist but to make love to each other when they got into bed. Both of them enjoying a very pleasurable love making session. They dosed off to sleep shortly after.

 

 

                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The next morning.

 

Jane walked back through the door with the newspaper.

 

"Well, is her picture in the paper?"

 

"Yes she's in the paper." Jane handed the newspaper to her.

 

She opened it up to find the picture of Sooyoung. Which read Choi Sooyoung with her girlfriend Jessica Jung.

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! finally she's got a girlfriend." she smiled.

 

"Are you really going to go through with your plan?" asked Jane.

 

"Of course I am. I need her back in my life again and well this is the only way to do it." said Lauren.

 

Sorry Sooyoung but your whole life is about to fall apart but it has to be done this way otherwise you'll never let me back in your life again. You won't know what hit you beautiful girl but don't worry I'll be there for you in the end............................