Flowers Bloom

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

While Yuri was driving home she noticed Soo seemed quite down.

 

"Hey what's wrong with you Choi Sooyoung? Why so down?" asked Yuri concerned.

 

"I really like Tiffany and wanted to give her my phone number so we could get together again. But I got cold feet and now she doesn't have my number and I don't have hers. So I guess we're not going to be seeing eachother again." said Sooyoung sadly.

 

Yuri began to laugh.

 

"Um Soo, you do remember that Tiffany took the photo's for your fashion launch last night right? "You do also realize that her number would be on your work computer or at the very least that Seohyun would have it seeing as she's the one that organised Tiffany to be the official photographer." said Yuri.

 

Now Soo just felt stupid. I am seriously an idiot she thought.

 

"Oh.........yeah. I didn't think of that." said Soo in embarrassment.

 

"Wow you really are seeing stars Soo or should I say your seeing hearts." laughed Yuri.

 

"Ha Ha whatever Yul." she grinned.

 

"So um just how serious are you about her?"

 

"I don't know really but I do know that I want to see her smiling face again and to stare into her extremely gorgeous eyes again." 

 

"Well sounds like you've fallen pretty deep for her." smiled Yuri.

 

"Maybe I have but she's the first person I've really felt any interest in dating ever since..............well you know since her." said Sooyoung.

 

"Sounds like your ready to finally move on Soo, that's a good sign you know." said Yuri.

 

"I guess but all you guys wanted me to move on ages ago right?" questioned Soo.

 

"It's not that we wanted you to move on ages ago, it's just that we wanted you to see that not everyone in this world is like her and that love can be a beautiful thing. Not just something that pulls your heart out and tears it into little pieces like SHE did to you." said Yuri.

 

Sooyoung went quiet.

 

"I'm sorry Soo I didn't mean to get you thinking about HER again." apologized Yuri.

 

"No it's okay Yul, I wasn't thinking about her I was actually thinking about Tiffany and how just the thought of her makes my heart flutter." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Really, she makes your heart flutter?" asked Yuri.

 

"Um yes, yes she does. So I guess maybe I am ready to finally move on."

 

"Oh my god Soo, I'm so happy to hear those words out of your mouth." Yuri said in excitement.

 

Sooyoung shot a smile to Yuri. Now I just have to come up with a plan to help me woo this gorgeous girl thought Sooyoung. 

 

"Hey I just thought of what I can do with Tiffany to find out if she likes me or not." smiled Sooyong.

 

"What are you going to do." asked Yuri curiously.

 

 

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A few hours later.

 

Tiffany had been laying on her bed sulking ever since Sooyoung left. Jessica knew she was really upset so decided to give her some space and leave her alone. Jessica was catching up on some reading when the door bell rang. Jessica opened the door.

 

"Hi," she said.

 

It was a man delivering a big bunch of pink flowers.

 

"Hi, these are for a Tiffany Hwang." he said.

 

"Okay thanks." replied Jessica and then she closed the door.

 

Wow these look so pretty thought Jessica. Hopefully these will help cheer Tiff up especially if there from a certain tall beautiful girl thought Jessica.

 

She walked up to Tiffany's bedroom and knocked.

 

"Hey Tiff can I come in." said Jess.

 

"Um I'm not really much fun to be around at the moment Jess." said Tiffany.

 

"Well if you let me come in I might be able to help you with that." Jess explained.

 

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you" said Tiffany.

 

Jessica opened the door and walked over to tiffany.

 

"Oh wow Jess you didn't have to get me flowers." smiled Tiffany.

 

"I didn't actually, there from someone else."

 

"Oh my god, are they from Sooyoung?" Tiffany said in excitement.

 

Jess smiled. "Well I don't know. There's an envelope in there, open it up and see."

 

Tiffany's mood had gone from the lowest low to an extreme high all of a sudden. Jessica was relieved to see an instant change in her best friends mood but when she thought about things more deeply she knew that this could be the beginning of something special for her best friend and this beautiful girl who had somehow found a place in Jessica's own heart too.

 

Tiffany tore open the envelope in anticipation. She pulled the card out and had a look. Her eyes flew straight down towards the name on the bottom of the card.

 

"YES!!." screamed Tiffany in excitement.

 

"What, what? said Jessica.

 

"It's from her, it's from Sooyoung." a gigantic smile took over Tiffany's face.

 

Jessica felt her heart sink but she had to act happy for her best friend.

 

"Well, don't keep me in suspense. What does it say." asked Jessica.

 

Tiffany was so much wanting the card to read from Sooyoung that she zoned out from the fact there was a message on the card.

 

"Oh yeah, Um it says : Dear Tiff,

                                   I didn't know what colour flowers to get you, so I decided to go with pink because I noticed most of the

                                   things in your bedroom are pink. Hope you like the flowers. I had a great time at the party with you last

                                   night and I also really enjoyed being your Doctor for the night. I must confess that the feelings I have for

                                   you are more than that of a friend. I do realize that you may not have the same feelings for me as I do

                                   for you. So please don't feel any pressure on going ahead with my following plan if you're not interested.

                                   If by chance you are interested then Inside the bunch of flowers you'll find a box with an address in it.  

                                   Please then drive to the address written and go to the post box at the house and you'll find your message

                                   inside the post box. 

                                   From your soon to be hopefully more than a friend.

                                   Soo.

 

"Oh my god, Yes! she likes me." screamed Tiffany in excitement.

 

Jessica felt like she was frozen in time. How romantic she kept thinking to herself. Why couldn't someone do that for me. I knew that girl was special the moment I laid my eyes on her thought Jessica. But her interest is in Tiffany and not me and yet I find myself constantly daydreaming about her.

 

"Jess! ............ Jess! yelled Tiffany.

 

Jessica then snapped out of her thoughts of Sooyoung.

 

"We've got to open this box and find the address and drive to that post box." said Tiffany with the biggest smile.

 

 

                         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at Sooyoung and Yuri's house the two girls plus Soo's best friend Taeyeon were just sitting and lying on the sofa's waiting and waiting.....

 

Yuri was sprawled out on one sofa while Sooyoung was sitting on the other with Taeyeon lying on it and her head resting on Sooyoung's lap.

 

Taeyeon could tell Sooyoung was over thinking everything in her mind.

 

"Sooyoungah if you keep thinking too much your brain will explode." smiled Taeyeon.

 

"I know Shorty but what if she doesn't like me and what if she......"

 

Taeyeon interrupted.

 

"Please listen to me Soo. For one she definitely likes you and number two if she doesn't think your little plan is romantic then she doesn't deserve you. Okay?" said Taeyeon.

 

"Soo your one of the most romantic people I know so if she's not swept of her feet with your plan, then there's something wrong with her." said Yuri trying to reassure her friend.

 

"Okay, okay I got it. You guys want me to stop over thinking it and have confidence. Am I right? asked Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri both agreed with her. Then Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoung's hand that was draped across her and squeezed it tight.

 

"I'm sure it won't be long before you hear from her." smiled Taeyeon.

 

 

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica had just reached the post box and were opening the box inside it. There was a phone number enclosed with a message that read:

 

Tiff,

I'm so happy our feelings are one in the same,

I hope you don't mind playing along with my game.

I have one more piece of paper that I'd like you to read,

If you walk up the stairs you'll have what you need.

You have my heart singing a song,

I can't wait to see you again I hope it won't be long.

Soo.

 

"Oh my god she's soooo sweet." smiled Tiffany.

 

"I wonder what's at the top of the stairs." asked Jessica.

 

But Tiffany was already half way up the stairs. As she reached the top she found a bunch of red roses with an envelope attached.

 

She opened the envelope and found another note:

 

Hey Tiff,

This is the last note I promise you this,

Spending some time with you I don't want to miss.

Tonight I have something special in mind,

Please come and join me if you'd be so kind.

Just text me a 'YES' on the number I gave before.

Could I please have your answer before half past four.

Soo.

 

Tiffany just stood there as if she was floating on a cloud. She couldn't stop thinking about this beautiful girl that had put so much effort into getting her to go out with her tonight.

 

"So are you going to text her." asked Jessica.

 

"That would be a yes, yes and yes!" smiled Tiffany.

 

Tiffany got the number from the last note and then sent through her text message saying YES. Then her and Jess sat and waited at the top of the stairs anticipating a return text from Sooyoung.

 

 

                  -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung here's her phone go off with a text. all three of the girls get a fright cause they had all been waiting so long that they had all zoned out in silence.

 

"Is it her Soo." questioned Yuri.

 

"Well I don't recognise the number and the text says YES." Sooyoung smiled instantly.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri both yelled out yes in celebration for Sooyoung.

 

"See I told you my Giant. She really likes you." smiled Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah even with your cheesy poem notes." grinned Yuri.

 

"What do you mean cheesy." grinned Sooyoung. Your just jealous cause I didn't write you any cheesy notes Yul."

 

They all laughed. Sooyoung then began to reply to Tiffany's text message.

 

She typed: Hi Tiff, I am so happy right now. Thanks for wanting to go out tonight with me. I'll pick you up at 7pm if that's okay with you? Can't wait to see you again. Soo.   P.S - Oh by the way wear something comfortable and warm.

 

"Well I guess I should head to the shops and get everything I need for tonight." said Sooyoung.

 

"Would you like me to come along and help you shop my Giant?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Why thank you Shorty that would be great." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"We'll go leave you in peace for a while Yul so you can maybe get some song writing done." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Well I should have plenty of inspiration to write a beautiful love song after seeing you in action today Soo. But then again maybe it'll be too chessy." grinned Yuri cheekily.

 

Sooyoung picked up a book and through it towards Yuri.

 

"Hey!" Sooyoung laughed. "You call it cheesy, I call it sweet."

 

Yuri smiled back at her. "Okay fine, I'll see you two when you get back."

 

 

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Tiffany recieved the text message back from Sooyoung and read it to Jessica.

 

"Well Tiff looks like your in for a good night." smiled Jessica

 

"But what should I wear?"

 

"She said comfortable and warm so just wear some jeans and a nice warm jumper." said Jessica. "Tiff don't start panicking about what to wear cause don't forget the two of you saw eachother in pyjamas so anything you wear is a step up from that." Jess smiled.

 

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." smiled Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then returned a text to Sooyoung: Hi Soo, 7pm is fine, I can't wait to see you again. Thank you so much for all the flowers, they're beautiful and I'll see you soon. Tiff.

 

The two of them both headed back to the car and drove home. Once they got home Tiffany went and had a shower and started to prepare for her date with Sooyoung.

 

Jessica was just lying on the sofa staring up at the ceiling her thoughts were once again of Sooyoung. God I seriously need to get myself another boyfriend thought Jess. Then I can stop thinking about this beautiful girl all the time. Luckily Tiff knows I would never date a girl so she at least has no idea of my strong feelings for her new girl.

 

Tiffany then walked out. "How do I look Jess." questioned Tiffany.

 

"Perfect, just perfect." stated Jess.

 

Tiffany was wearing some skinny blue jeans with a pink pale hoody and a long white coat over it.

 

"I'm can't believe I'm about to go on a date with her Jess." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Well you are. So you better make the most of it. It's not everyday someone gets to date a girl as beautiful as her."

 

Oh my god did I just really say that thought Jess.

 

"Wow Jess if I didn't know you were completely straight I might actually believe that you have a crush on my girl." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Well  as you know it's only guys for me so nothing for you to worry about there." smiled Jess.

 

Thank god she doesn't know what deep thoughts I've been having for her Soo. There's been no girl I've ever met that has made me question my desire for only men................ well until now that is.

 

 

Thanks to : yoongsoosicfany, mychild210, Youngielove & fatehahlah for your comments on the last chapter. Much appreciated!!  :)

 

Please Subscribe if you enjoy reading this :)