Love Is You

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Hi Everyone,

So here it is the last chapter. This was my first fic and I learnt so much while writing it. I shall do my best to try and get better with my writing. I can't believe it's time for me to say goodbye to Cutey, y, Shorty and Tiff  :(

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the final chapter................

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"But I think you might have to buy me a truck load of tissues for me to cry into after you leave." said Sooyoung.

 

 

Double S - Winter Collection Fashion Show Night  ( One year after Sooyoung and Jessica first met )

 

 

It was time for Sooyoung and Seohyun's big winter collection launch night. Just like the year before Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Tiffany all had their jobs to do on the night.

 

Except this year there was one job being filled by someone else. The stage set's had not been done by her best friend. Taeyeon was still in Italy working. Sooyoung and Taeyeon had kept in contact almost everyday that they had been apart.

 

Sooyoung was like a little lost puppy without her Shorty for the first couple of weeks after Taeyeon left for Italy but with the help of her girlfriend and other friends, she learned how to still enjoy life without having her best friend with her constantly.

 

Sooyoung could tell a couple of weeks after Taeyeon arrived in Italy that her best friend was enjoying her job and her new way of life so much. She offered to fly Taeyeon back for the Fashion Show Launch but Taeyeon said it wouldn't be possible for her to leave her job right now.

 

Although Sooyoung didn't have her best friend by her side for this launch, she was more than happy to have the girl who had stolen her heart nearly a year ago, her beautiful Jessica by her side.

 

"Hey y, why are you looking so nervous? You need to stop stressing because I've seen your winter collection and you and Seo have done an amazing job as always." Jessica smiled as she Sooyoung's face.

 

"But what if something goes wrong? What if all the model's fall over? What if all the clothes rip? What if........." Sooyoung said with panic before Jessica interrupted her.

 

"What if everything runs perfectly? What if you get a standing ovation? What if you love your girlfriend so much that you can't stop yourself from kissing her right now?" Jessica said with a smile.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her then pulled her in close for a long, loving kiss.

 

"Thank you Cutey, you know exactly how to calm me down. I guess if everything does go wrong tonight at least I'll still have you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I'm sorry Choi Sooyoung but if tonight is a complete failure, you and I are over. How could I possibly want to have you as my girlfriend if your launch is a complete disaster." Jessica said then poked her tongue out at Sooyoung cheekily.

 

"I know you think you're so funny right now Cutey Jung but you're not. You do look really cute with your tongue out though but you're definitely not funny." Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

Sooyoung had moved in with Jessica permanently about a month after Lauren's death. While Yoona moved in with Yuri after Sooyoung moved out of the house. Sooyoung still caught up with Yuri and Yoona but they didn't get to see each other as often.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica mainly spent their time with Tiffany and Jane. The happy couple started dating three weeks after Lauren passed away. They had been inseparable since.

 

Seohyun rushed up to Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

"Come on you two, the show's about to start. Let's go sit down." Seohyun said.

 

"Wait partner, one last good luck hug before we sit down." Sooyoung said.

 

Seohyun wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung.

 

"I'm so nervous Soo but I just know tonight's going to be awesome." said Seohyun as she smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Let's hope so. Okay let's go sit down." Sooyoung said as she gently grabbed Jessica's hand and walked towards their seats.

 

They walked past Tiffany on the way so Sooyoung gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

"Good Luck Tiff." 

 

"Thanks Soo, now hurry up and go sit down because it's just about to start." Tiffany said with a smile.

 

Seohyun sat herself down next to her boyfriend Jinho. He decided not to be a model in the show because he wanted to be by her side during the show and offer her, his support.

 

Sooyoung sat down on the other side of Seohyun, while Jessica sat on the other side of Sooyoung.

 

Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's hand and held it tightly. She then whispered in her ear.

 

"Well this is it Baby. I love you and I know the show is going to be incredible."

 

Meanwhile two unexpected guest's had just sat themselves down towards the back of the venue.

 

All of Sooyoung, Jessica and Seohyun's families were there. Jane, Amber and Taeyeon's Mum had also come along.

 

The lights then all went out in the venue, before the music started pumping out and the lights shone brightly again while the dancers started to perform the first song to open the show.

 

The whole show went on without a problem and once again the end of the show was met with thunderous applause and loud cheering. The MC then invited Sooyoung and Seohyun up to do their speeches. Once both girls reached the stage they turned to see the whole crowd standing up on their feet applauding and cheering loudly again.

 

Both girls spoke emotionally but exceptionally well while giving their speeches. When they had finished and started to walk off the stage. The crowd stood as one once more to cheer for the girls again.

 

Sooyoung's friends, family and staff all congregated back stage to congratulate each other.

 

Sooyoung was talking to Yoona when she saw Jessica approaching. She outstretched her arms to her girlfriend and they embraced each other tightly.

 

"See I told you it would be incredible." Jessica smiled as she met Sooyoung's lips for a short, sweet kiss.

 

"I'm so proud of you Soo. I mean it, you've dealt with a lot of crap along the way and yet you can still move forward in your life and career. You're so amazing Baby." Jessica said before placing another kiss on her lips.

 

"Thank you Cutey but the reason I'm able to move on from all the bad stuff in the past is you. I love you Jess." she said as she wrapped her arms tightly around Jessica.

 

While Jessica was hugging Sooyoung she noticed somebody who had just walked into the backstage area. So she pulled away from their hug.

 

"Hey Baby, if you turn around right now I can guarantee you'll be over the moon with who you see." Jessica said with a huge smile on her face.

 

Sooyoung turned herself around and looked.

 

"Shorty!!!!" she yelled out as she ran over and hugged her best friend as tight as she could.

 

When they finally pulled out of their hug, both girls had tears running down their faces.

 

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you couldn't come." asked Sooyoung.

 

"As if I'd miss my Giant's Winter Launch show, huh." she smiled.

 

"So you got to see the whole show?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course I did. I just sat at the back because I wanted you to see that you could get through your big night without me by your side."

 

"I might of got through the night without you by my side but I would of preferred to have you by my side rather than sitting all the way at the back by yourself."

 

"Don't worry Soo, I wasn't sitting at the back by myself. So there's kind of someone I'd like you to meet." said Taeyeon as she grabbed Sooyoung's hand and lead her to the corner of the room.

 

"Soo this is my girlfriend Noeul and Noeul this is my best friend Sooyoung." Taeyeon said happily as she grabbed hold of her girlfriend's hand.

 

A big smile came across Sooyoung's face. She was so happy for her best friend to finally have a girlfriend again.

 

"Pleased to meet you Noeul, did you enjoy the show?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It was amazing. I'm so happy I got to come along and see it." she said with a smile.

 

"So how long have you two been together?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"We started dating a couple of months after I arrived in Italy. Noeul was studying there and we started hanging out because we both come from the same city." said Taeyeon.

 

"So you're from here as well?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, I only moved to Italy to study for a year and then I'll be moving back here again. Hopefully Tae will be finished her work by then and we can move back here together." said Noeul.

 

Just then Taeyeon got swooped on by her other friends. Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun all running over to see her.

 

While Taeyeon was greeting them all, Sooyoung took Noeul over to meet Jessica. The three of them continued talking when Tiffany and Jane joined them.

 

Sooyoung introduced Noeul to them as well.

 

"So Noeul, you're going to come back to my after party arn't you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well Tae has filled me in on some of the fun you've had at your other after party's, so yes I'd love to come along." she smiled.

 

Taeyeon then brought the others over to meet Noeul as well.

 

After Sooyoung's staff had left. She gathered everyone together to board the bus to Sunny's night club, where the after party was going to be held. Except this year the number of people going would be bigger because Sooyoung wanted all of their families there too. As well as Jane, Amber, Jinho and Noeul.

 

They all boarded the bus. Sooyoung sat down next to Jessica.

 

"Hey Cutey, remember last year when you didn't want to get up and dance in the bus." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Yes but you used your charm on me and managed to get me up to dance." Jessica smiled.

 

"That's because you had already fallen for me." Sooyoung said with a cheeky grin.

 

"Yes I had already fallen for you except I only dated..........." Jessica said before Sooyoung finished her sentence for her.

 

"Guys!" Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica laughed at her.

 

"So much for me only dating guys, huh." she smiled.

 

"I was to good to pass up, right?" Sooyoung said cheekily.

 

Jessica then whispered into Sooyoung's ear.

 

"Yes y, you were far to good to pass up." she said before looking in Sooyoung's eyes.

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica then whispered in her ear.

 

" Jung get that look out of your eye. We're in a bus full of family and friends, now is not an appropriate time to do what you want to do right now." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica grinned cheekily back at her.

 

"So when would be an appropriate time, Baby?" she smiled.

 

Hyoyeon then asked the bus driver to turn the music up, which he did. They all got up in the bus and started dancing. 

 

Jessica and Sooyoung burst out laughing watching their parents dancing in the bus.

 

"This party is going to be so much fun." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Hopefully this year you'll have your eyes on me instead of Tiffany." Jessica smiled.

 

"Cutey, you know my eyes will be on you. A lot has happened this past year but the best part was meeting you." Sooyoung said then she gave Jessica a sweet kiss.

 

Once the bus arrived at the night club they all piled out and headed upstairs to the private room for the party.

 

"Hey Tiff, don't forget there's stairs here." Sooyoung yelled out cheekily.

 

"Yes I know Soo, I promise I won't fall down them this year." Tiffany smiled then filled Jane in on what happened last year.

 

Everyone of them was having a great time at the after party. Sooyoung and Taeyeon caught up with each other while Jessica and Noeul were busy dancing with everyone on the dance floor.

 

"Shorty, you don't know how happy it makes me to see you so happy." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I do, because it's the same way I feel when I see you so happy."

 

"So you'll definitely come back home once you've finished your job in Italy?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course I will. You can't get rid of me that easily Sooyoung-ah." she smiled.

 

"All the times we spoke on the phone while you were away you never mentioned you had a girlfriend."

 

"I know, I'm sorry but I didn't want you to think that I just fell for the first girl I met so that It would help me get over my feelings for you." said Taeyeon.

 

"She's so nice Shorty, I really like her. It's obvious that you only fall for the best girls, right?" Sooyoung said cheekily.

 

"Haha why because I fell for you too?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head then laughed.

 

"So how long are you back for?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"We're here for a week."

 

"Yay! So Shorty, can I ask my best friend for some help with a really big thing I'm planning to do in a couple of days." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Sooyoung started to fill Taeyeon in on her big plans.

 

They spent the rest of the night dancing and then Taeyeon and Yoona demanded that Sooyoung do her robot dance. Sooyoung didn't have to be asked twice, she started doing it straight away. Everyone started laughing and as always Taeyeon and Yoona laughed so hard that it brought tears to their eyes.

 

"Hey Beautiful, I know that you're having a great time but I'm sure tonight must also bring up memories of your sister." Tiffany said to Jane.

 

"Yes it does but seeing Sooyoung so happy well it makes me realize that maybe she never would of been ever completely happy if Lauren was still around. I mean even I hated Lauren with what she was doing to everyone, so as hard as it is to say, I think everyone's better off without her. Also I don't think my gorgeous girlfriend would of ever dated me if Lauren was still alive now." Jane said.

 

"Maybe not but maybe I still wouldn't of been able to resist you." Tiffany smiled before kissing Jane.

 

Sooyoung then walked over to Jessica and pulled her in for a hug.

 

"I love you Cutey."

 

"I love you too, y. I can't wait until we get home though." said Jessica.

 

She looked at Jessica.

 

"Oh so you still want to do inappropriate things do you?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"It's not inappropriate Baby if it's in our own bed at home." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung began to kiss Jessica's neck.

 

"What are you doing Soo? You know that turns me on."

 

"Sorry Cutey, I didn't know that." she grinned.

 

Jessica punched her in the arm.

 

"Ouch Jess, what was that for?"

 

"Don't pretend like you don't know kissing me on the neck turns me on and well you already had me feeling anyway so don't tease me more by kissing me on the neck or else I may not be able to control myself any longer." Jessica smiled.

 

"Hmmm I really think it's probably time we went home because I'm not sure I can keep my hands off you much longer either." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"But this is your party you can't leave early." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung looked at her watch.

 

"It's nearly 2am, so that's not really leaving early. But if you'd prefer to stay here longer rather than head back to our bedroom for some post party enjoyment, well that's fine too." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica grabbed hold of Sooyoung then whispered in her ear. 

 

"I would prefer to head back to our bedroom for some post party enjoyment."

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"I thought you might say that Cutey."

 

Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and they did the rounds of saying goodbye to everyone. All the parents had left a couple of hours ago.

 

When they got to Tiffany and Jane.

 

"Why are you two in such a hurry to get home?" Tiffany grinned.

 

"Soo and I are really tired." Jessica winked.

 

"Haha I know you two to well and I'm guessing there'll be more than just sleeping going on when you get home. So Beautiful can I stay at your place tonight so I don't have to listen to Jess keeping me up with her groaning." Tiffany said to Jane while smiling.

 

Jessica punched Tiffany in the arm.

 

"Ouch!" Tiffany complained.

 

"You deserved that and you know it." said Jessica.

 

Jessica and Sooyoung caught a taxi home and celebrated the night with some post party enjoyment in the bedroom.

 

 

 

Three Days Later - Sooyoung and Jessica celebrating their one year anniversary of their first date.

 

 

 

Sooyoung wanted to make sure tonight was a night to remember for herself and Jessica. She had got her best friend to help her out with the preparations for the special night she had planned.

 

They started their night ice-skating to celebrate the first date they shared.

 

The two of them had already had a fun time skating and we're now enjoying eating pizza for dinner just like on their first date.

 

"Shorty said that the more you ice-skate the better you should get at it. Don't you think I'm getting better at it?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"You know I love you Baby but no, you haven't got any better at it."  Jessica laughed.

 

Sooyoung pretented to pout.

 

"Hey y, even though you're not very good at ice-skating you are very good at nearly everything else. Especially kissing." Jessica smiled.

 

"I'm good at kissing, huh? Okay well come here then Cutey." Sooyoung said as Jessica moved in closer to her and they shared a long romantic kiss.

 

"Yes y, you are definitely a great kisser. So much so that I want you to kiss me again right now." Jessica smiled as Sooyoung kissed her again even longer this time.

 

"Remember you wanted to make love to me on our first date." said Sooyoung.

 

"Haha yes I remember but we ended up making love on our second date anyway." Jessica smiled.

 

"I know, I tried so hard but I just couldn't resist you Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica began to stoke Sooyoung's face.

 

"Choi Sooyoung you make me so happy and even though we've been together for a year, you still make my heart melt each and everytime I see you." she smiled.

 

They shared another long kiss before.

 

"So Jess, would you mind if we got going now because I've kind of got one more thing planned for you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh okay then. What is it?" asked Jessica.

 

"I can't tell you. You'll just have to wait and see." she smiled.

 

Once they'd packed up Sooyoung then drove Jessica to the park.

 

"Yay, you brought me to our park." Jessica smiled.

 

When Sooyoung hopped out of the car she took a deep breath, she was suddenly feeling really nervous.

 

They walked hand in hand and headed towards their special spot. The place in the park where they shared their first kiss.

 

As they walked closer, Jessica noticed candles.

 

Sooyoung had organized Taeyeon to surround their special area with candles placed out in the shape of a love heart. In the centre of the heart were three red roses. Amongst the roses was a bit of paper rolled up.

 

"Oh my god Soo, did you do all this? It's so beautiful Baby." Jessica smiled while kissing her sweetly.

 

"Come into the centre of the heart with me Jess." asked Sooyoung.

 

They both headed to the middle of the heart. Sooyoung then picked up the bit of paper and unrolled it.

 

Sooyoung was so nervous right now that her hands began to shake.

 

"Soo why are you shaking?" asked Jessica while grabbing hold of one of her hands and started to it gently.

 

"Um it's just I wrote something out for you on this bit of paper and I really want to read it to you, if that's okay?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course it's okay, Baby." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well my note is a poem and it's kind of cheesy but........."

 

"Hey y, I don't care if it's cheesy. Go ahead, I'm listening." she smiled.

 

"Dear Cutey,

So you and I have now been together for a year,

and there's still one thing that's so obviously clear.

I think you're so beautiful in each and every way,

and I can't help but love you more and more every single day.

If you were to ask me what is love, my answer is simple but yet so true,

I'm looking at you now because my answer is,

love is you......."

 

Sooyoung then nervously got down on one knee and looked up towards Jessica.

 

Jessica felt a tear escape her eye.

 

Sooyoung then reached into her pocket and pulled out a beautiful ring. She then gently grabbed Jessica's left hand.

 

"Jessica Jung, I love you so, so much and I just wondered if you would do me the honour of becoming my wife?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my god Soo, YES! YES! YES! a million times yes I'll do you the honour of becoming your wife." Jessica smiled excitedly while Sooyoung placed the ring on her finger.

 

Meanwhile Taeyeon and Tiffany were watching the marriage proposal a short distance away. Tiffany had been taking photo's of them, so they could forever remember this special moment with the photo's Tiffany had taken. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany had tears when Jessica said yes.

 

Jessica then pulled Sooyoung up off the ground and hugged her so tightly. After the hug they shared an extremely long romantic kiss.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to go home and leave them alone to celebrate their special moment.

 

"Choi Sooyoung you do realize you just asked me to marry you, don't you?"

 

"Yes Cutey I do realize that." she smiled. "Do you like the ring?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It's so beautiful Baby, I love it." she said happily.

 

"Good because your Mum, Tiff and Krystal helped me pick it out."

 

"So they all knew you were going to ask me to marry you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Uh huh." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"And Shorty helped set up these beautiful candles for me."

 

"You don't know how happy I am right now. I love you so much y." she smiled happily still with tears flowing.

 

Sooyoung began to wipe Jessica's tears when...........

 

"I don't believe it, there was only one thing that could of possibly made tonight more romantic and Baby here it is." said Jessica smiling as the rain began to fall.

 

Sooyoung lifted Jessica up and spun her around a few times before putting her down.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, would you do me the honour of playing in the rain with me?" Jessica asked happily.

 

"Yes Jessica Jung, I would love to play in the rain with you." Sooyoung said as they held hands and spun each other around in the rain................

 

 

 

                                                                         The End.