Eyes Open

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I love you Kim Taeyeon." she said before she gently met Taeyeon's lips with hers.

 

She then placed Taeyeon's hair back behind her ears and her face again.

 

She just stood there staring at her best friend for a minute.

 

She didn't know why she was so stupid to think that her kissing Taeyeon would bring her out of her coma but that's what she had hoped for.

 

I'm useless clearly one hundred percent useless. My Shorty is in a coma that she's never coming out of and my Cutey, my beautiful Jessica doesn't even love me anymore. I just don't think I can deal with this any longer. Everyone else seems to have got on with their normal lives again. But I feel like I'm stuck in quick sand sinking deeper and deeper each second.

 

She took one more look back at her Shorty.

 

"I love you Shorty, I could of never asked for a better best friend than you. We had some fun times together huh? It's just I don't think I can do this day in and day out for a second longer.

 

"First Lauren, then Nicole and then you ending up here. I really thought you'd come back to me Shorty. I really did but your not are you .......... and well I don't know what to do without you now.......... and my Jessica left me and she doesn't even love me anymore. It's just too hard Shorty....... It's all to hard."

 

"I think I'm done, I really think I'm finally done with it all. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I love you so much. So , so much. Well I guess I'll catch up with you again on the happier side of life. Bye Shorty." said Sooyoung.

 

 She leant over and kissed Taeyeon on the forehead before she left the room and headed to her car. 

 

Sooyoung drove to the park. She grabbed a bottle full of pills and a bottle of water out of her car.

 

She made her way over to the pergola. She sat herself down on one of the bench seats and began to unscrew the lid off the bottle of pills.

 

 

 

                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Tiffany decided she should go back and check on Sooyoung after she dropped the bombshell news on her about Taeyeon being in love with her.

 

When she walked into Taeyeon's room there were Doctor's and Nurse's everywhere.

 

"What's happening? What's going on?" asked Tiffany.

 

The Doctor's and Nurse's then cleared the way for her to see Taeyeon on her bed with her eyes open.

 

Tiffany couldn't believe what she was seeing.

 

"Oh my god Taeyeon." she said as raced towards her.

 

"I don't believe it, you're awake. You're finally awake." said Tiffany with a smile.

 

But Taeyeon looked extremely stressed when Tiffany looked at her.

 

It was just then that Tiffany realized that Sooyoung was not in the room.

 

She turned and yelled out to everyone in the room.

 

"Where's Sooyoung? Where is she? Why isn't she here?" Tiffany asked in a panic.

 

She knew all the Doctor's and Nurse's knew Sooyoung since she had basically been staying in the room with Taeyeon nearly the whole time.

 

"I saw her leave the room just before Taeyeon woke from her coma. I thought it was strange that she left because she never leaves Taeyeon alone without making sure one of her friends is watching her." said a nurse.

 

Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon.

 

"Did she say something to you?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head because she wasn't able to talk yet.

 

"Should we be worried about her?"

 

Taeyeon nodded her head again.

 

"You think she's going to hurt herself, don't you?" asked Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head again but this time with a tear dropping out of her eye.

 

"Don't worry, I'll go find her okay Taeyeon. I'll bring her back to you. I promise." Tiffany said before she ran straight out of the room.

 

I swear Choi Sooyoung if you do anything silly I'll............

 

Tiffany started tearing up. Soo, please, just please don't hurt yourself. Why did I leave her alone after I told her about Taeyeon. This is all my fault, she thought.

 

She started driving to the park.

 

 

 

                                 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jessica had called Jane two days after she arrived in New York. The two of them were working together to stop Lauren from hurting Sooyoung and also to try and stop her from coming back into Soo's life again.

 

They had as much as they could in place. Jessica had told Jane to go visit Amber because her Dad was a police officer. So Jess, Jane, Amber and Mr. Liu were the only one's that knew what Lauren's plan was. 

 

Mr. Liu had discussed the matter with a few trusted fellow police officers. They now had a plan in place to catch Lauren out but they realized that the plan could backfire and someone could still get hurt.

 

Jessica felt a tiny bit better that Amber at least knew that she hadn't just up and left Sooyoung without a genuine reason to do so.

 

Jessica was lying on her bed. She had the picture of her and Sooyoung  next to her. She would stare at it every night and think about all the good times they shared together.

 

She then heard her phone go off. It was a text message. She picked up her phone and couldn't contain her excitement when she saw the message was from Sooyoung :

 

Hi Cutey,

I know you don't want me to contact

you but I'm feeling really down right

now and I was just wondering if it 

was possible that maybe you do

still love me. I mean I won't be angry

at you if you don't but I still love you

so much and even when I try to feel

angry at you for breaking up with me

and moving far away, my heart won't 

let me because actions speak louder

than words right? And well all the 

things you did for me when you were

my girlfriend are speaking louder to 

me than your final words to me. I know

you can't be mine right now but I'm

hoping that someday in the future

we can find a way back to each other.

I love you xxx

 

Jessica teared up reading Soo's message. She knew she wasn't suppose to call Sooyoung but she really wanted to. 

 

Just as she was about to call Soo her phone rang.

 

Brrrrrrnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!

 

"Hi Jane."

 

"Sooyoung actually left Taeyeon alone in the hospital. She left her, so now the guy Lauren hired to watch the hospital has told her Soo left. So Lauren said Soo has obviously reached her breaking point because she left Taeyeon alone. Jess she said she's going to the park so she can help Sooyoung pick up the pieces." Jane said in a panic.

 

"No Jane, you can't let Sooyoung see Lauren. Please stop her. Please Jane." begged Jessica.

 

"What do I do Jess? I don't know what to do?"

 

"Get to the park before Lauren. You've got to get there now."

 

"Okay, I'm going." 

 

Lauren had called Jane to tell her the latest news and then Jane called Jessica straight after that. Jane's house was closer to the park than Lauren's house. So she knew she was a good chance of getting to the park before Lauren.

 

As Jane drove to the park she realized that Lauren was probably going to see her with Sooyoung. This scared Jane because she wondered what her sister would do to her once she saw her.

 

So she thought about things a bit more before she arrived at the park and she came up with a plan that would maybe stop Lauren from seeing that it was her with Sooyoung.

 

She parked her car in the darkest carpark spot hoping that her Sister wouldn't notice her car there. She quickly got out of her car then shut the door.

 

She then saw Lauren's car begin to enter the carpark. Crap! Jane thought as she ran as fast as she could to find Sooyoung.

 

She then received a text message from Jessica :

 

Have you found her yet?

Look for her on the grass area 

in front of the pergola.

 

 

Jane then ran towards the area Jessica had told her. She wasn't there. She looked towards the pergola and she could see someone in there. Please be Sooyoung she thought.

 

As she got closer she could tell it was Sooyoung. She ran up to her and tried to activate her plan.

 

"Hi Soo,"

 

"Oh my god Jane what are you doing here." asked Sooyoung with a smile.

 

"I haven't got time to tell you but can you please just trust me." she said as she grabbed Sooyoung and ran onto the grass area.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Please Soo, I'll fill you in later but right now you need to lie down and let me kiss you." said Jane.

 

"Huh"

 

"Please Soo, quicky. Please just trust me." asked Jane.

 

Jane didn't want to turn her face around in case Lauren could see her. She thought that if her and Sooyoung were kissing then Lauren might not be able to tell it was her with Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung could tell by Jane's voice that she was in a panic. She had no idea why Jane was asking her to kiss her but she did feel like she could trust her. She had always got along great with Jane while her and Lauren dated.

 

Sooyoung then laid herself on the ground.

 

"Okay I'm trusting you but you better explain this all to me later." said Sooyoung.

 

"I will I promise Soo." Jane said as she climbed on top of Sooyoung.

 

Lauren was only about ten metres away from them at this stage.

 

"I thought you were going to kiss me." said Sooyoung.

 

"I am it's just, I know you don't really want to kiss me and even though I have a really good reason to kiss you, it feels like I'm making you......"

 

Before Jane could finish what she was saying Sooyoung met her lips for a short kiss.

 

"Wow, um but we really need to kiss for a long time. I know you're really hating me right now but I..........." 

 

Sooyoung didn't let her finish talking again before she began to kiss Jane. This time they kissed for a very long time.

 

Lauren had moved closer now. She guessed it was Sooyoung kissing someone even though she couldn't tell for sure. I can't believe that Soo is kissing someone already. I was so sure that she was deeply in love with Jessica. But it looks like Soo's a bit of a player now.

 

So now there's another girl I have to get out of her life. Lauren then stormed off towards her car. She was feeling angry that some other girl had now held up her plan to win Sooyoung back.

 

Tiffany had pulled into the carpark. Once she got out of the car she started to run towards the same spot she found Sooyoung last time.

 

Tiffany slowed up as she saw a person come towards her. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that it was Lauren. She didn't say a word to Lauren but ran as fast as she could to find Sooyoung.

 

As she got closer to the spot where she thought she'd find Sooyoung, she came to a grinding hault. Oh my god, is that Soo on the ground and who the hell is kissing her, thought Tiffany.

 

She charged up to them.

 

"What's going on?" asked Tiffany.

 

Jane and Sooyoung looked up at her.

 

"Um....... well....... we're kissing Tiff." said Sooyoung.

 

"I can see that but why are you kissing?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Um Jane...... why are we kissing again?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"That's your friend right?" asked Jane.

 

"Yes." said Sooyoung.

 

Without turning her head she asked Tiffany.

 

"Is there anybody else in the park near us? Like watching us right now?" asked Jane.

 

Tiffany then looked around.

 

"No there's nobody here."

 

"So you haven't seen anybody else here except for us." asked Jane.

 

"Well no, I did pass someone on the way in but she was leaving." said Tiffany.

 

Jane took a deep breath out upon hearing that Lauren must of left. She then rolled herself off Sooyoung.

 

"Choi Sooyoung I'm so angry at you right now." said Tiffany.

 

"Why?"

 

"I thought you came here to hurt yourself or something. If I'd known you just came here to make out with your new girlfriend I wouldn't of bothered leaving the hospital. I'm going back to the hospital now to go see your best freind who finally came out of her coma."

 

"What did you just say?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Taeyeon came out of her coma not long after you left her tonight."

 

"Are you serious? My Shorty is actually awake?" Sooyoung said excitedly.

 

"Yes she is and she was worried that you were leaving her to go hurt yourself." said Tiffany.

 

"Oh my god Shorty is awake. I need to go see her now but Tiff there's so much that I need to explain to you but Jane isn't my new girlfriend and I did come here to hurt myself but I couldn't do it because I still love Jessica so much and I didn't want to let Shorty down and I didn't want you to blame yourself if I went through with it. But for now can we please just get up to the hospital to see my best friend." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay, How about I drive you there." said Tiffany.

 

"Yes okay, thanks. Let's go."

 

"But wait. Jane why did we have to kiss just then?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jane turned to Tiffany.

 

"So that person you passed before did you recognize them at all?" asked Jane.

 

"Um yeah it was La............" said Tiffany but Jane covered before Tiffany could finish saying Lauren's name.

 

"Can I please get your phone number Tiffany because I'm not able to contact Soo on her phone."

 

"You can have my number Jane." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'll explain it all to you eventually but I can't call your number. Can I please have your friends number." asked Jane.

 

"Quick Tiff, give Jane your number so we can go see Shorty."

 

"Okay fine, but it's kind of weird. I don't even know you. I shouldn't really be giving you my number but I guess I will." said Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung couldn't believe that her best friend had woken from her coma. She was feeling so happy right now but she couldn't help but smile at Tiffany's attitude towards Jane right now.

 

"Tiff come on I'll tell you about Jane on the way to the hospital." said Sooyoung.

 

"Tiffany told Jane her number. Sooyoung had already started to head to the carpark.

 

"Um Tiffany I know it was Lauren you saw in the park before. Can you please not let Sooyoung know that you saw Lauren here tonight. Please. I'll explain why later okay." said Jane.

 

"I don't get any of this but yes I won't tell her." said Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then raced off to her car. As she got to her car Sooyoung picked Tiffany up and spun her around.

 

"Oh my god Tiff, I can't believe Shorty is awake. Yes, yes, yes........ She woke up! She really woke up! Can you believe it." Sooyoung said happily.

 

They both smiled at each other then hopped in the car.

 

As Tiffany drove to the hospital.

 

"I'm so confused Soo. You said you're still in love with Jessica but I just caught you making out with that Jane."

 

"We weren't making out....... well I guess we were but it's not what you're thinking. We didn't want to kiss each other we kind of had to."

 

"See what you just said confused me even more." said Tiffany.

 

"Don't worry I think I just confused myself as well. Um I'll tell you about it later okay."

 

"I was really shocked to see you kissing someone else."

 

"Why did you feel jealous because you wanted me to kiss you?" asked Sooyoung with a smile.

 

"No." said Tiffany as she looked at Sooyoung.

 

"It's okay Tiff, you don't have to worry your still my number two." she said with a smile.

 

"Good." Tiffany said with a cheeky smile.

 

Once they arrived at the hospital they both ran as fast as they could until they reached Taeyeon's room.

 

The room was full of people when they ran in. Taeyeon's family were there as well as all of Taeyeon's other friends.

 

Sooyoung didn't notice any of them though there was only one face she was focused on in the room and that was her best friend's.

 

"Shorty!." Sooyoung called out as she ran to her.

 

Sooyoung hopped onto the bed and hugged Taeyeon tightly. She felt tears in her eyes but when she looked at Taeyeon's face she noticed she also had a face full of tears.

 

Taeyeon was not able to speak properly yet but she mouthed the words I love you, to Sooyoung.

 

"I love you too." Sooyoung said.

 

Sooyoung then whispered in Taeyeon's ear.

 

"I did go away to hurt myself but when I sat there thinking about it, I realized I had too many reasons not to do it. And you were one of the main reasons I couldn't go through with it. I'm sorry if I scared you. I love you Shorty. I love you so much."

 

 

   

 

                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Jane called Jessica.

 

Brrrrrnnnnggggggggg!!!!!

 

"Is Soo alright?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes she didn't see Lauren but I'm sorry Jessica I couldn't think of anything else to stop Lauren seeing Sooyoung. I.... I .. kissed her."

 

"You kissed Soo?"

 

"Yes I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything it's just I couldn't think of anything else to do."

 

"Did Soo like kissing you?"

 

"No I don't think so. It wasn't like that Jess. She only did it because I asked her to trust me. She didn't actually want to kiss me." said Jane.

 

Jessica could see that the jealous side of her was back. She did realize though that Jane was doing it for Sooyoung.

 

"Oh okay well thanks for making sure that Lauren didn't get to see Soo."

 

"So do you know this friend of Sooyoung's, her name is Tiffany."

 

"Yes Tiff is my best friend."

 

"Oh well I didn't know that. I got her number tonight so I was going to make contact with Sooyoung through Tiffany's phone because I don't think Lauren knows much about Tiffany."

 

"Okay good idea. Hey do you think Lauren would know if I called Soo on a pay phone." asked Jessica.

 

"I wouldn't call Sooyoung's phone. I'm not even sure if Lauren's got someone tracking Soo's calls but I wouldn't take the risk. Why don't you call Tiffany's phone and get her to pass the phone to Sooyoung to talk to you."

 

"Oh god, why didn't I think of that." said Jessica.

 

"Maybe don't call her just yet because she went back up to the hospital because have you heard the awesome news?" 

 

"Um no I haven't heard anything."

 

"Taeyeon woke up from her coma tonight."

 

"She woke up. Seriously she finally woke up?"

 

"Yes Jess, she did."

 

"My Baby must be so happy right now. I'm so happy for her and for Taeyeon of course."

 

"Yes and I'm guessing you must be pretty happy right now too. Because now that Taeyeon is out of her coma, Amber's Dad said we can now go ahead with our plan........................