Happy 21st Sooyoung

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"How do you expect me to get her out of Sooyoung's life without hurting her." said Lauren

 

"You wouldn't need to get Taeyeon out of Soo's life if you just treated her the right way when she was your girlfriend." said Jane.

 

"So you think you would of been a better girlfriend for Sooyoung do you?"

 

"Yes I never would of done those horrible things you did to her." Jane said.

 

"Careful Jane anyone would thing you have a crush on Soo and well it wouldn't really be a smart move for you to get in the way of my plan."

 

"Are you threatening me now?" asked Jane.

 

"You know there's one thing I want and that's to have Sooyoung back. So I'm just saying don't get in my way of that because sometimes accidents happen and you might end up getting hurt if you know what I mean." said Lauren.

 

So she is prepared to hurt me then, thought Jane. Well if she's prepared to hurt me her own sister what is she going to do to all of Soo's friends and what about her girlfriend. I need to at least come across to Lauren that I'm not going to get in her way otherwise she won't trust me and she'll stop telling me her plans and I'm really going to need to know her plans if I'm going to stand any chance of stopping those plans.

 

 

                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Saturday - Sooyoung's Surprise Birthday Party Day

 

 

As promised Sooyoung went to visit Taeyeon everyday during the week to have lunch with her. Every day Sooyoung bought something different for them to eat.

 

Taeyeon's mural was coming along nicely. She still felt confident that she could get it finished in the two weeks. She hadn't caught up with Tiffany at all during the week for any fake dating because she was so exhausted from painting.

 

Seohyun had continued having lunch dates with Jinho during the week. They were getting along so well that Jinho asked Seohyun out for an official date on Sunday night. Which she gladly agreed to.

 

Jessica was feeling a little stressed now that it was the party day. She knew she had taken care of all the plans but she just wanted the night to be perfect for her Sooyoung.

 

Everyone that was invited was more than happy to come. It wasn't going to be a big party. Jessica and Taeyeon only invited those who they thought Sooyoung would want there.

 

So all of her friends as well as Sooyoung's, Taeyeon's, Yuri's and Seohyun's families were invited because they all knew what had happened to Sooyoung on the awful night of her original 21st birthday party.

 

Jessica also invited her family including Amber. She had told them all about what happened at Sooyoung's party night as well. She just wanted them to know so they could understand what Soo had been through in her past and also because she didn't want them asking her any questions that would make Soo feel uncomfortable.

 

Jessica's family took the news hard, especially Jessica's Dad. He asked why Lauren didn't go to jail for what she did to Sooyoung. Jessica had to explain how Soo felt that if she went to the police with what Lauren and the men did to her that it would possibly ruin her trying to get her own fashion label started.

 

Sooyoung thought that people would see her as weak with what happened to her and maybe wouldn't want to support her new career as a fashion designer. Jessica's Dad said he understood why Sooyoung handled it that way but wished that Lauren was held responsible for the awful things she did to Sooyoung.

 

With her Dad's help Jessica was able to get a permit to hold the party in the park. They asked all the party guests to get there for 6.30pm. Then Jessica planned to bring Sooyoung about 15 minutes after that so they could all surprise her.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon told all the guest's to wear comfortable clothing because this was going to be a fun party not a fancy one. Even though Sooyoung was a fashion designer she felt most comfortable in casual clothing and not elegant evening dresses.

 

"It's nearly time to go Jess. I just know she's going to love it so please stop stressing and just enjoy the night with your girlfriend." said Tiffany.

 

"I'm sure I'll be able to stop stressing once Taeyeon calls me and tells me everything has turned up." said Jessica.

 

"Okay well I really need to get going. I'll see you at the park soon." said Tiffany.

 

As Tiffany walked to her car Jessica's phone rang it was Taeyeon.

 

Brrrrrnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!

 

"Hi Taeyeon."

 

"Hi just letting you know that everything turned up and it looks amazing."

 

"Really it looks good." asked Jessica.

 

"Yes now that it's dark and all the pretty lights are on it looks so amazing, she's going to love it Jess."

 

"I hope she does, well I guess I better get going so I can get Soo to her party. Thanks for the call Taeyeon."

 

"That's okay, I'll see you both soon."

 

Jessica was driving to Sooyoung's house and then they were going to be walking to the park. That way Jess could walk her through a different area of the park without going past the carpark and recognizing all her friends cars.

 

She pulled up at Sooyoung's house and headed to the front door. Sooyoung was waiting for her at the door. Jessica rushed up to her, she hadn't seen a lot of Soo this week because she'd been busy with the party plans.

 

"Soo, I've missed you so much." Jessica said as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

 

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica as well.

 

"Come on y let's go to our park." Jessica smiled.

 

"What you're not even going to kiss me before we walk to the park?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry, I was getting excited about heading to the park with you."

 

She moved in towards Sooyoung and they shared a long kiss.

 

"That's more like it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Hey let's get going because I'm sure we'll be doing lots more kissing at the park." Jessica smiled.

 

"Wow, you really are excited to get to the park tonight. Does that mean you're going to turn into Jung later and try to get me to make love with you in our park?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Maybe." Jessica grinned cheekily.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

They walked to the park hand in hand. Once they reached the park Jessica took her through a back path way.

 

"We don't normally go this way." said Sooyoung.

 

"I know y but we are tonight." 

 

"Why?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It's beautiful this way look at all the gardens with flowers."

 

"Well I would look Cutey if it wasn't so dark." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Are you making fun of me y?"

 

Sooyoung laughed.

 

As they got closer to where the party was. Jessica kept trying to distract Sooyoung by pointing at things or stealing a sweet kiss from her. She couldn't blind fold Sooyoung because she knew she hated that ever since Lauren blind folded her that awful night.

 

As they approached Sooyoung's eyes lit up. 

 

"Wow they must be having something special on in the park tonight. There's so many fun things in there, I wish we could go in." said Sooyoung.

 

The party area was completely fenced off with temporary fencing. The fence was covered with colourful flashing party lights. Jess had also hired some security guards to keep any unwanted guests out.

 

Sooyoung could see there was a jumping castle, a giant slide, a cotton candy machine, an ice cream van, baby farm animals and a dance floor.

 

"Look Jess, there's even cute animals in there." Sooyoung smiled.

 

All the party guests were hidden on the other side of the jumping castle. They were waiting for Sooyoung to come in so they could jump out and surprise her.

 

"Let's just go in there y." said Jessica.

 

"No we can't it's a private thing, they even have security guards." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah but there's nobody in there yet. Maybe if we ask the security guard nicely he might let us in there for a couple of minutes." said Jessica.

 

"I don't think they'll let us in." said Sooyoung.

 

With that Jessica dragged Sooyoung along with her to the entrance. Taeyeon had already let the security know what the plan was with Jessica so they just played along with her.

 

"Hi, I was just wondering if we could go in there for a few minutes to have a look at the animals?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um sure the people will arrive for this party in about 20 minutes so you'll have to make it quick." he said.

 

"Thanks." Jessica smiled.

 

"I can't believe they let us in Jess." Sooyoung smiled as she headed straight for the small fenced off area where the amimals were.

 

"Oh no Soo, a baby pig just got out and ran next to the jumping castle. You better try and grab it before it hurts itself." said Jessica.

 

This was all part of Jessica's plan to get her to go over were all the guests were waiting to surprise her.

 

"Huh, I didn't see a pig get out." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well It did. Quick Soo look for it over there." Jessica pointed to the other side of the jumping castle.

 

"Okay." said Sooyoung.

 

She headed over towards the jumping castle and as she went to walk down the side.

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" all the party guests called out at once giving Sooyoung a heart attack.

 

"Oh my god, what are you all doing here?" Sooyoung smiled as she took in all the familiar faces.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri then unrolled a big sign which said HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SOOYOUNG!!!

 

"Wow but it's not my birthday and I'm not 21." said Sooyoung looking confused.

 

"Well you never got to have a proper 21st Birthday party Sooyoung-ah, so Jessica came up with this idea to throw one for you now." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Sooyoung looked towards Jessica.

 

"So this is all for me? And you planned this Jess?" 

 

"Yes with everyone's help." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung looked around her and took everything in. She felt overwhelmed knowing that all the cool things she was looking at were for her party. She stood in silence for a while before she felt a few tears drop.

 

Jessica was worried about Sooyoung maybe her girlfriend was being reminded of that awful night again. Maybe her idea wasn't so great after all, she thought.

 

Jessica moved closer to Sooyoung.

 

"Baby did I do the wrong thing? Did you not want to celebrate your 21st again?" asked Jessica sadly.

 

Sooyoung pulled Jessica in for a hug.

 

"Of course you did the right thing. It looks so amazing and well I'm just shocked and so happy that you thought of doing something like this." she smiled as she placed a quick soft kiss on her lips.

 

After hearing that Sooyoung was actually happy and not sad, Hyoyeon yelled out.

 

"So are you ready to party Soo?"

 

Sooyoung turned to her with a big grin.

 

"Yes I'm ready to party."

 

Hyoyeon then turned the music on. Once Sooyoung had greeted all the guests, everyone went to different areas to eat or have fun with the entertainment.

 

While everyone was busy doing things Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and took her around the back of the jumping castle where nobody could see them.

 

"I really wanted to be alone with you so I could do this." said Sooyoung as she began to share a long, romantic kiss with Jessica.

 

"I love you Jessica Jung." she smiled.

 

"I love you too y and that's why I wanted to throw you this party, so you could have better memories of your 21st birthday party." said Jessica.

 

"I'm definitely going to have better memories of it. Thank you Cutey." she smiled before kissing Jessica again.

 

"But Soo, I want you to know that I told my family and Amber about what happened to you that night. I just thought it would..........." before she could finish what she was saying Sooyoung interrupted her.

 

"It's okay Cutey, I understand why you wanted to tell them." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and they shared a long, warm hug.

 

"Now you can spend time with me anytime. You better spread yourself around and have some fun with all your guests." Jessica smiled.

 

"You actually want me to spend time away from you. Oh my, where has my jealous Jung gone someone stole her and replaced her with you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Don't worry she's still in here somewhere but I'm going to be a good girlfriend tonight. So go have some fun okay." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung kissed her sweetly and they walked over to Sooyoung's parents hand in hand.

 

"Mum, Dad please come on the jumping castle with me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm too old for that." said Mrs. Choi.

 

"Fine Mum ruin my birthday party then." Sooyoung said cheekily.

 

"Okay we'll try and have a go on it." her Mum smiled at her.

 

Sooyoung had so much fun with her parents in the jumping castle.

 

Taeyeon walked up to Jessica who was watching Sooyoung on the jumping castle.

 

"She's so happy Jess thanks to you." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Well it wasn't just me. You helped me so much Taeyeon."

 

"Yes but you came up with this awesome idea in the first place and as her best friend I just wanted to say thank you for bringing so much happiness into her life." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Thanks Tae, that means so much coming from you." Jessica smiled.

 

When Sooyoung had finished on the jumping castle with her parents, Sunny and Yuri ran over to her.

 

"Sooyoung-ah quick you have to see the animals now because the animals will be going home soon." said Sunny.

 

"Really."

 

"Yeah it's pretty cold for them out in the open here so they're only here for a short time." said Yuri.

 

The three of them headed over to the animals. They spent about half an hour with them before the animals were packed up and taken home.

 

Sooyoung then made Jessica go on the giant slide with her. Jessica screamed the whole way down.

 

"Wasn't that fun Cutey?"

 

"It was so scary Soo." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her then grabbed her hand and took her off to the ice cream van.

 

"I know you'll want some ice cream right?" said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes y, I really want some ice cream."

 

They got their ice cream and headed over to talk to Jessica's Mum and Dad while they ate it.

 

After that Sooyoung made sure she got to talk to Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun's families before she took off to have some more fun with her friends in the jumping castle.

 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri were going extra crazy while in the jumping castle. They were knocking and pushing each other over all the time.

 

"Hey Shorty get in here with us." Sooyoung called out.

 

"No you three are crazy. I'll be safer out here."

 

Sooyoung whispered to Hyo and Yul and they all came running out to Taeyeon. The three of them picked her up and carried her into the jumping castle.

 

Taeyeon then joined in the craziness with them. They were all having so much fun.

 

Sooyoung couldn't help but notice that Tiffany was so busy trying to take photos of the party that she was missing out on the fun. So she asked Taeyeon to help her.

 

They ran out to Tiffany and grabbed her camera off her and placed it down gently on a chair. They then lifted her up and took her to the jumping castle too."

 

"What are you two doing?" asked Tiffany.

 

"You needed to put that camera down for a while and join in the fun Tiff." Sooyoung said.

 

All the guests were having so much fun.

 

Sooyoung's Dad then called everyone over because it was time to cut Sooyoung's birthday cake.

 

Tiffany picked her camera up again to get some more shots.

 

Sooyoung held Jessica's hand tightly as she stood in front of her cake. Even though it wasn't really Sooyoung's birthday, everyone still sang happy birthday to her as loud as they all could.

 

Sooyoung then blew the candles out and they all cheered. She cut the cake all the way to the bottom.

 

"You cut to the bottom of the cake so you have to kiss the person closest to you." Yuri said as she smiled.

 

Of course Jessica was the closest to Sooyoung. So she turned to Jessica and kissed her sweetly. Jessica then put her finger through some of the cake's icing then wiped it on Sooyoung's face.

 

"Hey you!" said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

Sooyoung's Dad then stepped forward to make a speech. He thanked everyone for coming along and mentioned how he hoped this party would be the new memory for Sooyoung's 21st and not the other one. He also said an extra big thank you to Jessica and Taeyeon for all the hard work they put in to organising the party.

 

Then it was Sooyoung's turn to speak :

 

"Wow I really don't know how my words can thank everyone enough for this amazing night."

 

"But I'll try, First of all to my Jessica, the idea for this party was yours. I can't thank you enough, it means so much to me that you would even think of doing this."

 

"I know you must of put a lot of time and effort into organising this. I really do appreciate it and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I really do have the best girlfriend ever, thank you and I love you Jess." Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"Um to my Shorty, we've been through so, so much together. You've stood by me every step of the way. I know I don't thank you often enough but you are my rock and the best friend anyone could hope for. So Shorty thanks for helping Jess with this party and you know I love you right?" she smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"Also I have the best family and friends in the world who have tried to support me with every decision I've made, even If you haven't agreed with all my decisions. I couldn't get by without you all. I'm so happy that you all came to celebrate with me..... tonight......" she began to tear up.

 

"I don't want to ruin things by crying, so thank you all for coming and I'll stop talking now so we can get back to having some fun." she said.

 

They all clapped her once she'd finished talking.

 

Jessica walked over to her and wrapped her arms tightly around her.

 

"I'm sorry to cry Jess, but I promise they're happy tears and not sad tears." said Sooyoung.

 

"You can cry as much as you want Baby, don't feel bad about it okay?."

 

Jessica wiped her tears away and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

 

"Now I might be really scared of that big slide over there but Krystal and Amber said that they wanted to go on it with you." said Jessica.

 

"Really, I'll go get them then." Sooyoung smiled.

 

After spending time on the slide with Krystal and Amber she joined her friends on the dance floor. Hyoyeon had turned the music up louder now and most of the guests had started dancing.

 

They all danced for ages and of course Sooyoung pulled out her robot dance as always this got everyone laughing. Her friends continued to dance while Sooyoung farwelled most of the parents as it got later.

 

She danced for another hour with her friends including Krystal and Amber. But once it got to midnight they had to call the party to an end because the permit only lasted until that time.

 

Sooyoung gave her friends kisses and big hugs. She said goodbye to them as they all headed to their cars leaving only her and Jessica left.

 

Jessica told the security guards that it was okay for them to go home.

 

"So Choi Sooyoung did you enjoy your party?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung pulled Jessica in close to her body.

 

"Thank you Cutey, I couldn't of asked for a better party." she said smiling.

 

"Do you think you might remember some of tonight when you think about your 21st birthday party now?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes and I'm much happier to celebrate my 21st now because I never knew you back then and I wish I did."

 

"You wouldn't of liked me when I was 21 anyway. I'm a much nicer person now." she smiled.

 

"I bet I still would of liked you back then." Sooyoung smiled before kissing Jessica.

 

"Well we're together now and that's all that matters." Jessica smiled.

 

"Hey thank you for tonight. You did all of this for me and it makes me think you must love me a lot Cutey Jung." she smiled.

 

"That's because I do love you a lot. Come with me y." said Jessica as she lead Sooyoung over to the Jumping castle.

 

"Let's have one more go on the jumping castle because I didn't get a turn with you in here tonight." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung followed Jessica on and they both started jumping and running around. The two of them  were having so much fun when Jessica fell over and started giggling.

 

Sooyoung came over and layed down next to her.

 

"You're so cute when you laugh." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You think I'm cute huh?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes I do."

 

Jessica then climbed on top of Sooyoung. The two of them kissed passionately for a long time.

 

Sooyoung began to kiss Jessica's neck. Both of them were feeling really .

 

"y, please make love to me."

 

Sooyoung and Jessica finally got to make love in their park. 

 

"See I told you we'd make love in this park one day." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well it was certainly worth the wait." Sooyoung said smiling.

 

"And we didn't get caught." said Jessica.

 

"I never would of imagined making love on a jumping castle in the park with you." Sooyoung grinned.

 

Jessica grinned back at her.

 

"I love you Cutey, I hope we stay this happy forever." Sooyoung smiled and placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

 

"I love you too y and I don't think anything could come between our love............................

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks to all the subscribers of this fic :)