Nooooooooo!!!

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I love you too y and I don't think anything could come between our love." Jessica smiled.

 

Jessica met Sooyoung's lips for another long kiss.

 

"Well I guess we should call this night to an end and head home now." said Jessica.

 

"I really don't want this night to end but I am pretty tired." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well you're probably worn out from all the jumping you did on here tonight as well as all the dancing you did. I think you'll sleep well tonight." said Jessica.

 

"I know I'll sleep well if my girlfriend is staying the night with me. Are you going to stay over?" asked Sooyoung.

 

'Of course I am. The perfect end to a perfect night, snuggling up in bed with you." she smiled and gave Sooyoung a sweet, short kiss.

 

"Are you okay to walk home or do you need me to piggy back you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm okay Baby." she said as she held Sooyoung's hand tightly and began to walk home.

 

While they were walking home Jessica let Sooyoung know that she had finally hired a new photographer which meant Tiffany was now free to work for Sooyoung.

 

"That's great Jess, well great for me anyway." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm happy that she's going to work for you but I'm going to miss her not working for me anymore." said Jessica.

 

"Well you know she'll still be able to do some photo shoots for you."

 

"I know but that won't happen to often. But she's really excited to be working for you and as her best friend I'm happy for her." said Jessica.

 

"Would you mind if I went and saw her tomorrow about a contract with us? Or would you prefer me to wait until Monday?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"If you want to see her about it tomorrow that's fine." said Jessica.

 

"It's just the sooner she starts work with us the better and I've got a couple of big projects coming up that I want her for."

 

"Okay but enough about work y. Now that we're home let's have a shower together because I really need one." said Jessica.

 

"Okay,"

 

 

The next morning.

 

 

After a sleep in Jessica and Sooyoung had some breakfast and drove back to Jessica's house.

 

Tiffany was going through some photo's on the dining table when they walked in the house.

 

"Hey you two, perfect timing come over and look at these photos I took last night." Tiffany smiled.

 

The two of them joined Tiffany at the table and sat down.

 

"Wow, so many photo's." Sooyoung said as she looked at them.

 

"Oh my god Tiff, when did you take this photo of Soo and I kissing?" asked Jessica.

 

"When Soo kissed you after she cut all the way to the bottom of the cake." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Can I see please?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Awww so sweet, I love it!" Sooyoung said smiling.

 

"These photos are amazing Tiff." said Jessica.

 

"They are amazing except there's one person not in all these photos." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"Who?" asked Tiffany.

 

"You." said Sooyoung.

 

"It's okay I took some photos of Tiff on my phone when you were all on the jumping castle." said Jessica.

 

"Oh no, you took photos then?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yep and I got some really funny one's too." she smiled.

 

"I think you might need to delete those one's." said Tiffany.

 

"No way, I want to see them. Please can I see them Jess?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica showed Sooyoung who started laughing when she saw them.

 

"Here show me too." said Tiffany.

 

She couldn't help but laugh at the photo's as well.

 

"Honestly the party was so much fun, even though I was busy taking photo's I still had a great night." said Tiffany.

 

"Speaking of taking photo's, Tiffany can I talk to you officially about offering you a contract to work for us?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um don't we have to wait for you to get a new photographer?" said Tiffany directing the question at Jessica.

 

"It's okay Tiff. I've hired a new one he starts on Monday." said Jessica.

 

"So I'm not doing that photo shoot for you tomorrow?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No, he'll be doing it now so your free to start working with Soo. Which is what you've been wanting to do, right?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes, I mean I'm going to miss working for you Jess but I'm really excited to be starting work for you Soo." said Tiffany.

 

"Well I've got some things to do. So I'll leave you two alone to talk about work." Jessica said as she started to walk away.

 

"Hey Jess, I need to give you something first." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica turned around. Sooyoung stood up and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

 

Jesscia smiled sweetly back at her.

 

 

 

                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

At Taeyeon and Sunny's house.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah can I please ask you something?" asked Sunny.

 

"Um sure I guess."

 

"We've been living together for ages now and well I'd like to think that I know you very well and it's just I've noticed something with you lately." said Sunny.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"I know you're not going to be happy with what I'm about to ask you but could you please just tell me the truth." asked Sunny.

 

"It depends on what you ask me." said Taeyeon.

 

"Tae please let me into that crazy mind of yours. You're always so private and well you don't like eveyone to know your business but sometimes friends can help you if you let them know what's going on in your life." said Sunny.

 

"I like being private. What's so bad about it."

 

"You don't let people in Tae. You shut them out and it's not good to be like that all the time. Sooyoung is the only person you let into your life fully and well now that Soo's been busy with Jessica, I've noticed that you're keeping to yourself even more." said Sunny.

 

"Well that's because she's the only person I feel I can be myself around. When I'm with her nothing else matters." said Taeyeon.

 

Crap! Why did I just say that, thought Taeyeon.

 

"Exactly and that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

 

"What?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"You and Sooyoung."

 

"What about us?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I know you have feelings for her."

 

"She's my best friend of course I have feelings for her." said Taeyeon.

 

"No Tae, that's not what I mean and you know it. Stop keeping everything to yourself. I'm here for you too but you push me away. Your feelings for her are more than what you're letting on."

 

"Why are you even saying this stuff?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Because it's the truth. I know you well and I see what I see. And well what I'm seeing is that my housemate has fallen in love with her best friend."

 

Taeyeon stormed off to her bedroom and slammed the door.

 

Sunny went to Taeyeon's bedroom and opened the door.

 

"It's true isn't it? You've fallen for Sooyoung." said Sunny.

 

Taeyeon looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

 

"Oh Taeyeon-ah it's okay." she hopped onto Taeyeon's bed and wrapped her arms around her.

 

"I didn't mean for it to happen. It just happened." she said with tears still falling.

 

"Hey we can't help who we fall in love with, right?" said Sunny.

 

"You can't tell her Sunny. Promise me you'll never tell her." 

 

"It's okay I won't tell her I promise. I just wanted you to open up to me about it. Can you explain to me why on earth you're dating Tiffany when you have feelings for Soo?" asked Sunny.

 

"Because it's not real. We're just fake dating so that Soo wouldn't be able to notice that I have feelings for her."

 

"Uh huh, well that all makes sense now because you two hardly touch each other and now I know why. I thought you were trying to force yourself to fall for someone else because you had feelings for Soo."

 

"Tiffany still has feelings for Soo too and well we thought it was a good plan." said Taeyeon.

 

"So you're not going to act on these feelings you have for Soo?"

 

"No, how can I. She doesn't have feelings like that for me and if anything was to go wrong with her and Jessica then I'm sure Soo would pick Tiffany next."

 

"So what are you going to do?" asked Sunny.

 

"Hope that my feelings for her go away."

 

"But they're not going away, are they?" asked Sunny.

 

"Nope, if anything they're getting stronger. Why did I have to fall for her like this. Why?"

 

Sunny hugged her tightly.

 

"Taeyeon-ah I don't know what I can do to help you with this but please know that I'm here for you if you ever need me." said Sunny.

 

 

 

                         ------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Monday morning at Sooyoung's work.

 

 

"Good morning Seohyun-ah, how was your date last night?" asked Sooyoung smiling.

 

"It was so good Soo. I really like him and I can't wait until I see him again."

 

"I'm so happy for you. Do you know when you'll see him again?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Today for lunch." Seohyun said with a smile.

 

"Wow this is getting serious. Do I need to have a talk with him yet about how he better look after you or else I'll.........."

 

"No Soo, don't you dare." said Seohyun.

 

"Okay fine I won't then but he better not hurt you. You're my baby and nobody is allowed to hurt you."

 

"Thanks for looking out for me Soo but I'm sure he'll treat me right." said Seohyun.

 

Just then Tiffany came walking into the office.

 

"Yay, It's our new staff member." Sooyoung said in excitement..

 

Tiffany smiled at her.

 

"Welcome to our team." smiled Seohyun.

 

"Thanks for wanting me." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay well I guess we should get our meeting started Miss Hwang." Sooyoung smiled.

 

The three of them went into Sooyoung's office and finalized the contract for Tiffany to begin working for them. Once Tiffany signed the paper work. Sooyoung stood up and offered her hand to Tiffany.

 

"I'm officially over the moon to have you working with us. Welcome Tiff." smiled Sooyoung.

 

They shook hands before Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Tiffany for a warm hug.

 

 

Later that day. Lunch time.

 

 

"Hope you have a great lunch Seo." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Thanks Soo."

 

"Hey Tiff, would you like to come with me to the Mall to have lunch with Taeyeon?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Sure."

 

The two of them bought lunch for them all on the way. They all spent a great time together on their break.

 

Sooyoung continued to visit Taeyeon for lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as well. Tiffany was out doing photo shoots those days, So it was just the two best friends spending lunch hours together. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were enjoying spending time together again.

 

 

On Friday.

 

 

Taeyeon felt confident that she would get her animal mural finished by the end of today. Sooyoung had told her each day how proud she was of her and  how amazing she thought her art work was. 

 

Taeyeon knew this would be the last lunch time the two of them would share together for a while. She had been enjoying Sooyoung's lunch time visits so much.

 

Sooyoung told her that it felt just like old times again but for Taeyeon it felt like she was falling deeper and deeper in love with her best friend.

 

Sooyoung had planned to meet Taeyeon for lunch again today. Tiffany was going to be coming with her too. Just as they were about to leave she got a phone call from a model she was wanting to sign for her label so she had to take the call.

 

Once she'd finished the call she sent a text to Taeyeon :

 

Hey Shorty, 

Tiffany and I are still coming for lunch.

We're just about to leave work. I'll see

you soon. Can't wait to see the mural.

I love you xx

 

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany headed towards the Mall. As usual they stopped to buy lunch on the way.

 

 

 

                       ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jane was sitting in her office trying to come up with ideas for her latest design. She was an interior designer but she was finding it hard to come up with any good ideas. Her mind was clouded with constant thoughts of what her Sister had planned to tear Sooyoung's life apart. Her phone then rang.

 

 

Brrrrrnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!

 

"Hi Lauren."

 

"It's time." said Lauren.

 

"Time for what?"

 

"Time for the first part of my plan." said Lauren.

 

"What with Taeyeon?"

 

"Yes."

 

Holy Crap!! Stay calm, just stay calm Jane, she told herself. I need to get information off her so stay calm.

 

"What's going to happen?" asked Jane.

 

"Let's just say that Taeyeon is going to have an unfortunate accident with a motorcycle."

 

"How?" she was trying to stay calm to get information from her Sister.

 

"She's painting in the Mall right now and very soon she'll have a deadly encounter with a motorcycle."

 

"You're going to run her over?" asked Jane.

 

"I'm not going to do it but I've organized someone to do it."

 

"Sorry, I need to go. I've got a meeting on now." said Jane.

 

She hung up the phone and started running as fast as she could to the Mall. Her office was just a couple of blocks away.

 

Oh my god Taeyeon. Please let me get there in time. Please, she said to herself.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany were walking happily towards Taeyeon.

 

"I wonder if Shorty's nearly finished the mural." said Sooyoung.

 

Jane came running around the corner from the opposite end of the Mall. She could see the area roped off for the mural. She ran faster than she ever thought she could towards Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany were only five metres away from Taeyeon when they heard a loud screeching noise.

 

They turned towards the noise to see a motorbike come up over the curb and head straight towards Taeyeon.

 

"Shorty!!!" Sooyoung yelled out as loud as she could in desperation.

 

But the motorbike cannoned straight into Taeyeon's body and sent her flying through the air.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed out in horror .......................