Prepare To Launch

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm going off ......BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I stretch over and turn it off.

 

I'm feeling great. I'm amazed I actually slept really well. Thanks to my best friend's laughter and calming words before I went to sleep.

 

It's my big day, we launch our winter fashion collection tonight. Well it's not just my day but it's really OUR day.

 

Seohyun who has helped me design many of the outfits for this collection.

 

Taeyeon who has designed and painted all the stage sets for the show.

 

Yuri for working tirelessly on the music for the catwalk stage show.

 

My number one model Yoona who does her best work for my label and tonight will be no exception.

 

Hyoyeon this city's leading choreographer who has cast and will also perform in all the dance stages tonight.

 

I'm also extremely excited to meet and see the work of our photographer for the night. Her name is Tiffany Hwang and Seohyun managed to acquire her services for our launch. She's highly sort after and I'm very honoured that she agreed to photograph our launch.

 

I head out to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

 

"Morning Soo, I knew you would have your alarm set for this time so I got up to cook you breakfast." said Yuri sweetly.

 

"Thanks Yul, but you know you didn't have to"

 

"I know, but it's your big day and I want to do something special for you"

 

"I really appreciate you making me breakfast but you do know you already do more than enough for me"

 

"Um is this coming from the same person who put a blanket on me last night. You do so much for me to Soo"

 

"Did you sleep all night on the Sofa Yul?"

 

"Yes, but I did get a good night's sleep and am so excited to see how everything comes together for the launch."

 

Yuri wallks over to the table with 2 plates in her hand.

 

"Breakfast is served sweet shikshin. I even made a double serve for you." Yuri smiled.

 

I planted a thank you kiss on Yuri's cheek than began to devour my breakfast.

 

"Yum Yul, it's delicious thank you."

 

"Well I'm going to go get ready for work." I said.

 

"Okay, I'm just about to head off to a meeting. So I'll meet you at the venue at 5pm." said Yuri.

 

We share a friendly hug and say our goodbyes.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I'm sitting in my office at work waiting for my next meeting. After the meeting I'm heading off to dinner with Sunglee.

 

I was really looking forward to this date but since my little argument with Tiffany last night. She got me thinking.

 

I really havn't hung out much with Tiff lately and even though I hardly ever tell her, she does mean the world to me.

 

Can I really let her down that badly and not show up to the fashion launch.

 

Hmm.... but if I cancelled my date then Sunglee would be angry too.

 

Okay so maybe I can keep them both happy. Go to dinner with my boyfriend then head off to the launch after dinner to support my best friend.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

So I've just arrived at the venue for tonight's launch and despite feeling a little down over my fight with Jess last night, I can't contain my excitement for myself landing this job as official photographer for the launch.

 

It still hasn't fully sunk in yet. I mean DOUBLE S fashion line is so popular and to think they wanted me to be their photographer..................

 

I'm still spazzing out and I'm completely zoned out of everything when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

 

"Tiffany"

 

I turn around immediately.

 

"Yoona, Hey nice to see you again."

 

It was Yoona she is a beautiful model. I have had many photography sessions with her over the past year for different magazine shoots and events.

 

"Hi, are you excited for tonight?' Yoona asked.

 

Just as I was about to answer her..................... I ...........................I

 

"Tiffany................Tiff!" Yoona raised her voice.

 

Yoona then noticed what had caught my attention or actually more like WHO had caught my attention. She was tall with beautiful tanned skin and dark hair that just looked like it had starred in its own hair TV commercial. All I could do was stare and stare............and

 

Yoona snapped her finger in front of my face.

 

"Tiffany, I guess you've never met her before huh?"

 

"Um N..No" I stuttered.

 

"She's beautiful hey" Yoona said.

 

"Y..Yes she is.......... stunningly beautiful" I replied in a trance.

 

OMG! It's not like I havn't seen a beautiful woman before. I mean hey, I photograph some of the most beautiful people in the world for a living but.............anyway I need to snap myself out of it.

 

"So Yoona, Is she modeling with you tonight?"

 

Yoona began to chuckle.

 

"Tiffany that beautiful girl that you can't manage to take your eyes off, is Choi Sooyoung. You know the owner and fashion designer for this launch" she said with a smile on her face.

 

"Oh.......I didn't know. Sorry I've never met her before but I've heard a lot about her. People had said that she was beautiful but I didn't dare imagine her to be that beautiful." I felt my cheeks go bright red. Did I really just say that out loud.

 

I heard a voice come from behind me.

 

"Don't worry, your not the first person to notice how beautiful she is and you certainly won't be the last. Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'm that beautiful girl over there's best friend. Nice to meet you" she said.

 

Facepalm...... She just heard everything I said about Sooyoung. I don't think it's possible for my face to be a brighter shade of red than it is right now.

 

"Um......Hi my name is Tiffany......um Tiffany Hwang I'm the official photographer for the night." I said rather sheepishly.

 

"Hi Tae" said Yoona.

 

"Hey Yoona, are you ready to make that catwalk yours tonight" said Taeyeon excitedly.

 

"You bet Tae, I'll be giving it my best for Soo. This winter collection is amazing and I'm so proud to be modeling in the show." said Yoona passionately.

 

As Yoona finished talking another two girls approached us. I didn't know them but the others did.

 

The one with the dark hair and dark skin spoke first.

 

"Hey Guys! How's it going?" she said.

 

"Hi Yuri, Hi Hyoyeon great to see you again" smiled Taeyeon.

 

"Hi girls" said Yoona.

 

They all began chatting together. They all quite obviously knew each other well and all got on. Meanwhile I felt out of place....... until Taeyeon brought me into the conversation.

 

"Hey Yuri and Hyoyeon, this is Tiffany. She's the official photographer for tonight". she said.

 

We all chatted for a while until they all had to go and get stuck into their final preparations for the launch. All except Taeyeon who stayed by my side chatting.

 

"So Tiffany, you know Sooyoung is really excited that you agreed to do her launch tonight."

 

"Um......No. I mean I didn't know she was but I'm even more excited that she wanted me to do it" I said with a giant smile on my face.

 

"Oh thats right, you havn't met her yet. Have you?" she asked.

 

"N...no I havn't."  Oh no! I'm back to stuttering again.

 

Taeyeon then scanned the room looking for her best friend. She was only a short distance away from us.

 

"Hey Giant!" she shouted cheekily.

 

Sooyoung immediately turned to her best friend and replied.

 

"Hey there Shorty! What do you want? A hug? A kiss? she smiled at Taeyeon.

 

"No none of those, just your body please Soo." she poked her tongue out at Sooyoung.

 

"Oh really, my body hey and what do you want to do with my body Shorty" she smiled cheekily.

 

"I want your body to walk over here and come and meet this lovely photographer that you've been going on and on about lately."

 

Wow I could seriously listen to these two talk to each other like this all day. They're so cute. But now Sooyoung is starting to walk over to us. Please God make words come out of my mouth when she talks to me. or even better Please God make the words that do come out of my mouth make sense.

 

"Oh My God! Your Tiffany Hwang. I feel so rude, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here

already. Otherwise I would of introduced myself before now." she said with a concerned look on her face.

 

"No please don't feel bad. I'm just happy to meet you now." I said nervously.

 

Yes thank you God for letting my words make sense.

 

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you in action Tiffany and I just know the photos you take tonight will be exceptional" she said full of confidence in me.

 

"Well I just hope I don't let you down." 

 

"You won't Tiffany, that's one thing I am sure of, your ability to take brilliant photos"

 

Then Taeyeon interupted.

 

"Okay I really should go and check that all my sets are fine for the show. It was nice to meet you Tiffany." she said warmly.

 

"It was really nice to meet  you to Taeyeon. Oh and thanks for introducing me to Sooyoung." I smiled.

 

"No problem at all" she said.

 

Before she left she spoke to Sooyoung again.

 

"Hey my beautiful giant, I can see you've been running round madly with final preperations. Have you managed to eat anything?"

 

"It's okay Shorty, Yuri cooked me a big breakfast this morning so I'm fine"

 

"Soo it's like 5.30 in the afternoon. Are you telling me you haven't eaten since breakfast?" Taeyeon snapped back.

 

"Um.... well....." Sooyoung hesitated.

 

Taeyeon then grabbed Sooyoung's hand and started to head off when she stopped suddenly. She then turned back and faced me.

 

"Sorry Tiffany, I was just about to take Soo to get some food from the caterers. Are you hungry? Would you like to come with us?"

 

Wow, how sweet she is. Actually both of them are really sweet. I can see why these two are best friends.

 

"Oh no I'm fine thanks, I've already eaten but thanks for asking me though" I smiled.

 

"Okay then, no worries we'll see you later Tiffany" she smiled.

 

"Yes see you later Tiffany and nice to meet you" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Bye" I said.

 

They both said goodbye to me and continued walking off hand in hand towards the food.

 

All of a sudden I feel even more excited about the launch. I didn't think it was possible for me to be more excited but yeah....I am!

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I looked at my watch, the time was 7.20pm. Oh my god it's only 10 minutes left until the launch. I was pacing back and forth, and back and forth........and back and forth until Seohyun grabbed me.

 

"Soo your going to make a hole in the carpet if you keep pacing like that" she smiled.

 

She then looked me straight in the face and calmly said.

 

"I've just checked with everyone involved in the show Soo and everyone is 100% ready and 110% excited for it. So you can stop your pacing and start to relax. Okay?"

 

"Okay Seohyunah, I shall try my best to relax."

 

We both embraced for a good luck hug when.........

 

"Hey Seo! are you making a move on my best friend?" Tae smiled cheekily.

 

Seohyun just laughed, she knows exactly how to take Taeyeon's humour.

 

"So Shorty what if she was. What are you going to do about it?" I grinned.

 

"Well my Giant, I was just about to tell Seohyun that she can have you cause your an absolute pain in the a........."

 

But before Tae could finish her sentence I interupted.

 

"Hey! Shorty thats not very nice. That could surely hurt my feelings you know. And then I'd have to ask you what time it is again? I winked mischieviously.

 

Taeyeon knew exactly were I was going with this however Seohyun look totally confused.

 

"Soo don't you dare ask me What time it is again" she couldn't contain her giggle.

 

"Why Shorty? Are you in denial again about just how funny I am"

 

"Your time to get a new best friend joke is not even remotely funny Soo" she smiled and poked her tongue out at me.

 

"Okay fine, maybe I need some new jokes then." I smiled.

 

"But Taengoo I'm still the funniest best friend you've ever had."

 

"That's because your the only best friend I've ever had. I'm sure if I had more than one best friend that you then wouldn't be the funniest anymore" she burst out laughing. 

 

"Your so mean Shorty"

 

"Yeah, yeah but you still love me." she smiled sweetly.

 

Just then Seohyun informed me that there was only 1 minute left until the start of the launch. We all quickly rushed to our seats.

 

Seo was seated on my right and my little shorty was sitting on my left.

 

All of a sudden the lights went out and the music came on. Oh my god, this is it. Please go well. please go well I kept telling my self.

 

Then as if sensing my concerns and nerves, Taeyeon reached for my hand. She then cupped both her hands around my hand and just like that, I felt my nerves calm and I actually started to look forward to the show!

 

 

 

 

Hi Everyone!! It's been 2 chapters and still no Soosica but please bear with me. It WILL come but it won't be fast but I promise it'll be worth the wait :)

 

Please Subscribe and Vote if you enjoy reading this :)