What Is Your Secret

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Because then it would make it easier for me to tell Mum and Dad about my girlfriend." said Krystal.

 

"You have a girlfriend?  Well what about Dongho? Did you break up with him?" asked Jessica.

 

"He was never really my boyfriend Jess. He's just a good friend that did me a huge favour by pretending to be my boyfriend so nobody would think I had a girlfriend." said Krystal.

 

"Really? Wow looks like you haven't lost your touch Soo." Jessica smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Why?" asked Krystal.

 

"Well Sooyoung guessed that you and ........ Um by the way who's your girlfriend?" asked Jessica.

 

"This beauty sitting right next to me." she smiled at Amber.

 

Jessica smiled.

 

"You know that Sooyoung guessed that you two were a couple. I told her that you weren't because you had a boyfriend." said Jessica.

 

"Really you could tell?" asked Krystal.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head then smiled.

 

"So Jess, will you tell Mum and Dad about you and Sooyoung?" asked Krystal.

 

"Um I just don't think I'm ready to just yet."

 

"Oh okay. Well if you change your mind and tell them I guess we should probably both do it at the same time." said Krystal.

 

"Hmmm maybe one at a time might be better so they can get over the shock of the first one." said Jessica.

 

"Yeah I guess so." said Krystal.

 

"So how long have you two been together?" asked Jess.

 

"Nearly a year." said Krystal.

 

" 11 months to be exact." smiled Amber.

 

"Oh my god you've been together that long and I never noticed. I really am a bad sister." said Jessica.

 

"Not bad Jess. You just sometimes get so wrapped up in your own life that you forget about us sometimes." said Krystal.

 

"Yeah tell me about it." smiled Tiffany.

 

"What is this pick on Jessica time or something." smiled Jessica.

 

"You deserve it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Okay so now your joining in too?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yep because you were willing to give your girlfriend away to someone else tonight." said Sooyoung.

 

"I know, that sounds terrible but I wasn't really giving you away, you two were just pretending." said Jessica.

 

"Um yeah, well with the dirty looks you kept giving us I knew you weren't happy with us pretending either." said Tiffany.

 

All the girls laughed.

 

Once the arena show was over they decided to all go and get some more food except for Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

"Jess, I really want to go on some rides with Shorty now. Is that okay?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Wow, you must really love your best friend if you're willing to miss out on food to go on some rides with her." said Jessica.

 

"Well I haven't spent much time with her tonight so I thought while you're all eating would be a perfect time to hang out with her." said Sooyoung.

 

"Soo you spent ages with her in the animal pavillion. Do you not want to go on any rides with me?" asked Jess.

 

"Of course I do but I also want to go on some with my best friend too." said Sooyoung.

 

"You've had girlfriends before. Are you telling me they were happy for you to spend the whole time at the Fair with Taeyeon and not with them?" asked Jessica.

 

"I've only had one official girlfriend before you and she didn't want to come to the fair with me anyway, so Taeyeon and I have always come together. I don't think I'm asking too much from you to let me spend a bit of time with my best friend Jess. Why are you so jealous of her? You have no reason to be  jealous of her she's my best friend and you are my girlfriend. She's no threat to what we share Jess. Can you please just let go of your jealousy with Taeyeon?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Okay fine, do what you want." said Jessica angrily.

 

"See when you say it like that, what you're really saying is no I don't want you to go. Right?" said Sooyoung.

 

"It's just that I wrongly thought you would want to be with me the whole night. But you don't, so I was wrong I guess." said Jessica.

 

Oh my god I seriously can't win with this situation. She really doesn't want me to go with Taeyeon but I really, really want to have some fun with my best friend at the fair. After all that my Shorty has done for me over the years, I can't let Jess stop me from doing things with her. I know she'll be so angry at me but I'm just going to do it anyway she thought.

 

"I'm not going to have another argument with you over Taeyeon tonight. I'm going to hang out with my best friend for a bit." said Sooyoung.

 

She then gave Jessica a soft, short kiss on the lips. "I love you."

 

Sooyoung then grabbed Taeyeon by the arm and began to walk off towards the rides. She then quickly let go of Taeyeon's arm.

 

"What ever you do Shorty, do not touch me while Jessica can still see us." said Sooyoung.

 

"Why not?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Because Jess gets jealous whenever you and I are together." said Sooyoung.

 

"She's jealous of me with you?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yep she is, she didn't really want me to go on the rides with you now but I need some Shorty time." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Once they walked around the corner into the next aisle Taeyeon threw her arms around Sooyoung's waist and cuddled her tightly.

 

"I miss you."  said Taeyon.

 

Sooyoung then wrapped her arms around Taeyeon also.

 

"I'm right here with you now. You can't miss me when I'm with you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I know not now but since you've been with Jess you don't need me anymore so I miss you when we're apart." said Taeyeon sadly.

 

"Hey don't think for one second that I don't need you anymore. Your my bestie, my life wouldn't be complete without you in it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

She then placed a gentle kiss on Taeyeon's forehead.

 

"Now let's go on some of our favourite rides and have some fun Shorty." smiled Sooyoung.

 

They released from their hug. Taeyeon then grabbed Sooyoung's hand and held it tightly as they walked.

 

 

 

                         ------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jessica was standing further away from the other girls when Tiffany approached her.

 

"Hey what's wrong with you grumpy." Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

"Nothing." said Jessica.

 

"Jess I know you to well and your nothing always means something." said Tiffany.

 

She looked at Tiffany.

 

"It's because Soo is with Taeyeon right now isn't it?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Maybe, yes." said Jessica.

 

"You do know that Sooyoung is totally crazy in love with you right?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Well I thought she was but then why is she with Taeyeon right now when she could be with me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Taeyeon said that her and Sooyoung have come to the fair together ever since they were kids. They have shared some really fun times over the years here and they're just looking to share some more fun times together. Sooyoung just see's it as a chance to spend some more time with her best friend don't read anymore into it than that Jess." said Tiffany.

 

"Honestly Tiff when I see them together they look like a couple." said Jessica.

 

"I know, your right sometimes they do but they arn't Jess. Sooyoung and Taeyeon have been through a lot together and you need to stop thinking that you have to compete with Taeyeon." said Tiffany.

 

"But that's just it the two of them are so close that it wouldn't be possible for me to compete with Taeyeon. She knows every little detail of Soo's life and well I know hardly anything." said Jessica.

 

"Jess the two of you haven't been a couple for that long. It's only natural that you wouldn't know everything about each other yet. I mean your parents don't even know about  you and Sooyoung yet. There's so many secrets between the two of you. If you want to get to know her better you need to ask her more questions." said Tiffany.

 

"What do you mean about so many secrets?" asked Jessica.

 

"Well you not telling your parents about Soo is a big one. It means you can't truly be yourself cause you're trying to hide something. And we all know that Soo is keeping a huge secret as well." said Tiffany.

 

"You mean the reason why she broke up with her girlfriend?" asked Jessica.

 

"Exactly. Something really bad happened to her and if you want to get to know your girlfriend better, well you might need to start at the thing that hurt her the most. Her ex." said Tiffany.

 

"I've asked her about it a couple of times and she just says she'll tell me later but she never ends up telling me." said Jessica.

 

"I just think that whatever happened to her it's important that you being her girlfriend, you should know. But you'll have to be gentle with her because I asked Taeyeon and Sunny about it again tonight and they said what happened to her wasn't an ordinary break-up and to use Taeyeon's exact words. That what happened to Soo was totally f**ked up and although they wouldn't tell me what went down. They did say that I would probably never guess what it was." said Tiffany.

 

"There's a part of me that doesn't want to know because I think my heart might break hearing about something bad that happened to her but also the curiosity of wondering what actually did happen is starting to get the better of me." said Jessica.

 

"Jess the night that Nicole did what she did to Sooyoung, well when Taeyeon came over to help me and I filled her in on what had happened to Soo. She said Oh no not again. And then when we walked into see Soo in the bathroom, Sooyoung said to Taeyeon that it had happened again." said Tiffany.

 

"Really? You think it's happened to her before?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um yes, maybe it has but I'm not sure how it all ties in with her ex girlfriend though." said Tiffany.

 

"My poor Soo." said Jessica sadly.

 

"Okay does everyone want to go on some more rides before we go home?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

"Sure as long as it's not the bumper cars." smiled Yuri.

 

"We've just eaten so please don't anyone be sick in front of me after a ride." said Sunny.

 

Yuri lead all the girls towards the area where Sooyoung and Taeyeon's favourite rides were in hope of finding the two of them.

 

Luckily for Sooyoung and Taeyeon when the girls walked up to them they were busy watching some people screaming on a scary ride so they weren't touching each other. Which Jessica was happy to see.

 

Jessica walked up behind Sooyoung and gave her a hug.

 

"We're going to go on a few more rides then head home." Yuri said to Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

"Okay then." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Sooyoung then turned to face Jessica.

 

"Hi Cutey." Sooyoung smiled then gave Jess a sweet, short kiss.

 

"Did you get to go on all the rides you wanted to with Taeyeon." asked Jessica.

 

"Yep, I'm surprised you didn't hear us screaming while you were all eating." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Oh so you went on some scary one's huh?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yeah. Even though they were scary it was also heaps of fun." Sooyoung smiled.

 

The girls started going on some of the other rides while Jessica and Sooyoung continued talking.

 

"Are you still angry at me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"A little bit yes and a little bit no." said Jessica.

 

"Well how can I make it up to you then?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Can we go on another ride together and well could you also stay at my place tonight?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes but you choose which ride okay?" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"And so you'll stay over tonight?" asked Jessica.

 

"Of course I will, why are you or something?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, no I don't mean for that. I just want to spend the night with you in my arms." smiled Jessica.

 

They leant into each other for a loving kiss.

 

Jessica didn't want Sooyoung to stay over to make love to her. She was really hoping to ask her about her ex girlfriend and hopefully Sooyoung would actually answer this time and not put it off. After talking to Tiffany it made her realise how important it was for their relationship to know the truth about Sooyoung's past no matter how painful it was for her.  

 

Once all the girls had finished up on the rides they headed out the exit gates. Jessica holding Sooyoung's hand tightly. Sooyoung let Yuri know that she was going to stay over Jessica's. So Yuri decided to get a ride home with Taeyeon and Sunny instead. Sooyoung walked her friends to their cars. She gave them hugs and kisses as she said goodbye. An extra long hug given to her bestie which didn't go unnoticed by Jessica. She then walked back over to the others. 

 

"Do you two need a lift home?" Tiffany asked Krystal and Amber.

 

"No thanks Tiff. Amber drove us here." smiled Krystal.

 

They hugged each other and said their goodbyes and hopped into there car.

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung then walked towards Tiffany's car.

 

"You sit in the front with Tiffany." said Sooyoung.

 

"But I want to sit in the back with you." she smiled.

 

"Well you can't always get what you want Cutey Jung." Sooyoung smiled. "Anyway I'm staying the night so you can hold my hand and cuddle me all you want at your place."

 

Jessica gave Sooyoung a sweet kiss then hopped in the front of the car with Tiffany.

 

When they arrived home the three of them had coffee with Tiffany heading off for a shower first.

 

Jessica didn't waste any time in grabbing Sooyoung and pulling her in close for a long, passionate kiss. When the kiss got more out of control, Jessica pulled back and hugged her girlfriend tightly.

 

She then looked up at Sooyoung.

 

"Baby I really want to ask you something but can you promise me you'll answer my question?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um is it about Taeyeon?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No it's not about her."

 

"I'll do my best to answer it." said Sooyoung.

 

"I really want to know more about your past and well about why you broke up with your ex?" asked Jessica.

 

"Why do you want to know though?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well you're my girlfriend and it's obvious that what happened with her hurt you a lot. I just think for us to become a stronger couple we should let each other know about stuff like that." said Jessica.

 

"So you're going to tell me about every past relationship you've had?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"If you want me to, yes." said Jessica.

 

"You know that my one and only relationship besides you, didn't end well. Do you really need to know all the tiny details on why it didn't end well." asked Sooyoung."

 

"Baby, I can see in your eyes how much it hurts you to think and talk about your ex, but for us as a couple I do think it's important for me to know." she said while Sooyoung's face.

 

A tear dropped from Sooyoung's eye. Jessica wiped the tear away.

 

Tiffany had finished her shower and walked out. She could hear Jessica and Sooyoung's conversation.

 

"Please baby, tell me what happened. It kills me to see you hurting so badly. I want to be there for you but I can't if I don't know the main reason for your sadness. Please baby." Jessica pleaded.

 

Sooyoung tears came flooding out all at once.

 

"I don't think I can tell you. I understand why you want to know but how do I tell you Jess. It's too hard. I can't Jess, I just can't." Sooyoung continued crying.

 

"Are you two okay?" Tiffany asked.

 

Sooyoung burst out crying even more now. Jessica wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung.

 

Jessica motioned at Tiffany to come over to them. Tiffany then wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and Jessica from the side.

 

"Oh my god Soo, what did she do to you to make you so upset like this?....................

 

 

 

Thanks for all the comments!! Also thank you to all the new subscribers :)