Cracks

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I know, just shows how much I love you Choi Sooyoung. I'm about to go see the smelly animals with you." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung couldn't believe her girlfriend was going to come with her into the animal pavillion. Once they got inside Sooyoung pulled Jessica in for a warm hug.

 

"Wow, I think you do actually love me." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"What do you mean think. I definitely love you but you owe me big time y." Jessica smiled then pulled the top of her jumper up over her nose so she couldn't smell the animals so much."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany noticed Sooyoung and Jessica and walked over to them.

 

"Oh my god, Jessica Jung I can't believe you're in here with the animals." Tiffany said looking surprised.

 

"The things you do for love Tiff. Who would of thought." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and it.

 

"Look Sooyoung-ah baby pigs." Taeyeon smiled and pointed to the pigs.

 

Taeyeon knew that Sooyoung loved the baby pigs.

 

"Awww so cute!! " Sooyoung smiled.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany raced over to the pigs.

 

"Would you come have a picture with me and a cute little piggy?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Only if you hold the pig. I don't want to hold it." said Jessica.

 

"It's okay I'll hold it Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Okay." Jessica smiled.

 

They walked over to the pigs.

 

"Tiff, could you please take a photo of Jess and I with the piggy." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Sure." Tiffany took Sooyoung's phone and snapped a photo of the two of them with the pig.

 

She handed the phone back to Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks Tiff. Awww look Jess." Sooyoung showed Jessica the photo.

 

"It's great, could you please send that photo to my phone." asked Jessica with a smile.

 

Sooyoung then sent the photo to Jessica's phone with a message :

 

Don't we look so good together? xxx

 

Jessica received the photo and message. She smiled when she read Sooyoung's message. She looked up at Sooyoung.

 

"Yes we do. We really need to take more photo's together." she smiled.

 

Sooyoung  pulled her in closer for a cuddle.

 

"Well let's take lots of photos together here tonight." said Sooyoung.

 

"I need to put a photo of you and me next to my bed and also one in my purse." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well I have to do that too." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Taeyeon was finding it hard to watch her best friend and Jessica being so lovey dovey with each other. It just made her realise that there was absolutely no chance of herself and Sooyoung ever being anything more than best friends. Why did I have to get feelings like this for Sooyoung thought Taeyeon.

 

The girls walked around to every type of baby animal they could before washing their hands and exiting the animal pavillion.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica walked out holding hands.

 

"Um if you two don't mind would we be able to meet up with you a bit later? It's just there's a couple of things I'd like to do with Jess right now." said Sooyoung.

 

"Sure, no worries. Shall we just meet up when it's time for the arena events?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yeah that's a good idea." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay we'll catch you guys later." said Tiffany.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon headed off in one direction. While Sooyoung took Jessica in another direction. 

 

Sooyoung took Jessica behind the food vans where it was dark. She then faced Jessica and held both of her hands.

 

"Jessica Jung you need to know just how special I think that was, you coming in to see the smelly cute animals with me." Sooyoung smiled.

 

She leant in to share a slow, romantic kiss with Jessica.

 

"I didn't want you to miss out on seeing them for the last time this year." Jessica smiled.

 

"You know I didn't think it was possible but I find myself falling more in love with you everyday." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I've never felt a love like this before Soo. I mean seriously I haven't. I want us to be together forever." Jessica smiled.

 

"Really? Do you think that's possible?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, why couldn't we be together forever?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um....... no reason." said Sooyoung.

 

"Are you just trying to be funny by messing with my head right now." asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung wasn't trying to be funny. She had what she thought was a genuine reason in her head why they wouldn't be together forever but she didn't want to hurt Jessica's feelings right now by telling her that reason so she just pretended that she was trying to be funny.

 

"Yes Cutey, I'm sorry I was trying to be funny but it wasn't really funny at all. Sorry." said Sooyoung.

 

"Come here." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung moved closer and Jessica met her lips with a long, sweet kiss.

 

"Hey, would you like to go on the Ferris wheel with me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes." Jessica smiled.

 

They took off towards the Ferris Wheel. They bought their tickets and lined up until it was their turn. They hopped onto the ride.

 

"Just you and me this time Cutey." Sooyoung smiled as she put her arm around Jessica when they sat down.

 

Jessica put her arm around Sooyoung too.

 

"So we have to kiss when we reach the top right?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes we do." Sooyoung smiled.

 

The two of them sat with their heads resting against each other taking in the beautiful view. When it was finally their time to stop at the top.

 

Their lips met for a long, very long romantic kiss. So long that they were still kissing when it was time for them to get off the ride. They held hands tightly when they got off the ride.

 

I never want to lose this wonderful feeling I get whenever I'm with you Sooyoung, thought Jessica.

 

"That was some kiss." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica smiled back at her.

 

"It feels so good to be able to kiss you without worrying about hiding it." 

 

"I know, it almost feels like what we have is real." said Sooyoung.

 

"Almost? Why did you say almost?" asked Jessica.

 

Crap, why did I say that out loud thought Sooyoung. I wish I could clear these doubts and dark thoughts out of my head. Why am I even thinking about this now. I mean she clearly loves me right? ............. it's because I'm not ready to lose her yet. Please don't let me lose her yet.

 

"Did I say almost? I didn't mean to. Of course what we have is real. Right?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes it's real. Why would you even have to ask that?" asked Jessica.

 

"I must be tired because I'm speaking crap. Please just ignore me Jess." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica looked Sooyoung in the face.

 

"Soo, are you happy with us?" asked Jessica.

 

"Of course I am. Why would you think that I'm not?"

 

"You've said a couple of things tonight that made me think that you're not sure about us." said Jessica worriedly.

 

Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and started to walk off.

 

"Don't worry Jess. There's nothing to worry about. What should we do next?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Are you just avoiding my question now Sooyoung. I thought everything was perfect between us. I'm starting to feel like Soo is doubting what we have. But why? wondered Jessica.

 

"Jess, what would you like to do?" Sooyoung asked again.

 

"I don't know." said Jessica feeling slightly down all of a sudden.

 

"I know, let's go in the haunted house." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"No, I'll just scream the whole time." said Jessica.

 

"That's the point, you'll be so scared that you'll want to hold me tightly all the way through. What could be more perfect?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Seriously Soo you're sending me mixed messages. Now you want me to hold you tight but before you made it sound like what we had wasn't real. I'm so confused thought Jessica.

 

"How about it Cutey? Do you want to give it a try?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um .................. sure I guess."

 

Once they sat on the ride it took them inside where it was dark they could barely see anything. Jessica held Sooyoung's arm tightly. Anytime anything moved or jumped out, Jessica let out a high pitched scream. Sooyoung thought she was going to have no hearing left by the end of the ride. She wrapped her arm tightly around Jessica because she could tell she was really scared.

 

When the ride came to an end and they walked away from the ride, Jessica punched Sooyoung in the arm.

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I was so nice to you that I went to see the smelly animals then I hopped on this haunted house ride for you and it scared the crap out of me. Seriously Sooyoung you owe me big time." said Jessica.

 

"Okay well you're calling me Sooyoung so I can tell you're angry with me now. I promise I'll make it up to you. Okay?" said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica just stood there, she had been so frightened by the ride that she was shaking slightly.

 

"Oh Jess you're shaking." Sooyoung wrapped her arms around her and held her so tightly.

 

"I'm so sorry. I should never of suggested you go on that haunted house ride." Sooyoung said feeling bad.

 

"I'm alright."

 

"Jess you're not alright. Look at you you're still shaking. Why didn't you just tell me no? If you don't want to do something, just say no. You use to tell me no all the time. Why didn't you tell me no Jess?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm trying to make you happy. Is that such a bad thing?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes it is if you're doing stuff you hate all the time just to make your girlfriend happy." said Sooyoung.

 

"Fine I won't do anything with you then." Jessica snapped back.

 

"Oh so you're saying that everything you do with me you hate. Is that what you're saying now?" Sooyoung asked in anger.

 

"Look I just need some time alone. I'll meet up with you later for the arena show." Jessica said as she walked off.

 

Oh my god how did we get to this. Everything was perfect earlier then I had to make those comments out loud to Jess. Now she's really angry with me. I don't want her to be angry with me thought Sooyoung. Should I go and apologize to her now or do I give her space and say sorry later. Aigoo! What to do?

 

Jessica just walked aimlessly around the fair. Why am I walking around by myself when I should be with my beautiful girlfriend. What just happened before. We were perfectly happy but now we're apart. Why did she question if we were real. Isn't it obvious how real we are. Sooyoung I don't know what's going through your head right now. Maybe we're not as perfect as I thought we were. Oh my god what am I saying of course she's perfect for me, I can't stop thinking about her. I love her more than anyone I've ever loved before and yet here I am walking alone when I could be with her, thought Jessica.

 

40 minutes later Jessica went to sit down on a bench seat when Tiffany and Taeyeon approached her.

 

"Hey Jess are you taking a rest?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Something like that." said Jessica sadly.

 

Tiffany noticed how sad Jessica was.

 

"Um Taeyeon could you please get me some water?" asked Tiffany. She knew it would give her time to talk to her best friend because the line up for drinks was so long.

 

'Sure." said Taeyeon.

 

"Here sit down Jess. Where's Sooyoung and why do you look so sad right now?" asked Tiffany.

 

Jessica began to tear up.

 

"I'm not sure where Soo is. We kind of decided to walk around by ourselves for a while." Jessica said sadly.

 

"Why? What happened?" asked Tiffany.

 

"It just happened so quickly one minute we were perfectly happy and the next we weren't." said Jessica.

 

"You had a fight?"

 

"Um kind of, I guess we did. I don't even no why Tiffany. Well I do but I'm not sure it was worth fighting about but maybe it was. I'm just so confused." said Jessica.

 

"Did she do something to upset you?" asked Tiffany.

 

"It's not what she did, it was just something she said. But to be honest I just really want her back with me right now." said Jessica.

 

"Why don't you call her then Jess?"

 

Jessica looked at her phone.

 

"She could of called me but she didn't so maybe she's still happy to be away from me at the moment."

 

"Do you really believe that?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore." Jessica said sadly.

 

Taeyeon walked over with the water for Tiffany.

 

"Here Tiffany. Hey I got you one to Jessica would you like it?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Oh thanks, yes please." said Jessica.

 

"It's time to head to the arena for the show. Where's Soo?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Um she's going to meet us up there." Tiffany made up on the spot.

 

The three of them headed towards the arena.

 

"Hey would you two like to go ahead and save us a seat? I'll wait for Sooyoung." said Jessica.

 

"Okay sure, let's find some seats Taeyeon. Jess we'll try and get some seats near where we all sat last time. So look for us there, okay." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay thanks." said Jessica.

 

Jessica waited and waited but there was no sign of Sooyoung. Jessica could hear that the arena show had already started but still no Sooyoung. Where are you y, thought Jessica. She decided to go find Tiffany and Taeyeon in case Sooyoung had already met up with them.

 

She walked to where they had sat the last time but she felt her heart sink when she saw Tiffany and Taeyeon sitting there together without Sooyoung. She felt tears fall from her eyes again. She walked up and sat herself down next to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany saw that Jessica was by herself, she also noticed the tears in her best friend's eyes. She put her arm around Jessica.

 

"Where is she?" asked Tiffany.

 

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders.

 

Tiffany had told Taeyeon about what had happened between Jessica and Sooyoung when they got to their seats in the arena. She didn't want Taeyeon to upset Jessica by asking about Sooyoung.

 

"Would you like me to call her Jess?" asked Tiffany.

 

Jessica just shook her head with tears still rolling down her face.

 

Did I hurt her feelings that much by telling her I wanted to be alone. What have I done thought Jessica. I miss you Soo. Where are you, Jessica wondered.

 

Taeyeon was worried about her best friend. I really want to call her right now but Jessica is right here so I can't. I hope you're okay my Sooyoung-ah, thought Taeyeon.

 

The stunt motorbikes had just finished their performance it was now time for the fireworks to begin.

 

Sooyoung sat herself down next to Jessica.

 

Jessica saw Sooyoung sit next to her she was surprised to see her. 

 

The fireworks began shooting up into the night sky.

 

Sooyoung turned to talk to Jessica when she noticed the tears in her eyes. She began to wipe the tears away from Jessica's face.

 

"I'm so sorry Cutey, for everything." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica punched her in the arm.

 

"Okay I know I deserve that." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica punched her again.

 

"Jess I'm sorry really sorry."

 

Jessica punched her yet again.

 

"Ouch! Jess that really hurts."

 

"I thought you weren't coming back. I thought you'd left me. Why weren't you here to meet me for the start of the arena show." asked Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be late but an old lady fell over in the animal pavillion and I sat with her and comforted her until the Doctor arrived." said Sooyoung.

 

"You were helping a lady who was hurt?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes."

 

"Well now I really feel bad. Sorry for punching you." said Jessica.

 

"It's okay, I deserved it for not stopping you from walking away from me earlier." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung moved in close to Jessica and put her arm around her.

 

"Can we just sit back and enjoy the fireworks and talk about us later?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica nodded her head in agreement and placed her arm around Sooyoung. 

 

Jessica wasn't sure if she was going to enjoy the talk with Sooyoung later but for now she was just happy to be next to her Sooyoung again and for them to have their arms around each other. 

 

It was time for the first red heart to light up. Sooyoung turned towards Jessica and the two of them shared a long, loving kiss.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon watched the two of them kiss.

 

"I guess they must be happy again." Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

 

"Sure looks like it." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica kissed the same way for the second and third final heart as well. When the fireworks were over they all headed out of the arena. Sooyoung held Jessica's hand tightly.

 

As they made their way through the crowd Sooyoung saw the lady that had fallen over earlier being pushed in a wheel chair. She approached her.

 

"Are you okay?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I'll be okay and thank you for looking after me before." she smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"You're welcome. Bye." Sooyoung waved goodbye to her.

 

Jessica began to rub Sooyoung's arm which she had punched earlier.

 

"Is your arm okay? I'm really sorry that I punched you so hard."

 

"Honestly I deserved it for making you go on that haunted house ride. I'm sorry Jess." said Sooyoung.

 

"So are you and I going to have a talk about us when we get home?" asked Jessica.

 

"Um yeah. I think we need to right?" 

 

"Yes I guess we do." said Jessica.

 

I'm worried about what you're going to talk to me about. Please don't tell me we're over Sooyoung. No it wouldn't be that thought Jessica. I need to stop overthinking this, thought Jessica.

 

Jessica turned to Tiffany.

 

"Hey Tiff, are you ready to go home now or do you want to stay longer?" asked Jessica.

 

"If you're ready to leave then that's okay with me." said Tiffany.

 

"I think I'm ready to go home now." said Jessica.

 

"Okay let's go then." said Tiffany.

 

"I really want to go home now Soo." said Jessica.

 

"Okay."

 

Sooyoung knew that Jessica wanted to head home so they could have their talk. But do I really want to tell Jess what's going through this silly head of mine, thought Sooyoung.

 

They all headed to the car. Sooyoung drove to Jessica's house without much talk going on between the four of them. Tiffany asked Taeyeon if she wanted to stay over because she thought it would seem more convincing to Sooyoung that they were really dating. 

 

When they arrived home they all headed inside the house. Sooyoung sat down on the sofa while Jessica remained standing close by Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon could tell that Jessica and Sooyoung were wanting to talk so they said goodnight and started heading to bed.

 

"Are you two really going to sleep together already?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Everyone was surprised by Sooyoung's question especially Jessica.

 

"We've slept together before remember Sooyoung." said Tiffany.

 

"Yeah but you weren't dating then." said Sooyoung.

 

"We're only going to be sleeping Soo. We won't be doing anything else." said Tiffany.

 

"That's what you say now but when you get in the room you might feel differently." said Sooyoung.

 

"And what if they do feel differently when they get in the room. What's it matter to you Soo?" Jessica asked angrily.

 

"Um............ it doesn't matter to me I guess." Sooyoung said.

 

"Well it obviously does matter to you or you wouldn't of brought it up in the first place." Jessica said sternly.

 

Tiffany could tell the two of them were about to argue so she grabbed Taeyeon and headed to her room.

 

"What's going on with you? Why do you care so much about them spending the night together?" Jessica yelled.

 

"I just don't think they're ready for that yet."

 

"It's none of your business Sooyoung. If they want to make love that's their choice not yours." she yelled.

 

"Okay fine, I got it."

 

"But it's not fine is it Sooyoung. I'm not sure if it's Taeyeon or Tiffany that you're worried about. But it's one of them. I'm just wondering why you're so concerned?" yelled Jessica.

 

"You're making something out of nothing." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh am I now. Stop lying Sooyoung! You told me you can tell people's feelings by looking at their eyes. Well I saw your eyes just then and there telling me you're not happy with them sleeping together so stop lying to me!"

 

Sooyoung looked down towards the ground.

 

"See look at you...... You can't even look me in the eye right now. Which one is it? huh? Who are you worried about? Which one Soo?" Jessica yelled.

 

Sooyoung continued to look down.

 

"Look at me Soo! ........ Tell me which one it is? Taeyeon or Tiffany?"

 

"Please don't do this to me Soo. Don't lie to me....... I love you so much and this is what I get in return. Just tell me the truth, don't I at least deserve the truth."

 

"It's Tiffany." Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"What about Tiffany?" asked Jessica.

 

"I don't want her to be dating." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my god. You're in love with her arn't you?"

 

"No." said Sooyoung.

 

"I don't believe you Soo. Don't lie. Please just tell me the truth. Are you in love with Tiffany?"

 

"No I'm not in love with her Jess. I'm in love with you." Sooyoung said.

 

"Then why would you f**king care so much about her dating?" Jessica yelled louder.

 

"Please stop yelling at me Jess." Sooyoung started to cry.

 

"Well what the hell do you expect me to do when I know that you're about to break up with me!" she yelled at Sooyoung.

 

"Jess stop it, please. Just please stop yelling. I'll tell you everything, I promise. But please stop yelling at me..........................