The Truth

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Jessica grabbed her keys and stormed out of the house.

 

Tiffany ran towards the bathroom and entered.

 

"Ooooh yes Jess ooooh oooh Jess oooooh." groaned Sooyoung.

 

Nicole was looking straight at Tiffany with a grin on her face. Tiffany heard Sooyoung calling out Jessica's name and she also noticed that Nicole had her hand placed over Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"What the f**k are you doing Nicole!" yelled Tiffany.

 

Nicole removed her fingers. She then took her hand off Sooyoung's eyes.

 

Sooyoung was horrified to see Nicole standing in front of her she collapsed down to her knees in the shower.

 

Tiffany walked over and roughly grabbed Nicole out of the shower then slapped her as hard as she could on the face.

 

"What the f**k, you couldn't get her any other way so you had to her? What the f**k is wrong with you."

 

"I didn't her. She never said no. So that's not ." said Nicole.

 

"She didn't say no because she didn't know it was you. She thought you were Jessica. How could you do that to her?" Tiffany yelled.

 

"She was enjoying it." Nicole tried to justify herself.

 

"She was enjoying it because she thought she was making love with her girlfriend. What sort of poor excuse for a human being are you. You disgust me!" yelled Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung began sobbing.

 

Tiffany looked over at Sooyoung and then back to Nicole.

 

"Get out of my house!." screamed Tiffany.

 

Nicole just stood there.

 

"Get the f**k out of my house! Go!" Tiffany yelled at the top of her voice.

 

Nicole grabbed a towel and began to walk out.

 

"Don't ever come back here again ever!" she said still screaming.

 

"Did you hear me? I don't want to see your f**king face ever again!" Tiffany yelled.

 

Tiffany then moved towards Sooyoung.

 

"Soo..... Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry." Tiffany said as tears escaped her eyes.

 

Sooyoung didn't look good her whole face was pale and she was just staring into nothingness.

 

Tiffany grabbed a towel for Sooyoung but as she moved towards her. Sooyoung stood up and raced over towards the toilet.

 

"I'm going to be sick." Sooyoung said.

 

Tiffany raced over to her so she could hold her hair back.

 

Sooyoung was sick over and over again. She couldn't get the thought of what Nicole did to her out of her head.

 

Tiffany reached over to get a headband from the bathroom drawer. She then tied Sooyoung's hair up in a pony tail. She got the towel and wrapped it around Soo.

 

"Where's Jessica?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm so sorry but she took off Soo."

 

"Why? Does she know what happened?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"She saw it for herself Soo. She walked in on you two then told me and took off." said Tiffany.

 

"Oh my god! She actually saw me with Nicole?"

 

"Yes." said Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung began being sick again.

 

"Soo I'm so sorry I can't believe she did that to you." Tiffany's tears began falling again.

 

"Don't worry I'll tell Jessica exactly what happened. She doesn't know that Nicole was pretending to be her. She just saw what she saw then took off." said Tiffany.

 

"She won't believe me Tiff. I know she won't." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"Hey don't give up on the two of you." said Tiffany.

 

"She's stubborn Tiff. Really stubborn. I think she'll still think it's my fault. I mean why didn't I just push Nicole's hand away. Then I would of known." she started crying again. " I would of known Tiff...why didn't I?"

 

"Because you thought it was Jess. Soo come on stop beating yourself up over this. This is Nicole's fault not yours. To be honest it's my fault too I should of broken up with her before tonight then this never would of happened." Tiffany said sadly.

 

"Tiff please this is not your fault. She probably would of done it anyway even if you had of broken up with her before tonight." said Sooyoung.

 

"Do you still feel like you're going to be sick?"

 

"Um I don't know, I don't think so." said Sooyoung.

 

"How about we get these pyjamas on you then." said Tiffany.

 

Tiffany could see Sooyoung was shaking from the cold and the shock of what had happened. She handed Soo the pyjamas.

 

"Soo your shaking so much. Let me help you put them on. Okay?"

 

"Okay." said Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany helped her put the pyjamas on. She then wrapped her arms around Sooyoung in a tight hug. Sooyoung then held on tight to Tiffany's arms.

 

"Soo I'm going to help you up and help you walk to the sofa. Ready 1,2,3 she helped her up but she was shaking so much that Tiffany couldn't hold her up."

 

"I'm sorry Tiff."

 

"You have nothing to be sorry about. okay?" she rubbed Sooyoung's back to comfort her.

 

Tiffany wasn't going to be able to lift Sooyoung up in this state. She knew she had to get help and she knew exactly who Sooyoung would want her to call.

 

"Soo wait here, I'll be right back okay?"

 

Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

Tiffany kissed her on the forehead before she left the bathroom.

 

Tiffany went to the lounge room and called Taeyeon.

 

Brrrrrnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!

 

"Hello." said Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon please come over my house now i need your help with Soo."

 

"What's wrong with Soo?" asked Taeyeon

 

"Please just get here as quick as you can."

 

Taeyeon had already grabbed her keys and was about to hop in her car. She'd never been there before but Sooyoung had told her where Tiffany and Jessica's house was.

 

"Is she okay?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"No, no she's not."

 

"What she's not going to die is she?" asked Taeyeon frantically.

 

"No sorry to panic you, she's not going to die but she's....I'll explain it all to you when you get here."

 

Tiffany hung up the phone then sent a text to Jessica :

 

Where are you? Please come home.

Sooyoung needs you. What you saw

wasn't what you thought you saw.

When you come back I'll explain it all

to you. Or call me if you want. xx

 

Tiffany grabbed a blanket off the sofa and headed back to Sooyoung in the bathroom.

 

She walked in and wrapped the blanket around Sooyoung who was still looking white as a ghost and shaking like crazy.

 

"Soo we need to get you warmer." Tiffany hugged Sooyoung from behind to try and keep her warmer.

 

"Taeyeon's coming okay? She'll make you feel better Soo."

 

"Shorty's coming?"

 

"Yes." said Tiffany.

 

"I want my Shorty please Tiff." Sooyoung said with her teeth chattering.

 

"She'll be here real soon okay?"

 

                       ---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile Jessica had driven while crying her heart out to the park where she first confessed to Sooyoung and the park where they shared their first kiss. She walked to the pergola that she had only good memories of Sooyoung. She sat herself down.

 

Why......... why would Soo do this to me. I love her, I mean I know I never told her but I really do love her. Well I use to before I walked in on her having with Nicole.

 

I honestly thought that Sooyoung hated Nicole. Yet she ended up falling for her. What an idiot I am, I was telling Nicole how Sooyoung was different and that she wasn't interested in Nicole. Just shows how wrong I was.

 

I know we weren't a couple for long but it felt like we had been together for ages. I felt so comfortable around her like I could totally be myself with her. This hurts so much. Why Sooyoung why? Jess kept saying to herself.

 

Jessica just sat down running everything through her head. Then she recieved a text from Tiffany. She read it. What does she mean that what i saw wasn't what I thought I saw. Has she gone crazy. I cleary saw them doing it. What's Tiffany talking about that Sooyoung  needs me. I'm so confused right now. 

 

She decided to send a text back to Tiffany :

 

I don't know what you saw but I cleary

saw the two of them having . So I don't 

know why you're telling me that Sooyoung

needs me. She did it with Nicole. So her and I

are no longer together as far as I'm concerned.

 

 

                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back at Tiffany's house.

 

There was a knock at the door.

 

"I bet that's your Shorty, Soo. I'll be back."

 

Tiffany raced to open the door to let Taeyeon inside.

 

"Where is she? I need to make sure she's okay."

 

"Okay, okay Taeyeon please just listen first." said Tiffany.

 

Tiffany explained all that had happened and that Sooyoung was in a bad way.

 

"My poor Sooyoungah not again." Taeyeon began to well up with tears.

 

"What do you mean not again?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Ah I really can't say. Maybe Sooyoung will tell you herself eventually. Where is she?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"She's still in the bathroom. I tried but I couldn't move her by myself."

 

"Um where's the bathroom?" asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon followed Tiffany to the bathroom.

 

"Sooyoungah I'm here, it's okay." said Taeyeon. Tears began flowing out of her eyes when she saw her best friend looking so helpless and shaking.

 

"It happened again Shorty. It must be me. I must be doing something wrong." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's not you Sooyoungah. You can't blame yourself for this." she wrapped a big loving hug around her best friend.

 

Why did Taeyeon say not again and now Sooyoung's said it happened again. Please don't tell me something like this has happened to Sooyoung before thought Tiffany.

 

"Let's move you out to the lounge room Soo. It'll be much warmer for you there." said Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were able to help support Sooyoung all the way to the lounge room. They laid her down on the sofa and put two warm blankets over the top of her.

 

"Tiff could you please pass my phone to me please. It's on the table." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course I can."

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon when to make them all hot chocolates in the kitchen.

 

Tiffany passed her phone to her. Sooyoung checked her phone. There were no messages. She didn't expect there to be a message from Jessica but she was really hoping there was. How am I going to ever get her back again thought Sooyoung. I would never cheat on her ever........... How can I say that when I've already cheated on her. I mean I didn't know I was cheating on her but how's she going to believe that.

 

Sooyoung felt like she had nothing to lose by sending Jess a text :

 

I'm not sure what to say to you. But I didn't

cheat on you Jess. I didn't know Nicole was

in the shower with me. I thought it was you.

I'm so sorry. Please come back home.

Where are you? I hope you're okay wherever

you are. xxx

 

 

                             --------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica was still sitting in the park when she got a text from Sooyoung.

 

Why does she think that she didn't cheat on me. How could she think Nicole was me. I don't look anything like Nicole. Why won't she just be honest and admit that she got caught in the act thought Jessica. She then returned a text.

 

How could you do that to me.

Why? What did I do to deserve

that. You cheat on me and now 

you're going to try to deny it.

I thought you were better than that.

 

Jessica's tears started flowing freely again. 

 

 

                     --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung read the text from Jessica. She really does think i cheated on her. She hates me. I don't want her to hate me. She replied to the text.

 

I would never cheat on you. Never.

I need to talk to you and explain what 

happened. Please Jess. xxx

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon walked over with the hot chocolates and handed one to Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry but I don't really feel like one." said Sooyoung looking depressed.

 

"Sooyoungah please drink it. For me please. It'll help warm you up a bit." said Taeyeon.

 

She looked at her bestie.

 

"Okay, I'll try and drink it."

 

Taeyeon smiled at her.

 

Sooyoung managed to drink about half of her hot chocolate but didn't want anymore than that. When Tiffany finished hers she headed into her room to try and call Jessica.

 

Tiffany rang and rang but Jessica wasn't picking up her phone. She was really worried about her best friend. She knew how deeply Jess had fallen for Sooyoung. I really want her to know the truth, I'll just have to leave her a voice message thought Tiffany.

 

She left a message on Jessica's phone explaining every little detail of what really happened. She just hoped that Jessica was willing to believe the truth, so that Jessica and Sooyoung could be together again.

 

                 ----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica was reading Sooyoung's last message over and over again. She said she didn't cheat and that she would never cheat but I know what I saw with my own eyes. This is so confusing. She still continued reading it over and over again. Until the phone began to ring. Oh it's Tiffany. I don't think I want to talk to anyone yet she thought.

 

She then recieved a voice mail message. After listening to everything Tiffany had said, she kind of had to admit that it did make sense cause Soo had shown no interest in Nicole at all. But wouldn't I be an idiot to fall for a story like that if they were just making it up. 

 

But then again Tiffany has nothing to gain by not telling me the truth cause If I wasn't with Sooyoung anymore than it would mean her and Soo would have a chance to get back together again. Could it really be true that Soo didn't cheat on me. I really want it to be true because I love her so much. But how can I be sure what really happened.

 

I just need time to sort out my feelings but if Tiffany is telling the truth then what sort of a girlfriend am I not to support Sooyoung through such a terrible thing that happened to her.........................