First Bliss

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I'm so sorry but I lied Sooyoung. I do want you and I can't stop thinking about you and I want you so much that it hurts." confessed Jessica.

 

Sooyoung just stood there in a daze. Did Jessica seriously just confess to me? Once the realization sunk in that Jessica had in fact confessed, Sooyoung felt as if shimmering fireworks had been set off in all directions of her heart. Her heart beat instensified with the thought of this beautiful brunette holding her hands so sweetly.

 

Jessica could tell by Sooyoung's reaction that she was surprised by her confession. So she let go of one of Sooyoung's hands that she had been holding and raised her hand to gently sroke the side of Sooyoung's face.

 

"Hey beautiful. why so quiet? You do still have feelings for me I hope?" asked Jessica.

 

"Of course I still have feelings for you." smiled Sooyoung. "I was just in shock that you actually confessed to me."

 

"But Jessica, you do realise I'm a girl don't you." Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

"You think you're so funny don't you." she laughed.

 

"It's just I heard so many times that you only date guys. So I guess that means you think I'm pretty special right? You know the fact that I'm not a guy but you still want to date me?" said Sooyoung.

 

"I said I wanted you, I never said anything about dating you though." said Jessica trying to keep a serious face.

 

"Oh......... I see." Sooyoung's voice trailed off in sadness.

 

Then Jessica gently cupped Sooyoung's face with her hands and looked staight into Sooyoung's gorgeous eyes.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, I'm joking. Yes I want you! Yes I want to date you! and Yes I know your not a guy!" Jessica smiled sweetly.

 

Jessica leant up and placed a sweet gentle kiss on Sooyoung's forehead.

 

Sooyoung felt her heart melt with the soft gentle touch of Jessica's lips on her skin. Sooyoung gazed back into Jessica's eyes.

 

"Your so beautiful, I could get lost in your irresistible eyes forever." smiled Sooyoung

 

"So is that the start of one of your cheesy poems?" Jessica laughed.

 

"Yah!! I was trying to be romantic and you just burst my sweet bubble." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry, I couln't help myself." smiled Jessica.

 

"I'm not always cheesy Jess but sometimes I can be a very cheesy romantic. Do you think you can cope with my occasional cheesiness." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"As long as I can make fun of you about it, than yes I can cope with your chessiness." laughed Jessica.

 

"Your so mean." Sooyoung pretended like she was angry and stormed off towards the edge of the pergola.

 

Jessica followed her over. Sooyoung was standing at the entrance to the pergola observing the rain falling ever so gently to the green grass surrounding the pergola. Jessica then stood and faced herself in front of Sooyoung. She gently leant her body against Sooyoung. Both girls felt the blood rush through their bodies with the excitement of their bodies gently touching.

 

"Soo, if I stop teasing you about your cheesiness would you please hug me right now?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled down to Jessica and then wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulders in a warm embrace. Jessica followed by embracing Sooyoung  around her waist in a warm tight hug. 

 

"This feels so right." Jessica said softly.

 

"Sorry, I didn't hear what you said." asked Sooyoung.

 

"I was just saying that this feels so right. You know, being here with you sharing this hug. It feels so right even though your not a guy. I really wasn't sure what it would feel like being so intimate with you, being that your a girl and all. But hugging you like this makes me realise there's no other place I'd rather be than in your arms right now." said Jessica sweetly.

 

"Wow, sounds like you really have fallen for me bad." smiled Sooyoung. "But Jess you're so beautiful, inside and out. Yes you can be very stubborn but you're also really sweet and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now either." she smiled again.

 

The two of them remained in their embrace for about five minutes before Sooyoung pulled away from their hug. Jessica was startled momentarily when Sooyoung broke their embrace. She then noticed Sooyoung step out from the cover of the pergola and run out into the gentle rain. She was spinning around with her arms in the air and she held her hands out to feel the rain.

 

"Jess!" she yelled. "Come play in the rain with me." called Sooyoung.

 

Jessica thought Sooyoung was crazy to want to play in the rain. She's going to get so wet and she'll probably catch a cold thought Jessica.

 

"Please Jess!" yelled Sooyoung again.

 

There's no doubt how much I've fallen for this girl considering I'm about to go play in the rain with her thought Jessica. She then ran out to meet Sooyoung in the rain.

 

"Jess just stand there and tilt your head back, it feels so refreshing having the rain fall on your face." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica didn't hesitate to follow Sooyoung's instructions before she knew it her head was tilted back, feeling the gentle raindrops fall on her face.

 

"Wow Soo, your right it does feel refreshing." smiled Jessica.

 

Sooyoung then grabbed Jessica's two hands and started to spin her around slowly. Jessica wondered what Sooyoung was doing but she was having fun so Jessica just followed Sooyoung's lead. In no time the two of them were spinning around in circles in the rain while laughing constantly.

 

"Are you getting dizzy yet?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"A little, but it's so much fun." smiled Jessica.

 

"I know right?" smiled Sooyoung.

 

After some time the two of them began to tire after all the swinging around and laughing they were doing. They were still holding hands together but had now come to a stand still. Both of them now staring deeply into each other's eyes.

 

"Wow, who would of thought playing in the rain could be so fun." laughed Jessica.

 

Jessica felt every moment she had spent with Sooyoung in the park tonight was nothing short of magical. 

 

"I'm glad you had fun." smiled Sooyoung.

 

But Jessica couldn't stop the overwhelming urge to make this night even more magical. She knew exactly what she wanted to do but just the very thought of it made her heart race 1000 times faster. Still holding Sooyoung's hands she lent in slowly towards her face. She gently brushed her lips against Sooyoung's succulent lips and then placed a tender kiss upon her lips.

 

Sooyoung was overwhelmed with happiness and also desire to share a more seductive kiss with Jessica. They both looked passionately into each other's eyes when Sooyoung lent in to meet Jessica's sweet lips. She placed her arms around Jessica's waist at the same time, Jessica then placed her arms around Sooyoung's waist also. They began to share a slow, long yet intense amorous kiss. The longer they went the stronger and more intense their lips engaged. Both of them did not want to put an end to this passion but their desire for each other was sending a tingling sensation throughout their bodies. Their lust for each other had them gasping for air. With their passion out of control their lips were running wild on each other. They both finally withdrew their lips to gain some air.

 

While both of them were still gasping for air they rested their heads gently together. Their hearts still racing higher than ever before. The raindrops still falling gently on their aroused heated bodies. Jessica knew she had never experienced a kiss that made her feel this euphoric before. Where has this beautiful girl been all my life she thought.

 

Sooyoung couldn't believe how perfect that kiss was. She felt high, high on desire and love for this gorgeous brunette standing in front of her now. Her hair maybe dripping wet but to Sooyoung, Jessica had never looked more beautiful.

 

"I hope this is just the first of many wonderful moments with you Jess." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sure we have many amazing moments ahead of us Soo but tonight will be pretty hard to top." smiled Jessica

 

Sooyoung noticed Jess began to shiver. So she removed her own jacket and draped it around Jessica. 

 

"It might be wet on the outside but it's really warm on the inside." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Thanks Soo but now your going to be freezing you should put it back on." said Jessica with concern.

 

"No don't worry about me I'm still feeling hot from that steamy kiss we shared." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Jessica  returned a cheeky smile to Sooyoung.

 

"I think it's time for you to go home and have a nice hot shower so you don't get sick." said Sooyoung thoughtfully.

 

"I don't want you to get sick either." said Jessica.

 

"I promise I'll have a hot shower and get into some dry clothes when I get home." promised Sooyoung.

 

"Okay, good." smiled Jessica. "Let's head to our cars."

 

"Oh I walked here so I'm going to enjoy my walk home in the rain." said Sooyoung.

 

"No way, your not staying in the wet any longer I'll drive you home." said Jessica.

 

"Jess I'm drenched I don't want to wet the seat in your car." said Sooyoung.

 

"Soo, I'm drenched too so I'll be wetting the seat anyway and I really want to drive you home because it gives me a little more time to spend with you before we have to say goodbye." smiled Jessica.

 

"Okay then, only cause I get to spend more time with you as well." smiled Sooyoung.

 

They headed to Jessica's car and drove to Sooyoung's place.

 

"Hey thanks for dropping me home Jess." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Your welcome and thanks for getting me to play with you in the rain. I had so much fun." smiled Jess.

 

"Jess I'll never forget tonight, thank you." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Haha neither will I." smiled Jess. "Now don't forget to have your hot shower as soon as you get inside, okay?" said Jessica.

 

"I promised you I would remember." smiled Sooyoung.

 

They both lent in for a short but sweet kiss.

 

"Goodnight." said Jessica.

 

"Night Jess."

 

Jessica headed home in her car while Sooyoung headed inside her house.

 

Yuri was sitting on the sofa listening to music when Sooyoung walked in the house soaking wet.

 

"Oh my god Soo. What happened? Are you okay?" asked Yuri worriedly.

 

"I'm fine Yul, in fact I'm more than fine I'm so happy right now." beamed Sooyoung.

 

"Well good but before you fill me in on your happy night, you seriously need to go have a shower. I'll just grab you a towel first cause your dripping on the floor." said Yuri.

 

Meanwhile Jessica had arrived home and walked through their door. She was surprised momentarily when she saw Tiffany and Nicole on the sofa talking.

 

"Jess your soaked. Is everything alright?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Everything is more than alright Tiffany. Everything is just perfect." she said with the biggest smile on her face.

 

"Well here let me grab you a towel so you can get to the bathroom without dropping water everywhere." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay thanks." she smiled at Tiffany.

 

"Hi Nicole, long time no see." said Jess.

 

"Hey Jess, yes it's been too long." Nicole smiled. "Did you get caught out in the rain or something?" asked Nicole.

 

"Ah yeah! something like that." Jessica smiled, she couldn't help but think of Sooyoung and the passionate kiss they shared in the rain.

 

"Here's your towel Jess." said Tiffany.

 

"Thanks Tiff."

 

"So I'm guessing your night with Sooyoung went well?" asked Tiffany.

 

"You could say that." smiled Jessica "I'll fill you in later I should really have my shower." said Jess.

 

Hmmm she could tell her best friend was so happy at the moment even though she was drenched from the rain. I wonder what happened? I wonder if Sooyoung has forgotten about me already? I wonder if..............

 

Nicole then interrupted her thoughts.

 

"Um Tiff, who's Sooyoung?? ...................................................

 

 

 

Thanks to all the readers of this fic :)  Also please remember to subscribe if you enjoy reading this :)