Eyes Don't Lie

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany gently pressed their heads against each other after sharing their passionate kiss. They were both trying to regain their normal breathing patterns following their intimate kissing session. Then they gently pulled slightly away from each other and shared a sweet smile.

 

"Um I guess I should get some sleep then." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Yes you should." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Are you sure you don't mind watching over Jess." asked Tiffany.

 

"No, it's fine Tiff."

 

"Would you like me to grab some pyjamas for you?" 

 

"These clothes are pretty comfy that I'm wearing so don't worry about pyjamas." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay well i'll just grab some warm blankets and some pillows for the two of you."

 

Wow and wow is what came to Tiffany's mind when she went to get the blankets and pillows. I hope I can get to sleep tonight, I think I'll just be thinking about our kisses over and over again thought Tiffany.

 

"Here you go Soo. Now make sure you get some sleep too, okay?"

 

"Yes I'll keep an eye on her a bit longer and then I'll try to get some sleep."

 

"Okay well goodnight and thanks again for a wonderful night Soo." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Your welcome Tiff." Sooyoung lent in for a goodnight kiss with Tiffany.

 

"Everytime you kiss me I want more." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Well you can't have anymore, not tonight anyway." winked Sooyoung. "You need to get some sleep remember." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany smiled. "Okay, okay well then goodnight."

 

"Goodnight Tiff."

 

Tiffany then walked to her room and hopped into her bed. Aigoo..... I just can't get enough of that girl thought Tiffany. I could of kissed her all night. Tiffany just smiled herself to sleep.

 

Sooyoung took a closer look at Jessica. Hmmmm why so troubled Jessica, what's going through that beautiful little mind of yours to make you want to drink that much. Maybe I can help her with whatever is bothering her. 

 

Sooyoung then lifted Jessica's head up gently and placed a pillow underneath it. She then moved towards her feet and slowly pulled off Jessica's high heel shoes. She then grabbed one of the warm blankets and carefully placed it on top of Jessica without waking her up.

 

Wow she looks so peaceful thought Sooyoung. Your one truly beautiful girl Jessica Jung, you need to find someone to treat you special and you won't find him in a bar. Tiffany is convinced that Jess is only into men but........... but I'm not so sure. Anyway Sooyoung why are you so concerned about this girl she told herself. She felt like she was becoming somewhat attached to this sleeping beauty but for the life of her she didn't know why. 

 

I just kissed my Tiffany for the first time tonight and it felt so amazing YET....................... while standing here watching Jessica sleep I can't help but think about what it would be like to plant my lips upon her gorgeous lips. Oh crap......what is wrong with me. I must be overtired and loosing my mind thought Sooyoung. Time to get some sleep. She walked over to the other sofa and plonked herself down with the pillow and blanket ready for some sleep.

 

Hours went by while the girls all slept. Just after three in the morning Jessica stirred and decided to go to the toilet. But when she opened her eyes she felt her head throbbing and she was on the sofa and not in her bed.

 

Ouch my head felt Jessica. I really need to go to the toilet so I'm just going to have to get up even with my sore head. As Jessica stood up she noticed someone on the other sofa. Oh crap don't tell me I brought some guy home with me. She thought for a bit, she was trying to remember what she had got up to last night.

 

Oh that's right I remember heading out to the bar to help me forget about my feelings for Sooyoung. She remembered the start of her night at the bar but she couldn't remember anything after a tall handsome guy approached her to give her his number. Please don't tell me I brought him home thought Jessica. She knew that he was handsome but besides that she felt nothing for him because her mind was filled with constant thoughts of her best friend's new girl.

 

Jessica dreaded the thought of looking at who it was but she needed to put some of the pieces of the puzzle together and work out how she spent the rest of her night and more importantly who with. She slowly approached the other sofa but the blanket was up over their face. She gently grasped the blanket and began to pull it off the person's face. She just stood there frozen..................... it's Sooyoung. Was it really her or was I still in some kind of dream she thought.

 

But then Sooyoung rolled over and Jessica took a closer look. Sooyoung's eyes then flew open and they both gave each other a fright. Jessica falling backwards with fright and letting out a high pitched scream. 

 

"Jess are you okay." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I just got a little fright, that's all."

 

"You got a fright. What about me I opened up my eyes and see two beautiful eyes staring at me." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Oh so you thought they were beautiful." grinned Jessica.

 

"That's beside the point." smiled Sooyoung "Why were you staring at me, am I that irresistable to you." Sooyoung smiled again.

 

"I didn't know who was sleeping on the sofa cause I don't remember too much about last night except that my head is throbbing dreadfully." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung began to laugh. "Oh really, why am I not surprised that you don't remember. You got blind, rotten drunk Jess, no wonder you don't remember."

 

"What!" she raised her voice. "Ouch that hurt my head." Jessica whinged.

 

"Okay, how about we go get you some headache tablets then I can fill you in with what I know of your adventures last night." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to like what you tell me." said Jessica. "I really need to go to the toilet first though."

 

"Okay." Sooyoung stretched her arms up as high as she could then headed over to the kitchen to wait for Jess.

 

Jessica walked out of the bathroom and headed into the kitchen where Sooyoung was waiting for her.

 

"I got you a glass of water for your tablets but sorry I didn't know where the tablets were." 

 

"That's okay there just up top of this cupboard here." smiled Jessica.

 

She started swallowing her headache tablets.

 

"You know I can't believe you didn't wake Tiff up with your scream before." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well it's lucky Tiff is a deep sleeper. She sleeps through most loud noises."

 

"How do you know that. Do you often make loud noises......." once Sooyoung realised what she had said she felt quite embarrassed.

 

"It's alright Soo, unfortunately yes my poor best friend has had to put up with some occasional loud noise from by bedroom." stated Jessica.

 

"Too much information, thanks Jess." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Don't act so innocent Sooyoung I'm sure you've had your fair share of loud noises coming from your bedroom from time to time." smiled Jessica.

 

"I am now officially changing the subject." grinned Sooyoung. "And we are getting back to the fact you can't remember some of your night."

 

"Oh crap, do I really want to know." questioned Jessica.

 

"Well yes I think you do."  they both headed back over to the sofa's to sit down. They both sat on the sofa Jess had been sleeping on but before Sooyoung sat down she grabbed her phone.

 

Jessica grabbed the blanket and put it over herself she was feeling cold. 

 

"Hey Soo, you look cold too put this over you." 

 

"Thanks." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung also pulled the blanket onto her. They were sitting side by side on the couch with the warm blanket covering them both.

 

"So Jessica, what you got up to last night hey. Well it started with this." Sooyoung passed Jessica her phone with the cracked screen.

 

"Oh no what happened to your phone." asked Jessica.

 

"You, you happened to my phone Jessica."

 

"What do you mean." asked Jessica.

 

"Well Tiff and I had been strolling along Lee street taking in all the festivities when someone knocked my phone out of my hand. That person just happened to be you." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"What! me!!" Are you serious." asked Jessica.

 

"Oh I'm serious, but there's more." smiled Sooyoung. "You wanted to go to another bar but you were so drunk that you could barely walk so I picked you up and carried you to my car. Then you were sick all over the grass then we brought you home and put you here on the sofa to sleep it off." said Sooyoung.

 

"Aigoo....... please tell me you just made that all up cause if you did that would be really funny. But if you didn't than I have a lot of apologizing to do." Jess gave a concerned look.

 

"Um yeah, you have a bit of apologizing to do." smiled Sooyoung. "Especially to your best friend cause she was definitely not impressed with your drunkeness crashing our date."

 

"Oh my god Soo, I'm so sorry I broke your phone. I'll get you a new one." said Jessica apologetically.

 

"Hey don't worry about it Jess." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"And I was really sick in front of you two?"

 

"Yep."

 

"I'm so sorry again. That's so not a nice memory for your first date." Jessica was so embarrassed.

 

"Tiffany didn't think so either but hey I'll except your apology if you promise to stop looking for your boyfriend's in bar's." asked Sooyoung.

 

"I know it's really none of my business Jess but I'll say it anyway. You are extremely beautiful and from the short time I've known you, I can see you have a great personality or should I say a challenging personality." Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

Jessica poked her tongue out at Soo but then smiled.

 

"But then you go out to bar's to find your boyfriends and I can't help but wonder why?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well your obviously seeing more to me then there is cause I'm actually a really shallow person that only picks my boyfriend's by how good looking they are and I'm also very selfish in life so yeah not much good to me really."

 

"Jessica, please don't talk about yourself like that. You've got a smile that could light up an entire room and you pull these really cute faces all the time which I don't even think you realize you do." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Sounds like you might have a crush on me Choi Sooyoung." smiled Jessica cheekily.

 

"What!! No I didn't mean it like that." Sooyoung panicked.

 

"Soo, it's okay I was only joking but just so you don't get your hopes up you do realize I only date guys right." smiled Jessica.

 

"Yeah I keep hearing that but..............." stopped Sooyoung.

 

"But what?" questioned Jessica.

 

"Your mouth tells me that but yours eyes tell me something different." Sooyoung kind of can't believe she just said that out loud.

 

"Huh my eyes?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes Jess your eyes, they look at me as if they........................" Sooyoung trailed off.

 

"They look at you as if what?   wondered Jessica.

 

"Um doesn't matter don't worry about it." said Sooyoung.

 

"No I want to know. How do my eyes look at you? Soo please.............. tell me!" asked Jessica desperately.

 

"Jess I don't think I should say it."

 

"Yes say it please, I want to know." 

 

"Your eyes look at me as if they WANT me.................................................

 

 

 

I hope you're all enjoying reading this. If you like it please don't forget to subscribe!  Thank you :)