Let's Celebrate

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I just finished giving Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona a celebratory group hug when My Shorty and Seo ran towards us.

 

Tae leaped of the ground and jumped on to me, her arms and legs were wrapped around me.

 

"My beautiful giant, I am so proud to call you my best friend. That whole show was awesome, awesome and more awesome and what about your speech I told you you'd be great and as always you were." she beamed proudly.

 

She let go of her grip hug on me and slid down my body until her feet were firmly back on the ground.

 

Then she cupped both her hands around my face and pulled my face gently down till it was level with hers.

 

"Sooyoungah you should be really proud of yourself."  she beamed.

 

"And Sooyoungah, I love you." 

 

She then planted an ever so gentle kiss on my forehead.

 

I then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close for a warm hug.

 

I began to whisper in her ear while still hugging her tightly.

 

"My little shorty, I love you too." I said sweetly.

 

Then Seo wrapped her arms around the two of us.

 

"So is it okay if I join in on this love fest." she said with a giant smile on her face.

 

Tae and I looked at eachother and at exactly the same time we said.

 

"NO!!" 

 

We both burst out laughing meanwhile Seohyun had a big fake pout on her face. She knows our humour oh to well. After a few seconds she stopped pouting and the three of us squeezed each other tightly in a group hug.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

So Tiffany is really taken by this Choi Sooyoung girl. She can't stop talking about her and to be honest I can't stop thinking about her.

 

But Tiff called dibs on her and that means hands off. But I'm not interested in dating girls so I'm fine with that.

 

Hmmm.....................  so why did I feel a great pain in my tummy when Tiffany called dibs on her.

 

Anyway I guess I'm going to have to let her know that I broke up with Sunglee earlier tonight.

 

"Hey Tiff I need to tell............"

 

But before I could finish what I wanted to say, she had already grabbed me by the hand and started walking over to the side of the stage.

 

"Oh my god Jess, I've got butterflies in my stomach." she said excitedly.

 

"Why have you got that butterflies feeling?" I asked.

 

"Cause we're about to walk backstage and go see Sooyoung."

 

Hmmm do I really want to meet this girl face to face I mean..................................yeah so I guess I'm trying to convince myself that I don't really want to meet her when honestly I think my heart just skipped a beat when Tiff said we were going to meet her.

 

Tiffany dragged me further inside the backstage area. Then she whispered to me.

 

"That's her there."

 

I looked up and there she was standing only 2 metres away from us.

 

Why does it feel like my heart is now beating 1000 times faster than before.

 

"Hey Tiff, I think I'll just head back out to the room."

 

But before Tiff could reply to me and before I could walk back to the room. She spoke............................

 

"Hey Tiffany, what are you doing standing over there? Come over here and join us." Sooyoung smiled sweetly at Tiffany.

 

Tiff grabbed my hand again and walked towards Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then pulled Tiffany in for a sweet hug.

 

"So what did you think of the show Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Tiffany went to open but nothing seemed to be coming out......

 

So I stepped forward and put my arm around Tiff's shoulders and replied to Sooyoung.

 

"She loved it! I beamed."

 

"Glad to hear, and Hi I'm Choi Sooyoung."

 

She reached out and offered her hand to greet me with a handshake. Our hands gently gripped and we began to shake hands. Her hand felt smooth as silk.

 

"Hi, it's an honour to meet you, I'm Jessica Jung." I said with a smile.

 

We then released from the handshake and I looked up into her engaging eyes. Oh My!! This girl just radiates charm. She's got one of those smiles that just lures your attention.

 

"So are you Tiffany's girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked with a cheeky smile.

 

"Oh No! we're just" I started to say.

 

Then finally Tiffany snapped out of her trance and finished off my sentence for me.

 

"We're best friends." Tiffany said happily.

 

"Well nice to meet you Jessica." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Happy I got to meet you Sooyoung." I couldn't help but smile in a cute way.

 

After that I got to meet some of Sooyoung's close friends and colleague's. We all stood around talking for what didn't seem like long but when I took a look around us backstage I noticed there was only a small group of us left. 

 

Tiffany and I hadn't had another opportunity to talk to Sooyoung again cause she had been busy thanking lots of people for coming and then saying her goodbyes to them.

 

But I did manage to glance numerous times over at her and I could see Tiffany was doing the same. I was just about to say something to Tiff when Sooyoung announced......

 

"Okay guys it's Party Time!! Woot! Woot!  she yelled in a hyper voice.

 

The rest of her friends all replied to her with a Woot! Woot! Then they all started chanting PARTY!! PARTY!! PARTY!! 

 

"Okay let's all head over to Sunny's Nightclub and celebrate this amazing night." Sooyoung said full of excitement.

 

"By the way Tiffany and Jessica, you two are coming too and I won't take No for an answer!" she said with a cheeky grin.

 

"I'm coming." yelled Tiffany in excitement.

 

I hesitated slightly cause I could feel all their eyes looking at me waiting for my response.

 

"And you Jessica, you'll come won't you?" asked Sooyoung in an ever so sweet voice.

 

"Um......... Sure, I'd love too." 

 

Sooyoung seemed really happy that Tiffany and I said we would come. Wow, I'm actually quite excited about this. I'm not really a nightclub kind of girl and I hadn't been to one for ages, yet here I am full of excitement for the fun that lies ahead.

 

I guess I'm looking forward to getting to know Sooyoung's friends a bit better too. They all seem like a great bunch of girls and maybe just maybe there might be a small part of me.................. okay well a large part of me that would really like to get to know Sooyoung better too.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

It was time for us to head to the after party at Sunny's Nightclub. I had already organised to hire a mini-bus to take us to the club and also to take us home when we are finished partying. That way everyone can drink as much as they like without worrying about getting home.

 

We all begin to board the mini-bus. There's eight of us in total. Yul and Hyo head straight for the seats at the back of the bus. Yoona and Seo take the seats in front of them. Meanwhile I take a seat next to My Shorty and Tiffany and Jessica plonk down on the seats in front of us.

 

Yuri then yells out politely to the bus driver to ask if he could please turn the music up. So he turned it up and the whole bus is filled with music. I turn back and look at Yul & Hyo only to see them standing up in front of their seats dancing crazily to the music. I burst out laughing then turned to Shorty to say.

 

"I think it's going to be a crazy and wild after party Taengoo."

 

I had to kind of yell it into her ear cause the music was so loud.

 

She yelled back into my ear.

 

"We havn't had a big night out for ages so let's make the most of it." she said with a grin.

 

Then shorty and I started dancing while still sitting on our seats. I turned around again still I see Hyo and Yul dancing crazily but I also notice Seo and Yoong dancing in their seats like us. I shoot a smile their way. 

 

The party has definitley begun already in this bus. Except for Tiffany and Jessica in front of me, they're just sitting still staring out the window.

 

Tiffany is in the seat directly in front of me, while Jessica was in front of Tae. I leaned forward and tapped Tiffany on the shoulder.

 

She turned around instantly. I smiled at her then pointed to the girls at the back of the bus. She burst out laughing when she noticed how they were dancing.

 

Then she started to dance in her seat to join in the fun however I noticed Jessica look towards Tiffany and laugh at her dancing but she didn't join in. She just turned her head back towards the window.

 

Hmmm ............ I get the impression Jessica is more the shy type but I really want everyone to have a great time tonight including Jessica.

 

So I got up out of my seat and stood next to Tiffany's seat. I offered my hand to her which she gladly excepted and I pulled her up out of her seat. We then started dancing in the bus ailse.

 

Shorty got up to join us. As I looked to the back of the bus I see that Seo and Yoong are dancing in the ailse too. Everyone is up dancing now and they all look like they're having fun.

 

Except Jessica who is still seated but she's not looking out the window anymore she's watching all of us with a smile on her face.

 

I offer my hand to her but she just smiles and waves it off.

 

So I sit down on the seat next to her and yell in her ear.

 

"So how come your not dancing?" I questioned.

 

"I'm not a very good dancer but I'm still having fun just watching you guys" she said.

 

"Take a look at how everyone's dancing. No one is dancing good at the moment their all just dancing silly. I can understand if you can't dance good but I don't understand why you can't dance silly?" I quized.

 

She looked me in the eye then she hesitated for a while then she smiled cheekily. I think she knew I'd made a good point which she didn't have a comeback for.

 

So I offered her my hand again.............. but still she waved it off. She just stared at me with a look on her face that was saying please don't make me do this It'll be embarressing.

 

I smiled an extra sweet smile at her and offered my hand again........... she looked at my hand then looked back at me. She was still hesitant.

 

I then closed my fists and brought my fists up to my face. I rested my face on top of my fists and smiled at her cutely while fluttering my eyelashes.

 

She giggled loudly. Then she stared back at me again.

 

She then offered me her hand which I gladly accepted and I pulled her into the bus ailse.

 

She joined in the silly dancing just like the rest of us but I noticed her cheeks had gone bright red. I could tell she was really embarressed.

 

I want her to have fun but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable and embarressed.

 

"Hey Jessica if it feels to awkward for you to stand up and dance you can sit down if you like." I said sympathetically.

 

"No it's fine, I don't want to spoil the fun. I just know my dancing is embarressing and that's why I look a little awkward I guess" 

 

"Jessica your dancing is not embarressing. I think your dancing is quite cute actually and I promise I'm not just saying that to make you feel better." I smiled.

 

She smiled back at me.

 

"Now if you want to see what real embarressing dancing looks like just take a little step back and I'll show you." I winked.

 

She took a step back and I began my signature Robot Dance. I must admit I am the queen of the Robot Dance my friends ask me to do it whenever we go out dancing. And yes it is rather embarressing but I have so much fun when I do it that I don't care what people think.

 

Usually when I do it my friends burst into laughter. They normally laugh so much that it brings tears to their eyes. As I look up at my friends in the bus I can see tonight is no different. They all burst out laughing and even my little Shorty is rolling around the ailse floor trying to control her laughter.

 

Then I look back the other way towards Jessica and I don't believe it but she also has tears in her eyes from laughing too much.

 

I stopped dancing and took a step towards her.

 

"See now that's what embarressing dancing looks like. So you'll never have to worry again next time you get up to dance, okay?" I said with a smile.

 

She let out the cutest giggle then said.

 

"But Sooyoung your embarressing dance still looks cool though." she burst out into laughter again.

 

"I can see your not good at telling lies Jessica but hey thanks for trying to make me feel better though." I laughed.

 

I started dancing crazily again but not doing the Robot dance this time. I looked all around the bus I could tell all my old friends and even my new friends were having a great time.

 

Yes even Jessica, I guess me doing the Robot dance really broke the ice for her. 

 

She was dancing crazily too now and her cheeks weren't even blushing. She looked completely comfortable and not concerned about how her dancing looked.

 

We were all having so much fun that we didn't even realize we had already pulled up at Sunny's Nightclub until the bus driver turned off the music all of a sudden.

 

Once we all noticed we had arrived. Yul and Hyo started making their way to the front of the bus while chanting....PARTY!! PARTY!! PARTY!!

 

Please Subscribe and vote if you enjoy reading this :)