Rings

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Sorry Sooyoung but your whole life is about to fall apart but it has to be done this way otherwise you'll never let me back in your life again. You won't know what hit you beautiful girl but don't worry I'll be there for you in the end, Lauren thought to herself.

 

"I need a couple of weeks to get my plan rolling but when I do one by one those closest to her won't be closest to her anymore." said Lauren.

 

"Honestly Sis, don't you think you've already put Soo through enough." Jane said.

 

"It's the only way to get her back. If I take her friends and her girlfriend away from her then she'll be broken totally broken and she's going to need someone there to help her pick up the pieces and that someone's going to be me." said Lauren.

 

"What if even after you take everyone away from her she still doesn't want you? I mean what you did to her that night is pretty much unforgivable right?" asked Jane.

 

"She'll want me. Who's side are you on anyway Jane? Look I know how much Soo needs her friends to get by in life especially her Shorty. She's not going to be able to cope without them. She'll be so vulnerable without them and well that's when I'll make my move to get back in her life."

 

I'm definitely not on your side Lauren. How you did that horrible thing to Soo that night I'll never know. I wish I could of stopped what happened to her that night but I didn't know. If only she told me what she had planned for Sooyoung's 21st birthday party. Because if I knew I would of tried everything possible to stop it from happening, thought Jane.

 

"I know it'll be a slow process but I'm going to hit her hard right from the start. I don't know yet just how much she likes this girlfriend of hers but I do know how much she loves Shorty. So Taeyeon will be the first one to go." said Lauren.

 

Oh my god, my Sister is truly a monster. How on earth am I going to put a stop to any of this without her hurting me as well. All the drinking and gambling has screwed up her mind. Sooyoung I don't know what I can do to help you but I'll try, I promise I'll try. Jane was nine years younger than her older sister Lauren. She got to see a lot of Sooyoung while her and Lauren were dating.

 

Jane had wished it was her who was Sooyoung's girlfriend and not Lauren. She never would of done anything to hurt Sooyoung. Once she found out from Lauren what happened to Sooyoung that awful night, Jane wanted to help Soo through it but new that she couldn't because it would be a constant reminder to Sooyoung if Lauren's little sister was with her.

 

 

 

                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung and Jessica finally woke after a big sleep in.

 

"Good morning y." Jessica smiled.

 

"Hey Cutey, last night was amazing Jess. Thanks for coming with me to the Ball." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh I thought you were talking about something else being amazing." Jessica grinned cheekily.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"Yes that was super amazing too."

 

"So are we going up to the hospital today to see Haeran's sister?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes, If I can bring some happiness to her day then maybe it'll make her feel just a little bit better." said Sooyoung.

 

"I just know that when she see's you it'll bring a big smile to her face." Jessica smiled.

 

"I'm going to take a gift for her as well." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well we better go have some breakfast and head up to the hospital then." Jessica smiled as she gave Sooyoung a sweet kiss.

 

As they walked out they saw Tiffany sitting at the dining table.

 

"Yay, you two are finally awake, Here I've got a present for you both." smiled Tiffany.

 

Tiffany had already got the photos that she took of them last night done. She also had placed her favourite shot of the two of them in a frame for them. She handed them a framed photo each.

 

"See a framed photo for you both to put on your bedside tables." Tiffany smiled.

 

Jessica and Sooyoung looked at the photo and smiled before they both wrapped their arms around Tiffany to say thank you.

 

"But wait there's more. I also have some smaller photo's to fit in your purses." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Tiff you're the best." Sooyoung smiled as she went to grab her purse to put the photo in it.

 

"Yeah thanks Tiff these photo's are amazing." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung then showed them her purse now with the photo of her and Jess in it.

 

"You can't get much more official than that Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"It looks great. Let me put mine in." said Jessica.

 

She grabbed her purse and put the photo in as well.

 

"Awww look how good we look together y." smiled Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

"Have you had breakfast Tiff?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I had it ages ago." said Tiffany.

 

"Well if you're free now, why don't you let Jess and I take you out for morning tea." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Yes come on Tiff." smiled Jessica.

 

"Of course I'd love too." Tiffany smiled.

 

"I can't wear my evening dress to morning tea so I'll just drive home quickly and get changed." Sooyoung said.

 

"y you're going to have to leave some of your clothes here permanently. So whenever you sleep over you don't have to worry about having to go home and get changed all the time." said Jessica.

 

"Wow Jess we must be getting pretty serious if were getting to the leave clothes at each other's house stage." Sooyoung grinned.

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

"Okay I won't be long and I'll pick you two up when I'm finished." said Sooyoung.

 

Once Sooyoung had headed home and got changed she then drove to her work to pick up one of her Double S label bags so that she could put her gift for the sick girl in it. She then drove back to pick up Jessica and Tiffany. She grabbed her black dress from last night's ball and put it inside the Double S bag.

 

They headed to a cafe to have coffee and something to eat. They were fillling Tiffany in on their night at the Charity Ball. They also told her about meeting the sister of a sick girl that liked Sooyoung. Tiffany offered to take photo's of Soo with the sick girl in the hospital that she could sign and frame for the girl.

 

Sooyoung had made contact with the sick girl's family and let them know they would be there soon. So the three of them headed to the hospital after morning tea. They found the girls room and headed in. The girl just sat up in her hospital bed in shock when Sooyoung entered her room.

 

"Hello Haewan I'm Sooyoung." smiled Sooyoung as she offered her hand to the girl.

 

The girl was speechless. She was so shocked that she didn't know what to say.

 

"I hope you don't mind me coming to see you here." Sooyoung asked.

 

"No I'm so happy you came to see me." said Haewan with a huge smile on her face.

 

"We got to meet Haeran last night at the Ball and well she told us all about you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"She gave me the photo from last night. Thank you so much Choi Sooyoung." said Haewan

 

"You're so welcome but you can call me Sooyoung." she smiled.

 

"Okay, I still can't believe you're here Sooyoung."

 

"Well I am and I brought a gift for you." Sooyoung smiled as she handed her the Double S bag with the dress inside.

 

She opened the bag and pulled out the dress.

 

"Oh my god, I can't except this." said Haewan.

 

"Sure you can. I really want you to have it. That's the dress I wore last night to the ball." said Sooyoung.

 

"Wow, thank you. Thank you so much Sooyoung." she smiled so brightly.

 

They stayed with Haewan and her family for just over an hour. Tiffany taking lots of photos for them. When they left Sooyoung placed a gentle kiss on Haewan's cheek. This left a huge smile on Haewan's face.

 

"You need to get better so you can come along to my Spring Fashion Launch." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Really I'd be allowed to go?" asked Haewan.

 

"Of course I would really like you to come if you're well enough. okay?" said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes thank you, I'd love to go." she smiled.

 

They all said their goodbye's then headed back to Sooyoung's car. Jessica grabbed hold of Sooyoung's hand as they walked.

 

"You're so special, you know that right." said Jessica.

 

"Well so are you Cutey, you're the one that noticed Haeran staring at our table otherwise I probably wouldn't of known." she said as she kissed Jessica sweetly.

 

Sooyoung drove them all back to the house. Sooyoung laid herself down on the sofa when they got inside. She looked at her phone then she started typing a text to Seohyun.

 

Jessica laid down on top of Sooyoung.

 

"Who are you texting?" asked Jessica.

 

"Seo, I want to about having a date with Jinho." said Sooyoung.

 

"And see that's why she didn't tell you about him in the first place because she knew you would ." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung just smiled at her.

 

"Kiss me Cutey."

 

"No I don't want to." Jessica said teasingly.

 

"Fine I'll just get back to this text then."

 

Sooyoung began to type her message again when Jessica took the phone out of her hand and placed it on the floor. She then met Sooyoung's lips for a long, loving kiss.

 

"You need to go home now." said Jessica.

 

"You're sick of me already?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No y I'm not sick of you. It's just I want us to go out for a date tonight and I need time to get organised." Jessica smiled.

 

"A date?"  

 

"Yes Choi Sooyoung would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" asked Jessica.

 

"Hmmm let me think about it." she smiled cheekily.

 

Jessica punched Sooyoung in the arm.

 

"Jess you can't punch me everytime you don't like my answer." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"You want to make a bet. I'm pretty sure I can punch you everytime." smiled Jessica.

 

"Okay so maybe you can but it's not very nice to do that to your girlfriend all the time." Sooyoung said with a fake pout.

 

"Well I'll ask you again then. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" asked Jessica.

 

Jessica held her fist up in the air in case Sooyoung tried to be funny again. Sooyoung looked at Jessica's fist then said.

 

"Why I'd love to go on a date with you tonight." she said with a grin.

 

"Good answer y, now you better get going."

 

"Okay, okay I get the hint you want me to leave." 

 

Jessica pulled Sooyoung in close for a long kiss before she left.

 

"Expect more of that tonight." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

"Oh and wear comfy clothes Soo." said Jessica.

 

 

 

                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Great I just got some information on Taeyeon's work so now I can start actioning my plan in about two weeks." said Lauren.

 

"What are you going to do to Taeyeon?" asked Jane.

 

"I'm going to take her out of the equation. She won't be there to support Soo anymore."

 

"See you make it sound like you're going to kill her or something. I'm sure you're not planning that right?" asked Jane.

 

"Whatever it takes Jane. Whatever it takes." said Lauren.

 

Surely she's not serious, thought Jane.

 

 

 

                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Once Sooyoung left, Jessica took off to the shops with Tiffany. She was going to buy something special for Soo.

 

Later on when it had gotten dark she drove to pick Sooyoung up so they could have their date. Sooyoung was waiting out the front of her house for Jessica. Both girls were casually dressed in jeans and hoody's.

 

Sooyoung got in the car and leant in towards Jessica for a kiss.

 

"Did you miss me y?" asked Jessica.

 

"No." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You must really want me to punch you, huh?" asked Jessica.

 

"Of course I missed you Cutey." Sooyoung smiled and kissed Jessica longer this time.

 

"So I'm taking you to our park and we'll pick up some food on the way. It doesn't sound very exciting but I want to lie with you and look up at the stars with you and maybe kiss and cuddle you too." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well it sounds pretty exciting to me." Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

They picked up their food and drove to the park. Jessica pulled out some blankets and they headed to the spot where they shared their first kiss.

 

"I think here's the pefect spot y, don't you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes it's my new favourite spot now, thanks to you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They spread the blanket out. Jessica then pulled a couple of candles out and lit them up.

 

"The candles look so pretty. You're so romantic Cutey." Sooyoung said as she gave Jessica a quick kiss.

 

They began to eat their dinner. 

 

"These rice dishes are so yummy Jess."

 

"I know, I hope I ordered enough food for you." she smiled cheekily.

 

"Was that you trying to be funny again Cutey Jung, huh?"

 

"I wasn't trying. It actually was funny." Jessica smiled.

 

"You can keep trying but you'll never be as funny as me Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Once they finished their food the two of them laid back holding hands staring up at the stars.

 

About ten minutes later Jessica climbed on top of Sooyoung and started to kiss her.

 

"I could kiss you all night y."

 

She kissed Sooyoung again but with more passion this time.

 

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Jessica.

 

"I love you so much Cutey. It feels like time stands still when I'm with you."

 

"Are you trying to be cheesy again?" asked Jessica.

 

"No seriously Jess, I really couldn't imagine not having you in my life." she kissed Jessica's sweet lips.

 

"Well good because I always want to be in your life." she smiled then kissed Sooyoung once again.

 

"I hope we're still together when we're 80 years old." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Only 80, I hope we're still together when we're 100 years old y." Jessica smiled.

 

"I'll push your wheel chair around for you Cutey." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Thank you." she smiled.

 

"So y, I kind of got something for both of us." said Jessica.

 

"Dessert?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No Baby it's not dessert." She reached into her handbag and pulled out a gift. She handed it to Sooyoung.

 

"You open it up for us y." said Jessica.

 

"Jess I hope you didn't buy me something just because I got you that necklace." asked Sooyoung.

 

"I swear Baby I had already planned to get this before you gave me that beautiful necklace."

 

"Okay then." 

 

Sooyoung unwrapped the gift. There was a small jewellery box inside. She opened it up slowly. Inside were two beautiful silver sparkling diamond rings.

 

"Oh my god Jess. You got us couple rings?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes y." she grabbed one of the rings and put it on Sooyoung's finger.

 

"I love you so much Choi Sooyoung." she then gave Sooyoung a sweet kiss.

 

Sooyoung grabbed the other ring and placed it gently on Jessica's finger.

 

"I love you too Cutey.......................