Party Plans

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Jessica felt a slight tear form in her eye. I love you so much y, she thought to herself.

 

She gave Sooyoung a call to say thank you for the roses.

 

Later that night at Sooyoung and Yuri's house.

 

All the girls had arrived except Jessica and Tiffany.

 

"So Shorty, how's dating life treating you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um well we're just taking it really slow." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung looked over at Yuri and Yoona who were holding hands on the sofa together.

 

"They look so happy don't they." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah, well it took them long enough didn't it." Taeyeon said.

 

"But at least there together now. Yul is so happy and she deserves someone special like Yoong. Just like you deserve someone special like Tiffany." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I guess."

 

"What do you mean I guess? You deserve to be happy to Shorty and well I hope Tiffany is the one to make you happy." said Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks Soo."

 

Then there was a knock at the door. Sunny was closest to the door so she opened it to see Jessica and Tiffany waiting.

 

"Sorry but you two can't come in unless you're single. So Jessica if you want to break up with Soo and Tiffany if you want to break up with Taengoo then you can come in. Because there's this really hot girl in here called Sunny that you might want to get to know a whole lot better." Sunny said cheekily.

 

"Yah! Sunny-ah stop trying to chat up my girlfriend." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Sooyoung raced over to Jessica to give her a warm tight hug.

 

"Sorry we're late I got off work a bit late." said Jessica.

 

"That's okay Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Sooyoung noticed that Taeyeon hadn't got up to greet Tiffany. Why isn't Shorty racing over to say hello to Tiff. She must really need some help with this whole dating scene again. Tiffany won't want to keep dating her if she keeps this up, thought Sooyoung.

 

"Okay now that everyone's here I'll order the pizza because my Yoong is really hungry." Yuri smiled.

 

While Yuri was ordering the pizza, Sooyoung grabbed Jessica's hand and started walking towards her bedroom.

 

"I just need to show Jess something in my room. We won't be long." said Sooyoung.

 

As soon as Sooyoung and Jessica walked in her room, Sooyoung closed her door.

 

She met Jessica's lips with a long, loving kiss.

 

"So did you really want to show me something or did you just bring me in here to kiss me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Sorry Cutey but I did just bring you in here to kiss you." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Good, let's kiss some more then y."

 

Their lips met again for another long kiss.

 

"Hey thanks again for my roses, they're so beautiful just like my girlfriend." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I'm glad you liked them but my girlfriend is more beautiful than yours." Sooyoung placed another kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"I guess we should head back out to the others because if we're too long they'll think we're doing something more than just kissing in here." Jessica smiled.

 

"No they know we're not doing that because you're so loud when we make love that everyone can hear you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica punched Sooyoung in the arm.

 

"Ouch Jess! My arm still hasn't recovered from your punches last night."

 

"Well then stop teasing me about how loud I am when we make love." smiled Jessica.

 

"Hey I wasn't complaining about you being loud I just said that everyone else would be able to hear you. I actually like it when you're loud." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh do you now?" asked Jessica.

 

"Uh huh I do." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well why don't we see if everyone can hear me out there then?" Jessica said seductively.

 

"No Jung get that look out of your eye. You'll just have to wait for a more appropriate time." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Once again Choi Sooyoung you're no fun." she smiled and grabbed Sooyoung's hand and headed back out to the lounge room.

 

"Baby I just need to talk to Tiff a minute." said Jessica as she gave Sooyoung a soft kiss before she walked away.

 

"Okay."

 

Sooyoung then sat herself down close to her best friend who was sitting on one of the sofa's by herself.

 

"Are you okay Shorty?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I'm all good Soo."

 

"Hey don't forget you were going to tell me about that big art project job you landed." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh yeah, so I've got to paint a mural on the ground in the city mall. It's pretty big like it's got to be 10 metres x 5 metres. So I think I should be able to get it painted in 2 weeks." said Taeyeon excitedly.

 

"You sure you can really get it done in 2 weeks? Don't over do it Shorty. If you work too hard or fast you'll get sick." said Sooyoung worriedly.

 

"It's okay Sooyoung-ah they said it's okay If I take longer than 2 weeks." 

 

"Well that's okay then. So what do you have to paint?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It's to promote their animal week. So I'll be painting lots of different animals." smiled Taeyeon.

 

"I'm so excited for you Shorty and because the mall's not far from my work I'll be able to come see you in my lunch breaks." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Really? I'll get to see more of you then." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Well now that you're dating Tiff, I'll be seeing more of you anyway." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh yeah, I guess so." said Taeyeon.

 

Meanwhile Jessica had been talking to Tiffany.

 

"Tiff could you tell Taeyeon that I'd like to talk to her after we've finished eating the pizza. Tell her I'll meet her up in Sooyoung's room and could you kind of keep Soo occupied so she doesn't notice we've gone to her room." asked Jessica.

 

"Um sure but what do you want to talk to her about?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I'll tell you soon but I really want to talk to Taeyeon about it first." said Jessica.

 

There was a knock at the door. Yuri opened the door to receive the pizza.

 

"Come on everyone, time to eat." Yuri called out.

 

They all headed to the dining room to eat while they were all standing up talking.

 

Tiffany whispered in Taeyeon's ear.

 

"Hey Jess wants to talk to you after you've finished eating. Meet her up in Soo's room but don't tell Sooyoung because she doesn't want her to know." said Tiffany.

 

"What's it about?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I don't know. She said she wanted to talk to you first before she told me what it was."

 

"You don't think she knows do you?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"What about your feelings for Soo?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well she seemed really happy while she was talking to me so I don't think it's that but I have no idea to be honest." said Tiffany.

 

Sunny was doing her usual chat up moves on Sooyoung right in front of Jessica.

 

"Sooyoung-ah if things don't work out with Jessica you know I'm after a girl just like you." Sunny smiled cheekily while pinching Sooyoung on the .

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica's face after Sunny pinched her.

 

"Look at my Jessica's face Sunny-ah, I don't think you should pinch my in front of her again." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Isn't that right Cutey, you're the only one allowed to pinch my , right?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes that's right. Sorry Sunny but Soo's is not for everyone to touch. It's for my hands only." smiled Jessica.

 

"Okay fine, I'll try my hardest not to touch it again but I can't promise that I won't." Sunny smiled cheekily.

 

Yuri then approached them.

 

"So Jessica you haven't got sick of our Sooyoung yet? You must really like her then." Yuri smiled.

 

"She's okay I guess." Jessica answered cheekily.

 

"Just okay huh? I'll remember that Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I'm only joking Baby." she smiled. "So I've heard you've got someone special now too." said Jessica.

 

"Yes finally I have someone special in my life." Yuri said as Yoona walked over and stood next to them.

 

"I hope you're talking about me and not someone else." Yoona smiled.

 

"Don't worry it's all about you." Yuri smiled.

 

Tiffany walked over and tapped Jessica on the shoulder. She then whispered to Jess.

 

"Taeyeon's already waiting for you."

 

"Okay thanks." said Jessica.

 

But as Jessica walked off Sooyoung began to follow her. She turned around to face Sooyoung.

 

"Hey y, I'm just going to the toilet. I'll be back soon." she said as she gave Sooyoung a quick kiss.

 

"Oh okay."

 

"You should go see Tiff. I know she wanted to ask you about something." said Jessica.

 

"Okay but don't be too long or I'll miss you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Sooyoung went to see Tiffany while Jessica walked up to see Taeyeon in Sooyoung's room.

 

"Hey Tiff, Jess said you wanted to ask me something?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um yeah I was wondering if you would have any work coming up for me soon?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Oh well I really want you in a more full time roll with us but I kind of have to find out if Jess is close to picking another photographer. I don't think she'd be to happy with me if I stole you away before she found someone else but I definitely want you working for us though Tiff. I mean if you want to work for us of course." said Sooyoung.

 

"Of course I want to work for you Soo so I'll just wait to see how close Jess is to actually getting a new photographer." said Tiffany.

 

Meanwhile with Jessica and Taeyeon.

 

"So Tiffany said you wanted to talk to me?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah, it's just I kind of had an idea to do something for Sooyoung but because you're her best friend I really wanted to see if you think that Sooyoung would like my idea." said Jessica.

 

"Well sure, what's your idea?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"I was wanting to throw her a 21st birthday party. I mean I know she's not 21 anymore but because she has such horrible memories from her 21st birthday party I was hoping she could replace some of those memories with new ones." said Jessica.

 

"Wow Jessica, that's actually a really good idea. What were you thinking of doing?"

 

"Well I was thinking that we should hold it in the park because she loves the park so much and well my Dad has a few connections so he should be able to get us a permit to have the party in the park." said Jessica.

 

"In the park would be the perfect place and hey if your Dad has any trouble with the permit just let me know because Sunny's family know some people that could probably help you get a permit too." said Taeyeon.

 

"Okay thanks. I was hoping that maybe you could help me organise it. If you don't mind."

 

"Of course, I'd love to help." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"I thought maybe just ask her close friends and obviously her family and anyone else that you think should be there." said Jessica.

 

"Well I can definitely help you with the guest list. Make sure you ask your family too because Soo would want them there. She'd probably want my family as well as Yuri and Seohyun's families there as well." said Taeyeon.

 

"Okay well how about I leave the guest list to you. I can organise the food and entertainment." said Jessica.

 

"Sure thing, I'll do a list up then show it to you in case I've forgotten anyone."

 

"Okay thanks. I'll speak to Soo's Mum and Dad and get their thoughts on the party too but I'm so excited about this. I hope it really can replace some of those horrible memories she has." said Jessica.

 

"Seriously Jessica, it's a great idea." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"But I want it to be a surprise party. She can't know anything about it." said Jessica.

 

"Okay, I just know she's going to love it." smiled Taeyeon.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon then returned to the lounge room. Tiffany was still busy talking to Sooyoung so she had no idea that her girlfriend and best friend had been talking secretly without her knowing.

 

Jessica approached Sooyoung and Tiffany. She put her arm around Sooyoung. So Sooyoung put her arm around Jessica as well.

 

"We've been talking about you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Really, what were you saying." asked Jessica.

 

"We wondered if you were getting closer to picking out a new photographer yet." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh, so you're ready to give Tiff some more work?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes we'd really like to Jess but we'll wait until you've got yourself a new photographer." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I promise I'll make a decision this week, okay Baby." said Jessica.

 

"Don't rush it just because of me. I want you to get someone you're happy with so take your time." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's okay I pretty much know who I'm going to pick so I guess Tiffany can be all yours after next week. For work purposes only of course, she can't be yours for other purposes." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany smiled at her.

 

All the girls spent most of the night talking with each other. Sooyoung and Jessica holding hands or cuddling each other most of the night. 

 

"Hey Cutey, are you going to stay the night?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I really want to stay the night with you y." Jessica smiled.

 

"Yay and you don't have to worry about my alarm waking you up tomorrow." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"That's the best part about the weekend, no alarms. So I can sleep in." smiled Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

Once all the girls had left it only left Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri and Yoona. Yoona was going to be staying the night with Yuri.

 

Yuri made them all a hot chocolate and then when they were all finished Yuri and Yoona headed to bed afterwards.

 

Sooyoung laid on her back on the sofa so Jessica laid down on top of her.

 

Sooyoung began to Jessica's hair.

 

"So did you enjoy your night with your friends?" asked Jessica.

 

"I did, thanks for suggesting it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You're welcome Baby."

 

"You're so beautiful, I love you so much Cutey." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I love you more y, and I want to kiss you so much right now." said Jessica.

 

"Well what are you waiting for." smiled Sooyoung.

 

 

 

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

She was reading the paper in her house.

 

"Well would you look at that Jane, the Children's Hospital is having their charity event Friday night. You know what that means right?"

 

"Um that Sooyoung will be there." said Jane.

 

"Yes but not just that, she'll have her photo in the paper the next day. So I'll be able to see if she's going with her best friend again or if she's managed to find a new love yet. Because if she has found a new love, you know I'll finally be able to put my plan into action.......................