A Night With Friends

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

So snapping Sooyoung up for myself should be so easy. Jess doesn't stand a chance against me thought Nicole.

 

The next night at Sooyoung and Yuri's house.

 

"So how many text messages did you get from Jessica today?" asked Yuri.

 

"16 ." said Sooyoung while smiling.

 

"Wow she must be missing you then." Yuri smiled.

 

"Yes I think so, well I hope so anyway. Yul I know Jess and I have only just got together but I miss her so much when she's not with me." said Sooyoung.

 

Their first guests arrived for the evening Taeyeon and Sunny. They all greeted each other and sat on the sofa's talking.

 

Seohyun and Tiffany pulled up at the house at the same time. They walked up to the front door together. Once they greeted the others, all of them got stuck into the snacks while talking.

 

"So are you missing your girlfriend Soo?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Yes, yes and yes." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Hahaha well I know she's missing you cause I just spoke to her before. I wanted to ask her what she thought of the photographer but the conversation never got past you." Tiffany smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled. "So you don't know what she thought of the photographer's work?"

 

"No. I'll just ask her about it tomorrow." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay. Hmmm I wonder why she didn't call me?" wondered Sooyoung.

 

"Don't worry Soo, she did want to call you but she knew you'd be getting ready for tonight. So she didn't want to bother you." Tiffany smiled.

 

Another guest arrived, this time it was Hyoyeon.

 

"When Yoona gets here we'll order the pizza." said Yuri.

 

"She said she would be a little bit late cause she had a photo shoot late this afternoon." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung noticed Sunny using her chat up lines on Tiffany.

 

"Sunny your wasting your time with Tiffany. She's already taken." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Oh are you?" she asked Tiffany.

 

"Um yep kind of." 

 

"You said kind of so there's still a little bit of hope for me yet." smiled Sunny.

 

Tiffany just laughed.

 

Sooyoung sat her self down next to her bestie.

 

"So you're happy to sit back and let Sunny chat up your girl." Sooyoung quietly asked.

 

"She's harmless Soo and she's not my girl." said Taeyeon.

 

"But besides saying Hello to her you havn't spoken to her at all. Why arn't you talking to her?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm not like you Soo. I don't hang with someone for a coulple of days then have with them." Taeyeon snapped back in anger.

 

The other girls didn't hear what Taeyeon said but they heard her raised voice and they all looked over at her.

 

Sooyoung was so shocked at what Taeyeon had just said to her that she took off to her room. She sat on her bed and grabbed her pillow and began crying into it.

 

The others were all shocked to see Sooyoung take off to her room.

 

"Um it's okay. Don't worry." Taeyeon said as she walked off to Sooyoung's room.

 

She opened Sooyoung's door took a step in and closed the door behind her, she then slowy approached her. She felt like her heart was about to break seeing her best friend crying into her pillow.

 

"Sooyoungah I'm sorry."

 

"You think I'm a don't you." Sooyoung said.

 

"What! No way! I don't think you're a ."

 

"You think I had with Jess way to soon and you're ashamed of me." Sooyoung said.

 

"Soo please, I could never be ashamed of you." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung began sobbing even more. So Taeyeon crawled across the bed and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung from behind.

 

"I love you and I'm so sorry that I snapped at you. I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so I'm grumpy. And I don't think you made love to Jessica too soon. I can clearly see how much she means to you. Sooyoungah please forgive me."

 

Sooyoung put down her pillow and she hugged her arms on top of Taeyeon's which were hugging tight around Sooyoung's body.

 

"I'm sorry to put pressure on you with Tiffany. I was so excited that you liked someone that I was getting carried away. Sorry about that." Sooyoung said.

 

"There's only one of us that needed to apologize in this room and it's not you." said Taeyeon.

 

"So does that mean we can kiss and make up then?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well we can make up we don't need to kiss though." smiled Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung turned around to face Taeyeon and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

"Your turn." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon leant in to kiss Sooyoung on the forehead but Sooyoung moved as she planted her kiss so that Taeyeon ended up kissing Sooyoung's lips and not her forehead.

 

"Yah! you do that everytime." said Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung laughed. "I know and you fall for it everytime." smiled Sooyoung. "I'm just so funny arn't I Shorty." Sooyoung laughed again.

 

Taeyeon shook her head at her but smiled at the same time.

 

"I'm really hungry Shorty. Let's go join the others." said Sooyoung.

 

When they headed back out to the others they saw that Yoona had arrived.

 

"So I'll order the pizza's now." said Yuri.

 

But before she did she approached Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

"Hey are you two okay?" asked Yuri.

 

"Yep all good. We just had a little misunderstanding." Sooyoung said.

 

Sooyoung took Taeyeon's hand and walked over to Yoona who was talking to Tiffany at the time. She then gave Yoona a big hug, Yoona smiled and hugged her back.

 

"How did your shoot go today?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Really good. I think you and Seo will love the shots." she smiled.

 

"Awesome can't wait to see them." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"But you know Soo. I think the shots would of been even better if they were shot by this girl standing next to me here." Yoona smiled.

 

"Haha I agree with you there. I'm hoping Jess can find another photographer today so I can hit Tiff up to do more work with us." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my god. You really want me to do more work for your label." asked Tiffany.

 

"Of course we do." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"By the way Soo. Can I talk to you later about something." asked Yoona.

 

"Um yeah you can ask me now if you want." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well it's kind of personal so yeah maybe later."

 

"Now I'm curious to know what it is. If you want privacy, we'll just go talk in my room." said Sooyoung.

 

"But don't make any moves on her Yoona. You know she's got a girlfriend now." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Yoona laughed. "I promise I won't make any moves on her."

 

They both walked up to Sooyoung's room. Which left Taeyeon and Tiffany standing together when they left, so Sooyoung was happy about that.

 

"Okay Yoong, I'm all ears." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay well, this is a bit awkward but I really want you to answer this as my friend and not my boss. Please Soo!" said Yoona.

 

"Um okay but you've got me worried about what you're going to say." said Sooyoung in concern.

 

"Well I'll just come out and say it then. So....... there's kind of rumours going around that I'm going to lose my job cause you're getting another model to replace me." Yoona said with worry.

 

Sooyoung opened wide with shock.

 

"Huh! Well those rumours are not true. Yoong seriously you believed the romours?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well I didn't want to but the rumours were coming through pretty loud and clear so it was hard for me to ignore." 

 

"Well where are the rumours coming from?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um from this model claiming you want her for your label."

 

"Really? Yoong you're our label's face and body. I am definitely not looking to replace you. As long as you're happy to work for us I'm more than happy to keep you." said Sooyoung.

 

Yoona smiled.

 

"Do you know who this model is?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yeah her name is Nicole."

 

"Oh really. You've got to be kidding me." said Sooyoung.

 

"You know her? So you have been talking to her?" asked Yoona with concern.

 

"No I havn't been talking to her but yes I think I know who it is. Nicole is Tiffany's girlfriend and apparently she wants to ask for a job with our label and I would consider giving her some work but not your work Yoona." said Sooyoung.

 

"I didn't think Tiff had a girlfriend? I mean she dated you and like argh! I'm so confused right now." said Yoona.

 

"Well it's her ex girlfriend that went away for a couple of years but since she just got back Tiff and her got back together again. Infact Jess and I are going on a double date with the two of them tomorrow night." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh well I guess she'll definitely ask you for a job tomorrow then." Yoona said with concern.

 

"Hey Yoong, Your job is not available for anyone else to take. So please get that sad look off your face." said Sooyoung.

 

"Its just that..........." she then hesitated.

 

"It's just that what?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"It's common knowledge amongst the other models that Nicole's the type that gets what she wants and does whatever it takes to get what she wants." said Yoona.

 

"Really? I just know I'm not going to like this girl. When you say whatever it takes are you saying what I think you're saying?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um yes, I guess you can say she gives ual favours if it means it can help her land a job she really wants."

 

"It just doesn't make sense. Tiffany is such a lovely girl. If it's true what you say about Nicole then what does Tiffany see in her?" Sooyoung asked confused.

 

"I don't get it either. I've worked quite a lot with Tiffany lately and she's really nice. So yeah her and Nicole together doesn't seem right" said Yoona.

 

"Hey Yoona, I don't get why you've worked with Tiffany recently cause I thought that she only did stuff for Jessica's magazine besides our launch of course." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah the work I did was for your girlfriend's magazine" said Yoona.

 

"But I thought she was editor for a men's magazine?" Sooyoung asked feeling confused.

 

"Yeah she is. It's just that the last 5 pages of the magazine is dedicated to women's fashion." Yoona smiled.

 

"Oh I see." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well I had no idea that Nicole was with Tiffany. Lucky I didn't say anything bad about her in front of Tiff." said Yoona.

 

"Yeah I know. It still doesn't make sense. Well..... actually I remember Jess and Tiff both saying that Nicole had changed and that she's not the same girl she was before she went away." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yeah I heard that she was doing really well when she was in Italy but then I was told the reasons why she was doing so well. You know sleeping around but apparently she really wanted to come home and now obviously wants a job with Double S." said Yoona.

 

Yuri then knocked on Sooyoung's door. "Hey you two the pizza is here."

 

"Okay we're coming out." said Sooyoung.

 

"Hey thanks for asking me so honestly about this Yoona. I know it wouldn't of been easy for you to do." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it wasn't easy. It was awkward and well can you promise me you'll be careful around this girl. I just don't  trust her Soo."

 

"Yes I promise Yoong." said Sooyoung.

 

They both headed out to join the others eating dinner. Sooyoung felt Yuri glaring at her all the way through dinner. Oh crap, she thought. I bet Yuri thinks I told Yoona that she likes her. Guess I'm going to be heading to my bedroom for yet another conversation tonight. I havn't got to enjoy this get together yet.

 

So after dinner Sooyoung grabbed Yuri's hand and headed to her room.

 

"What?" said Yuri.

 

"You were giving me a look all through dinner." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well you were in here with Yoona for ages and I........." Yuri hesitated.

 

"Yul she needed to ask me a private question about work. So don't worry I wasn't telling her that you like her okay?"

 

"Oh..... I'm sorry Soo I kind of thought you were." said Yuri.

 

"Can we just go back out and have some fun now." asked Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung was getting sick of spending the night in her bedrooom. She hadn't even got to hang out with some of her other friends yet. They both joined the others. Hyoyeon noticed Sooyoung looking a bit stressed out so.

 

"Sooyoungah let's dance." she yelled.

 

Sooyoung was really happy that Hyoyeon wanted to dance. Soo was ready to have some fun and she was really missing Jessica at this point. The usual four got up to dance. Without fail Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona would take to the dance floor. As soon as the music starts pumping these four are unstoppable and their dance moves are awesome most of the time and outright crazy at other times. Dancing put a smile back on Sooyoung's face but after dancing crazily for 10 minutes she started to feel bad for the others sitting down watching them. Sooyoung then got Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon together and said.

 

"Okay there's 4 of us dancing and 4 not dancing. Let's just grab one each and get them up to dance." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Okay." they all smiled.

 

Sooyoung went straight to her Shorty. Yoona grabbed Tiffany. Yuri pulled Sunny up to dance while Hyoyeon grabbed Seohyun. The girls complained at first but it didn't take long for them to be having fun trying out their dance moves with the others. When it was just after 10pm Sunny had to take off to work. She said her goodbye's and the others danced for another 30 minutes. After that they all had to start heading home cause they all had work the next day.

 

There was now only Tiffany left.  Yuri decided to head off and have a shower. Tiffany was still hanging around cause Sooyoung had asked her to.

 

"So Soo, what's on your mind." asked Tiffany.

 

"Tiff I'm going to ask you something and well......... you may not like my question but.....yeah." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay well, just ask me." said Tiffany.

 

"Do you still love Nicole?" 

 

"Um No, no I don't. Why?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Why are you still with her then and why did you have with her the other night?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Soo that's a bit............"

 

"I'm sorry........... that's so rude of me to ask about why you had . I'm sorry Tiff it just blurted out of my mouth."

 

"But how do you even know I had with her?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Well Jess said she walked in on you guys and Nicole was half and said you had ."

 

"Oh okay, fair enough um ........ I'm still with Nicole cause ever since I made up my mind about wanting to break up with her she's been too busy to see me. So I guess she's still my girlfriend but I don't want her to be if you know what I mean." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay well that makes sense."

 

"And about the ...." Tiffany started saying.

 

"It's okay Tiff, you don't have to tell me." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's okay. I guess I was longing for what I use to have with her and to be honest I hadn't had for ages so I was not really thinking straight I guess. Cause believe me I regretted it after we did it." 

 

"Tiff we're going on a double date tomorrow night. Isn't that going to be really awkward for you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Hmmmm let me think. Going on a date with your girlfriend that you don't want to be your girlfriend. Also with your best friend and her girlfriend who you once dated and you still secretly wish you were still dating. No I can't wait." she said sarcastically.

 

"Tiff, I'm sorry things didn't work out for us." said Sooyoung.

 

"Hey don't worry Soo, like you said that special someone is out there somewhere. Right?"

 

"Yep, for sure." Sooyoung smiled at Tiffany.

 

"So I'll go ahead with this double date then break up with her after I guess."

 

"Tiffany you don't owe her anything. You don't have to go ahead with the date if you don't want to." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's fine, she's desperate to meet you so at least we can end on a good note with her getting to meet you." Tiffany said.

 

"Okay well if you're sure." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung didn't have the heart to tell Tiffany about the rumours going around about Nicole. Sooyoung also didn't want to spend time with Nicole at this double date tomorrow night. But if it would make Tiffany feel better for Nicole to get to meet me then for Tiffany's sake I'll go ahead with it thought Sooyoung.

 

"Well Soo, I really should get going now." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay Tiff, hey thanks for coming over. Even though we're not dating anymore I still really like hanging out with you. I know I'm with Jess now but you still want to hang out with me though don't you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course I do Soo." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Good." smiled Sooyoung.

 

She walked Tiffany to her car and said their goodbyes. When she went back inside Yuri was waiting for her with hot chocolates in hand.

 

"Here Soo, I thought you might be wanting one of these." Yuri smiled.

 

"Thanks Yul."

 

"Sorry again about earlier with Yoona." said Yuri.

 

"It's okay."

 

"I actually got to talk to her a lot tonight. Did you notice?" smiled Yuri.

 

Sooyoung smiled. "I love seeing you so happy like this Yul."

 

"And I love seeing you happy to but you're not are you?" said Yuri.

 

"You know me too well. I really wish Jess was with me right now. I've just got a few things running through my mind at the moment." said Sooyoung.

 

"What, about Jess?"

 

"No it's not about Jess but if she was here I could make out with her and she would help take this other stuff off my mind." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well sorry Soo I can't help you like Jess. If you and I start making out you'll have even more stuff on your mind." Yuri smiled.

 

Sooyoung laughed. "If you and I started making out I think you would hit me with books." 

 

Yuri giggled. "You're so lucky I didn't throw a book at  you and Jess last night while you were getting all hot with each other on the sofa." smiled Yuri.

 

Sooyoung couldn't help but laugh.

 

"I can go to sleep with other thoughts in my head now. Thanks Yul, I'll think about Jess and I making out on the sofa last night." Sooyoung teased.

 

"Do I need to get a book?" Yuri smiled.

 

Sooyoung laughed.

 

They finished their drinks and Yuri headed to bed while Sooyoung had her shower. After her shower Sooyoung noticed she had recieved a text from Jessica :

 

Hi my sweet, y and sometimes funny one.

We've only just left so I'm not going to get home

until about 2 am :(  At least I don't have to go to

work till luch time tomorrow. How was your party?

I hope you had a great night (actually hopefully

not too great without me) I missed you so much

baby. Did you miss me?? Goodnight Beautiful xxx

 

This put a big smile on Sooyoung's face. She then replied :

 

Hi Cutey, I did have a fun night but It would of been

more fun if you were here. Hope everything went 

well with the photographer. You'll have to fill me in

tomorrow. And yes I did miss you. A lot. A real lot.

Can't wait to see you again. Goodnight Cutey xxx

 

 

Sooyoung managed to fall off to sleep quickly. She had put the worrying thoughts of Nicole out of her mind and replaced them with thoughts of her beautiful girlfriend.

 

Just after 2 am Sooyoung's phone rang.

 

 

Brrrrrnnnnngggggggg!!!!

 

She fumbled around for a while before she found her phone.

 

"Hello." she said half asleep.

 

"I'm sorry baby it's just me."

 

"Jess are you okay?" 

 

"Yes I'm okay."

 

"Did you finally get home?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Not quite. I'm actually kind of parked outside your house." said Jessica.

 

"Your here?"

 

"Yeah I'm so sorry I woke you up, but I missed you so much. Can I please stay over with you and I promise I'll let you sleep cause I'm really tired too. But I just want to sleep next to you and hug you and..........."

 

Sooyoung had already gotten out of bed and opened the front door.

 

"Jess I'm at the door. Come inside."

 

Jessica got out of her car and rushed towards Sooyoung. They embraced with a tight loving hug.

 

"I missed you so much. Sorry I woke you up." said Jessica.

 

"I'm happy you woke me up." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They shared a long, slow but passionate kiss.

 

"No more kisses now. I promised you I'd let you sleep. So let's go get some sleep." said Jessica.

 

The two of them walked off hand in hand towards Sooyoung's bedroom......................

 

 

 

Thank you once again to all the subscribers and upvoters!!  :)

 

Please keep leaving your comments. I love reading what you guys are all thinking about this story   :)