She's Not Welcome

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"I've decided I'm going to tell my parents today about us." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica in shock.

 

"Last night at the Fair you said you still weren't ready to tell them yet." Sooyoung said in cofusion.

 

"I know, but if you can deal with everything you've had to go through in your life and still come out the other end on top, well then surely I can at least have the courage to tell my parents about you and I." said Jessica.

 

"Are you sure Jess?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I love you Soo. I don't want to hide our relationship from certain people anymore. My Mum and Dad need to know that I'm crazy in love with someone even if that someone isn't a guy." said Jessica.

 

She gave Sooyoung a short, sweet kiss.

 

"Do you want me to go with you when you tell them?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um no it's okay baby, I'll have Krystal with me. Once they realise how much I love you I'm sure they'll want to meet you soon." said Jessica.

 

Tiffany then knocked at the bathroom door.

 

"Come on you two, breakfast is ready." she yelled.

 

Sooyoung and Jesscia finished up their shower, dried and dressed themselves and headed out to join Tiffany and Taeyeon for breakfast.

 

After their delicious breakfast Sooyoung decided she'd get a lift home with Taeyeon. So Jessica could get ready for her big announcement to her parents.

 

"Don't forget to call me later to tell me how it went with your parents." said Sooyoung.

 

"I will and let's do something together tonight. okay?" said Jessica.

 

"Okay Cutey." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica moved closer to Sooyoung and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. She then whispered in her ear.

 

"I love you." 

 

Sooyoung then whispered in Jessica's ear.

 

"I love you too."

 

The four girls then said their goodbyes. As Sooyoung walked out the door with Taeyeon she turned around to Jessica.

 

"Goodluck, I'm sure your Mum and Dad will be happy for you Jess." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica smiled back at Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks." she said while waving goodbye.

 

Once Sooyoung and Taeyeon left, Tiffany turned to her best friend.

 

"Do you want me to come with you to see your parents?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No it' okay, I'll be fine but thanks for offering Tiff." she smiled.

 

Jessica had a real uneasiness in her stomach. What would her parents really think of the news she was about to tell them.

 

Jessica then made a phone call to Krystal asking her if she would come along with her to go see their parents. Krystal was happy but surprised that Jess had changed her mind and was now going to let them know.

 

Jessica then called her Mum to see if they were home and let them know that Krystal and herself were coming over soon to see them and that she had to talk to them about something. Her Mum wanted to know what it was about but Jessica said she'll fill her in when she got there.

 

 

                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung and Yuri's house

 

 

Sooyoung was lazing about lying down on the sofa reading a magazine when there were knocks at her front door.

 

When she opened the door she saw Seohyun and Yoona smiling back at her.

 

They greeted each other and Sooyoung told them to come inside.

 

"Do you have any plans for lunch Sooyoungah?" asked Seohyun.

 

"No I don't, Jessica's kind of busy at the moment." said Sooyoung.

 

"Good because we want to take you out for lunch." said Yoona smiling.

 

"Really? What's the special occasion?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Do we have to have a reason to want to take our friend out to lunch?" asked Yoona.

 

"If it involves food than no, no reason is necessary." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Good answer." smiled Seohyun.

 

Sooyoung went to grab her handbag.

 

"Oh wait, Is it okay if Yuri comes with us too?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um of course that's okay." Yoona smiled.

 

Sooyoung raced into Yuri's bedroom and told her to get ready quickly because they were going out for lunch with Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"Did you set this up Soo?" asked Yuri.

 

"Huh?" said Sooyoung.

 

"Is this one of your plans to get Yoona and I together?" asked Yuri.

 

"No I swear, I didn't even know they were coming over." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh okay, I'll be out soon." said Yuri.

 

Sooyoung walked back out to the others.

 

"So where are we going for lunch?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"We thought we'd just pick up some take away and head to your favourite place." smiled Seohyun.

 

"The park?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yep." smiled Yoona.

 

When Yuri finally made her way out to the lounge room the four of them then hopped into Seohyun's car. Sooyoung making sure she sat next to Seohyun in the front so that Yuri and Yoona would have to sit in the back together.

 

 

                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica and Krystal arrived at their parents house.

 

Jessica and Krystal greeted their parents as they entered the house.

 

"So darling you wanted to talk to us about something." said Mrs. Jung.

 

"Um yeah I did. Should we go and sit down?" asked Jessica.

 

"You two didn't want something to drink first?" asked Mrs. Jung.

 

They both declined the offer of a drink from their mother.

 

They all sat down in the lounge room.

 

"So I have something I really need to tell you." said Jessica nervously.

 

"What's that Jessica?" asked Mr. Jung.

 

"Um well I've got a new person in my life that I love so much and well......."

 

"So you want to bring him over to meet your family is that it?" asked Mr. Jung.

 

"It's not a him Dad it's a her." said Jessica.

 

Jessica's parents looked at each other in shock.

 

"Is this some kind of joke?" asked Mr. Jung.

 

"It's not a joke Dad. I have a girlfriend her name's Sooyoung and I'm in love with her." said Jessica.

 

"Well for whatever reason your obviously just going through a stage at the moment. You've always had boyfriends so you must be feeling depressed or something and we can fix that Jessica. I'll book you in to a doctor they can talk to you about your depression." said Mr. Jung.

 

"What? I'm not depressed. This is the most happy I've ever felt in a relationship. The only difference is it's with a girl. Why is that so wrong? Am I not allowed to fall in love with a girl?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes it would be alright if you had a history of it. But you don't so I think what you're feeling for this girl isn't real and that it's just a cry for attention because you've had so many failed relationships with boys." said Mr. Jung.

 

"A cry for attention? What? .......... That makes no sense Dad. Why won't you listen to me. I'm telling the truth, I have never felt more in love before. She's amazing and if you just gave her a chance you would see for yourself why I've fallen in love with her." said Jessica angrily.

 

"If you are actually dating a girl then you need to know that she is not welcome in this house." said Mr. Jung sternly.

 

"Dad if you only knew who she was. There's no way you would say that." said Krystal defiantly.

 

"What. You've met her before?" asked Mr. Jung.

 

"Yes I have. I met her last night and well Jessica and Sooyoung are perfect for each other. You should be proud of your daughter for dating someone as special as her." said Krystal.

 

"Why who is she?" asked Mr. Jung.

 

Before Krystal could answer Jessica spoke first.

 

"No Krys, don't tell him. He doesn't need to know who she is because he's already said she's not welcome in this house." said Jessica.

 

"But Jess." said Krystal.

 

"No don't tell them." said Jessica.

 

"So Dad tell me why all of my boyfriends have been welcome in this house but now that I have a girlfriend she's not welcome in this house?" asked Jessica.

 

"Because you obviously don't know what you really want and decided to date a girl to try something new." said Mr. Jung.

 

Jessica just shook her head.

 

"What about you Mum. Do you agree with Dad? Is my girlfriend not welcome here?" asked Jessica.

 

Mrs. Jung just shrugged her shoulders not really knowing what to say.

 

"I can't believe this! Fine but just so you both know, if my beautiful girlfriend is not welcome in this house then don't expect to see me back in this house either."

 

Jessica then stormed out of her parents house and walked towards her car.

 

"I can't believe you two. This is seriously the most in love Jessica has ever been with anyone. She's so happy with her life right now and Jessica's girlfriend is the reason for that. How can you tell her that this wonderful girl she's in love with is not welcome in her parents home. Really I'm so ashamed of you Mum and Dad." said Krystal as she left and raced towards Jessica's car.

 

Krystal hopped in the car. She looked at Jessica who had tears streaming down her face.

 

"Jess I'm sure they'll come to their senses once they've had some more time to get over the shock and think about it." said Krystal.

 

"Yeah well what if they don't. My poor Sooyoung has been through so much already she doesn't need to deal with Mum and Dad wanting nothing to do with her either." Jessica said while sobbing.

 

Jessica drove away from her parents house and then took Krystal back home.

 

"Jess I don't think you should be alone right now. Let's do something together." said Krystal.

 

"I'm sorry Sis but I really don't feel like doing anything right now. I just want to go home and sleep." said Jessica.

 

"You're not even going to see Sooyoung?" asked Krystal.

 

"How can I go see her. It'll break her heart if I tell her that Mum and Dad don't want her in their house."

 

"But Jess I think she would want to be with you right now to help comfort you." said Krystal.

 

"It's okay Krys, I'll go see her as soon as I get my own head around what Dad just said."

 

 

                          --------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The girls picked up their food and headed to the park.

 

They found a perfect spot on the grass near the beautiful flowing fountain. Yuri spread the two picnic blankets out.

 

"It's such a beautiful day." said Yuri.

 

"Doesn't look like it's going to rain today." said Seohyun.

 

Yoona started serving the food to everyone.

 

"Um I thought you guys should know that I told Jess and Tiff what happened to me that night with Lauren." said Sooyoung.

 

They all looked at Sooyoung's face.

 

"I think it was important for them to know what happened to me in my past." said Sooyoung.

 

"How did you go talking about that awful night again. Are you okay Soo?" asked Yuri.

 

"It was hard, really hard but I'm actually feeling relieved that they know and it's not a secret anymore." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well Seohyun and I brought you out here today because we wanted to tell you something." said Yoona.

 

"Oh What do you want to tell me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"We wanted to let you know that Nicole won't be having future success as a model because let's just say some rumours got spread around about her and well nobody will want to hire her anymore." smiled Yoona.

 

"Oh really where did these rumours come from I wonder." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well I may have started some rumours among the other fashion designers while Yoong may have started some amongst her fellow models." Seohyun smiled.

 

"I know I told you not to trust her Soo but never in my wildest dreams did I think she'd go that far. I'm so sorry that she did that to you and well Nicole deserves all the bad things that come her way." said Yoona.

 

"Seriously though what did Tiffany ever see in her?" asked Yuri.

 

"Well she wasn't like that when her and Tiff use to be together." said Sooyoung coming to Tiffany's defence.

 

"How about we don't talk about Nicole and Lauren anymore. Let's talk about how much fun it was at the fair last night." smiled Seohyun.

 

All the girls began to laugh while talking about their night at the fair. They chatted together for ages about all sorts of things when Yoona spoke.

 

"Hey let's all go for a stroll in the park."

 

Sooyoung was quick to respond.

 

"Oh you two go ahead. I really need to talk to Seo about something work related." 

 

Sooyoung looked straight at Yuri expecting to see a death glare shot her way for trying to leave her alone with Yoona. But to her surprise Yuri said.

 

"Okay well we'll catch up with you two here after our walk."

 

Yuri and Yoona then took off on their walk. Sooyoung just looked at Seohyun and they both began to smile brighty.

 

"I'm sorry if you really wanted to go on a stroll Seo but I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for them." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"No that's fine. I hope those two finally get together and the sooner the better." smiled Seohyun.

 

"Hmmm." Sooyoung looked at her phone.

 

"What's wrong?" asked Seohyun.

 

"Jess was going to her parents today to let them know about her and I being in a relationship and well I thought she would of called me by now, to let me know how it went." said Sooyoung.

 

"Wow, she didn't think she was ready to do that. Well that's what she said last night. What changed her mind?" asked Seohyun.

 

"Um I think finding out what happened between Lauren and I made her find some courage to tell her parents. I just hope she was ready to tell them and that she didn't feel pressured because she felt bad for me." said Sooyoung with concern.

 

"Why don't you call her then?" asked Seohyun.

 

"I won't call her just in case she's still with her parents but I guess I could send her a text though." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes, good idea." said Seohyun.

 

Sooyoung sent Jessica a text message :

 

Hi Cutey,

How did you go with your parents?

Are you still there? I miss you. Call

me when you get a chance.

I love you xxx

 

 

                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica was lying on her bed talking to Tiffany when she received Sooyoung's text.

 

Jessica began to tear up while reading Sooyoung's message.

 

"How am I going to tell her Tiff."

 

"Jess she needs to know. You're hurting so much right now and Soo needs to know why. She wouldn't want you to keep it from her." said Tiffany.

 

"But how can I? How's it going to make her feel to hear my parents don't even want her in their house?" said Jessica sadly.

 

"Of course it's not going to make her feel good but she still needs to know. I know it's hard Jess but there is at least one good thing to come out of you telling your parents about Soo." said Tiffany.

 

"Really. What?" asked Jessica.

 

"You don't need to hide your relationship anymore. If you walk along the street and someone see's you together it doesn't matter because at least they know you've got a girlfriend now even if they want nothing to do with her." said Tiffany.

 

"I guess that's true but still.......... Why won't they even give her a chance. I mean what are they going to do when they find out that Krystal's got a girlfriend too. Will Dad just not want anything to do with us anymore."

 

"One thing you can't doubt is your Dad's love for you. He adores you and Krys, I don't know why this has hit him so hard but I'm sure he'll come around Jess he might just need a bit of time to think things through." said Tiffany.

 

"And until then?" asked Jessica.

 

"You go ahead with your life as per normal. Don't let it come between you and Soo. Just tell her the truth Jess. Don't hide things from her, she's already had a girlfriend that hid things from her. She doesn't need another one to do it too." said Tiffany.

 

"So you're trying to say I'm no better than Lauren now?" Jess said angrily.

 

"Don't be silly, of course not. I'm just saying to be honest with Soo, that's all." said Tiffany.

 

"Okay then, I'll tell her the truth but I hate that I'm going to hurt her with what my parents said." Jessica said sadly.

 

"You two are a strong couple Jess, it'll be hard but I'm sure it'll be okay in the end." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica then sent a text message to Sooyoung :

 

Hi y,

Are you at home? I miss you too.

I love you more :)  xxx

 

 

                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung was talking to Seohyun when she received Jessica's message.

 

"Hmmm Jess didn't mention anything about what her parents said." 

 

"Maybe she decided not to tell them." said Seohyun.

 

"Yeah maybe." said Sooyoung.

 

She texted Jessica back :

 

Hi Cutey,

I'm not at home I'm at the park with

Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona. You should

come and join us at the park when 

you're finished at your parents house.

We'll be here for a while. Please come!!

I miss you too much  xxx

 

 

                      _______________________________________________

 

Jessica read Sooyoung's text.

 

"Soo thinks I'm still at Mum and Dad's house." said Jessica.

 

"Hey Tiff, they're at the park. Do you want to come to the park with me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Who Sooyoung and Taeyeon?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Um no, Soo, Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona." said Jessica.

 

"Well if they don't mind me tagging along. Sure I'll come." smiled Tiffany.

 

Jessica replied to Sooyoung :

 

Are you at 'our' park?

Can I bring Tiff with me?

xxx

 

                               ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung texted Jessica back :

 

Yes at 'our' park :)

and yes bring Tiff along.

Are you coming soon?

xxx

 

"Jess and Tiff are going to come meet us here." said Sooyoung.

 

"Wow, an instant smile on your face now that your Jessica is coming to see you." Seohyun smiled.

 

"I was smiling before." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes but not as much as you are now." smiled Seohyun.

 

 

                               ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany didn't waste anytime and hopped straight in Jessica's car and drove to the park.

 

Jessica looked over towards the pergola but couldn't notice the group of girls there.

 

"They're probably near the water fountain." said Tiffany.

 

They walked over towards the fountain and spotted Sooyoung and Seohyun lying down on the picnic blankets.

 

Hmmm how come Tiffany knew they'd be near the water fountain thought Jessica. I should know Sooyoung better than my best friend. Jessica felt a rush of jealousy come over her but as she walked closer towards Sooyoung she was so happy to see her beautiful girlfriend's smiling face that she forgot about her jealousy for the moment.

 

Jessica rushed straight towards Sooyoung. 

 

Sooyoung stood up as Jessica got near her. She then outstretched her arms to Jessica and pulled her in closely for a loving hug. While still hugging Jessica she said hello to Tiffany.

 

Jessica then placed a short, sweet kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

Sooyoung smiled at Jessica and then asked.

 

"So how did it go with your parents?...............................