A Night With A Twist

A Different Kind Of Love

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Sooyoung was on her way to pick up Tiffany for their first date. Even though she knew Tiffany liked her it still didn't stop her from having a stomach full of nerves. She pulled up at Tiffany's house and approached the door to knock but Jessica opened the door before she could.

 

"Well hi there miss romance queen." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

"Not you too, you thought it was totally cheesy too, huh?" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Haha well it doesn't really matter what I think but your Tiffany thought it was so sweet. So it worked in the end." smiled Jessica.

 

"I swear I'm not normally that cheesy, I just got a little carried away with the fact I was going to start dating again. It's been a while since I last dated so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Okay, okay I bellieve you Soo but I'm sure many others wouldn't." said Jess cheekily.

 

"Haha thanks. So are you staying in tonight or have you got a big date planned yourself?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No unfortunately no dating for me tonight."

 

"What is wrong with the world when a beautiful girl like you can't get a date for the night." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Uu...mm. Well what's wrong with the world that it took you this long to get back on the dating scene." asked Jessica.

 

Oh my god did she just call me beautiful. If you would only just sit down and listen to the way I can't control my feelings whenever your around, maybe you could see that I'm the right one for you and not my best friend. Wah!! There I go again, I really need to stop myself having these thoughts. But how?

 

"Jess......Jess!" said Sooyoung trying to get Jessica's attention.

 

"Oh sorry." said Jessica.

 

"You looked like you were having a great daydream there."

 

"I..I  wwas." stuttered Jessica. "Sorry Soo what were you saying again."

 

"No it's okay, I was just saying that me being off the dating scene was because of a bad past relationship." said Sooyoung. "So how about you why are you not dating right now." 

 

"Well I kind of was dating until last night but I broke up with him." stated Jessica.

 

"I'm so sorry Jess, I didn't know that or I wouldn't of put you on the spot like that." sympathized Sooyoung.

 

"No don't worry about it, I'm better without him believe me." smiled Jess.

 

Just then Tiffany walked out from her room.

 

"Hi Sooyoung," smiled Tiffany.

 

"Hi Tiff,"

 

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were here. I hope you weren't waiting long." asked Tiffany.

 

"No not that long."

 

"Well okay then, shall we go?" asked Tiffany.

 

"We shall." smiled Sooyoung. "Bye Jess it was nice talking to you." 

 

"Yeah you too Soo. I hope you two have a great time." smiled Jess.

 

They all said there goodbye's Jessica then shut the door and leaned her back against it. Deep down I'm really wishing their date to be terrible. I'm so bad what kind of friend wishes that on her best friend. I think I need to head out to a bar or something and meet a new boyfriend I'm sure that will help me wipe Sooyoung from my mind.

 

Sooyoung opened the car door for Tiffany.

 

"Why thank you." smiled Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung then walked to her side of the car and hopped in then smiled at Tiffany.

 

"Well I hope your hungry Tiff cause I thought we would head to the park for a picnic." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Sounds like fun." smiled Tiffany.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I decide to head out to a local bar. I don't know how to deal with these feelings I have for Sooyoung anymore. I figure the best way is to go find myself a new boyfriend and have him occupy my mind instead of that beautiful angel of a girl that...............Crap there I go again, I just can't stop thinking about her. I mean I could of stood at the front door and talked to her all night. Actually I probably couldn't of cause if I was with her that long I don't think I would be able to keep my hands off her................... seriously what am I saying. It really is time for me to go to the bar.

 

I arrive at the bar and take a look around. I notice a few good looking guys and start heading their way. I sit down at a table close by and within a few minutes they had approached my table wanting to buy me drinks.

 

So I invited them to sit with me. The more time I spent with them the more I felt myself not attracted to them. Infact I scan the room and feel absolutely nothing. I mean I know these guys are attractive but .............. fricken hell I think I'm too far gone I'm already too far hooked on Sooyoung.

 

I know what if I take a look and see if there are any hot girls in here rather than guys. I mean maybe I'm just attracted to girls now because I've been burnt too much by my past boyfriends. Scans the room this time for girls. Wah! I can't stand this I feel nothing for any of them.............Why the hell has Sooyoung got me under such a spell. I can't think straight anymore. Okay well it's settled, time to just get blind drunk cause I just can't handle all these feelings right now.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany pulled up at the park. They both help carry the basket and blanket for the picnic. Sooyoung finds the perfect place to set up for the picnic.

 

"I packed some chicken, salad and breadrolls. I hope you'll like it." said Sooyoung.

 

"Sounds yum to me'" smiled Tiffany.

 

After they finished their dinner they both just sat leaning back with their hands behind their backs on the blanket facing a beautiful water fountain. Tiffany moved over closer to Sooyoung so that her arm was pressing against Soo's arm. Then Sooyoung turned to her.

 

"Are you feeling cold Tiff?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Um I'm okay." said Tiffany.

 

"You liar, I can see your teeth nearly chattering." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Okay well maybe just a bit cold then." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Well if we sit on the grass we could use the picnic blanket to wrap around us and keep us warm." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh good idea." smiled Tiffany.

 

They both got up and Sooyoung grabbed the blanket. They both sat back down next to each other then Soo put her arm around Tiffany with the blanket to keep her warm and put the rest of it over her own shoulder.

 

"So are you feeling warm enough now." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes much better thanks." smiled Tiffany.

 

They both chatted for ages about there lives and interests. 

 

"So Soo I'm kind of confused why you live with Yuri and not Taeyeon. You know with her being your best friend and all." asked Tiffany.

 

"Yuri and I went to the same college that's where we met and we hit it off straight away. We were both looking for a place to live so I figure it was meant to be." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Meant to be as in you were lovers? asked Tiffany looking concerned.

 

"No, no silly. As in we both got along and were looking for a place at the same time meant to be." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"And as much as I would of loved to have moved into a place with my little shorty she went to a college that was too far away and it just wasn't practical for us to get a house together. That's where Taeyoen met Sunny at college and when they both finished their degree's they both wanted to move back to this side of the city. So they decided to move in together." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh I see." smiled Tiffany.

 

"How about you and Jess. How long have you two been friends for?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Ever since the beginning of high school. We've been best friends from that day on and even though we do tend to disagree a lot she's always got my back and I always have hers." said Tiffany.

 

"Jess was telling me earlier that she had just broken up with her boyfriend."

 

"Yeah she did last night." said Tiffany.

 

"Does she normally handle break-ups so calmly cause thinking about how she was last night and today, she doesn't seem to upset by it." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Actually no, she doesn't normally handle it this well. She gets really upset normally. So yeah I'm a bit confused by her calmness as well to be honest." said Tiffany.

 

"And she only dates guys right?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yep she's only ever been interested in boys." Why do you ask?" 

 

"Oh I just thought that maybe she was interested in girls as well but obviously I was wrong." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"You really thought that?" asked Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung nodded.

 

"Haha I'll have to tell her you thought that. She'll totally freak out that you thought she was into girls." laughed Tiffany.

 

Hmmm well I was well of the mark with Jessica then thought Sooyoung. It made Sooyoung think about when she got Jessica up to dance on the bus and when Jess brought her pyjamas out to her last night and when she spoke to her at the door earlier tonight. Umm what am I doing thought Soo why am I drifting off thinking about Jessica while I'm on this perfect date with this beautiful girl right next to me.

 

"Um I almost forgot. I packed some chocolate cake in the picnic basket for dessert." smiled Sooyoung.

 

She grabbed the cake out and cut them both a slice. 

 

"Hey Soo, thanks for bringing me here it's beautiful. I've never been to a picnic here in the night time before." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Your welcome, I'm glad you like it here."

 

They began to pack all the things away back in the basket. Then headed back to the car and put the basket and blanket in the car boot.

 

"So Tiff you feel like going for a stroll along the street next to the park." asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'd love to." smiled Tiffany.

 

"It's better at this time of night to walk along the street. It's pretty dark on the park pathway at the moment. So the street should be a bit safer." explained Sooyoung.

 

The two of them began to walk. The street was full of festivities, there were lots of cafe's, reataurant's and bar's. The street was full of pretty white fairy lights.

 

"This street is really pretty don't you think Tiff?"

 

"Yeah I love this street. Jess and I come here a lot we often go to the cute cafe's and restaurant's and more so lately Jess goes to the bar's in search of her next boyfriend." said Tiffany.

 

"She searches bar's for her new boyfriend's.?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yep." sighed Tiffany.

 

"If she wants better boyfriend's she might want to stop searching bar's for them." stated Sooyoung.

 

"I know Soo, believe me I know. It's just getting Jess to understand that." said Tiffany.

 

"Anyway back to talking about the pretty things on this street again. I found another really pretty thing" smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Really, What is it?" questioned Tiffany.

 

"You!." smiled Sooyoung with a huge grin.

 

"Who, me?"

 

"Yes, you." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany felt herself blush. She really knows how to make me feel special thought Tiffany. I so much want to hold her hand right now while walking this beautiful street but I keep thinking of Taeyeon warning me to take it slow. So I guess I'll leave any moves up to Sooyoung in case she thinks I'm moving too fast.

 

"Why thank you." blushed Tiffany.

 

They continued to walk down the street pointing out different things to each other when Sooyoung gently grabbed Tiffany by the hand. A smile came across both their faces. Tiffany felt her heart racing.

 

"Just so I know for next time Tiff. What is your favourite colour." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well you guessed it right, it's pink." smiled Tiffany.

 

"Really, wow how good am I." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Clearly I have too much pink in my room if you could already pick out my favourite colour." laughed Tiffany.

 

They both continued walking until they reached a beautiful tree filled with colourful fairy lights.

 

"Hey Tiff did you want to take a photo with me in front of this lovely tree?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Of course, I'd love too." smiled Tiffany. Shall we get someone to take it for us?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No we'll just take a selfie." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung put her arm around Tiffany then Tiffany did the same to Sooyoung. They placed their faces as close as they could and then Sooyoung took the shot with the help of her long arm.

 

"Can I have a look please." asked Tiffany.

 

"Sure." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"Wow great shot, I think you might put me out of a job Soo." she smiled.

 

Just when Sooyoung was about to place her phone back in her pocket somebody bumped her and her phone fell to the ground. Both girls spun around to see who the idiot was that had bumped Sooyoung.

 

"Jessica!!" they both yelled...............................

 

 

 

If you enjoy reading this please Subscribe and Vote!  Thanks :)