Chapter Eight

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"Oh, annyeong SeHun," you said and pushed Jungkook away from you. SeHun stood there in his taekwondo uniform and behind him was his taekwondo friends Kim Eli, Lee Kiseop, Mark Tuan, and Hwang Chansung.

"I thought you were working on a science project not freakin' making out on the couch!" SeHun said.

"No, it's not like that-" You said getting up and went over to SeHun but SeHun dodged you and ran upstairs to his room followed by his friends which they slightly bowed as they passed you and slammed the door.

"I'm sorr-" Jungkook said but you cut him off. "I think you should go now." You said.

Jungkook got up and went over to the door and slighty bowed then he left.

You ran up to your room and went into your bathroom (*Yes, you have a bathroom in your room. Everyone in your house has a bathroom in their room you just have a bathroom downstairs and upstairs in the halls for guests*) and washed your face then you jumped on your bed and laid on your back. You stared at the ceiling 'when did he start to like me? And why me out of every girl he chooses to like me' You thought.

'I hope she doesn't hate me but she probably does. Stupid, stupid'  "Stupid!" Jungkook yelled out as walked home. "Why did I do it! Well at least I didn't follow the plan." He muttered the last part.

~ The night before Jungkook went to your house ~

Red - Jin Blue - Jungkook Purple - JiMin RapMonster Suga J-Hope

"I think it's time you tell her."

"I can't!"

"Wae?!"

"What if she doesn't like me back?"

"You'll be fine."

"Okay, I have plan I've been watching this Korean drama-" J-Hope stopped because everyone stared at him weirdly. "What!"

"Continue."

"Okay as I was saying there was this part in the drama when HyungShik went to Krystal's house to study for a test and HyungShik really liked Krystal so he sat close to Krystal and then when she turned her head to look at Hyungshik he kissed her."

"What drama is this?"

"It's called Love At First Kiss." They all gave J-Hope weird looks.

"I think that could be a good plan, you're going to kiss SooYeon and then tell her that you wanna date. So the plan is you sit close to her but not to close you don't want to freak her out."

"Then you distract her and make her look at you then when she has her head turn and she's looking at you, you go for it and kiss her."

"Then when you break the kiss you tell her that you like her and you wanna date."

"What if she doesn't want to break the kiss?They all smacked Jungkook on the head.

"Yah! What if this is her first kiss or she's going to freakin' break the kiss anyway because she's shocked that you kissed her!"

"Okay Okay."

"So you have to be the ONE to break the kiss and don't kiss to long."

"Okay this sounds like a very good plan!"

They all high fived and then went to bed.

~ In Jungkook's dream ~

Jungkook was at your front door and he rang the door bell you finally came and opened the door, you wore a navy blue silk dress that went a little above your knees perfect for the spring time and a white headband to go with it. You lead him to your couch and sat down. Your mother left to go do errands and your father was at work like usual and SeHun was hanging out with EXO so you were alone with Jungkook. Jungkook sat down close to you but not too close. 'Hopefully this plan works'  Jungkook thought. After 10 minutes Jungkook asked you a question.

"Hey, SooYeon can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure," you said still looking down at your laptop.

He didn't say anything so you stopped working on the computer and looked at Jungkook's face and with that Jungkook leaned in and smushed his warm lips into yours. 'He stole my first kiss!' you thought 'But I like it' you thought. He was about to break the kiss but you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in for more. Finally after a minute or two you finally broke the kiss.

"SooYeon-ah," said Jungkook.

"Neh," You said leaning against Jungkook.

"I like you."

"I Like you too Oppa."

~ End of Dream ~

"Why do you think he's smiling like that?"

"Maybe he's dreaming about SooYeon."

"We better go to bed and let the boy dream about his future girlfriend!"

Both Jin and JiMin nudged each other and snickered as they left Jungkook's room.

~ Back to present ~

JungKook finally reached the condo and pushed in the code 6-12-13 and walked in taking off his shoes and replaced it with his house slippers

"Did it work?" asked J-Hope as Jungkook walked in.

"No," He said walking into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then he went to the living room and planted himself on the couch facing the big window that had a beautiful night view of Seoul with all the bright lights glittering in the distance.

"No? What do you mean no it had to work!" J-Hope was getting angry that it didn't worked like the drama.

"Did you get rejected?" asked Jin sitting right next to Jungkook.

"It didn't work because I didn't follow the plan!" Jungkook said.

"Mwo!" said JiMin, also sitting on the couch. "Well then why are you upset?"

"Because she probably hates me now," Jungkook said.

"Wae?" asked Jin.

"Because even if I didn't follow the plan I almost kissed her," explained Jungkook. They all gasped.

"Okay spill it, tell us everything,"said Jin.

Jungkook told the boys everything starting with the plate of fruits and ending with SeHun storming off to his room.

"Yea, she probably does hate you," said Rap Monster

"HYUNG!!" They all yelled except for Jungkook.

"He's right, she probably won't talk to me when we get back to school," Jungkook said getting up.

"Hyung, you barely even touched her lips!" Jin said grabbing Jungkook's wrist. "She won't hate you." Jungkook ignored him and shook Jin off and continued his way to his room and shut the door.

Jungkook layed still on his back on his bed in the dark. He hated listening to the silence in the dark so he took out his phone, he placed on his solo beats by Dr. Dre on and listened to music, he stared up at the ceiling.

~ Jungkook's music ~

'Doegopa neoui oppa neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo neol mireonaejin mothagesso doegopa neoui oppa neoui namjaga doel geoya dugo bwa naui maeumi nege datorok jigeum dallyeogal geoya (I want to be your oppa Why don't you know my heart for you? Even if you ignore me Even if you act cold, I can't push you out of my mind. I want to be your oppa I will be your man, just watch. so that my heart can touch yours I will run to you right now)'

With that Jungkook slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

~ In Jungkook's dream ~

Jungkook was standing on the corner of a busy street and he was being pushed by someone.

(A/N *something like this except its at night and its busy and the corner has a lot more space*)

"SooYeon is mine!" The guy yelled.

"No she's mine!" Jungkook yelled back and pushed harder.

You saw them two fighting so you ran as fast you could.

"Yah, you two stop!" You yelled at them and trying to spread them apart but they ignored you.

They kept pushing each other and you kept trying to stop them but then you got to close to them and  you got pushed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed a lady, Jungkook and the guy immediately stopped and looked at the lady whose hand covered . They followed her gaze.

Jungkook and the guy slowly turned around when they saw what she was looking at they stood there frozen.

"SOOYEON!!!!!" They both yelled and ran over to you.

~ End of dream ~

Jungkook immediately shot up and started to breathe heavily. He looked up and all the guys were standing by him.

"Hyung! Gwenchanah?" asked Jin sitting next to Jungkook and patting his back.

"Uh, gwenchanah," replied Jungkook.

"We came in here to check if you were okay and when we came in here you were shaking over the bed and sweating," explained JiMin.

"We thought you were having a fever," said Suga

"Oh, I just had a bad dream," said Jungkook.

"Tell us," said J-Hope.

"Okay so this is what happened..........."

~ at the same time in the guy's (The guy from Jungkook's dream) dream Purple - this guy Blue - the other guy

He was standing on the corner of a busy street and by where the cross walk was.

"She's mine I've known her longer!" He yelled at some guy who was pushing him.

"No she is not!" The guy yelled and pushed him harder.

You see those two fighting so you ran as fast as you could.

"Yah, you two bird brains stop fighting!" You yelled at them but they ignored you.

They both just kept pushing each other and trying to bring each other down to the ground. You kept trying to pry them off each other but it didn't work and you got too close to them. You got pushed.

"AHHHHHHH!" A child screamed. 

The guy and the other guy immediately stopped and stared at the child who was burying her face into her mom's skirt. They both slowly turned around and and saw what the child saw and they frozed.

"Oh my god," he whispered.

"SOOYEON!!" They both yelled and ran to you.

~ End of Dream ~

BaekHyun shot up breathing heavily and he grabbed at his heart and sweated dripped down his forehead.

"Hyung, are you okay?" asked D.O.

 

 

 

Mwahahahaha dramatic chapter! The song Jungkook was listening to was Boy In Luv because It had the perfect lyrics to match how he was feeling and this was the part in the music video when they brought in the girl to the class room and I think Jin was first and gave her the rose. So yea, I hope you guys like this update!