Chapter Twenty-One

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

You were woken up by your alarm. You looked over at Baekhyun who was still sleeping, you decided to go back to sleep since it was still early. You were sleeping peacefully when you were awoken by a beeping noise, you got up and looked at the time, 10:30, you sat up and looked around to see what the noise was and it was coming from Baekhyun's heart rate monitor. "Oh its just his heart rate monitor," you said closing your eyes still sitting up. "HIS HEART RATE MONITOR!" You quickly got up and pushed the bed over to the wall and pushed the button to signal the nurses. Baekhyun's heart was slowing down. "No Baek please stay with me I can't go on with life without you! Is this why you haven't woken up yet?" You said starting to cry. "Please Baek please!" The nurses or the doctors still haven't arrived and his heart rate was dropping. "Please.." you leaned over his body and looked at his face then you leaned closer and kissed his cheek. The beeping stopped. "No.." you said and put your face in his chest and cried not even to bothered to look at the monitor. *beep* "huh," you looked and it was back to normal. "Baek you're okay, you're okay!" you said crying more. Finally the nurse came.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"No everything is not okay his heart rate just freakin' dropped and you guys finally come," you said sternly.

"Jwehsonghapnida Miss but they was chaos downstairs in the children's wing," she said putting her head down.

"But still shouldn't that be sort of the children's wing's staff's problem because people like Baekhyun, who would've died because there were no doctors or nurses to come and help save their life," you said crossing your arms. 

"Jwehsonghapnida, I'll have him checked right away," she said putting her head down and phoned the doctor. Then when he came he took a look at what happened to Baekhyun.

"Mr.Byun is going to be okay Miss Oh," the doctor said.

"What caused his heart to drop and then go back to normal?" You asked.

"The cause was the medicine that we gave him during his surgery on his ankle, which is probably another reason why he hasn't woken up yet," he replied. "But he'll wake up soon."

"Will this happen again?" You asked.

"Aniyo, the medicine will wear off and then time will heal his ankle," he said.

"Neh," you said.

"I'm sorry for not coming when this happened, from request from the owner of the hospital he will pay for Baekhyun's surgery," he said.

"What?" You said a little shocked.

"He requested this since he is pretty close with your father and Mr.Byun's father," He explained.

"Neh gamsahapnida," you said bowing down as he left the room with the nurse trailing behind.

You walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed his hand and placed it on your cheek. "Your going to be okay Baek," you said closing your eyes letting out small tears.

"Sooyeon-ah?"

"Baek?" You said looking up and saw his cute brown eyes looking at you. "Baek!" You leaned over and tightly hugged him.

"I..need..to breathe soo..yeon-ah," he said.

"Oh mianhae! I'm just happy your okay," you said smiling.

*knock knock*

"We brought food!"

"Suho oppa?" You said looking at who was coming in.

"Neh," he said walking in with a bag of food and following behind him was EXO and BTS.

"At least you got a big room so we can all fit in here," Lay said.

Suho set the food on the table. "What did you get?" You asked walking over to the table of food.

"Mandu!" Xiumin said.

"Oh I forgot drinks!" He said.

"I'll go get drinks," you said.

"I'll come too so you're not carrying 20 drinks all by yourself," D.O said.

"We'll be back," you said as Suho gave you his card and you left with D.O.

"Where should we go?" You asked and wrapped your arm around his.

"How about bubble tea," he said winking and you blushed.

"Yea lets go," you said.

You walked outside wiht D.O and it was pretty cold outside 'summer is so weird'  you thought. D.O noticed you shaking so he pulled you closer to him.

"Gamsah," you said smiling a bit.

'thump, thump, thump'

After a 4 minute walk you arrived at the bubble tea place and you ordered right away.

"Omo isn't that Kyungsoo Oppa?" "Omo!" "He's so cute!" "Who is she?" "I dont know but that better not be his girlfriend." "Maybe she seduced him?" "Yah you dont know who that is?" "That is Oh Sooyeon daughter of Oh Yejin and Oh Soohyun and also Sehun's sister." "Jinjjah!" "Yeah and they are like childhood friends so they have a right to do skinship." "But I dont like it." Every girl whispered but you ignored since you were pretty used to it.

It took awhile but you ordered everyone's favorite bubble tea with the help of your phone since you took note of everyone's favorite bubble tea. 

The Bubble Teas you ordered: 

(A/N They all have pearls/boba in them unless I put something else saying there is no pearls in them)

You - Kiwi no pearls or jelly

D.O - Kiwi with lychee jelly

Baekhyun - Kiwi with lychee jelly

Suho - Raspberry

Lay - Avocado

Rap Monster - Avocado with no jelly or pearls

Sehun - Chocolate 

Xiumin - Coffee

Luhan - Coffee

J-Hope - Coffee

Chanyeol - Strawberry with rainbow jelly

Chen - Strawberry

Jungkook - Blueberry with lychee jelly

V - Blueberry with no jelly or pearls

Jin - Blueberry with lychee jelly

Tao - Taro

Kris - Lychee with lychee jelly

Kai - Honeydew with lychee jelly

Suga - Mango

Jimin - Mango with out jelly or pearls

"That will be 40,000 won (or $40)," he said.

"Neh," you said handing him Suho's card.

When the worker brought out your drinks in 5 drink carriers (4 drinks in each carrier) you two walked slowly walked back trying not to drop any of the drinks.

"Okay we're back!" you said and placed the drinks on the table and passed them out.

"Thanks noona!" Sehun said drinking his right away.

"Thanks Sooyeon-ah!" The rest chorused.

"Your welcome but thank Suho too since he paid for them," you said.

"Thanks Suho hyung," everyone mumbled.

"Okay.. let's eat!" he said opening the boxes.

"MMMM it smells so good!" you said and sitting down.

You all began eating even Baekhyun ate too. You sat with Baekhyun and he kept feeding you.

"Oppa I can feed myself," you said taking another bite of mandu that Baekhyun offered. But as you took your own piece of mandu with your chopsticks and was about to eat it, the mandu slipped from your chopsticks and landed on the table.

"See I'm telling you, you can't do things yourself," he said smiling.

You hit him lightly on the arm and then he offered another mandu.

'They look so perfect with each other. But I love her as much as you do Baekhyun hyung'  someone thought.

'What is Sooyeon doing your going for the wrong guy, someone else loves you!'  someone else thought.

After an hour everyone was stuffed.

~ It is now 3:00 ~

"Sooyeon-ah you should go home and change and grab your clothes, we didn't get it because we got hungry," Xiumin said.

"But you managed to grab Baekhyun's clothes?" You said.

"Plus its weird cause you know your a girl.." V said.

"Okay I got it," You said leaving.

"Wait Sooyeon-ah I'll come with you since a pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking by herself," Jimin said winking at you and you blushed.

"Neh," you said smiling then linking your arm through his.

You two walked out of the hospital together and walked home since it was at least 25 minute or so walk.

"You must be really uncomfortable in your uniform," he said looking at your uniform which was pretty wrinkled.

"Yea but I'm fine well not really I can't wait to get out of this," you said straightening out your skirt.

"Well dont worry when you get home you can take a shower and dress comfortably and pack comfortable clothes," he said smiling.

When you guys finally arrived you didn't want Jimin standing outside by himself and plus he was pretty cold out so you invited him inside.

"Sooyeon-ah are you okay?" Your mom said walking towards you. "I heard about Baekhyun."

"Yea I'm fine and he's fine, umm this is Jimin," you said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Oh its a pleasure to meet such a beautiful actress," he said bowing down and put on a wide smile.

You hit his stomach. "Umm I'm going to be with Baekhyun so I came to grab some of my clothes and also take a shower," You said.

"Oh okay that's fine," she said. "I'll go get some snacks while you're here Jimin."

"Neh," he said as your mom left.

"Umm just sit here in the living room for now and here you can watch TV," you said handing him the remote. "I'll be right back." And with that you ran upstairs to your room.

"Ooooh Running Man is on," Jimin said.

You quickly went to your closet to pick out clothes you are going to wear when you get out of the shower once you found the outfit you got into the shower. When you got out you put on your clothes.

Then you grabbed a small luggage bag

(You have the red one)

and filled it with some clothes to last you a week and some of the things you have to have like your phone charger, hair clips, some makeup (lipstick, foundation, blush, eyeliner, and mascara) lotion, and your own small blanket. After this you went downstairs and surprisingly you did this all within 30 minutes.

"I'm ready," you said.

"Kaja!" Jimin said and he took your luggage.

~ It is now 4:30 ~

You guys finally arrived back at the hospital. When you walked into Baekhyun's room everyone was passed out sleeping in different places.

Kai and Kris were sitting and sleeping on the two chairs where you put Baekhyun's and your backpacks on. Suho, Sehun, Rap Monster, Suga, Lay, and Xiumin sat and slept at the table. D.O, V, Jungkook and Jin were on the guest bed.  J-hope, Luhan, Chen, Tao, and Chanyeol squished together and slept on the couch.

"Aigoo~ Look at this boys," you said smiling.

"I so want to wake them up!" Jimin said putting on an evil smile.

"Don't you dare think about it Jimin," you said giving him a death glare.

"Fine," he said pouting.

You slowly and quietly put your stuff against the wall and sat down on the floor by the guest bed. You took out your earphones and your phone to listen to music. You felt like listening to rap music so your put on your Rap playlist.

Your Rap Playlist -

BTS - Boy In Luv

Epik High - One

BTS - Born Singer

Mad Clown & Soyou - Stupid In Love

EXO-K Ft. Key - Two Moons

BTS - We are Bulletproof Pt.2

Epik High - Don't Hate Me

BTS - Tomorrow

Topp Dogg - Say It

BTS - N.O

Epik High Ft. Park Bom - Up

The first song came up which was BTS's Boy In Luv. You looked at every single of the boys in BTS everytime their part of the song came. In the middle of the song Jimin came and sat next to you and tapped you on the shoulder.

"Eung," you said.

"Can I listen too?" He asked.

You handed him your left earbud and he placed it into his ear. "You listen to our songs?" Jimin asked smiling.

"Of course!" You said smiling back at him. "Oppa I'm tired, do you mind if I sleep?"

"Sure," he said and he patted his shoulder so that you know he was offering his shoulder for you to rest your head on and with that you fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooh~ Wasn't that an intense beginnning!

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy just came back from an orchestra concert. The rap playlist is an actual playlist I have on my phone and if you couldn't tell BTS and Epik High are like my favorite Rap music groups and you guys should listen to the songs on there. Sorry if this is boring but it'll get better soon I promise