Chapter Twenty-Eight

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

Once you guys reached the hospital, you were immediatley put in the OR for surgery.

Jungkook and Baekhyun just got finished getting cleaned up from their fight and now they were waiting anxiously for the doctor to come out. Sehun came running in and grabbing Baekhyun and Jungkook by their shirt collars and lifted them up against the wall.

"What the hell is going on!" Sehun yelled as he pinned the boys against the wall.

They said nothing and looked down. "Say something!" Sehun was on the verge of tears.

"Sehun-ah!" D.O said as he walked closer to Sehun. "Let them go."

"Fine," Sehun said and let them drop to the floor like a bag of heavy potatoes.

Then the rest of EXO, BTS, and 4minute came in. 4mintue's eyes were puffy from crying, EXO and BTS eyes were a tad bit red.

After an hour of waiting the doctor finally came out. Everyone got up immediately and ran over to the doctor.

"I have some good news and a little bad news," the doctor said. "The good news is the surgery was a success."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"The bad news is she has a pretty bad broken leg and she has a little cuts and bruises here and there on her arms, she also had a pretty bad cut on her left side but the important bad news is that since she hit her head pretty hard we aren't really sure yet but she may have some memory loss but we aren't sure yet," the doctor said and Sehun fell onto his knees. "She should be able to wake up in the morning and I'm sorry to say but in her condition we can only have one stay with her but you can go visit her now if you like." He stated as he started to leave.

"Gamsahapnida, gamsahapnida, gamsahapnida!" Everyone said bowing to the doctor as he left except for Sehun who was still on the floor.

"Come on, get up Sehun let's go," Xiumin said as he started to pull Sehun up but he refused to get up and stayed there like a rock.

"What if she doesn't remember me," Sehun said looking up, tears filled his eyes.

"Don't worry she will remember you," Jihyun said going down on her knees and putting her hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"How do you know that? What if she forgets everything!" He said looking up at Jihyun.

"Because even if she doesn't remember, you can help her gain her memory back," she said.

"Now you ready to go see Sooyeon," Hyuna said giving a hand to Sehun.

"Neh," Sehun said taking Hyuna's hand.

They walked in silence towards your room, Sehun was under the protective arms of Luhan and Xiumin. Once they reached your room they all stopped and looked at each other.

"Ready?" Sohyun asked and everyone nodded. She slid the door open to reveal you resting on your bed.

Sehun cried even more and the girls went over to calm him down. Everyone stood there in silent just staring a you, they were just in shock to see the state you are. Finally Baekhyun made a move, he walked over, kneeled down and grabbed your hand.

"Sooyeon-ah~ I'm so sorry this happened to you this is partly my fault I should've of listened to you and stop but I couldn't I need you in my life, please please Sooyeon if you do lose your memory please remember me," Baekhyun said touching your necklace. He started to cry after waiting a few seconds for your answer.

Then Jungkook walked over to the other side of you. "Sooyeonah, I'm probably dead to you now," he said giving out a small laugh. "I just wanted to let you know I'm so sorry and.. and.. that I love you even if you hate me now I will still love you and even... even.. if you don't choose me and you choose someone else I will still be by your side, please remember me when you wake up." Jungkook was crying now.

"Please accept my heart as your friend," Baekhyun and Jungkook said.

After hearing Baekhyun and Jungkook everyone was in tears. Then the nurse came in to do her rountine check and she told everyone should probably go home since it's getting really late.

"I don't think I can do this, I can't stand to see her in this state," Sehun said wiping away more tears. "I can't stay with her tonight."

"I'll stay with her," Baekhyun and Jungkook both said and they both looked at each other expressionless.

"No," Sehun said firmly. "I forbid you stay with her after all this. You will see her tomorrow when she wakes up and I you two to give her a full apology."

They both looked down and nodded. "D.O hyung I want you to stay here with her," Sehun said.

"Neh," D.O said.

As everyone headed out Sehun stayed a bit longer. "Sooyeon noona, I'll be leaving now but I'll be back tomorrow and we'll celebrate your birthday," Sehun said giving you a smile even though you are resting and can't hear him. "Good luck tomorrow Hyung."

"For what?" D.O said with a confused look.

"I think you know what I mean," Sehun said giving D.O a wink then leaving the room.

"He's telling me to confess isn't he," D.O said. "You know your brother can be a weird kid but he's too smart."

"Umm well this is awkward..ummm you wanna hear a story, how my day was, or how much I love you," D.O said grabbing a chair and putting it right by your bed. "I'll tell you how my day was, well ummm where to start? Last night I could barely go to sleep because it was going to be your 19th birthday and I planned something special, what that something you ask? Well you have to wait till the end! Anyway so I woke up wide awake in the morning and I got ready for school, I was going to walk you to school but 1. that will fail since EXO will be there and ruin the moment and 2. I forgot to get you a present so I left early to go to the store and no I won't tell you the store I went to, after buying what I needed I hid the box in my jacket pocket and went on with my day. Then at lunch I was getting a bit jumpy from my excitement but I controlled it then I had to save you from getting hit from the football and the box almost fell out but to my relief it didn't. Afterwards my heart couldn't stop beating so fast I felt everyone around me could hear my heart beating loudly. Umm... after school I walked back with Sehun and EXO and we bought a cake and party supplies but then Sehun realized he forgot your big 19th birthday balloons, they were in the shape of 29 and they looked pretty cool hopefully it didn't deflate yet. Anyway, I started to worry when you haven't shown up yet then Sehun gets a phone call from the hospital saying you've have just gotten into an accident and is now in surgery. I felt like myself and my heart just collapsed, it heartbreaking to hear so without thinking about it I ran all the way here and surprisingly Sehun also ran too and beat me here too even thought I was the first to leave." D.O said to you then he sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm not as entertaining as Baekhyun is or as cool as Jungkook is but I'll always be by your side no matter what. Should probably go to sleep now, do you want me to stay here of should I go on the bed over there? Oh you want me to stay here okay and sing you a song okay then!"

EXO-K - Don't Go

'nal annaehaejwoyeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh kkumeul kkuneun georeum geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi (Yeah, to the place you live, take me with you Oh, I’ll follow you even if it’s at the end of the world Please don’t escape from my vision, don’t disappear even when morning comes The walk I dream of, you are my one and only beautiful butterfly)'

After singing the song, D.O leaned over and put his head on your bed and fell asleep while still sitting on the chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1023 views!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy right now like OHMYGERDNESS!! I now it may not seem like alot compared to other stories but this means alot to me. Anyway the last chapter and this chapter was too sad like I cried writing this chapter. I hope you liked this! Sorry for mistakes.