Chapter Eleven

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"You woke up with a massive headache. "Uggg my head hurts so badly," you mutter to yourself.

"Sooyeon, do you want to go to school today?" asked your mother walking in.

"Neh, I need to go today is project presentations for science," you said.

"Okay, I'll tell the maid to get some medicine for you," your mother said leaving.

You got up and started to prepare for school, after you got changed you finally noticed the cake on your desk. You picked up the note and read it.

Dear SooYeon, 

I'm sorry for what I've done when we were working on the project, I feel really bad so I thought I would give you a present to say sorry. I hope you forgive me.

From, Jungkook. P.S. I brought you home last night you were asleep on the mats in the Training building.

You smiled a little 'awww I wasn't really mad at him but he does sort of make me feel awkward around him.'

*knock knock*

"Neh," you said while straighting your hair.

"Miss, I brought you some medicine," Miss Cha ( your maid, your really close to her) said coming in your room.

"Oh, you can set it down on my desk," you said, "Thank you."

She walked over and layed down a small, blue napkin then placed the small pink tablet on top with a small glass of water on your desk.

"Wow, what a cute little cake! Where did you get it? Did your boyfriend give it to you?" She asked.

"What?! Aniyo I dont have one," you said giggling.

"Oh what I saw on saturday sure you dont have a boyfriend Miss Oh," she said.

"That wasn't suppose to happen and you weren't suppose to be in the living room anyway," you said smiling.

"I was cleaning the kitchen and when I finished I thought I go get the fruit tray your mothere gave to you but it looked like you were alittle busy and then Sehun came so I quickly left," she explained.

"Ah neh I see," you said.

"Okay, well I'll be leaving to go clean the bathrooms have a good day at school Miss," she said bowing down.

"Neh," you said bowing down too.

"Sooyeon lets go!" Sehun yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" you yelled back then you ran downstairs with your poster board. "Sehun-ah do you want to walk to school instead?"

"Sure!" he said as you two walked out.

"Mr.Han, we would like to walk to school today," you said.

"Neh," he said.

You guys bowed and then you two were off.

"Yah! SooYeon! Sehun!"

You both turned around to see who was calling you. It was EXO they all ran to catch up with you guys.

"Annyeong!" You and Sehun said.

"Annyeong!" They all chorused.

"How are you feeling?" BaekHyun said putting his arm over you.

"I'm fine," you said.

"Good because I hate seeing you upset," he said tapping your nose.

You blushed and giggled. "Aww thanks oppa." 'she still probably doesn't know he likes her'  Sehun thought.

 You guys were pretty close to school when you saw BTS walking up farther in front of you guys.

"Oppa!" You yelled running up to BTS.

They all turned around smiling.

"SooYeon-ah!" They all said.

"Oh let me take that," Jungkook said grabbing the poster board from you.

"Oppa thanks for the cake its so adorable!" You said hugging Jungkook. "Of course I forgive you."

"Oh, your welcome," he said blushing a little.

Jimin cleared his throat quietly but still able to be heard and nudged Jin smiling. Yah!  Jungkook mouthed out to Jimin and Jin who were giggling.

"What's so funny?" You asked. "Is there something in my hair?"

"Ani, well hold on," said Jin, Jin walked over to you and fixed the headband in your hair.

You blushed. "Thank you Oppa," touching your head.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whispered to Jin and hit him on the arm.

"What?" said Jin putting his hands up.

"Hey guys wait up!" yelled D.O and EXO were running towards you guys.

"Mian," you said.

You finally reached school and went into your 6th period first with Jungkook to check in your presentation and drop it off so you dont have to carry it around with you. Thank goodness Mrs.Choi called you down to the office to do some paper work for Mrs. Park because you did not want to do any work at all. When you got there Mrs.Choi handed you three big yellow envelopes which had 3 different types of papers.

"Okay Miss Sooyeon Mrs.Park wants you to take 1 paper from each stack and staple them together," She directed and pointed to the according envelopes with the different papers on what order the papers should be stapled. "Then when you are finished give this to each teacher to give their classes also here is the list pf classes to go to and the number of kids in the class."

"Neh," you said and grabbed your materials.

"Please go to the cafeteria and do this since the office staff are having some of the furniture moved and new furniture are coming in," she said. "Oh and Mrs.Park also said if you needed help since there is a lot of papers to staple you can call anyone you wanted out of class." She said handing you and pad of passes.

"Neh," you said and bowed down then left.

When you finally got to the cafeteria you said down at the big round table you always sat at with EXO and now BTS. You opened the first envelope and read it. 'Oh its permission slips to the School Championships'  you said in your head. The First paper talked about the meeting they are going to have on friday to talk about training for the people participating in the games and also where we are going to be at when we go to the the competion starts, the second paper was where the students fill out there information and also where the parents sign, then the third one was really for the students who are going to compete and it talked out your health and what sport are you competing in. You started on stapling when you got five done you stopped.

"Ugg I can't do this its too quiet to focus," you said to yourself. You took out your pohone and started to play music.

~Your music ~

Sadness - M4M

wo wuli zheentuoo wu chu shanduo wufa dikang zui sheenchen de jimo I don't know why why why why Tell me why why why why juewang zhoong shifou ai hai cunzai Don't you that la li la la la Sad ne e e ess la li la la la Sad ne e e ess la li la la la la li la la sadness sad ne e e ess sadness (I'm unable to break free, I have nowhere to evade Unable to stand up to the deepest loniless I don't know why why why why Tell me why why why why Does love still exist within despair? Don't you that la li la la la Sad ne e e ess la li la la la Sad ne e e ess la li la la la la li la la sadness sad ne e e ess sadness)

Something - Girls' Day

Naman mollasseotdeon Something bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo Must be something ppeohan neoui geojitmal geuman yeogikkajiman Nothing. It's something. Stop it~ no oh~ (I was the only one who didn't know about this something I clearly feel it, must be something Your obvious lies, its over Nothing. It's something. Stop it~ no oh~)

How Can I Smile - M-Tiful

Naega ireomyeon eotteoke useo hamkkehhaetdeon sigan da dugoseo tteona ganeungeoni butjapgo sipjimin neol bonael suga eobseo niga geuroke tteonamyeon ureo gaseume samuchyeo naman hollo doraseo beorimyeon na honja uljanha eotteoke neol bonaego useo (How can I smile? Are you leaving behind all our happy times? I want to hold onto you I can't let you go If you leave like this my heart cries I turn around and cry by myself How can I smile after letting you go?)

You sang and danced as you worked and after about an hour you still haven't gotten through half the stack of papers. "Well I guess I should take some people out but who?" you asked yourself. "Well there's D.O, BaekHyun, Jin, and Jungkook, maybe I should take out all 4 of them? She did say I can take out anyone I wanted," so you started to write down the passes and walked back to the office for Mrs.Choi to sign them then you walked to all their second periods and handed the pass to their teachers. After you collected the boys told what was needed to do.

"Neh!" They all said and saluted. You laughed.

You guys finally finished by 4th period.

"Thank you guys so much!" You said hugging each of them. 

"No problem," said Baekhyun.

"We'll always be here to help," said Jungkook.

"Okay I think you should get back to class now, I'll see you guys at lunch since I have to pass these out to different classes," You said picking up the heavy packets of paper.

"I'll help you, I don't think you can take these all by yourself," said Jin helping you pick up papers.

"Oh, you dont have to.." you said.

"Don't worry, I hate history anyway but I'm the teachers pet and I know most of the stuff already," Jin said.

"Okay so I'll see you guys later," you said and walked away with JIn.

'What is that boy doing?" Jungkook thought angrily. 'Jungkook I'm not doing this because of Sooyeon I'm doing this for you' Jin thought as he walked beside you. 'Jin what are you up too' Baekhyun also thought angrily.

"So how was your weekend?" asked Jin.

"Umm it was pretty weird and cool," you said. "Annyeonghaseyo!" you said coming into the first english class. You looked at the list and gave 29 packets then left.

"How was it weird and cool?" he asked as you left another classroom.

"Well on saturday I was working on my project with Jungkook then he tried to.." you paused thinking if you should tell him or not or maybe Jungkook told him already but you didn't want to risk it. "He tried to write down all the facts when we could just type it up and then on sunday Sehun came home on his birthday with a broken leg," you explained.

"Is he okay?" He asked.

"Yea he's fine," you answered. "We better hurry up or we wont be able to go to lunch."

You guys raced off to each class and passed out all the permission slips. It just in time for lunch and you were starving.

"So what do you think of Jungkook?" Jin asked you as you walked to the cafeteria.

"What kind of question is that?" You said smiling at him. "Umm well I like him, he's kind and smart and a good friend."

"Do you think you would date him?" he asked.

"I dont know, but I know he likes me since its sort of obvious," you said.

"Oh okay then," he said.

You to finally got to the cafeteria and you down next to D.O.

"Hey, its sunny out you guys wanna go out under the tree?" Suho asked.

"Sure," you all said and headed out.

"Sooyeon-ah here's a sandwich," D.O. said and handed you your favorite sandwich.

"Gamsah!" you said as he sat next to you with his sandwich.

"Yah, Kyungsoo-ah why don't you ever make us any sandwiches," said Luhan.

"Because you guys can make your own sandwiches and SooYeon usually bring a lunch with her and she loves this sandwich," he said.

You put your head on D.O's shoulder and munched on the sandwich. After you finished your eyes started to close but you tried to keep them open.

"It's okay just sleep Sooyeon-ah," D.O said.

And so you did fall asleep.

~ IN your dream ~

"AHHHHH!" Blood started to pool on the street.

"Ani, Ani, Ani!"

"It's going to be okay." You saw bloody hands. "Did you call the ambulance?"

"They said there on their way." He kept pacong around. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept muttering.

All you could see were bright lights and blood. Then you felt like you were falling.

~ End of dream ~

You shot up sitting up, breathing heavily. You looked around and you were in the nurse's room.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment what you think of my story so far. :)