Chapter Ten

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

Everytime you saw Jungkook in the hallways or class you always pictured that moment when he tried to kiss you. You tried to avoid him in anyway as possible at least he doesn't have much classes with him but when he does have class have class with you, he's either behind you, in front of you, or beside you not next to you but beside (*hopefully that makes sense*). First period, second period, third period and fourth period went by fast. 'Finally lunch! I'm starving!'  You ran to the cafeteria and smiled when you saw EXO plus your SeHun but it quickly dropped when you saw BTS was there too.

"SooYeon-ah!" Ailee yelled waving to you from a different table. 'No! Thanks alot Ailee I didn't want to get noticed by BTS' You sighed and walked over to Ailee.

"Annyeong!" you said smiling.

"SooYeon-Ah, what am I going to do?" asked Ailee sadly.

"Mwo," you said.

"I'm moving," she said.

"MWO!! Ani, ani! You can't," You said on the verge of tears.

"We've been together for 7 years we can't be broken apart!" you said hugging her.

"I know but there's nothing I can do my father wants to move his business and it also means that I will be going to DaeSung Academy," She said.

"MWO!" You yelled loudly. "When are you leaving?" You were now crying.

"My father wants to leave right away so I leave after lunch," she said crying and you embraced her. "This was why I was gone I wasn't really sick I had to stay behind to pack."

"And you didn't tell me!" You said a little angry but you were too sad to be angry.

"I didn't want to burden you," she said.

"Can Miss Lee Amy please come to the office with all her stuff,"  Mrs.Choi called over the speaker.

"Ani, you can't go there is still 30 minutes left of lunch," You said balling your eyes out and holding onto Ailee's wrist.

"Mianhae, but I have to go," she said hugging you. "I love you!" And then she walked away.

You sat there all by yourself at the table and cried. Then you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Its okay cry it out," D.O said.

You sat there all through lunch crying in D.O's arms. While the rest of EXO and BTS sat there watching you. 5th period and 6th period went by fast and your eyes wer still swollen and now you can finally relax with some achery. Sometimes when something bothered you, you would either go do archery or go into the dance studio and dance until you feel better. You ran straight still a little teary eyed to the Training building and quickly prepared to take a shot at the target.

Jungkook quickly ran all the way the bakery to grab your cake. Once he grabbed the cake he called up a taxi and went his way back to the school. 'She will definitely forgive me now. Or maybe this might not be the right time since she's upset that Ailee's moving. No this has to be it this is my chance to gain forgiveness from Sooyeon'  he thought. When he finally arrived he walked slowly to the Training building thinking of what he should say to you.

"SooYeon-ah mianhae I did wrong and I want you to forgive so I got you this cake," he said cutely, he shook his head 'ani, ani'  "SooYeon-ah here is some cake please forgive me,' he said cooly 'no that makes me seem like a jerk'  "Okay for real this time. SooYeon I'm so sorry that i tried to kiss you, I brought you this cake so I hope you will forgive me." 'perfect!'  

You hit the target a billion times and you were wiped out. You have this really weird condition so everytime you cry like super hard something really weird happens to your body like sort of what happens when someone is drunk, you're extremely tired and you walk around all wobbly and then you wake up whenever with a headache not knowing what you could you have possibly done so this is why your always happy and bubbly. So after crying really hard some more you laid down on the mats and fell a sleep.

Jungkook slowly opened the door to the Training building and looked inside.

"SooYeon-ah," He called out quietly. He saw you laying on the mats and ran over to you. "Yah, Sooyeon you didn't drink any alcohol did you?" He said looking for a bottle laying anywhere. "Come on lets go," he shook you to wake up.

"MMM," You groaned and slowly sat up but with your eyes closed. Jungkook put the cake down and grabbed your arm and pulled you up but he pulled a little too hard and you didn't have any balance since you were like 'drunk'  and your lips landed on his. Jungkook's eyes widen 'is this real? Is she seriously kissing me? Shouldn't I be happy, well I am but his feels wrong but this was the moment i was waiting for so what the heck'  Jungkook stopped thinking and wrapped his arms  around you. After a minute Jungkook broke the kiss. 

"Okay lets get you home," He said smiling.

You walked slowly and clumsly with Jungkook to your house.

'knock knock 

"Who is it?" Your mother said who was in here sleeping gown with a robe over it.

"It's Jungkook," he said from behind the door.

"Jungkook?" she whispered.

She opened the door and was shocked to see the state you were in.

"Aigoo, my daughter! She must of figured out about Ailee," She said as she grabbed Jungkook. "Come in come in."

"Neh," Jungkook said and walked inside.

"Jungkook can you carry her to her room for me, she's too big for me to take her up anymore," She asked.

"Neh," Jungkook carried you up to your room bridal style. He finally reached your room and set you down on the bed. "Goodnight my caramel macchiato." He bent down and kissed your forehead, he went over to your desk and set the cake down and left a note with it then left your room.

"Thank you Jungkook for bringing her home," your mother said.

"Your welcome and can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Why is she like that because she looked drunk." 

"Oh SooYeon has this condition and when she crys very hard it messes with her brain a little making her seem drunk but she's totally going to be okay thats why she's always happy," explained your mother.

"Oh neh well I have to go home now," Jungkook said as he started to leave.

"Oh okay thanks again Jungkook," your mother said and locked the door when he left.

As Jungkook walked home he touched his lips and smiled. "I kissed her or no she kissed me but it wasn't real but it felt so real though," He said.

Once he got home he told all the boys about it.

"Wahh your first kiss too," Jin said.

"But it wasn't really romantic since she was "drunk" or her condition was happening," said J-Hope.

"I thought i was cute," Suga said.

'Her scent is still on my sweet lips'  Jungkook smiled.

"Hyung I think he's daydreaming about SooYeon!" Jimin smiled and nudged Jin.

"Huh, what? Umm I'm going to go prepare for bed," Jungkook walked away still touching his lips.

 

 

I hope you like this update. This was probably a little lame but I dont know.

When jungkook calls you his caramel macchiato and he says her scent is still on my sweet lips I got this all from their song Coffee.