Chapter Nineteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

You finally made it to the Training building and you got straight to shooting at the target but you got some 7s and 8s and 9s and a few 10s which is unlikely of you but you just can't stop thinking about Baekhyun and Jungkook. 'Okay if I get a ten will I be with Baekhyun or if i hit a 9 will I be with Jungkook?'  You thought and so you took a shot and it landed on an 8. "So does this mean I wont choose neither of them," You said to yourself. "Aish!" You ruffled up your hair. "Okay now I have to be serious." After an hour you took more shots but they always ended up in the 8s or 9s place. "Okay maybe if I listen to music to drain out the thoughts," you said.

Your playlist -

Taeyang - Ringa Linga

Spica - You Don't Love Me

Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill

BEAST - Shadow

Epik High - Don't Hate Me

T-ARA - Number 9

2NE1 - Hate You

24k - U R So Cute

Double A - Because I'm Crazy

(And of course there's more songs)

After another hour the music helped a bit but you still shot in the 9s and 10s. You looked up at the time on your phone and it was 4 o'clock. "I should probably head home now. I'll walk home today since I could use some fresh air after this rough practice," you said to yourself.

You picked up your phone and called Sehun.

"Sehun-ah tell Mr.Han not to pick me up please," you said.

"Neh, noona. Are you walking home?" Sehun asked.

"Eung, I'll be home soon," you said.

"Neh, be safe," he said then hung up the phone.

You packed up your arrows and put them away on the shelves then you packed up your homework in your backpack and walked out to start your journey home.

"Hey!" You quickly turned around to see who it was and you were surprised that he was still here.

"Baekhyun Oppa... What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Oh, I was just in the music practicing piano," he lied. He was actually waiting for you so he can walk you home.

"Oh I see but you should really be practicing for the school championships instead," you said.

"I know," he replied. "So where is Mr.Han?"

"He isnt coming. I decided to walk home today to get some fresh air," you replied.

'Asa' He mentally yelled in his head.

"I'll walk you home then!"  He said.

"Oh thats okay...." Before you can say anything else he linked his arm through yours and he dragged you away from the school. 'I wonder why it doesnt make him feel weird or awkward what he gave to me 2 days ago, maybe he thinks I didnt look at it since I'm always getting love letters from guys anyway.'  You thought. He finally stopped dragging you and unlinked his arm.

"Are you okay, Oppa?" You askes. He was breathing heavily.

"Gwenchana," he replied.

"See I told you, you need to practice running," you said smiling.

"Yeah yeah," he said waving his hand at you.

You started to go on your way back home and you can hear him following close behind you. a very cold strong wind hit you right in the face. 'ugggg why is it so cold? Maybe I should tell him my choice I had made'

At the same moment Baekhyun pulled out a new rewritten love letter that he wanted to give to you then confess to you. But as he pulled out the letter from his pocket, a strong cold wind blew the letter from his grasp.

"No!" He said running onto the street to grab it. It finally landed in the street. Baekhyun ran over to it and picked it up and smiled. "Thank goodness!" 

But as he stood there a white car was headed his way and the driver

she was too busy jamming to 2PM to notice him there. BAM!!!!

'Okay I'll tell him' "Yah Oppa I need to tell you somethi....." You quickly turned around to see him not following you anymore. So you walked quickly back looking for him.

"OPPA! OPPA!" You yelled out. You knew he wouldnt just leave like that plus he practically lives like right next to you. "OPPA! Aish wherw did he go?" 

"SooYeon-ah...." You heard him say really slowly. You froze not knowing what to expect so you slowly turned around.

"No, no , NO, NO, NO!!" You started screaming now. You ran over to him and everyone was stopping to see the accident. "How can this be! You were right behind me?!" You started to cry.

"If anything happens.... I want you to have this," he said taking deep breaths and handed you a piece of paper with bits of blood. You took the paper with shaking hands and shoved it in your pockets. You grabbed his hand and put it on your cheek.

"No dont say that," you said.

The driver finally got back into reality after she hit the guy and so she stepped out of her car to see the damage she had caused.

"Holy sh*t no, no, no! I'm sorry!" She said and put her hand over . She took a closer look who she hit and her legs became weak. "Baek..Baek...Baekhyun? EX...EXO's Baekhyun?" She stuttered and she sat on the ground by her car shocked.

"Baekhyun! You have to keep your eyes open, I already called 911 please stay with me," you said shaking as blood stained his shirt.

"Blood...comes..out easily out..a white...shirt right?" He said with a small smile.

"No it doesnt," you said giving a small smile too.

Finally the ambulance came and took Baekhyun and you to the hospital. Once you got there and Baekhyun was immediately put into surgery.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a late update I had to think about how im puting this chapter together. If you havent already listen to the songs in the playlist! Sorry for mistakes I typed this on my phone another reason why I took a while to put this up and sorry for some parts being weird like when Baekhyun gets hit.