Chapter Thirty-One

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

~ June 11 ~

"AHHHHH!!!!!! It's finally School Championships!!" You screamed.

It was 10:30 A.M and everyone was boarding the charter buses and head to Goyang Indoor Staduim for the School Championships.

"Yea and we are so going to beat Daesang Academy!" Chanyeol said punching a fist into his palm

"We will win this competition no matter what, let's make it special for our last year here,"  you said.

"Even if we haven't been here for that long I want this to be also special," Jin said.

"Anyway who is sitting by who?" Xiumin asked.

"Go lets go by the month of our birthdays," Chen said.

"Neh okay," Kris answered.

"Okay well count me and Sooyeon out since we're sitting by each other," D.O said putting his arm around you.

"We weren't going to count you guys in anyway," Lay said. "Since you both need to sit with each other."

"Oh and I'm sitting with IU so I'm not in," Sehun said holding IU's hand.

"I'll sit by myself," Jungkook said.

So after a few minutes of writing out birthdays they have made their seating chart.

Kai (January) and J-Hope (February), Xiumin and Suga (March), Luhan (April) and Suho (May), Baekhyun and Tao (May), Chen and Rap Monster (September), Lay and Jimin (October), Chanyeol and Kris (November), and Jin and V (December).

"Okay kids get on the bus!" Mrs. Park called.

"Neh," they said and got on the bus. Each bus only fit 30 people and since you guys only filled in 20 seats, B1A4 and 4minute also came on the bus

The drive was going to be long because of traffic and the many buses we had to get to fit almost the whole school.

"Hey is this seat taken," Jungkook asked Hyuna since he was the last one to get on and all the seat were taken.

She shook her head shyly. "Ani, you can sit here."

"Thanks," Jungkook said and sat down.

"I'm so nervous," you said.

"Wae?" D.O asked squeezing your hand.

"I don't know. I'm just nervous that I won't do well," you answered.

"What's to be nervous it's just last year," D.O said.

"But this is out last year doing this," you said.

"Well then just try your best it's okay as long as you have fun," D.O said. "Well at least you don't have to run." He pointed to your the brace you wore on your leg.

"Yea. Thanks oppa," you said smiling then yawning.

"Your welcome Jagi," D.O said and leaned over to kiss you. "Now get some rest." He put your head on his shoulder.

You nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ 12:00 ~

"Jagi, wake up we're here," D.O said shaking you.

"Eung," you said opening your eyes lazily.

"Good afternoon," D.O said kissing you.

"How long did I sleep for?" You asked.

"Umm I would have to say maybe an hour and 3 minutes," D.O answered.

"You should've of woken me up 30 minutes after I fell asleep, it's not good to sleep more than that," you said.

"I know but you looked really tired and peaceful so i didn't want to wake you up," D.O said. "Kaja lets go."

You nodded and held his hand as you two exited off the bus.

"Well we have to seperate now since we both have to change so I'll see on the other side!" You said waving then entering the girl's changing room.

"Okay ladies listen up get change into these this is what ManSu will be wearing," Mrs.Park said handing the girls their uniforms.

 (Boys and Girls wear the same thing)

"Now we all want you to have fun but we need to beat Daesung's !" Mrs. Park said.

"Neh!" The girls said excitedly.

"Sooyeon, are you going to be okay walking around?" Mrs.Park asked.

"Neh, I'm okay," you said.

"Okay let's head out to the beautiful sun," Mrs.Park said and all the girls headed out.

As you walked out of the locker room the sun came beating down on your face. You looked over and saw the boys of Mansu coming out of their locker room with Mr. Park (Leeteuk). You quickly hobbled over towards the boys.

"Sooyeon-ah! Aigoo kyeota (cute)," D.O said pinching your cheeks.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing," you said hiding your face.

D.O lifted up your face and he leaned in and kissed you. "Mwo? How am I embarrassing, I'm just telling guys to back off."

"Who is going to try to flirt with me," you said cupping his face in your hands.

"You never know some guys from like Daesung could flirt," D.O said grabbing your hands and slipping his into your's.

"Okay sure," you said smiling.

"You never know," D.O said.

"Okay kids this is going to start soon so lets get into our corner and like last year or if your new, we will be in this corner and it doesn't matter what order or have to be straight but when we are called we exit in a line arraseo?" Leeteuk said.

"Neh," everyone said.

"Here Sooyeon I give you the flag to hold as you come out," Mrs.park said handing you the school's flag. The flag was the same exact color as your uniforms and says Mansu in big white letters.

"Okay Seniors! I just want to let you know I'm so proud of all your hard work and I wish you all good luck today!" Mrs. Park said.

"Hwaiting!" Mrs. Park and Mr. Park said together.

Then they left laughing, hand in hand, to go sit where all the principles go.

"Aren't they cute," a girl said behind you.

"That'll be us one day," D.O said squeezing your hand.

You looked up at him and smiled. You took a deep and look straight ahead since you had the flag you were leading this line. Right when the MCs announce you guys out that's when the games begin.

 (Goyang Indoor Stadium)

"Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Lee Hwi Jae," Hwi Jae said and did a small bow to the camera that shows on the big screen that is seen across the field.

"I'm Jeon Hyun Moo," Hyun Moo said and bowed.

"Neh and I'm Super Junior's Shindong and welcome to the annual School Championships," Shindong said.

Everyone cheered and clapped. "Neh, we have to say the last few years it's been more intense between Mansu and Daesung Academy than ever so instead of our usual 4 schools competing, this year to make it special for the seniors who are the biggest competition in these schools we will just have these two schools go between each other," Hwi Jae explained.

Everyone gasped. "This is going to be so intensed I'm so happy I came!" "This is going to be so difficult." "The senior competitors are going to do their hardest since it's their last year." "I hope we win!" "This is going to be history is we win!" "I know right, those two schools are always getting ties with each other." The crowd said.

"Neh, this is going to be such an intense competitions so we have to have all eyes and cameras watching," Shindong said.

"So shall we get this competition going?" asked Hyun Moo.

"Neh, everyone please welcome Mansu Academy!" 

You lead the team out on to the field and the crowd went crazy except for the Daesung students.

"The competitors in Mansu are Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zi Tao, Jeon Jungkook, Jung Ho Seok, Kim Joonmyun, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Lu Han, Min Yoongi, Oh Sehun, Oh Sooyeon, Park Chanyeol, Park Jimin, Kris Wu, Zhang Yixing,...........(etc, B1A4, 4minute, IU, BTOB, Got7, U-Kiss, ZE:A and more)," the women announcer said over the speakers.

"Now please welcome Daesung Academy!"

The crowd also went crazy but they weren't as loud as when Mansu were called out. 

"The competitors in Daesung are Jang Dongwoo, Jung Daeryong, Jung Soryong, Kang Jihyun, Kim Sungkyu, Kim Myungsoo, Kim Hyojung, Kim Dasom, Lee Howon, Amy Lee, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Songjong, Yoon Bora,............(Etc.)," the women announced. "Please welcome your two teams!"

 (Infinite, Left to right: Lee Howon, Nam woohyun, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Sungkyu, Jang Dongwoo) 

 (Sistar, Left to right: Kang Jihyun, Yoon Bora, Kim Hyojung, Kim Dasom) (Tasty, twins; left ot right: Jung Soryong and Jung Daeryong)

 (Daesung's uniforms)

"Can we have Oh Sooyeon and Oh Sehun from Mansu please come one the same stage in front of you, and then Jung Daeryong and Jung Soryong please do the same," Shindong said.

You looked at D.O who gave an assuring nod and you handed him the flag. Sehun came over to you and grabbed your hand and helped you walk on top of the stage. Then once you all got up you were handed and a piece of paper.

"You have been called up here to represent your schools since we recall you siblings are the most popular in your school," Shindong said.

"Neh," you all said.

"Now the piece of paper you have just been handed are a list of things that need to be done during this competition since this will be an intense event. Team Mansu please all you raise your right hand and Oh Sehun and Oh Sooyeon please read the paper together," Hyun Moo said.

"Neh. As a team we will work together as one to rise to the top and win this competition together. As a competitor I will not cheat my ways in each event, play fairly, and have good sportsmanship," you both read.

"Now Jung Daeryong and Jung Soryong and team Daesung please do the same."

After they finished you guys stepped of the stage and headed back into your original places.

"Our first event of the day will be the Men's 100m," Hwi Jae said.

"Let the games begin!" Shindong said excitedly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so bad now I totally left out Jiyoon from 4minute like I didn't realize it till now like sometimes I'm all like "Dude I totally remembered all their names and how many members there are!" when I'm like actually missing a member. Uggg anyway so for the long wait I'm just been busy and I'm trying to figure out new ideas so my new fanfic.