Chapter Twenty-four

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

As D.O ran towards the water carrying you figured what he planned to do so you figure you trick them by not coming back up the water since your a good swimmer and can hold your breathe for a good minute or so.

As you sunk down the boys started to freak out since you weren't coming up. This was the perfect moment to do a sneak attack, you swam around the boys and came up behind D.O you slowly went above the surface and walked behind him.

"BOO!" You yelled and hugged (feeling his abdomen) D.O causing him to fall into the water. 'Just like what I felt. Okay so I have another person to worry about'

When he came back up he wipe the water off his face and flipped his hair out from his face. "Yah! Do you know how worried I was!?" He yelled.

You laughed. "Mian, I told you to let me down," you said sticking out your tongue out at him.

~ 5:30 P.M ~

You guys spent most of them playing around in the water and then dunking each other under the water except for you. Now it was time to eat.

"Yah! Let's go eat but lets go change clothes first,"  Xiumin said.

You quickly ran back to the car and grabbed your bag then you walked back to the bathroom and changed out of your wet swimsuit into your original clothes. When you walked out the guys were around the grass area passing around a soccer ball.

"Sooyeon-ah lets go get the food," D.O said.

"You didn't get it as I was changing?" You asked.

"Well if we got the food it might be gone before you even got out," D.O said smiling.

"True," you said.

Once you guys got to the car, you grabbed the basket and D.O grabbed the cooler of drinks.

"Wait before you go Sooyeon-ah," D.O said.

"Yes," you said turning around.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," you replied.

"Well you remember that night Baekhyun got out..." he said.

"Yeah...." you said.

"Well you and I..." but D.O was cut off.

"Sooyeon-ah!" someone yelled.

"Neh!" you yelled back.

"I'm hungry!" he yelled back and you knew who was yelling.

"Hold on Baekhyun!" you yelled. "Maybe you can tell me later Kyungsoo oppa." You said cutely.

"Oh yeah okay," he said.

"Yay food!" Xiumin said.

"Calm down guys," you said smiling and placing down the basket.

You guys sat down and ate your snadwiches and kimbap as you watched the sunset.

"Wahh its so pretty," Tao said and brings out his phone to take a picture.

You sat there in D.O's arms. 'maybe this could be us someday'  D.O thought and sighed.

"Whats wrong oppa?" you asked.

"Oh nothing," he replied.

"You sure?" you asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said. 'D.O you are not fine, your going crazy wait I'm not going crazy my heart is!'  D.O mentally scolded himself.

After everyone finished eating and the sun finally went down it was time to go home. EXO dropped you off first.

"Bye Oppas!" you said and waved goodbye as you walked into your house. 'okay I touched all the of EXO's abdomens when we swam around and D.O and Baekhyun have like similar feelings'  you thought as you went into your room to take a shower.

'I wonder what D.O wanted to talk about he sounded pretty serious about it but maybe it wasn't really important becuase he does look cute and serious when he wants someone thing like when he wanted to borrow a pen but then again he never returned it but he does use it a lot'  you thought as you laid on your bed after your shower.  You took out your phone and put some music on and you fell asleep soon after.

~ Next Day ~

"Hyung why are you here so early and where is the rest of EXO?" Sehun asked.

"I'm here to walk Sooyeon-ah to school and I guess you too, and I wanted to be the first to get Sooyeon if you know what I mean," D.O said.

"Oh! Well actually I'm going with a couple of my friends to school so I'll see you at school," Sehun said pointing to Mark and Changsub.

"Oh okay umm wait where's your sister?" D.O asked.

"Umm I think she is still in her room I'm not sure if she is awake yet," Sehun replied leaving.

D.O got a bit worried so he walked upstairs and stopped at your door and knock.

"Sooyeon-ah you awake?" He said behind the door and all he heard was silence. He slowly opened the door he saw you still sleeping. He walked over to your side and knelt down and shook you awake. "Sooyeon-ah ireona."

"Mmmm," you groaned.

"Wake up you have 15 minutes," D.O said which you shot right up.

"Mwo!" You said struggling to get out of bed.

"Wait," D.O said before you got into your bathroom, he walked over and touched your forehead and it was hot. "Sooyeon-ah you have a fever."

"I'll be fine, now get out so I can get ready," you said.

D.O sighed and left the room, as you got ready D.O sat on the couch. 'Should I confess to her now or later but then again I might not get my chance but what if no else gets a chance she might like someone else other than me, Baekhyun, and Jungkook omo what if she likes Jimin or Jin because Jimin keeps flirting with Sooyeon-ah but I learned thats just his normal humorous self but Jin I don't know about him but he treats Sooyeon-ah like his girlfriend or maybe they are really close that he treats her like a sister maybe I don't know but I need to do it soon plus Sehun already likes me and approves us even if he is younger'  

"D.O oppa?" you siad standing infront of him distrubing his thoughts.

"Huh oh hi," D.O said.

"Lets go," you said heading towards the door.

"You sure you wanna go to school?" He asked as you got outside.

"Yeah I'll be fine I just forgot to take medicine when we came back from the beach but thanks for caring," you said smiling.

"Hyung!"

You both turned around to see EXO running towards you guys.

"Where'd you go?" Xiumin asked D.O.

"Oh I wanted to get Sooyeon-ah first," D.O said looking at the ground.

"Sooyeon-ah! Did you miss me?" Baekhyun said hugging you.

"I sure did Baekhyunnie!" You said hugging back.

"You feel really warm," He said looking at you then putting his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine, it'll just be like this in the morning then I'll get better by the afternoon," you said assuring everyone again that you'll be fine.

"But you look a little pale," He said cupping your cheeks in his hands.

"I'll gain some color later let's just get to school," you said walking off.

"Wait for us!" Chanyeol called.

~ At school ~

"Sooyeon-ah you don't look so good," Jin whispered to you in second period.

"I'm just a little under the weather thats all," you whispered back giving a little smile.

"Okay but if you faint I'm going to take you home," He said.

"Okay brother," you said.

"Miss Oh and Mr. Kim please keep reading," the sub said.

"Subs," Jin said rollling his eyes.

During the time to lunch you grew more tired and a bit light headed but you fought threw it so you didn't miss out any work not that you cared but you wanted to at least get it all in for a grade.

You walked to the cafeteria slowly and you leaned against the lockers and the walls to keep your balance. 'ugg come on Sooyeon-ah you can do this, you can make it'

Your head was hurting like crazy, your legs grew weak so you started limping 'almost there'  but you knew you couldn't go on. You fell onto your knees so now you were practically crawling 'I can't do this anymore I'm done I'm tired and I'm not okay'  a tear escaped from your eye and you collapsed onto the ground.

"Sooyeon-ah!" Jungkook yelled and ran towards to you. "Ani come on lets go." He picked you up and carried you bridal style.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" Jin said as he saw Jungkook running.

Jungkook quickly turned around to show Jin he was carrying you and he gasped. 

"Sooyeon-ah," he whispered he covered his mouth and he walked back quickly to the table to tell EXO and the other members of BTS. "Guys sooyeon-ah fainted I just saw Jungkook carrying her off to the nurse, man I knew this would happened she didn't look too good today."

"Mwo!" Baekhyun yelled.

"I promised her I would take her home," Jin said running off.

"Man this guy cares to much for Sooyeon-ah its not like its serious," J-hope said and everyone stared at J-Hope. "Mwo mwo mwo?"

"Sooyeon-ah is our best friend and she is like our sister how can he or at least we not care for her," Baekhyun said getting up.

"Hyung where you going?" Tao asked.

"Catching up with Jin," Baekhyun said.

Once Baekhyun finally reached the nurse's he looked into the room to see Jin and Jungkook by the bed you were laying on resting peacefully. He stood by the door listening in on their conversation.

"She'll be fine Jungkook," Jin said.

"I know but I can't stand seeing her in this state," Jungkook said. 'I can't stand it either' Baekhyun thoughted getting a bit irritated with Jungkook.

"We don't like seeing her in this state but Sooyeon-ah is a strong girl," Jin said. 'Do you like Sooyeon-ah or something Jin because I will come in and punch both of you guys in the face if I have too but Sooyeon-ah wouldn't like me anymore if I hurt her friends and we are friends too so I can't'  Baekhyun thought.

"I think she needs to go home and rest," Jungkook said getting up.

"Ani, you need to stay here I'll take her home," Jin said. "She is my adopted sister after all." 

'Okay thats enough'  Baekhyun walked in the room. "Ani I'll take her home."

"Okay," Jin said. "Lets go Jungkook, Baekhyun will take care of it." Then Jin and Jungkook left.

"Sooyeon-ah lets go home," Baekhyun said and then he left to go to the office then to grab your stuff.

When Baekhyun he lifted you up Bridal style and carried you back home. You snuggled up against his warm chest and snored quietly. Baekhyun chuckled.

"All you needed was some more sleep," Baekhyun said.

Finally when you guys got to your house Baekhyun opened the door and to his surprise no one was home, the maid went out for groceries, Mr. Nam was at his home, and your parents were at work. Baekhyun carried you upstairs to your room and layed you down on the bed.

"Maybe I'll make you something, I'll be right back," Baekhyun said and left the room.

After about half an hour Baekhyun came back with a bowl of rice porridge and a bottle of apple juice.

"Should I wake her or not she looks so peaceful though," Baekhyun said yawning. "Maybe I should get some sleep."

He then wiggled himself under the blanket beside you and fell aside.

~ A few hours later ~

"Hyung how long do you think they've been like that?" Lay asked Suho.

"Maybe ever since he got her with her," Suho replied.

You woke up to the sound of their voices. "Ahh your awake now, how do you feel," Lay asked.

"I feel so much better and refreshed," you replied with a big wide you looked over to see Baekhyun sleeping. "How long was he for?"

"Well he took you home around lunch time which you fainted," Lay said.

"Oh hehe I remember that I started to crawl to lunch," you said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"It was a good thing Jungkook went out to go find you because you could of died if you were just laying there," Suho said big eyeing you. (if that makes any sense).

"Yah Suho oppa don't do that, that's weird," you said pushing his face away. "It was that bad."

"I know but you know we worry about you so please stop getting sick and take care of yourself or else," Suho said.

"Or else what?" You said crossing your arms.

"We'll make you live in our house," Suho replied.

"Yah, thats weird," you said smiling.

"Its not like we haven't lived in your house," Lay said.

"True true," you said ndding your head. "Baekhyunnie ireona."

"Mmm I'm up," he said ruffling his hair as he got up.

"Lets get up I'm starving," Suho said.

"Neh just let me get out of my uniform," you said pushing everyone out after that you looked over at your desk to see a bowl of cold rice porridge. "Aww Baekhyun must've made this for me."

You changed out of your uniform and into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then walked out to see all the boys out with boxes of chicken.

"Ahh this is just like old times when we were freshmens and we had a whole bunch of homework so we studied together and ate chicken," Luhan said.

"Yeah," everyone said.

That night was full of fun and chicken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a long wait. I didn't have my computer with me and it was really hard to type with my phone so I didn't want to even try so yea sorry if this why a tad bit boring its hard to think of good things when I don't want to rush into any exciting parts man I'm not even into the main point of my story yet but I know its going to get here soon or later. Geez I'm already thinking of my next fanfiction I'm going to write next. I hope you liked this update and please comment what you think of my story and upvote.

Sorry for my mistakes.