Chapter Fifteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"SOOYEON-AH!" Yelled Jungkook and he got down onto to the floor and grabbed you and he saw the blood that dripped from your finger.

"Hurry lets take her to the hospital!" D.O said coming to your side too.

Baekhyun ran out of the us to find Mr.Nam on the other side of your house where Mr.Nam lived in a small house

Baekhyun knocked on the door and then after a few seconds Mr.Nam opened the door in his suit.

"Neh," he said.

"Sooyeon needs to be taken to the hospital right away," Baekhyun said.

"Neh!" Mr.Nam said and running to start the big car so that all of you guys can go along too.

You all crammed into the car and you laid on top of D.O, Jungkook, and Baekhyun's lap (Your head was on D.O's lap and your feet was on Baekhyun's. D.O held a napkin around your finger that you have cut because the bleeding would not stop and he didn't care if he was getting blood on his hand. 

When you guys finally arrived Jungkook carried you in since your middle part of your body was on Jungkook and it was the easier way to get you out of the car.

"Someone please help!" Jungkook called out.

Nurses rushed over. "Omo isn't that Oh Yejin's daughter!" one of the nurses said.

"Neh," Jungkook said.

"Hurry bring a bed!" she called then another nurses came and pushed a bed over and Jungkook laid you down then they rushed you into a hospital room and all the boys quickly followed behind.

"Please we need you guys stay out of the room while we heal her," the nurse said.

"Neh," they all said and the nurse went back inside the room.

She grabbed the phone and dialed a number. "Neh, Dr. Kim we need you we have Miss Oh Yejin with a deep wound to her thumb and she has lost a lot of blood," the nurse explained.

"I'm on my way and get her some more blood," Dr.Kim said and hung up.

Once the came came running into her room Sehun stopped him.

"Please help her," Sehun said with a tear running down his face.

"Dont worry I will, I've helped her once and I'll help her again," Dr. Kim said then quickly sliding the door open then closing it. They all stared at the door waiting for someone to come out.

'SooYeon-ah its going to be okay we're almost there. I love you'  someone thought.

After 30 minutes a nurse came out and said that the boys could come in. They slowly walked in to see you laying in bed resting with a bandage on your thumb

"Is she okay?" asked Sehun.

"Mm neh she did lose a lot of blood," he said.

"Well at least this isn't the first time," Baekhyun said smiling. "Will she be able to still do archery?"

"Neh but her leg was easier to clean than her thumb and neh she will be still able to do archery but it might a little diffcult for her since the bandage on her thumb but nothing is too difficult for Miss Oh Sooyeon," Dr. Kim chuckled. "Well I'll be off now it was nice seeing you boys again!"

"Neh, gamsahapnida!" They all said a bowed and Dr. Kim bowed back.

Baekhyun walked over and went on his knees and held your hand. 'She has such long pretty hands like mine'  he thought as he put your hand on his face and closed his eyes. 'please wake up so we can take you home'  then as if you heard him your fingers rubbed against his face and he looked up to see you looking at his face.

"Sooyeon-ah!" He said smiling.

"Sooyeon-ah!" They all then said and walking closer and surrounded your bed.

"Yah Sooyeon-ah! When I asked you if something was wrong you need to tell me," D.O said.

"Mianhae Oppa," you said then sat up and pouted.

"Gwenchanah," he said and ruffled your hair up.

"Lets go home," Sehun said.

Everyone headed out the door but Baekhyun stayed behind to walk out with you. 

"Oppa it's just my thumb that injured I can do things myself," you said smiling.

"I know but in just in case," he said and held your hand as you walked out the hospital room.

'Should I tell her now how I feel but maybe this isn't the perfect moment I'll do it soon'  thought Baekhyun.

You guys finally got home and went upstairs to prepare for bed and then you all fell asleep and you fell asleep snuggled up to Jungkook since he was the first one to lie down next to you and you were really cold. 

'Good night my caramel machiatto'  and he slowly closed his eyes and hugged you tighter.

~ In the morning ~

Once again you were woken up to all the boys alarms going off at the same time. You were snuggled up against Jungkook's chest and you can hear his heart beat. 'Thump...Thump' but then it sped up 'Thump, thump, thump, thump'  you looked up to see Jungkook's big brown eyes looking into your's.

"Annyeong," he whispered.

"Annyeong.." you said shyly since you start to remember what happened last time then you quickly got up and got ready first. When you came back after changing into your uniform and straightening your hair.

(Like this)

All the boys were still sleeping so you grabbed a pillow and started to whack all the boys so they wake up.

"Yah, wake up you have 30 minutes!" You yelled.

Then they all got up groaning except one. Baekhyun. You walked over and laid right in front of him and stared at his clear face.

"Baekhyun-ah, wake up~" you cooed. "Or I might have to kiss you." He was still sleeping so you leaned over a kissed him on the cheek and then he smiled. "Yah, were you awake this whole time?"

He opened his eyes. "Maybe." He said smiling and getting up.

"Did you just wanted a kiss from me?" you asked standing by the door.

"Maybe," he said and walked out the door and you lightly hit his arm as he walked out.

You went down stairs to eat breakfast and you saw your mom place breakfast on the table.

"Omma!" You ran and hugged her.

"SooYeon," she said hugging you back. "How are you? How's your brother too?" 

"I'm good and he's been really well too," you answered.

"That's good to hear, oh here sit down and eat breakfast," she said placing more food on the table. "Oh what happened to your thumb?"

"Oh..umm.. I accidently cut my thumb while slicing the kimbap," you said. "Where's appa?"

"You need to be more careful, can you still do archery?" she said looking worried. "He had to go to a meeting."

"Neh, I just can't practice more a long time or I might strain my thumb and open up the wound," you answered back. Then Jungkook came downstairs.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Oh," Jungkook said bowing down.

"Annyeong Jungkook," your mother said and looked at you funny.

"Oh I had a sleep over with EXO and BTS which is Jungkook and his other friends," you said knowing what she was thinking. 'Mother I did not sleep with Jungkook'  you thought 'Okay maybe i did "sleep" with him but nothing else happened'

"Oh is that why you brought out the other chairs?" she asked.

"Neh." 

Then all the boys came down and said their greeting to your mother.

"Omma!" said Sehun and hobbled over to your mother.

"Ah my little boy how's your foot?" she asked.

"Its okay," he answered.

"That's good. Come one boys please sit down I'll go grab more plates," she said and walked back in the kitchen.

"Sooyeon, why don't you guys ever like ask your maids to do this stuff?" asked Kris.

"We have hands and feet too so we do stuff ourselves we usually tell the maid things that we can't do since we're busy," you explained and he nodded.

Your mother came back with plates and you all said you were going to enjoy this meal and began to stuff yourselves.

"Here Sooyeon-ah and Sehun-ah here's your lunch," she said handing you your lunch bags.

 

(The pink one is yours and the green one is Sehun's both in the square form.

" Neh, Annyeongheegaesaeyo Omma," you said and bowed down and slipped on your vans then headed out the door.

"Annyeongheegaesaeyo Mrs.Oh!" The rest of the boys said and bowed.

You guys started to walk and talk to each other and you had Baekhyun's arm around your shoulders.

"Oh before you guys forget, I have archery today so don't wait for me and head back to your hous and get dressed then head back to my house because my mom and dad wants to take us out to a restaurant tonight," you said.

"Neh!" They all said and you giggled.

When you guys got school you headed to your locker and saw 15 more love letters from guys and began to read them and then chucked them into the recycle bin. Then you headed to first period and you guesses it was a lazy day since the teachers just told you to do whatever you wanted so you turned and talked to the boys during all four classes since you have nothing better to do. Finally it was lunch time and so you went to your locker to grab your lunch bag.

"Hey," Jungkook said as you closed your locker.

"Omo you scared me!" You said hitting him lightly on the chest.

"Mianhae," he said as you both walked towards the cafeteria. 

Once you guys reached the doors to the cafeteria Jungkook quickly dragged you away to the outside before you even stepped inside the cafeteria and took you to an alley between the music and the arts building and sort of pushed you against the wall.

"Oppa...." you said pretty scared that out of the blue he just dragged you outside to an alley.

"Shhh," he said. "You know I been meaning to say this to you for a while now and I like you," he said sort of acting pretty cool about it.

"Oppa.. I," you said looking down.

He lifted up your chin and kissed you. You felt his soft, sweet lips on your's 'omo whats going on? Jungkook just confessed to me and now he's kissing me like what am I suppose to do?'  you thought with your eyes wide open. then he started to kiss you passionately and you closed your eyes 'you know he isn't a bad guy and he is a really good kisser'  then you wrapped your arms around Jungkook's neck, you kissed for a good 3 minutes or so you wanted to break the kiss so EXO or the rest of BTS doesn't worry where you to were at.

You opened your mouth a bit. "Oppa...." but as you opened your mouth, Jungkook's tongue quickly slipped into your mouth and explored your mouth and pushed you more against the side of the building making the kiss more intense and then after a few more minutes Jungkook finally broke the kiss and you both breathed heavily.

"Oppa...Oppa.. Oppa! OPPA! OPPA!" You started to yell which made Jungkook snap out of his day dream.

"Neh!" He said quickly.

"Oppa why did you drag me out here?" You asked.

"Well..." he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "I've meaning to say this to you for a while and ummm I knew from the first day I met you, you were the one for me and so I like you Sooyeon. I hope you accept my heart" he said the last part quickly and looked at the ground.

"Oppa.. I dont know what to say.. umm can you give me a few days to think about this?" you asked.

"Yea take as much time as you and if you don't accept my heart I hope nothing will become awkward between us," he said smiling.

"Okay," you said. 'What am I going to do now? Like I like Jungkook he isn't such a bad guy but then I dont know'  you thought as you walked with Jungkook backed to the cafeteria. 'Hopefully this was the right thing to do'  Jungkook thought.

"Yah, Sooyeon-ah where were you? We have like 30 minutes left to hang out," Xiumin said.

"Mian umm Jungkook and I were in the study office sharpening pencils," you lied.

"Oh," Xiumin replied.

"Where's Baekhyun oppa?" you asked.

"I think he said he went to use the restroom," replied Suho

"Oh okay then, now I'm going to eat because I'm starving," you said.

You opened your lunch bag which reveled:

(There's actually a little bit more since you have a big appetite)

"Wahhh, your mom is the best!" D.O said.

"I know she is," you said.

Everytime the boys tried to grab some of your food you would it their hands with your chopsticks which actually hurts since you hit hard but you feed one to D.O and Jungkook and you would of fed Baekhyun too but he isn't here. When you finished it was time for 5th period so before you went to gym you headed to your locker to put your lunch bag and to grab your fitness chart. When you got there, you put in the combo and opened it and as you opened your locker a letter fell out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a long wait but I hoped you like this update it was a little intense and I know the kiss was a little detailed but my friend told me I should put a little action in here so yea... Sorry for mistakes in the story and let me know if you like the story in the comments!