Chapter Two

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)
"SooYeon, here is your sandwich," said D.O handing you a roasted chicken sandwich with lettuce, mayo, and cucumbers. Your favorite sandwich of all time.
"Gamsah!" You said.
When D.O finished passing out all the sandwiches, you all started to chat to one another at the same time.
"Unnie, are you busy afterschool?" Asked Ailee.
"Yep, I have archery practice after school," you replied sadly.
"Geez your always busy," Ailee said.
"I'm sorry I would ditch but by my parents' and the schools' order I must practice for School Championships," you said. "Plus they sort of expect me to win the gold medal for our school."
"Oh come on yea you are good but you arent the only good archer her," said Ailee. "There's CNU, GongChan, and SoHyun too who can win also try to win the gold too."
"I dont know," I said taking slow bites of my sandwich. "But tomorrow I'm free."
"Asa! Lets go shopping!" Ailee said clapping her hands.
"Okay." You smiled and looked at Ailee. 'She has grown so much since we first met' you thought as you finished your sandwich. 
    You met Ailee when you were 11 years old. She came to Junseo Village and moved into the house that was one house up from yours it used to be Kim Yuna's ( A famous tennis athlete) home but she moved away with her only son, Kim MyungSe, to a condo in Incheon.
~ Flashback ~
     You were in your room searching up anything about Big Bang's Debut, you had your two desktop monitors on. One with Big Bang's debut videos playing and the other one with any information you can find about Big Bang and pictures that you have saved on them.
"Noona! We have to go greet the new neighbors!" Yelled SeHUn from the bottom step.
"Wae! I'm a little busy!" You yelled back.
"Okay but don't cry when Mom goes up to turn off your computer in the middle of you downloading Big Bang's songs!"
"Uggggg! Fine, I'm coming!"
You grabbed your jacket and headed downstairs to the kitchen where your mother was finishing the last touches of packing the homemade kimbap. You tried to grab one but your mother swatted your hand away.
"Ouch," You muttered rubbing your hand.
"This is for the Lee family," your mother said. "They have a daughter your age named Amy she came from the America so I expect you to be nice and be friends with her and show her around since this is her first time here in Korea."
"Neh, I understand," You said.
"Okay are we ready?" asked your father.
"Neh," You and SeHun answered.
You all slipped off you slippers, grabbed your shoes and headed out the door and walked over to the Lee's Residence. When you arrived you and SeHun were placed infront of the dark brown, chestnut door and your parents in the back. SeHun rang the door bell and you all waited patiently for the someone to come. Finally, someone did and it was Ailee. You all smiled and bowed down.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Chorused your family.
"Oh... annyeonghaseyo," replied Ailee shyly. She moved aside so your family could walk in and of course before your family stepped in the house fully you all slipped off your shoes.
"Omo! Annyeonghaeseyo!" said Ailee's mom. Both of Ailee's parents, Lee HyoRin and Lee KangWoo, both are Korea's best Lawyers.
We all bowed down 90 degrees.
"Please sit down," said Ailee's Mom.
"Oh, where should I put this?" asked your mother.
"Omo, you didn't have to!" Said Ailee's mother. "We will enjoy this!" She went into the kitchen and placed it on the counter infront of Ailee.
"Yah, Amy go out there and go makes friends with the Oh's daughter," whispered her mother.
Ailee sighed. "Neh." She headed out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch that was across from where you were sitting. 'I don't want to be here right now, its so awkward It was silent for while until your mom broke the silent.
"Honey, what is your name?" Your mother asked Ailee.
"My name is Amy but I liked to be called Ailee," replied back Ailee.
"And how old are you?"
"I'm 11 years old."
"Your just like my daughter," Your mothered nudged you and SeHun and whispered. "Yah, introduced yourselves."
"My name is SeHun," SeHun got up and shook Ailee's hand.
"My name is SooYeon and I'm 11 years old too," you said like you didnt want to be there at all. You mother nudged you harder. "Ouch," you muttered.
There was a long awkward silence until Ailee's parents finally showed up with a platter of fruits but there was still an awkward silence between you and Ailee. Ailee grabbed her phone out and earphones and started watching Big Bang' s debut stage. You were tired and wanted to go home so you thought if you made friends with her you you could go home faster so you got up and plotted yourself right next to her. Ailee looked up alarmed to see you nexted to her.
"Hey, what are you doing?" You asked peeking over to see what's on her phone screen.
"Watching Big Bang's debut stage," Ailee replied.
"Omo! You like Big Bang too!" I said.
"Yea my favorite member is Taeyang!" Ailee answered.
"Mine is Seungri!"
And so from then on you two started to chat on and on and hung out with each other more often to talk about all the K-POP you loved.
~ End of Flasback ~
The bell finally rang for 5th period. Your 5th period was gym and you walked with SeHun and ChanYeol since they also had gym before you stepped into the locker room..........
"Could I have Miss Oh SooYeon to please come to the student office. Thank You," announced the principal over the speaker.