Chapter Thirty-Four

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

 You woke up to your alarm and the sun peeking through your curtains shining down on your face. 

Today was the most important day to you, EXO, and BTS but sadly for Sehun he still has a year left.

Today was graduation day.

You hoped out of bed, you glanced at your leg, the brace was finally off and you can run all you want then you looked over at the wall to see your gold medal from the School Championships. You pasted a a wide smile on your face as you headed towards the bathroom to wash up. Today, all seniors don't have to wear their uniforms and can wear anything they want (but of course school appropriate) also, seniors don't have to go to class until but seniors still have to be on time for 1st period for attendence they can do as they please but stay on school campus and follow the basic rules.

After you finished, you walked over to your closet and looked into the dresses section. Once you finallly found the perfect one you slipped it on.

Your phone beeped as you headed towards your make-up table.

It was from D.O.

D.O - I'm coming over in 5 minutes so be ready.

You - Kay!

D.O - Don't eat breakfast either

You - Okay?

You quickly brought out your curler and did you hair. 

"Sooyeon-ah come down and eat breakfast!" You mother called from down stairs.

"Neh!" You called back grabbing your bag and heading down stairs. Once you got to the table all that was on the table was bowls ready to be filled with cereal but then you remember D.O told you not to eat breakfast. "Oh Omma, I can't eat breakfast."

"Wae?"

"Uhh D.O..." The door bell rang.

You opened the door and D.O stood there dressed neatly and casually with a light denim jacket and printed dark grey t-shirt.

You ran and engulfed him in a big hug.  "Come in," you said. (A/N *Hehe singing Overdose hehe get it*)

"Oh annyeong Kyungsoo," you mother said and D.O gave her a smile and bowed down.

"Do I hear a Kyungsoo?" Your father said turning his attention from his newspaper to you and D.O.

"Neh annyeonghaseyo," D.O said bowing once more. An awkward silence grew quickly then D.O cleared his throat. "Umm Mr. Oh and Mrs.Oh....."

"Call us Omma and Appa," your mother interrupted.

"Neh Omoni and Abeoji if you don't mind I would like to take Sooyeon out for breakfast," D.O stated.

"Of course you can!" Your mother said.

"Gamsahapnida," D.O said bowing down then turning his attention to you. "Kaja."

"Neh, bye Omma and Appa see you tonight!" You said as you slipped on a pair of flats and went through the door.

"You know you don't have to be too formal with my parents, you guys knew each other for the 9 years we've known each other," you said.

"I know but I just wanted to show them how good of a son I'll be," he said smiling and slipping his hand into yours.

'You blushed. 'Aigoo! He's already thinking of marriage'  "So where so you plan to take me out?" You asked.

"Its a surprise," D.O said.

Its been a few minutes until you guys finally stopped walking and you stopped infront of a cute little cafe.

As you walked in the little bell that hung above the door rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo," a women in maybe her 20s greeted them by bowing down and another girl in her 18s behind the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you both greeted. 

"A table for two," D.O said.

"Neh right this way," she said escorting them to a table right by the window where the sun shined through. You sat down but D.O stayed standing up. 

"Hold I have to do something first," D.O said quickly walking away before you could respond. You watched him lean over the desk and whisper to the girl behind the counter. You watched as she looked over at you and giggled then nodded at D.O. Your blood started to boil over anger and jealousy. 'Is he being serious right now! Flirting with other girls!'  You turned your self around and scrunched your face up. A pair of arms wrapped around your shoulders.

"Don't be jealous or angry," D.O whispered into your ear.

You scoffed. "Who said I was?"

"Sooyeon we've been best friends for like 9 years you think I would know when you are jealous but don't misunderstand okay?" D.O said walking over and sat across from you.

The girl from the counter came over to the table with two plates of..

"Omo pancakes!" You squealed.

"Gamsahapnida!" You said to the girl.

"No problem, it was all his idea," she siad and pointed to D.O.

"Wahh, gamsah Oppa!~" You said already digging into your pancakes.

~ After breakfast ~

"We better get going before we are late for school," D.O said standing up and reaching for his wallet and placed a $3 tip on the table then walking over to the counter to pay for their meal.

"That will be $10," the girl said.

"Neh," He said and handed the card to her.

"Gamsahapnida please come again," she said as you to left.

"Gomawo Kyungsoo oppa~" you said cutely and pecked his cheek.

"Anything for my little Sooyeon," D.O said ruffling your hair.

When you got to school you both walked to first period and met up with Kai.

"Where'd you two love birds go?" kai asked.

"They probably went to go hide and made out," Chanyeol said walking in.

"Yah!" Both you and D.O yelled.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.

"I checked in already so I can do as I please," Chanyeol said sitting on top of the desk.

"Park Chanyeol get off the desk and go stand outside so I can take the attendence," the teacher said.

"Neh," Chanyeol and stood outside in the hallway and stared at you guys through the small window.

"Looks like everyone is here! Kay go out and have fun!" The teacher announced and everyone scurried out of the classroom.

"Come on guys, we're meeting the rest under the tree," Chanyeol stated as he ran outside.

The sun beamed down onto your guys as you stepped outside.

"Oppas!" You called waving your hand towards EXO and BTS.

"Sooyeon!" They all called back.

"So whats our summer plans?" You asked as you took your seat inbetween D.O and Jin.

"Lets go to our beach house!' Jimin said.

"You have a beach house?" You asked surprised.

"Of course we do!" Jimin said smiling widely.

"I agree we go to the beach house!" Suho said.

"We're in!" D.O said raising both hands.

Then everyone nodded their heads and raised their hands in agreement.

"Oh and there are a lot of us we have to share rooms since there are only 5 rooms," Suga pointed out.

"4 in each room," Xiumin said.

"Well those two have to be in a room together," Tao said pointing at you and D.O.

"Sooyeon-ah who do you want to be in your room?" J-Hope asked you.

"Umm..." You started but got cut off by Kris.

"Maybe she just wants to be D.O," Kris said winking at you.

"Yah!" You yelled and leaned over and smacked him on the head.

"I'm just joking, you need more privacy than that," he said which caused you to get up and punch him really hard on the arm.

"If you go any further I will use my taekwondo on you," you stated firmly"Anyway I don't care whose in my room but as long I have D.O with me."

"Well, we can talk about this later, when do we take the exam for college?" Suga asked.

"Oh yeah we take it on saturday in the morning," you said.

"Okay so we should study all together at Sooyeon's house," Baekhyun said.

"Agreed!" You all said. 

"Oh matda! My father said he wanted to take us all out after our graduation ceremony," you said.

"Jeongmal? (Really?)" Jungkook questioned.

"Eung, I'm guessing we are going to eat dinner," you said.

"It's cool with me," V said leaning back against the tree.

After an hour of talking.....

"Hey how about a game of soccer," Chanyeol proposed.

"Oooh I wanna play!" You said standing up and the others followed.

"Noona, you're wearing a dress," Sehun stated.

"I'll be fine as long as we don't play agressively," You said. "Plus I'm wearing spandex shorts under this dress and I'm not wearing heels or flats but converse so I should be okay running."

"Okay," Sehun said.

Xiumin ran to the gym to go grab a soccer ball while the rest of you guys walked to the soccer field.

Finally when Xiumin came back with the ball the game has started.

Teams were :

Team Mandu: You, D.O, Sehun, Jin, Baekhyun, Jungkook, Luhan, V, Suga, and Xiumin

Team Kimbap: J-Hope, Rap Monster, Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Kai, Lay, Chen, Tao, and Jimin

"What the heck! It's obvious they are going to win," Tao complained.

"We just have to believe," Suho said.

"Team Mansu can start," Chanyeol said.

"Kay, y'alls ready?" Xiumin asked.

Everyone gave a thumbs and with a start Xiumin kicked the ball high and far which was really close to the goal but J-hope stopped it just in time. He ran like a horse towards your goal dogding everyone trying to stop him. He was so close until with one kick foot motion you kicked the ball towards the opposite direction.

"Mwoya?!" J-Hope whined.

"Mian," you said.

The ball went to Luhan who ran towards the goal. When he got pretty close he took a quick shot and kicked the ball into the goal.

"Goal!" Luhan shouted and Team Mandu cheered.

Suga slumped over in disappointment since he catch the ball. The game restarted, the ball was passed to you and instead of just kicking in the other direction, you dribbled the ball over to the goal but before you got too close to the ball Kris came charging towards you and the ball. 

"Sooyeon!" Xiumin called and you looked over quickly to see where he was at.

Kris was about to kick the ball from under your foot, we swift movements you kicked the ball from under your foot and kicked it hard towards Xiumin. Xiumin stopped the ball with his chest, he groaned from the force of the ball but then he resumed the game and kicked towards the goal and before Suga could kick it out of the way Jungkook ran and kicked it right intot he goal.

After 45 minutes of playing, you guys stopped to relax.

"Sooyeon-ah, you're really good even in a dress," Jin said.

"Hehe thanks," you said smiling a bit.

~ Lunch Time ~

"Finally food, I'm starving!" You said as you sat down at the table.

"You can say that again," Chen said as he started digginf through his food.

"Just two more hours and we are out of this school," Xiumin said.

"But then we come back 3 hours later for out graduation ceremony," D.O said.

"Oh yea," Xiumin said scratching his head.

~ 6th period ~

"Seniors please head to 6th period to gain information about tonight," IU said over the intercom.

"Bye Jagi, see you later," D.O  said pecking your forehead then walked the other direction.

You walked inbetween Baekhyun and Jungkook towards 6th period.

"Kay seniors this is your last hour of school and you are finally done with school," the teacher said. "And so for tonight we wish that you all wear school your cap and gowns and something nice underneath it since after your ceremony if you wish to go there will be a dance," your teacher explained.

Everyone started to chat about their plans for tonight. The teacher put her hand up and everyone quieted down.

"Also, for the remaining time I will give you your yearbooks and you can go around the campus getting signatures."

After she passed out the yearbooks, everyone got up immediately and ran out to go get signatures.

"Look its us!" Jin said as he pointed to a picture of you and BTS when you were giving them a tour.

All the seniors headed out to the field with their pens and markers, everyone seeking for their friends to get their signature in their book. As you stepped onto the field a herd of boys came running over to you and asked you to sign their yearbook and to do the same in yours'.

"Of course I would like to sign all of your yearbook," You said and all 10 of them handed you their yearbooks. You took one and opened to the inside front cover which was blank and for every single one of them you said 'Have a great summer!' "Get into a good college!' 'I Hope you find someone better than me to love'

You flipped through your yearbook and there were things likes 'I love you so much!' 'We should go out' 'Dump D.O hyung and go out with me instead' 'I'll be with you if D.O hurts you' 'I love you even if you love someone' You laughed at every single one. 'Fanboys' You thought and shook your head.

"Umm will you sign my yearbook?" a familiar voice asked as he extended his arm to give you his yearbook.

"Of course and who shall I make this out to?" You said giggling.

"Kyungsoo Oppa," D.O said chuckling.

"Will you sign mine?" You aseked.

"Anything for you," he said taking your's and you handed his back.

After he finished you both opened your yearbooks and looked at your messages.

Yours: We did it Kyungsoo Oppa, we are finally done with school! I hope now we can be forever in each others arms. I love you with all my heart! ~ Sooyeon

D.O: Now that we are out of school I need to protect you with all my life. I'm really bad at expressing my love for you in writing but I can always show you with my actions. ~ Kyungsoo Oppa

You both looked at each other and smiled.

The bell rang signaling school has ended and is now over until September. All the seniors cheered and walked towards the front.

"Seniors, have a wonderful day and we hope to see you tonight at your graduation ceremony," IU said on the intercom

"Remember your cap and gown too," Sehun also said on the intercom.

~ At home ~

'What am I going to wear tonight?' You thought as you stared into your closet. 'Maybe a dress or a skirt?'

*knock knock*

"Come in," you said.

"Miss Oh, your aunt came by earlier today and dropped this off," one of the maids said as she handed you and bag.

"Which aunt?" You said taking the bag.

"Mrs. Nam, Eric's mother" she replied.

 (Eric Nam)

"Omo they're back America!" You said getting excited since Eric was your favorite cousin of all time even if he was a year older than you.

"Neh but they can not come to Ceremony since they very business to attend to first," she said.

"Of course they do," you said crossing your aunt and your cousin were always busy. They have their own very family architect business started by Eric's father who fell ill and passed away hence why Eric and his mother were in America for a 1 year. Eric and his mother were always traveling the world together to find new ways to design new buildings for differents places in Korea and other countries, they were the best of the best. Eric's mother would come up with the ideas and then Eric would draw them so everywhere his mother went he went too.

"But as I was told she will come later tonight or tomorrow," She continues. "I will take my leave now." She bowed then left the room.

You opened the bag and smiled. 'Eric has such good taste in clothes!'

~ 5:30 pm ~

"Omo my daughter is growing up!" Your mother said in tears as she hugged you. 

You walked down stairs in your cap and gown.

 (Girls cap and gown)

Your father snapped photos.

"I think you have enough photos appa," you said putting up your hand to hid your face from the camera.

"I know but I want to cherish this moment," he said continuing to take photos.

"Appa what about at the ceremony," you said.

"Matda I need space for that," your father said turning off the camera.

*Ding dong*

"I got it!" Sehun said and ran to the door and when he opened it EXO and BTS stood their in their cap and gowns on,

 (Boys cap and gown)

"Aigoo, you all look so grown up!" Your mother said and they all bowed down and thanks her.

"Kay, we all ready, we don't want to be late do we?" You father said packing uo his camera.

Your parents got cars for you guys to ride in so you they didn't have to use their own cars. You got into a car with a driver, D.O, Baekhyun, and Sehun.

And your journey towards graduating starts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story about to come to an end soon maybe 1 or two chapters left but I wont be leaving forever, I will be writing a second fanfic check it out http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/737691/you-ll-be-safe-in-my-arms-romance-you-school-bangtanboys.