Chapter Fourteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

Your alarm -  Mystery - B2ST ~' Yeah, yeah, love is pain love is pain Love is over, lover over, that, that, that's it O-o-o-o-over love love is pain, pain o-o-o-o-over, love, break it Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery (why) mystery, mystery (why) mystery, mystery (why) (You are full of mystery, mystery (why) mystery, mystery (why))'

EXO-K's alarm (Baekhyun, D.O, Suho, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol) - History - EXO-K 'meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo oryutuseongijiman baewogamyeo ganghaejil su ittneun na jeo taeyangcheoreom geodaehan hanaran geol aneun nal Oh~ Oh~ modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero I need you and you want me jiguran i byeoreseo Oh~ Oh~ Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History (I went round and round from far away And I came back here to start again I'm filled with errors but as I learn, I can get stronger The day we realize That the sun is one that is big and great Oh~ Oh~ Everyone together goes toward or future I need you and you want me In this planet called earth Oh~ Oh~ Every, every, everyday, the history that I make)'

EXO-M's alarm (Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Tao, Lay, and Luhan) - Let out the Beast - EXO-M ~ 'zhe shi dang bu zhu de ben neg You know I'm gonna let out the beast! wo zhi dao ni dong de You know you wanna let out the beast! xian zai shi Show time let out the beast! he wo yi qi han Let out the beast! rang wo ting jian ni Let out the beast! Let out the beast! Let out the beast (This is an unstoppable instinct You know I'm gonna let out the beast! I know that you understand You know you wanna let out the beast! Now is showtime Let out the beast! Shout together with me let out the beast! Let me hear you let out the beast! Let out the beast! Let out the Beast)'

BTS's alarm - The rise of Bangtan - BTS ~ 'jingyeokhae bang.tan.sonyeondancheoreom jingyeokhae bang.tan.sonyeondancheoreom jingyeokhae bang.tan.sonyeondancheoreom jingyeokhae bang.tan.sonyeondancheoreom jinyeok yonggamhaji (Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts Rise, be brave)'

You woke up to the sound of everyone's alarm going off at the same time 'So weird! These boys have their own songs as their alarm!'. You also woke up all snuggled up in Baekhyun's chest you could hear his heart 'thump, thump, thump', you looked up at his face and smiled. He opened his eyes and he smiled back at you.

"Annyeong," he said.

"Annyeong," you said back. "Come one get up and get ready for school," you said as you got up but Baekhyun pulled you back down.

"Five more minutes," Baekhyun said closing his eyes and holding you close to him.

"Ani, now," you said lightly hitting his arm.

"Araso!" he said sitting up smiling.

You went over to still sleeping Jungkook who was laying on his stomach, you laid right down on top of him and whispered...

"Wake up Oppa~" you cooed in his ear and immediately his eyes shot opened and he chuckled.

"What are you doing on top of me?" He asked.

"I'm trying to wake up," you said getting off then going to all the boys' alarms and turning them off and so you, Baekhyun, and Jungkook all got up and went into your bathroom to brush their teeth then you kicked them out so you could get changed. When you finshed and they finished getting ready you went back to the room and saw everyone still sleeping except for Sehun who just started to get out of the room and Jungkook and Baekhyun were helping him get ready. You grabbed a pillow and went over to all the sleeping boys and whacked them with the pillow.

"Yah! Wake up you have 30 minutes to get ready before we go to school!" You yelled.

Finally all the sleepy boys sat up but with their eyes still closed.

"Noona here I think this might help," Sehun said handing you an air horn.

"Gomawo!" You smiled and pushed down on the little button thing and the boys all jumped up.

"Yah, you startled me!" Jin said.

"Mian but you buys need to get up," you said and walking downstairs to go eat breakfast.

"Morning Miss," your maid said and bowing down.

"Good morning to you too," you said bowing back then sitting down at the head of the table where your father usually sits.

"I have made pancakes for everyone," she said setting down plates of pancakes with whip cream, strawberries and blackberries on top.

"Wahh, I haven't had pancakes in a while gamsahapnida!" you said.

"No problem have a good breakfast and a great day at school if you excuse me I'll be cleaning the kitchen," she said. "Oh and before I forget your parents won't be here today and they will be back tomorrow."

"Neh," you said bowing down. "Yah, boys come and eat breakfast!"

It took the other boys 15 minutes to get ready so you had 15 minutes left to eat breakfast. Finally they came down and sat at the table and took their seats. Your table was huge even though it was mostly only your mother, father, Sehun and you who lived at your home but your table could fit twenty people and you added the chair at the head of the table because orginally had 19 chairs so your father was the only one sitting there. D.O took the seat next to you and Jungkook took the seat on your right side and Baekhyun was on your left side which was next to D.O and Sehun sat at the other end of the table with Jin at his side.

(Basically like this)

 

"We will enjoy this meal!" You all said and then began eating.

When you all finshed you headed out and walked to school and started a very normal half day of school.

~ Skip to end of the day ~

"Finally tomorrow is the last day of school then spring break!" You said jumping around and smiling.

"I can finally sleep in!" Rap Monster said stretching up his arms.

"Yep, but it's only a week," said Sehun.

"Sehun are you sure you want to keep walking?" you asked looking down at his boot.

"It was that bad of a break, I'll be fine plus if I can walk up and down the stairs by myself I can walk 10 minutes to and from school," he explained.

"Okay then," you said.

"I'm hungry!" complained Chanyeol.

"When we get to my house I'll cook some food," you said. 

"I'll help you," D.O. said.

Once you guys got home you ran upstairs to your room to change out of your uniform and into some a t-shirt and sweats and the boys did the same.

"Okay I guess we are all twining," you said giving them weird looks.

"Ani, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suga, V, and Suho hyung are wearing shorts," Sehun said.

"Okay.. Let's start on cooking some food ummm what do you guys want?" you asked.

"Kimbap!"

"Pajeon!"

"Ramen!"

"Okay I think kimbap and pajeon are better to make," you said leaving with D.O by your side.

"I'll make the pajeon," D.O said smiling.

"Okay then I'll make the kimbap," you said and walked over to the rice cooker and filled it with rice and as you waited for the rice you grabbed a bowl and filled it with kimchi.

Finally when you finshed wrapping up the kimbap you had to cut it so you grabbed the knife and started to slice it but then you accidently slipped and cut your finger and the cut was pretty deep.

"Aishh!" you said quietly.

"You okay?' asked D.O

"Oh ummmm I'm fine I just keep making the kimbap diffferent sizes," you lied. 'Hopefully the boys don't see this before they worry about me and take me to the hospital'  you thought. Every single time you got hurt they always over react and try to take you to the hospital even if you have a paper cut. You went over and grabbed a napkin and wrapped your finger around it so you didn't drip any blood. The napkin soaked up your blood but the bleeding did not stop but you ignored it and kept cutting then finally you finished and then you ran over to get a new napkin since your first one soaked up a lot of blood, you quickly diposed it before D.O saw.

"Kaja!" he said as he picked up the plates of pajeon.

"Okay," you and quickly hid your finger under the plate.

"Wahhh! It looks so good!" They all said.

(There's more plates)

(More plates here too)

"Gamsah!" You and D.O both said and then took your seats at the head of the table.

"We will enjoy this meal!" You all said and began eating.

You started to feel light headed but you shook it off and continued to eat and then the pain kicked in.

"Ouch," you said quietly and squeezed your finger but it hurt and you felt that the napkin was soaked with blood.

"Are you okay?" asked Jungkook. 'Man, do this boys have like wolf hearing or what like no matter how quietly I say something they will always hear me!'  You thought.

"I'm fine," you said putting on a weak smile.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just keep eating," you said but then it got to you and you felt the whole room spinning around you and then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this update sorry If the chapters are getting a little boring I just don't want to rush into very big events that will happen in the next chapters so stay tune for that! Please subscribe and upvote! Also comment what you think of my story.