Chapter Thirty-Three

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"Welcome back, it is now 3 o'clock, we are now starting the Men's High Jump. Then events coming up are the Women's and Men's 4 x 100 m run, futsal, Men's Archery, and the last event Women's archery," explained Shindong. 

~ End of all events except for Women's Archery ~ (A/N *I'm really bad at writing sports scenes and if I do write them they get too boring like I don't know about you but the Men's 100m dash was pretty boring to me at least even though I know I wrote it*)

"It is now 7 o'clock and this is the last event of the day, both schools have won many but only one can win tonight," Shindong said in a very serious tone.

"Our last event for tonight is Women's archery then after the last event we will take 10 minutes to count how many medals were won today and determine the winner," Hwi Jae explained.

"We will only have two against each other since they are the best archers at their school,"Hyun Moo said.

"Our competitors from Daesung are Oh Sooyeon..." 

The crowd went crazy which made you blush, you stood a bit straighter and waved back at the crowd.

"Kwon Sohyun, and Kim Jungah. From Daesung are Kim Jaekyung, Yoon Bora, and Jun Hyoseong."

"We will now begin the match," Shingdong said.

Everyone turned their attention to the spot light that shined brightly down on the two teams.

"The first archers please step forward," one of the staff archer said.

Sohyun and Jaekyung both stepped forward, they took a small galnce at each other before looking up a head at the target.

"Each team will take turns going so the first archer will go then the next and so on. Each team has 10 shots." The staff archer said into the mic. "Mansu goes first!" 

Sohyun stood up straight and grabbed her bow and an arrow and got into position

'one, two, three'  Sohyun released and her arrow fly straight on to the target.

"9 points made by Mansu." The crowd cheered. Sohyun smiled widely, she turned and smirked at Jaekyung before heading back to where you and Jungah was and sat down the chair.

Jaekhyung held her head high 'They really think they can beat us?' Jaekyung thought. She picked up her bow and an arrow got into position.

She then quickly released. 

"7 points for Daesung." Jaekyung turned around in disappointment and angry and trudged back to her seat.

"Next up Oh Sooyeon and Yoon Bora."

"GO SOOYEON-AH!! HWAITING!!~" EXO, BTS, 4minute, B1A4, and IU yelled out.

You smiled a little but you quickly wiped it away so you can focus on shooting correctly. You grabbe your bow and an arrow. You closed your eyes and slowly breathed in and out. You opened them back up and looked straight ahead at your target. You got into position. You released.

"10 points for Mansu." They crowd roared with excitement. You showed a slight smile but it wasn't really noticable.

Bora looked over shocked. "Yah! Yoon Bora focus!" Jaekyung yelled in anger which snapped Bora back into reality. Bora got into position quickly and released.

"5 points for Daesung."

Jaekyung blood was boiling already even though its only been the 2nd shot with just these two teams going against each other its going to be the toughest competition yet. As Bora walked back Jaekyung glared at her and all Bora could do was mouthed out sorry and put her head down.

"Next are Kim Jungah and Jun Hyoseong."

Jungah and Hyoseong both glared at each other, they both really hated each other. Jungah got into position and shot.

"8 points for Mansu."

Jungah smiled brightly at Hyoseong and skipped back to her seat. Hyoseong scoffed at Jungah actions then focused back on her target.

"10 points for Daesung."

~ Skip to last two shots ~

Jungah and Hyoseong stepped up. "7 points for Mansu." Hyoseong almost burst out laughing. "9 points for Daesung."

"It okays Jungah," you said patting her back.

"Teams please pick a representative to take the last shot," the staff archer said.

"We elect Oh Sooyeon," Sohyun said pushing you forward.

"We elect Jaekhyung," Hyoseong said.

"Please step forward." "Mansu is first."

You stood straight and put your best poker face on even though each time you went on you kept the same poker face on, you really needed to focus this time.

You picked up your gear and got into position. 'breathe in and out. Hwaiting.'  You released and closed your eyes.

"Bullseye for Mansu." You eyes shot open and widened to see your bullseye. You smiled birghtly. 

"Sooyeon-ah!" Everyone yelled. The after a few everyone quieted it down to see Jaekyung shoot. Jaekyung stood up straight and tried to focus but couldn;t since her anger was getting to her. She released.

"7 points for Daesung." You, Sohyun, and Jungah both screamed and jumped around.

"Before you guys get too excited, we are going to count up the score," Shindong said.

~ After a few ~

"We are back and the winner for the women's archery is MANSU with 87 points leaving Daesung with 76 points!"

"First place archer is Oh Sooyeon who scored the team 40 points, second place archer is Kim Jaekyung who scored 32 points for her team, and third place archer is Kwon Sohyun who scored 28 points." 

Everyone cheered which left Daesung looking pissed as ever.

"Now we will be right back after we count up the medals and decide the winners."

After the announcement, D.O came running over to you and picked you up and spun around.

"See I told you can do it," D.O said then planted a kiss on your lips. You smiled widely.

"Noona, you did it!" Sehun said hugging you.

"And we are back." Shindong said and everyone immediately quieted down.

"Ah these were very interesting," Hwi Jae began.

"Neh, everyone got a medal in the three categories," Hyun Moo said.

"The gold medals earned today by Mansu are 7 total medals and by Daesung are 1 medal." "Silver medals won today by Mansu are 5 medals and by Daesung are 3 medals." "Bronze medals won by Mansu are 2 and by Daesung are 6."

You quickly counted on your fingers and after counting you looked up at D.O sand gasped.

"MANSU wins the school championships!"

Everyone screamed and cheered. You looked up at D.O and smiled brightly. 

"We did it!" You said.

"We sure did!" D.O said and leaned in and kissed you.

You returned the kiss by leaning in closer.

"Gold medals are rewarded to Lee Minhyuk for 100m dash and High Jump, Cho Gaeun for 100m dash, A-Pink for Women's 4x100 run, BTOB and B.A.P for futsal, Park Sanghyun for Men's Archery, and Oh Sooyeon for Women's Archery." All of you waled over and retrieved your medals. "Silver medals are rewarded to Shin Jisoo for 100m dash, B.A.P for Men's 4x100 run, Afterschool for Women's 4x100 run, ZE;A, B1A4, and Teentop for futsal, Shin Dongwoo for Men's archery." "And bronze medals are rewarded to Cha Sunwoo for 100m run and Kwon Sohyun for Women's archery."

After Mansu's awards were given the same were given to Daesung.

On the bus ride back to school everyone knocked out and fell asleep.

'Today was truly the best moment I would never forget'  You thought as you slept on D.O's chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating I've been really busy trying to get school work done and also i've been practicing dancing to BTS's Boy In Luv for the talent show audition I'm doing at school. But hopefully I get to update more often.

This story is about to end pretty soon but a new story will be coming up pretty soon so just wait!

Check out my new fanfic coming soon!

You'll Be Safe In My Arms

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/737691