Prologue

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)
       It was 4 p.m, you had to stay after school and practice shooting at targets for 2 hours since the School Championships is coming up in a couple of months. You called your brother, SeHun to tell him not to send Mr. Han (your personal driver) over because you wanted some fresh air so you decided to walk home. After you finished packing up your arrows and your homework, you headed outside to start your journey home.
"Hey!" You quickly turned around to see who it was and you were surprised that he was still here.
"Oppa.... What are you doing here?" You asked.
"Oh, I was just in the music room practicing piano," he lied. He was actually waiting for you so he could ask you if he can walk you home.
"Oh I see but you should really be practicing for the School Championships instead," you said.
"I know," he replied. "So where is Mr.Han?"
"He isn't coming. I decided to walk home today to get some fresh air," you replied.
'Asa!' He mentally yelled in his head
"I'll walk you home then!" He said.
"Oh thats okay..." Before you can say anything else he linked his arm through yours and he dragged you away from the school.
'I wonder why it doesn't make him feel weird or awkward what he gave to me 2 days ago, maybe he thinks I didn't look at it since I'm always getting those things from guys anyway.' You thought. He finally stopped dragging you and unlinked his arm.
"Are you okay, Oppa?" You asked. He was breathing heavily.
"Gwenchana," He replied.
"See I told you, you need to practice running," you said, smiling.
"Yeah yeah," he said waving his hand at you.
You started to go on your way back home and you can hear him following close behind you. A very cold strong wind hit you right in the face. 'Uggg why is it so cold? Maybe I should tell him the choice I had made' You thought.
"Yah Oppa I need to tell you somethi....." You quickly turned around to see him not following behind you anymore. So you walked quickly back looking for him.
"OPPA! OPPA!" You yelled out. You knew he wouldn't just leave you like that plus he practically lives like right next to you. "OPPA! Aish where did he go?"
"SooYeon-ah..." You heard him say really slowly. You froze not knowing what to expect so you slowly turned around.
"No, no ,NO, NO, NO!!" You started yelling now. "How can this be you were right behind me?!"
"If anything happens..... I want you to have this," He said taking deep breaths and handed you a piece of paper.