Chapter Three

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

       You walked to the office nervously rubbing and squeezing your hands together because you always been called to the office by Mrs.Choi (the women at the front desk) when Mrs.Park (your principal) needed you but now Mrs.Park called you down herself, this either meant good news or bad news but then again Mrs.Park always adored you and trusted you with a lot of other things. Sometimes you could be called out of class randomly just to go do things for some of the office staff or the principal herself like print out papers, or staple papers, hand papers to different classes, or even sharpen pencils. But the principal calling you out herself was a little frightening. When you finally arrived to the student office you took a big, deep breath and slowly opened the door which reveal the principal in her navy blue blazer with a white blouse underneath and a matching navy blue shirt that went just above her knees 'at least she wasn't an old lady like most other schools' principals Mrs.Park is  actually 30 years old and she is freakin' gorgeous'  you thought as you walked in. You also spotted 7 boys you haven't seen before in brand new ManSu Academy uniforms and everything was all neat like their hair and none of their uniforms were wrinkled, they were just perfect. 'Wow isn't she pretty' thought Jungkook and Jin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.Park," you said bowing down towards Mrs.Park and giving smaller and multiple bows towards the 7 boys as you entered. Everyone looked at you as you said your greeting and bowed to you too.

"Oh, annyeong Miss Oh!" Mrs.park said cheerily. "Boys this is Miss Oh SooYeon and she will be your guide for today and tomorrow around the school. Now introduced yourselves."

"Neh, Annyeonhaseyo! My name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim SeokJin but you can call me Jin."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Taehyung, you can call me V instead."

"My name is Kim Namjoon but my nickname is Rap monster since I'm the best rapper!" 

"My name is Park JiMin."

"Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Jung Hoseok or J-Hope."

After they introduced themselves they all bowed once more together.

"Neh, so I guess we should get going before school is over since it is 5th period," I said to the 7 boys.

"Okay have fun kids!" Mrs.Park said as we left the office.

     It was a good thing you had tomorrow too to show them around the school because ManSu Academy was a pretty big school. The library was outside in a seperate building, the gym, the pool and the locker rooms were also in a seperate building outside, the Training building is the most important building and  which has to be the largest building on campus, most students in 10th - 12th grade were to pick one sport to partipate in for the School Championships so at least half of the school has to participate and inside the training building is a track, on the side of the track we have targets for archery, on the other side of the track there is a high jump area, then another building is connected making the building that is attached the indoor soccer area, also there is a Music building for instrument players and singers (This building isnt really for classes only orchestra and band so its more like a hang out space to pratice singing or playing your instrument), then the Arts building which had dancers, actors/actresses, art, and fashion designers (This building is also like the Music building but art is required to be taken), then there is the  Auditorium building for performances and assemblies plus you could go up on the roof to look up at the sky and plus admire the beautiful garden filled with flowers and a beautiful sparkling fountain which at night it glows different colors, and lastly there is the building with the main office, student office, cafeteria, lockers, and classrooms. So each building was pretty big.

"Excuse me, Miss Oh SooYeon," said Jungkook.

"Oh just call me SooYeon," You said with a smile.

"Oh okay, ummm can we speak comfortably with each other?" asked Jungkook.

"Oh yea sure!" I answered. "Okay so what does your schedule look like?"

     You all sat in the cafeteria to talk and they all explained there schedules to you. Jungkook had 3 classes with you which were honors math, science, and history , V had 1 which was gym, and Jin had 4 which were honors math, science, gym, and english so you told the three of them that they can just walk with you to your classes. You also notice that the other four boys had similar schedules so now you don't have to run around to the different classes.

"You have a cute backpack," commented JiMin.

"Oh, gomawoyo!" You said with a smile. "So what have you guys chosen as your sport?" I asked as we started walking again.

"Well me, Jin, and J-Hope will be running," answered Jungkook.

"Okay cool, you guys have to practice really hard because we have really fast students here," You said grinning.

"And then Rap Monster, JiMin, Suga, and V will be playing soccer," said Jungkook.

"Same for you guys pratice really hard so you have a spot to actually play because we have really good soccer players too," I said. " So its almost 6th period so I'll show you your classes. I have science so Jungkook and Jin will be coming with me, J-Hope, V, and Suga you will be going to your 6th period first which is math since its the closet where we are."

  They nodded and they followed you up stairs through the meandering halls passing the writing/reading classrooms and the english classes and then you finally reached the math classes and the first classroom was Mr.Kwon's math class.

"Okay do well and good luck!" You said to the 3 guys and smiled.

"Gomawoyo!" The three chorused and entered the quiet classroom. There was still 5 minutes until 6th period so you didn't want to be too early to each class so you walked slowly walked away from the math classes leading to the boys next class.

"Okay now Rap Monster and JiMin have gym so by the time we get there the bell will ring for 6th period," you said.

  You went through the meandering halls and down the stairs through the double doors leading to the outside and you walked across the grass field passing your favorite tree by ManSu Library. When you reached the building you opened the double doors and showed them the locker rooms, the pool door, and then the gym. You sent Rap Monster and JiMin on there way into the gym towards the gym instructor while everyone from 5th period were still heading out to the locker rooms to change. Your calculations were correct and by the time Rap Monster and JiMin were sent to the locker room to get ready first for 6th the bell rang and you lead the way back to the main building to the science classes. By the time you got there you were at least a minute late but it didn't matter since the principal sent you to help the new students find there way through the school. You had 6th period with BaekHyun, LuHan, and SeHun. Your brother SeHun was a really smart kid so he had some classes with you even though you are senior and he is a junior. You quickly took your seat next to Baekhyun and started to take notes. 'Aww, I wanted to sit next to her' thought Jungkook. He looked at you as he was walking down the aisle of desks after introducing himself to the class and sat down right behind you and Jin also came and sat down next to Jungkook right behind BaekHyun.

 

 

Your Backpack (I actually have this backpack)

What Mrs.Park outfit looks like except in navy blue (The photo is used it the teacher from the Freedom Writers, this is a really good movie)

ManSu Academy's school uniform