Chapter One

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)
 It was a bright, sunny day and you, your brother Sehun, Ailee and EXO thought they go outside to eat lunch under your favorite tree that stood right next to ManSu Library.
"Ahh what a beautiful day!" You said as you sat down under the shield of leaves protecting you from the nice, hot spring sun.
"Sure is!"chorused EXO back. You watched as EXO sat down next to you. 'Ahh it feels like the old days when EXO used to live 10 houses down from me when we were little.' You thought to yourself. You've known EXO ever since you were 10 years old. It all started when EXO used to live at least 10 houses down from you in Junseo Village.
~Flashback~
 You were riding your bike around the neighborhood since it was sunny and you thought you were getting lazy, you tried to beg SeHun to go with you but he refused since he wanted to dance instead. You didn't argue with him so you went by yourself. You kept admiring how clear the sky was and how good the sun rays felt when they touched your bare arms and legs but it wasn't really a good idea to keep looking up at the sky because when you finally stopped gazing at the sky you looked at the ground and saw a pot hole which caused you to swerve your bike so you could dodge it. Well, you dodged the hole but you swerved over to far and so you and your bike skidded across the ground. When you tried to get up a sharp pain shot through your leg, you slowly sat on the side walk and examined your body everything looked just fine until you looked at your leg and there was a big cut on your leg and blood kept gushing out. You screamed in fear. 
"Huh, what was that?" BaekHyun asked Kai.
"Uhh, I dont know and I dont care," Kai replied back too busy eating chicken to even care.
"Fine then." BaekHyun said. "Hyung, we should go outside, I think I heard someone screaming."
"Sure. Lets go," said SuHo.
BaekHyun and Suho grabbed their shoes and headed out while some others thought they should follow too. So it was BaekHyun, SuHo, XiuMin, Chanyeol, D.O, and LuHan all trying to follow where yoir cries were coming from. They finally saw your bike and ran towards it and picked it up.
"Yah! Please dont take my bike!" You yelled at them. They looked up to see your blood covered leg.
"Calm down we arent going to take your bike we just want to help you," said SuHo he started to moved closer to you.
"NO! Dont come close to me! How do I know your not some gangster or something!" You questioned them.
"I'm only 10! Do I look like a gangster?" LuHan asked.
"Uhh.... no..... But still you may have a baby face but you could still be evil," You said.
"Thanks...I guess okay you are clearly hurt so lets us help you," said LuHan.
"No!" You yelled. "Ouch!" You started to get up but you couldnt the pain was just too much. Thats when you started to loose it. You got really dizzy and you slowly say down and started to close your eyes.
"Yah! Miss you can't close your eyes!" Yelled XiuMin, he picked you up bridal style and ran towards the street to catch a taxi to take you to the hospital surprisingly for a 10 year old he was pretty strong.
 When you arrived at the hospital all the doctors were just shocked that the daughter of the famous actor Oh Yejin and owner of YeonHun Hotel and SeSoo University, Oh SooHyun was here at the hospital because of blood loss and she wasnt here with her parents. It was silent in the hospital room and they were all staring at you in the hospital bed resting. Until XiuMin broke the silent.
"Will she be okay?" Asked XiuMin.
"Oh yea she will be okay but she did lose a lot of blood," the doctor replied nodding his head.
"When can she leave?" Asked BaekHyun.
"She can leave anytime when her parents arrive." As the doctor was about to leave the room BaekHyun stopped him to ask a question.
"Doctor wait, who is she anyway?" 
"MWO!! ARE YOU KIDS CRAZY!" The doctor cleared his throat as the nurse came in."Excuse me, I mean you dont know?" They shook their heads. "Aigoo. She is the daughter of Oh YeJin and Oh SooHyun," replied the doctor. All their eyes widen with shock after they heard that your parents and your brother came rushing in.
"Omo, my daughter!" Your mother yelled as she ran over and grabbed your hand rubbing it against her cheek.
SeHun looked over to see the 6 guys in the corner with shocked and pale faces. SeHun ran over to the guy nearest you which was BaekHyun and grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the wall.
"Yah! Who are you? Are you some type of gangster and what did you do to my sister!" Screamed SeHun and surprisingly for a 9 year old he was pretty strong still holding up BaekHyun by his shirt collar.
"I didnt do anything! No I'm not a gangster I was only helping her please let me down," pleaded BaekHyun.
"Son! Let the boy down," commanded your father.
"Neh," SeHun dropped BaekHyun and he dropped to the floor trying to catch his breath. As he stood up, all 6 of them did a 90 degrees bow and started heading out the door.
"Wait," your father said. "I need to talk to you boys." And headed outside and the 6 boys followed. Your father finally stopped when they were by the nurses' table just 5 doors down from yours.
"Neh, Mr.Oh," D.O said nervously.
"Thank you boys so much for saving my beloved daughter if it wasnt for you my daughter would probably be dead," your father said smiling.
"Your welcome sir!" They chorused altogether bowing down.
"Now I think its pretty late now and you kids need to go home but before you guys leave I want you to meet my daughter," he said.
"Neh."
As they walked into your room you were all dressed up ready to go home.
"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Appa!" You said smiling as you hugged him.
"Ah my little princess SooYeon!" He said picking up then letting you back down. "SooYeon, these were the boys that helped you."
You turned around a bowed slightly. "Gomawoyo," you said smiling a little.
"No problem," said Chanyeol.
"Do we still look like gangsters now?" Asked LuHan.
"Yep!" You said giggling. Then everyone in the room started to laugh. 'I think I might actually like these boys."
Your father dropped off the 6 boys home and since that day you've gotten closer to them and the other 5 guys they always hung out with but SeHun has gotten alot closer to them and hung out with them more. Plus you learned that they call themselves EXO since they believe they are wolves from EXOplanet and that they were excellent singers and dancers.
~ End Flashback ~
    XiuMin sat right next to you and you felt a little tired from the heat so you placed your head right on his shoulder. D.O brought a cooler full of homemade sandwiches for everyone and started to pass the sandwiches out.