Chapter Thirteen

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

"Okay here I go," you said preparing yourself. "There once was a girl named Victoria Song that went to some highschool and she was so pretty like she's prettier than me!"

"Yah, know one is pretty than you Sooyeon-ah," Lay said.

"Shhhhhh!!!!" Kris said.

"Anyway... but she was bullied by these 4 girls, Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Yuri and they would push her around, tell her to go back to her country since she's from China and call her names like B**ch, a**hole, and f*uck face. She was too tired a depressed to even fight back because her father recently passed away from an explosion that happened when he was fighting in the war. So the next day when she had to go back to school after her father had died she tried to hide in the library so she couldn't get picked. But since she sat in the far corner of the library and cried everyone who walked by ignored her or mad funny faces and called her a pig. So Victoria got up and tried to avoid any eye contact with anyone. That's when those 4 girls spotted her and followed her to see where she was going, she went up on the roof to hide up there, she never thought of suicide she just wanted to get away from everyone who was making fun of her. She stood by the edge but not too close so she didn't fall but then she fell down, down, down, down, down SPLAT! Right on the ground she laid dead. The girls on the roof were laughing there heads. "HAHAH! That face fell!" laughed one of them. Then the ran off of the roof to tell everyone you fell. "Yea, she's so fat that she fell off!" they said to everyone and everyone left and you still laid there on the ground. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" screamed a student who was walking by and spotted her. She quickly took out her phone "Yeoboseyo, neh I think I found a dead body, neh I'm at XXXXXX School and I'm in front of the library," she said this so calmly. Finally when the police and an ambulance arrived a bunch of students crowded the area and some were in tears even the 4 girls were there too but their faces were full of shocked. "Okay, who did this?!" Yelled out a cop which turned out to be Victoria's uncle on her father's side of the family. "Shhh, don't say anything," whispered Jessica. "Neh," the 3 said. "Confess now or there will be bigger consequences!" he called out. Everyone said silent and watched as Victoria was put on a gurney and then covered with a big white sheet. "Do you guys know who you just killed? You killed a smart, SKINNY, and beautiful girl and if you saw her crying today its because her father was in the army when he got killed!" He yelled out. "She still had years to go and you guys just killed and I know she didn't commit suicide because she told me that she wanted to live to become a dancer and a singer but I also knew that she was bullied but i don't know who so whoever bullied her I bet you did this to her, you probably thought it was funny didn't you ha I swear you kids are sick!" Thats when everyone was in tears plus the 4 girls because they knew they did wrong and bullied her too but everyone else but the 4 girls they were all too scared to stand up for Victoria since they might be bullied too so they just played a long and soon it just became fun for them."

"Yah this isn't scary this is just making me angry!" said LuHan shaking his head.

"I'm not done yet!" You said. "Umm where was I... Oh yea and so the her uncle gave up looking for answers and told the students to go back home and if they did this to Victoria they must go turn themselves to the police. The 4 girls quickly went home and ran into their rooms. Jessica cried the most since she was the one to push Victoria off the roof when she got home she went to the bathroom to wash up because she felt so dirty and she felt she needed to wash off all the evil sins she's done. Once she was finished she came out with shorts and a t-shirt with a soft fuzzy pink robe on then she went back to her room and sat in front of her mirror to dry her hair. "haha." Jessica quickly turned around. "who was that?" she said "Jessica it's just probably your little sister playing tricks or she's just being too loud in the next room." Then she returned to drying her hair then when she looked up she saw Victoria standing behind her with a straight face and blood dripping down her head. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed. "Jessica!" her mother yelled running in her room. "Where are you?!" yelled your sister. They ran over to Jessica's window that was wide open. "Jessica!" cried your mother. They called the police and her father who was working late and they ordered up a search party for Jessica. When they finally found Jessica she laid dead in the exact same spot Victoria was killed. Day by day all 4 girls  and some students who also severly bullied her too were all dead and they all died in the exact same spot and written on their right arms were 'they were meant to die'. The End!"

"Wahh that was a good story," said Tao who was curled up next to Kris a little teary eyed since it was sad and a little scary.

"It wasn't actually scary but itwas pretty scary at the end," you said.

"Well Its time for bed," said Rap monster yawning.

"Ani, I can't sleep now," cried Tao.

"Well I guess we can watch some music videos before we go to sleep plus its only 11:05 fo we have 25 minutes to get the story out of our heads," you said and getting up to turn on the lights then turning on the TV. "What do you guys wanna watch?"

"Ohh lets watch Nineteen I love that movie!" J-Hope said.

"I love that movie too and it has Big Bang in it!" You said going onto Hulu Plus to watch it.

"But we have school," said Suho. Then everyone started to laugh. 

"It's going to be okay," said Baekhyun.

"Okay we should all just get in our sleeping areas since we might probably just fall asleep during some point of the movie," you said and picked a spot in the middle and immediately Baekhyun and Jungkook quickly went over to where you were but tried not to be notice that they were rushing to you. 

Thirty minutes into the movie and Jungkook felt tired so he put his head on your shoulder and pretended to sleep and you chuckled but then he actually fell asleep then Sehun, Suho,Xiumin, Suga, Rap Monster and V fell asleep. You felt tired so you leaned against Baekhyun. 'haha beat that Jungkook!' Baekhyun thought but then he looked over and Jungkook was leaning against you and pouted. Jin noticed Jungkook sleeping on the sleeping you so he grabbed Jungkook and sort of dragged him off you and he put Jungkook's head on the pillow then Jin laid down and fell asleep. Now there was just a few people awake J-Hope, Baekhyun, Jimin, Luhan, Chen, Kai and Chanyeol.

'I should probably go to bed now'  thought Baekhyun. He looked over to see you peacefully sleeping on his shoulder 'Awww she's so cute when she sleeps'  he slowly lowered himself so you wouldn't wake up and you would stay laying in him then when he successfully laid down he smiled and fell asleep. Then everyone else fell asleep 10 minutes before the movie ended.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a late updat I just came back from and Orchestra Music Festival and I've been busy with school. I hope you enjoyed this update. I dont hate girls generation or F(x) I was listening to F(x) as I was writing the story and Victoria's name frist popped up in my head then when it came to the 4 girls I looked over to the side of me and saw my Girls Generation album. Please comment what you think of my story and please subscribe and share with your friends