Chapter Five

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

''Apado Apado ~ gaseumi apahaedo nunmuri malhajanha bonaeya handago Oh my love I can't be with you anirago haedo seulpeohal siganjocha useumyeo sarajwo~' (It hurts, it hurts ~, though my heart hurts the tears are telling me that I need to let you go Oh my love I can't be with you though you can say no live as you smile like you have no time to be sad)'  You automatically woke up and dismissed your alarm on your phone and then started to play by Winner and started to get ready for taekwondo.

"SooYeon! SeHun! Come down for breakfast!" Yelled your mother from kitchen.

"Neh!" You and SeHun yelled back. You and SeHun came out dressed in your taekwondo uniform and ran down stairs to eat breakfast. On the table layed two bowls of cereal for you and Sehun, pajeon (Green onion pancakes), kimchi, barbeque beef, and bowls of rice.

"Wahh! Omma this looks delicious!" SeHun said he was practically drooling.

"Kids, just start eating," your mother said.

"But appa isn't hear yet," you said.

"Your appa had to go to a meeting," your mother explained.

"Neh," you said and sat down.

"We will enjoy this meal!" You and SeHun said together and began eating.

After the meal....

"Omma, we will be back," you said to your mother and bowed then went outside.

"Bye, Omma!" SeHun said then he bowed and left.

You and SeHun climbed into the car and Mr.Han drove off to your Taekwondo class.

"Annyeong!" Everyone said as you walked in and you did multiple bows to everyone and they bowed back.

Before you did some moves you stretched. You did some splits, then you sat down on your bum and stretched out your legs in front of yourself and reached over and touched your toes and your nose was touching your knees. Once you finished you got up a started to get in line where the other kids were waiting to practice breaking boards by jumping and kicking it. Once it was your turn you jumped up and did a butterfly twist and broke the board. Everyone clapped for you and you bowed to them. Taekwondo was getting boring the master was out sick and all you were to do was just jump around and do flips and break boards so you decided to get SeHun and  just head to school. but before you left you went to go change out of your taekwondo suit. You totally have forgotten about the incident yesterday with Jungkook.

"SeHun you ready?" You asked.

"Neh," SeHum replied.

"Okay, kaja!"

You both said your good byes to your taekwondo friends then headed outside and into the car. Then Mr.Han drove off towards the school.

   Jungkook and the other boys were walking to school and they started talking about you.

"Hey Jungkook don't you think SooYeon is pretty cute," Jin said smiling.

"I guess," Jungkook replied.

"You guess, come on I saw the look you gave her when you caught her when she almost fell," said JiMin.

Jungkook turned around. "Wait, how do you know that?"

"We were there. Dude, first day and you stayed after school so unlike you," said Jin.

"We even saw SooYeon make all those tens and bulleyes in the Training and wasn't that freakin' awesome and how you were just standing there watching her and drooling," said Suga.

"Man you must be really good spies or ninjas because I didn't see you guys at all or even hear you," Jungkook said.

"Yep, well we learn from the best," said V. 'Learned from the cmputer that is'  thought V smiling.

"Okay.. then," Jungkook said. he took out his phone and Jin immediately took it out of his hand. "Yah! Hyung!"

"Aww he has SooYeon's picture as his wallpaper!" Jin said waving Jungkook's phone around showing everyone.

"Hyung! Give me my phone back!" Yelled Jungkook.

"Araso," said Jin and he handed back Jungkook's phone.

You finally arrived at school and the first people you see were EXO.

"Oppa!" You yelled and ran towards EXO.

"SooYeon!" They all yelled back.

You hugged all of them and SeHun gave them high fives.

"Did you miss me?" BaekHyun asked with a smile and he spread his arms out for a hug.

"Sure did!" You said.

Jungkook witnessed all of this and sighed. 'Yep definitely a couple' he thought. All the guys notice Jungkook staring at you.

"Dude, maybe someday you'll get her but not now just get closer to here," said Rap Monster as they started walking away.

"But she has a boyfriend," replied Jungkook.

"How do you know that?" asked Jin.

"Did you not see? The guy she was sitting next to yesterday, BaekHyun, well he just asked her if she missed him and she said yes and hugged him," explained Jungkook.

"Dude, thats what girls always do with guys they are really close with," said Jin.

"Huh, I don't know but I really need to focus on school right now," said Jungkook. Then Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Huh, oh annyeong SooYeon!" Jungkook said with a wide smile. All the guys turned around.

"Annyeong!" All the guys said with warm smiles.

"Annyeong, so I'm suppose to show you around the rest of the school," You said.

"I'll help too," said D.O. coming out from somewhere.

"Annyeonhaseyo," They all said and bowed.

"Eyyy, it's cool guys we can speak comfortably," said D.O. "My name is KyungSoo but you can call me D.O. and call me hyung."

They all nodded their heads and introduced themselves and their nicknames.

"Okay so whats first period?" D.O. asked.

"We all have writing and reading with Mr. Gong," answered Rap monster.

"Oh, Jin did your schedule change I thought you told me you had english with me and D.O?" You asked.

"Oh well, Mrs.Park said I should at least be in one class with BTS," answered Jin.

"Excuse me, what's BTS?"

"Oh mian we call ourselves Bangtan Boys or for short BTS," explained Jin.

"Oh, just like how we call ourselves EXO," D.O. said nodding his head.

So you, BaekHyun and BTS wandered through the halls and you showed them where their classroom was but you didn't tell them to go in since you needed to show them the rest of the school and that will take at least until 3rd period so you had about 3 hours. So you all ventured outside and so you showed them the Music Building which took 30 minutes to explore since you guys were walking fast then you went to the art building which took 40 minutes and its now second period since each class is at least 50 or so minutes long and D.O had to go back to class but Baekhyun came and replaced D.O. Then you ventured out to the auditorium and went up onto the roof which took 20 minutes including the walk then the training building which took 15 minutes and then the the library which took 10 minutes including the walk and you guys just stepped in and then walked out then you showed them their 2nd period class and then finally when it was 20 minutes into 3rd period and you showed them their third period.

"Gamsah, SooYeon," said Jin and bowed as he entered Mrs.Cho's english class.

You and BaekHyun bowed back then raced off to Mr. Nam's writing/reading class (this is the only class you have with all of EXO). When you entered you immediately starting to bow and said sorry multiple times to Mr. Nam but he was totally cool about it and the principal already contacted him that you will be gone and plus you and BaekHyun didnt miss anything since they arent doing anything at all. 

"I want this day to be a very relaxing day so I won't have you kids do any work today," said Mr. Nam.

You sat down at your seat and Baekhyun sat on the desk next to yours, around EXO plus your brother SeHun and started talking.

"So how was showing around the new kids?" asked LuHan.

"It's good but it's really tiring I haven't walked around the school in awhile," You said, exhausted ready to just passed out.

BaekHyun noticed how tired you look so he sat down on the chair next to you and he placed your head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Oppa," You said yawning at the same time.

"Just sleep, I'll wake you up when its 4th period," Baekhyun said.

You fell asleep dreaming about food. 15 minutes have passed and you were shooken violently.

"Yah, SeHun I told you I would wake up her up!" BaekHyun said.

"I'm sorry but I don't want her to be late," SeHun said gathering his stuff.

You rubbed your eyes and started to get up a grab your stuff and then you walked out of the classroom. Right when you turned into the hall you bumped into someone.

"Miahnhaeyo," you said crouching down to pick up your notebook but before you could pick it up, the person you bumped into picked it up first.

"No it's my fault I should of watched where I was going," He said, you looked up and saw Jungkook's big brown eyes and you remembered what happened yesterday.

"Its okay, lets say it both of our faults, we better get going to class before we are late," you said a little embarassed since you remembered what happened.

"Okay," He said smiling and you started walking. 'Why is it everytime I want to see you, you are always doing something with that BaekHyun?' Jungkook thought as you both entered History class just in time before the bell rang.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Song used for your ringtone is Sick Enough To Die By M-Tiful and I freakin' love this song

And please comment what you think so far of my story