Chapter Twenty-Seven

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

'Riiiiiiing!'

"Huh what time is it?" You said to yourself as you took out your phone and saw 6 miss calls and 14 text messages. "Omo it's already 6th period!" You ran down the stairs and ran to 6th period but then again it was only passing period, as you ran you checked the text messages.

Jin - Sooyeon-ah eodiya?

Are you okay?

You better be here for 6th period or I'm coming out to get you.

Sehun - Noona where are you?

Are you sick?

Why did you run off like that?

Did you really go to the office or are you on the roof?

You better tell me when we get home

You better come home

'Omo this boy!'

D.O - Are you okay?

Do you need someone to talk to?

Are you really in the office?

I checked the office and you aren't there

You must be on the roof but I won't come since you are probably are dealing with something so I'll leave you alone.

'Aww mian KyungSoo Oppa'

You finally reached to 6th period and took your seat next to Baekhyun.

"Yah Sooyeon-ah where'd you go, you said you'd be back in 30 minutes?" Jin asked leaning foreward in his chair. 

"Mianhae but I.. umm... had to do more work than expected for Mrs. Park," you said.

"Ahh I see," Jin said leaning back.

"I thought you sort of were still in shock from almost getting hit by the football," Baekhyun said.

"Psshh I was not in shock because of that," you said lightly hitting him. 'It was D.O that I was in shock'

Finally the teacher walked in the classroom and started the lesson.

~ End of class ~

"Sooyeon-ah!" Hyuna said and giving you a hug.

"Aww you guys waited for me," you said walking out of your class.

"We were too excited and guess what?" she said.

"What?" You said.

"Jihyun got her aunt to get us outfits for our dance!" She siad jumping up and down.

"Jinjja!" You said.

"Eung! And the best part is that we have the outfits right now!" Sohyun said.

"We should practice in them so it doesn't feel weird dancing in them for the first time and it's the day of the performance," Gayoon said.

"Okay lets go!" You said as you walked linking arms together to the dance room.

 

"Oh my goodness this is amazing!" You said looking at yourself in the mirror.

(Just the The heels)

"I know right!" Hyuna said.

"This is so comfortable," Jihyun said.

"Exactly, you're aunt is the best," Gayoon said.

"Okay you guys ready to practice," Sohyun siad.

"Neh!" you all said.

~ After 2 hours ~

"We are really good!" Sohyun said then taking a sip from her water bottle.

"We should video tape ourselves because even if there are mirrors we might be missing some mistake that we can't really see," Jihyun said.

"Yea okay," You said.

Jihyun walked over to her backpack and brought out her Canon camera and set it up on the table pushed the table in the middle of the wall so it had a clear shot of all of you. (Parts you guys play: You are Minah, Hyuna is Sojin, Sohyun is Yura, Jihyun is Hyeri and Gayoon is an extra member)

After you finished recording you all watched it and it was perfect no mistakes and it was all good timing.

"This one is a keeper!" Jihyun said. "Definitely not losing this one."

*Bing*

Hyuna looked at her phone and it was a text from Sehun

Sehun - Noona can you pick up Sooyeon's balloons at XXX place when you start heading over here

Hyuna - Okay we'll be on our way soon

"Uhh we have to go now so we should change out of these outfits before they get dirty," Hyuna said.

"Yeah my aunt says she can get us another outfit that is a replica of these outfits so we can practice in those ones instead of always practicing in our official outfits and make them stink with sweat," Jihyun said.

"Okay well I have to get going to for archery," you said heading to the bathroom to change out of the outfit.

"Okay annyeong see you later!" Sohyun said giving you a wink.

"Okay.." you said with a confused face. "Okay let's see what outfit Tao packed for me today to wear." You pulled out the plastic bag Tao gave you and pulled out a dress.

(Its the orange one)

"Mwoya?(what the) Why did he pack me a dress, are we going to dinner afterwards? What's the occasion or maybe he is just being Tao and wanted me to look nice going out," you said. "Well at least it's adorable and it's new aww how sweet of Tao."

After changing you walked to the Training Building and started practicing.

~ At the house ~

"Hyung, please stop messing with the balloons and actually start blowing them up Sooyeon is going to be here soon," Sehun said to Chanyeol as he looked at his watch.

*Ding dong*

"Ahh noona finally.... oh hyung welcome," Sehun said as he opened the door for BTS.

"Annyeong!" Jimin called to EXO.

"Annyeong!" EXO called back.

"Where's Jungkook hyung?" Sehun asked noticing only 6 members.

"He still couldn't decide what to get Sooyeon-ah so he went walking around for a gift but he should be back soon," Jin said sitting down on the couch next to Chanyeol and started blowing up balloons.

"Ahh I see," Sehun said.

"Where's Baekhyun?" V asked.

"Same thing couldn't decide what to get Sooyeon," Sehun said. "Uhh well while you guys are here you can help set up, 4minute noonas should be here soon with Sooyeon's 19th birthday balloons."

~ 4:45 ~

"Where is 4minute?" Sehun muttered.

*Ding dong*

'finally!'  Sehun thought as he headed towards the door.

"Mianhae! Sehun there was a frozen yogurt place and we had to stop by and plus it takes ten minutes to get here," Hyuna said. "But we brought you some in just incase if you got angry at us."

"Well at least you came on time and you brought me froyo so I can't be mad," he said taking the cup from Hyuna.

"Okay we have 10 minutes, where are those two?" Jin said.

"Who?" Sohyun asked.

"Baekhyun and Jungkook those two didn't know what to get Sooyeon-ah," Xiumin explained.

"Really! I hope they aren't late to the party," Jihyun said.

~ At the Training building ~

"Finally I can go home now! It's so boring here," you said quickly walking out. "Well at least today is warm so this dress is perfect tonight," you said to yourself as you started your journey home.

~ At jewelry store ~

'Why are there so many choices?'  Baekhyun thought as he walked around the necklaces and bracelets section.

"Annyeonghaseyo customer how can I help you today?" One of the workers asked you.

"What is a great relationship starting gift?" Baekhyun.

"Umm well necklaces and bracelets are good ones to get but you probably don't want anything too sparkly like a diamond necklace because you might make her feel bad that you spent a lot of money on her," she said pointing to different items.

Then something caught his eye.

"How much is this one," he asked pointing to a necklace. 

"It's $100," she said taking out the necklace and giving him a closer look.

"I'll take it," he said. 

~ Shoe store ~

Jungkook finally thought about what he will buy for you. 'Shoes shoes why haven't I thought about it earlier, girls love shoes right? Anyway she'll love them but now I just need to choose a pair'  Jungkook thought as he searched the aisles for the perfect pair. He finally the perfect pair

They are the perfect pair since he has shoes sort of similar except they are red with a black plaid design.

"You buying shoes for your girlfriend," the worker asked.

"Neh well my possibly soon to be 'girlfriend' today's her birthday," Jungkook said pulling out his card.

"Oh I see and your total is $25," she said.

After Jungkook left, he was satisfied that he had gotten you a gift.

Both boys checked the time and it was 5:20, they both panicked and ran to the crosswalk

( The side walk is alot bigger)

before the the cars started coming but they were too late and the cars started coming.

Baekhyun took out his phone and texted Sehun if you were home yet and to his relief you weren't home yet. You weren't home yet because you saw a frozen yogurt place and you thought you stop by a get some.

"Aish! Come on why are there suddenly so many cars!" Baekhyun said ruffling his hair, Jungkook looked over hearing the familiar voice.

"Baekhyun?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook? Shouldn't you be at the house already," Baekhyun said.

"Yeah but I didn't know what to get Sooyeon-ah and I had to prepare my gift so it'll be perfect," Jungkook said.

"Same my gift needs to be perfect," Baekhyun said. "So what's your gift?"

"Shoes, you?" Jungkook said.

"A necklace and shoes need to be perfect?" Baekhyun said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well I have something else in mind," Jungkook said. "And a necklace needs to be perfect."

"Well I also have something else in mind for my gift and whats this thing your going to do?" Baekhyun started to get anxious.

"Someone is getting a bit noisy," Jungkook said getting a bit irritated by all of Baekhyun's question. "What about you?"

"Let's both say it at the same time," Baekhyun proposed and they both agreed 'don't you dare say what I'm going to say or I might just punch your face'  Baekhyun thought  'Byun Baekhyun don't say those words i think you're going to say'  Jungkook thought.

'3, 2, 1'  "Confess to Sooyeon!" They both said. 'You got to f**king me!'  Baekhyun thought.

"Good luck like Sooyeon will choose you," Baekhyun said.

"Mwo!" Jungkook said anger fuming inside him.

"You heard me," Baekhyun said turning to face him and pushed him lightly.

Jungkook scoffed. "Yah! You know what I kissed her," Jungkook said smirking.

"Mwo!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Yep and it was at her house on her couch," Jungkook said.

'That's it I'm done with this crazy b*stard!'  And with that Baekhyun shoved the necklace box in his jacket and then threw a punch at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed wiping the blood off his mouth. "Is that all you got!"

"You don't even know who you're messing with," Baekhyun said and used some hapkido moves.
"Ooh I see you know some hapkido," Jungkook said dodging some of Baekhyun's kicks.

"Yep me and Sooyeon-ah some Hapkido together in middle school," Baekhyun said landing a kick on Jungkook's chest causing him to fall but he quickly got back up and threw a punch at Baekhyun's face.

"You know I think you should just back off Sooyeon is mine and I've known her longer than you have!" Baekhyun said trying for another punch to Jungkook's face.

"Never!" Jungkook said kicked Baekhyun causing him to fall.

Baekhyun got up and charged at Jungkook bringing both of them to the ground.

 

You got out of the froyo place since it was already 5:35 and Sehun was expecting you to come straight home when practice was over. As you walked towards the crosswalk you spot two boys fighting. 'Mwoya?'  You walked a bit closer to get a better look and you froze with wide eyes. "I have to stop this!"  You said running towards the two boys who finally got up from the ground and started to throw punches.

"Oppa hajima!" you said trying to pull them apart but they totally ignored you.

"You need to off man she's mine and I will confess to her once again on her birthday!" Jungkook yelled.

'birthday wait it's my birthday holy sh*t it's my birthday how can I be so clueless!'  You thought then you finally snapped back and tried to pull the two apart.

" Pabo Stop it!" You yelled.

"Go away!" Baekhyun yelled at Jungkook.

"No!" Jungkook yelled.

They continued to fight and you continued to bring them apart as cars whizzed by them. Your arms started to give up since they started to ache from pulling on their arms. So you thought if you go in between them they would stop so as you tried to sneak in between by going around them away from the street, you tried to squeeze through but couldn't.

"Stop it!" You yelled as you went back around them and trying to squeeze through.

"Go away!" Jungkook and Baekhyun yelled and whipped their arms away which caused you to stumble backwards onto the street.

"AHH!" Baekhyun and Jungkook both finally stopped and turned around to see who was screaming. Baekhyun stared at the little girl who screamed then buried her face into her mother's skirt.

"Baby what's wrong?" The mother asked and looked up to see what her daughter saw. "AHHHH!" She screamed as well. Jungkook looked up at the lady screaming. Baekhyun and Jungkook looked at each other and then they slowly turned around and followed the gaze of the women who was on her phone. Once they saw they froze.

"Oh my god," Baekhyun whispered.

They both looked at each other once more and finally they snapped back into realtiy.

"SOOYEON!!" They both yelled and ran over to you. Blood started to soak into your dress, you eyes were still a bit open but they really wanted to close.

"Sooyeon-ah mainhae mianhae mianhae! Please keep your eyes open!" Baekhyun said shaking you. "Look I got you a necklace for you for your birthday!" He grabbed the box and quickly pulled out the necklace

and put in on you. "Look see I got this for you!" He started to cry and caressed your face.

"Ani ani ani," Jungkook said holding his head.

"Did you call the ambulance?' Baekhyun said.

"They said they are on their way," Jungkook said pacing around. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he kept muttering.

"It's okay Sooyeon-ah," Baekhyun said grabbing your waist, he then notice the blood and now it covered his hand. "Everything will be okay."

You nodded slowly you saw bright lights and you closed your eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here is the big part I was getting to so intense like OHMYGERD! hehe I hoped you liked this and hopefully you remembered this whole drama part from Chapter 8 and the end of Chapter 11.

Also OHMYGERD! Its already almost at 1000 views I'm so happy!!