Chapter Six

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

Finally 4th period was over and it was time for lunch and it was another sunny day so you wanted to go sit under your favorite tree again, too bad Ailee wasn't here since she is sick but at least you can spend some alone time with your boys. You sat down with another sandwich made from D.O and started to munch on it.

"Mind if we join you guys?" asked Jungkook heading this way.

"Sure," said SuHo looking at you but you just shrugged your shoulders and watched BTS and they sat down beside you.

Everyone introduced one another and then we started to talk.

"Wow, SooYeon these are a lot of guy friends," said J-Hope.

"Well, you know we are all childhood bestfriends and we all treat each other like brother and sister," you explained.

'Oh, so maybe they aren't a couple maybe they do that stuff because they are really close to each' thought Jungkook.

"Oh, I see," J-Hope said.

Lunch was silent and awkward. But XiuMin broke the silence.

"SooYeon, are you doing anything after school?" asked XiuMin.

"Ani, I was suppose to go to the mall with Ailee but she's sick," You explained. "Wae?"

"After school me and the guys are going to the cafe JunSeo Village where we used to live as kids," answered SuHo.

"Okay sure but I have to ask my parents but I'm pretty sure they'll say yes," you said with a smile.

"I wouldn't mind if you guys came too," said Chanyeol to BTS.

"Sure that will be cool," answered Jungkook.

"Okay so after school we all meet here under the tree," you said.

"Neh!" Everyone said.

'RIIIIIIIING!'

You all headed to 5th period for gym. Then after an intense game of batmitton you headed to the locker room to get changed.

"Hey, SooYeon is such a brat she gets whatever she wants and she thinks she's all that and she keeps hanging out with my oppa, Baekhyun," whispered Nana to Lizzy but loud enough for you to hear. Nana and Lizzy and 6 other girls were new to ManSu Academy they aren't 'new new' like they didn't just come to ManSu they came on the first day of senior year. They went some school in Cheonan an all girl school and they called themselves Afterschool. Their fathers founded Pledis Entertainment, Afterschool thinks they are so cool because of that. Afterschool doesn't really know you (which is like a big shocker since everybody knows you) so they didn't know how much more richer you than them.

Lizzy nodded in agreement and they both glared and laughed at you. "Look she even has a big scar on her leg she probably did that to herself to get attention!"

 When you got finished changing you slammed your locker door closed. 'You messed with the wrong person!' you thought in your head. You walked up straight to Lizzy and Nana.

"Do you girls have a problem with me?" You said.

Nana scoffed. "Yea I do."

"Oh then please do tell me."

Nana stepped up to you, Lizzy grabbed Nana's wrist but Nana gave Lizzy a death glare and she let go. 'My problem is you keep hanging out with my oppa!"

You scoffed. "Do you even know who you are talking to" You said getting up all in Nana's face.

"Yea, I do! You act like everybody needs to know you," Nana says.

"Well, you know what b**ch, you are talking to the daughter of Oh SooHyun owner of SeSoo University and YeonHun Hotel and the funny and lovely actress Oh Yejin and you know what its not her fault everybody knows her they know her because of her parents!" Hyuna says as she walked in from the other side of the locker room. "And she hangs out with BaekHyun because they are childhood bestfriends plus she got that scar from riding her bike and falling off and you wanna know who saved her? EXO did! So learn your facts before you open that big, fat mouth of yours!"

 'Sh*t!' thought Nana. ""Jwehsonghapnida," Both Nana and Lizzy bowed down and then went on their knees and bowed once more then they got up a walked away.

"Thanks Hyuna," You said hugging her. "I'd probably run out of comebacks if you didnt come." You let go of her.

"No problem," Hyuna said smiling then the rest of 4minute came.

You met 4minute when you were a sophomore and you were training for the school Championships, you were in the Training building and you chose the middle area since that was the only place that wasn't taken you stood next to a girl who just kept kept making in the 8, 9, 10 areas.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey you're really good," you said smiling.

"Thanks! Umm my name is Kwon SoHyun," SoHyun said.

"I'm Oh SooYeon," you said.

"You mean the Oh SooYeon daughter of Oh Yejin right?" said SoHyun.

"Yep!" You placed in your arrow, got in position and shot. Bullseye.

"Wahh! Thats really good for your first shot!" she said.

"Yea I've been doing archery since I was 8 years old but I'm not that good," You explained. You took another shot, it landed right in the 10 area.

"I don't know about not being good," SoHyun said and taking her shot and made it into the 8 area. "How come since your shooting right in the 10 areas you don't smile?"

"I was taught if I smiled or made a sad face I will distract myself from the happiness and miss the next shot or when I compete the MCs will distract and then I lose hope of getting the right shot so I have to keep a straight face until the end," you explained.

"Wow, maybe I should try that," SoHyun said taking another shot.

"YAH KWON SOHYUN!" yelled Hyuna from across the room and waking towards you too.

"Neh, Unnie!" SoHyun yelled back. They finally reached SoHyun.

"We're gonna go get some bubble tea at GongCha, you wanna come?" asked JiHyun.

"Yea sure," answered SoHyun. "Hey SooYeon you wanna go get some bubble tea with us?"

"Me?" you asked pointing to yourself.

"Yea."

"Umm sure why not," you said putting down your bow.

"Wait, lets take our bows along maybe we can impress some guys!" SoHyun said smiling.

You all walked away smiling and after that day we became really good friends but you don't hang out with them as much as before.

~ End of Flashback ~

'Riiiiiiiiiing!'

"Kaja!" and you walked out with 4minute and headed to 6th period.

When you got there you said goodbye to 4minute and walked inside the class and took your seat next to BaekHyun.

"Okay class today you will be doing projects on animal life with a partner and I will assign you your animals once you find a partner," Miss Song. You immediately grabbed BaekHyun, he looked at you with those brown eyes of his and smiled but...

"Miss Oh could I actually partner up with Jungkook since he doesn't really know how projects work?" said Miss Song.

"Neh," you said, sadly.

'YESSSSS!" Jungkook was going crazy in the inside.

"Okay so you and Jungkook are going to do the wolves, BaekHyun and Jin are doing pandas," explained Miss Song.

"Neh," you all said.

"Now projects won't actually start till next so you can choose to work on it now or later when I tell you to start it," Explained Miss Song.

When 6th period ended you, SeHun, LuHan, Jin, Jungkook, and BaekHyun all headed outside to your favorite tree and waited for the others to show up. It was dark and cloudy outside.

"Its like a dark force just took over the bright, sunny day," you said loooking up at the clouds.

Finally everyone showed up and you guys started your way to the Cafe.

"Wahhh, It's been so long since we've been here," D.O. said looking around the cafe and admiring how modernized it is.

"So you came here since you were kids?" asked JiMin.

"Yep, we all used to live at JunSeo village which is like up the street over there but now we all live at MyungDae Lane closer by over school," you explained.

"Look SooYeon they still have our favorite drinks, berry milk!" said BaekHyun.

Everybody ordered their drinks and the workers arranged tables so all 20 of youcould sit together.

"Wahh this berry milk is still amazing!" You said. Berry Milk was your absolute favorite drink when you were little and it was the only thing to cheer you up. Berry milk consisted of milk (of course) blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries all freah and natural.

BaekHyun looked at you and smiled. "SooYeon-ah, you have a little bit of milk.." he said pointing to your face.

"Oh," you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand but you didn't get. You kept wipping your mouth but still haven't wiped it off yet.

"Here." BaekHyun leaned in close and wiped the milk off  with his thumb.

"Gomawoyo," you said embarasssed. 

'He had to do that in front of everyone! I hate you BaekHyun!' Jungkook thought. You guys all left an hour later of talking and walked back home. Jungkook walked beside you.

"So when do you want to do our project?' Jungkook asked you.

"Uhh we can do it when Miss Song tells us to do it plus I already know a lot about wolves so yea," You say.

"Oh okay," He replied.

You two walked home in silence you were dropped off first since your house was first then it was EXO who left for home and BTS were left to go. They lived at Chunji Condos which was 5 minutes away from MyungDae lane.

"So how do you feel that SooYeon is your partner?" asked Jin smirking.

"I feel happy but I feel bad," Jungkook said.

"Wae?" asked Suga.

"I feel I keep getting in her way like when the teacher asked her to be my partner she looked upset that she couldn't be with BaekHyun," explained Jungkook.

"Dude don't act like this, you'll get her someday," said Jin.

"Yea okay," said Jungkook. He took at his phone and looked at the picture of you. 'Why are you shaking up my heart?' Jungkook thought.

 

 

 

 

See what I did there at the end 'why are you shaking up my heart?' If you didn't its from BTS's song Boy In Luv.